The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404050 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Brighton, CO

#145744 Jun 2, 2013
Karl Rove fired up over White House defense of Holder

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2420113394001/karl...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145745 Jun 2, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my station to get involved in the politics here.
No I'm here for the lutz plain and simple.
I will comment on your post though because you are everything wrong in America today.
I have learned that American citizens, real American citizens.
Not Disney Land blurbs like you.
They don't think along the lines you do.
To the victor go the spoils you say.
Real Americans feel no victory when other Americans are mistreated.
That is what I've learned.
That is all, back to laughing at people like you again.
Agree!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#145746 Jun 2, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
We know who the failures are and it's right wing idiots who can't adapt to change or evolving social pressures such as globalisation and other modern concepts like climate change. All these things the right wing movement has had a hand in creating then tries to blame the other guy.
You and libs like you don't know who anybody is. The rest of your post is progressive blather meant to deceive your opposition with lies and ridicule.
Armando Casablancas

United States

#145747 Jun 2, 2013
He is an Illuminati shill. He is doing all this just to appease the Illuminati GrandMasters in the UN, whose real HQ is in the basement of the Denver International Airport.

“ONE NATION ONE FLAG :)”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Pro-illegals are pro-crime!!

#145748 Jun 2, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
Hello everyone. Just felt like saying hi to friends and foes. I don't have the desire to linger around and delve into the drama.
But ya'll keep it up. It's all fun to read!!!
Didn't see you for awhile....I thought you were banned?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#145749 Jun 2, 2013
Americans Should be Extradited and Tried for Operation Fast and Furious, Mexican Officials Say

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/07...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145750 Jun 2, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Americans Should be Extradited and Tried for Operation Fast and Furious, Mexican Officials Say
Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/07...
With "friends" like WE have in OUR administration ...
WE need NO enemies!

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#145752 Jun 2, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to be so polite around here when it comes to that old bat. Let your hair down and let her have it!
LOL! Thanks, but, if I let my hair down I'd get 86'd.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145753 Jun 2, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
Economic forecasters exist to make astrologers look good. But the recent jubilance is enough to make even weather forecasters blush. "Just look at the bull market! Look at home prices! Look at consumer confidence!"
Almost all the forward movement in the economy is now coming from consumers -- whose spending is 70 percent of economic activity. But wages are still going nowhere, which means consumer spending will slow because consumers just don't have the money to spend.
On Thursday the Commerce Department reported that consumer spending rose 3.4 percent in the first quarter of this year. But the personal savings rate dropped to 2.3 percent -- from 5.3 percent in the last quarter of 2012. That's the lowest level of savings since before the Great Recession. You don't have to be an economic forecaster, or an astrologer, to see this can't go on.
Yes, home prices are rising. The problem is, they're beginning to rise above their long-run historical average.
What about the stock market? It's time we stopped assuming that a rising stock market leads to widespread prosperity. Over 90 percent of the value of the stock market -- including 401(k)s and IRAs -- is held by the wealthiest 10 percent of the population.
Moreover, the main reason stock prices have risen is corporate profits have soared. But that's largely because corporations have slashed their payrolls and keep them low. Which brings us full circle, back to the fundamental fact that wages that are going nowhere for most people.
Look, I don't want to rain on the parade. But any self-respecting weather forecaster would warn you to zipper up and take an umbrella. Don't be swayed by all the sunny talk. There are too many storm clouds ahead.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-reich/ec...
Yep it's my fault....I've just been buying like crazy. I figured the dollar wasn't going to be worth anything anyway. So I bought a nice piston hand pump to augment my electric water pump. Plus all those mre's they are pricey.
:)
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#145754 Jun 2, 2013
Shesback wrote:
<quoted text>
Hay S.B. Nice to see you!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#145755 Jun 2, 2013
OOP`s <Hey> Not Hay lol
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#145756 Jun 2, 2013
Shesback wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey She`s Back, When did you move to WA? Thought you lived in California?
Reality

Louisville, KY

#145757 Jun 2, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely a Moderator reviewing it before they allow it to be seen. It`s called the biased censorship of the Topix Mods. Heck , I got a red letter warning yesterday for so-called profanity when in fact I did not post any. The dingus Libs here Flag and repot people who don`t agree with them all the time. They think it is some kind of victory when they manage to get some poster banned for no reason.
I posted one word and one name and received the red wording--prohibit profanity.

"Impeach Obama."
Reality

Louisville, KY

#145758 Jun 2, 2013
Nevada developer found guilty for illegal campaign contributions to Harry Reid.

No surprise to me about this...none whatsoever.
Now if they would do something about it.

http://www.tpnn.com/breaking-nevada-developer...
Reality

Louisville, KY

#145759 Jun 2, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the same way about you, in addition to thinking you're a bigot. But thank you for sharing your thought process, it really helped me to understand your motivations for posting this nonsense day after day.
I know how you feel. I wake up each day to the realization Obama is still in the White House.

Truth really does hurt.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145760 Jun 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted one word and one name and received the red wording--prohibit profanity.
"Impeach Obama."
This one IS showing up R :)
Just repost!
There is NOTHING wrong with that!

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#145761 Jun 2, 2013
Reality

Louisville, KY

#145762 Jun 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had that happen, quite often R ...
Believe WE are being 'censored'...
Especially on the 'Fox' one!
~-~
I heard a news report today about Sharia Law in America.

The Obama administration is trying to get a police state equipped with the Sharia Law so they can censor everything (internet, phones, paper mail, cell phone conversation, etc.) Then this would allow them to prosecute and imprison anyone who says anything against Islam or anything pertaining to Islamist.

....although he is not a Muslim, just ask McCain.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#145763 Jun 2, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Mr. Mister - Broken Wings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aWyeVfuolT4XX
Hey Soul Sister play that Mr. Mr.!!!!
Isn't this a great song. Did you notice how many hits it received?

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#145764 Jun 2, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>That and the remnants of it got me banned many times. I don't think I helped their cause ;)
I got banned before I got to the national threads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 36 min Brian_G 14,773
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 2 hr o see the light 60
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 3 hr J ValJean 71
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr X Crypsis X 143,699
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 5 hr Mintz8850 7,602
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 5 hr Areola2233 696
News FAIR's big play: Onetime fringe group hopes to ... 5 hr Wildchild 5
More from around the web