The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 403888 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#145614 Jun 2, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Better than half eaten Barbie hair hanging from the bottom of my lip.
Pixies - Here Comes Your Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xsJUX2jCG_0XX
Then stop eating Barbies. What else do TROLLS eat? Next time you're dumpster diving..Look for some greens.
Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#145616 Jun 2, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Press "1" for English, "2" for Squatch
Advertising? Not very bright are you.. You should no post your phone number here Camel Toed Squatch.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#145617 Jun 2, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I sometimes get them too but rarely
I think y ou won't survive your last laugh like I will regarding the subject of the thread.
What you "think" regarding the subject of this thread has brought you nothing but embarrassment so far. I see no indications of that changing now or in the future, gramps.

Level 8

Location hidden

#145618 Jun 2, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Quirky. I recieved a lot of them very lately across the hundreds of threads I post on for no profanity whatsoever.
Censorship or vendetta?
Or getting too sensitive, and too close to building a general and thus national opinion?......Against Obama?......
could it be?
I am more skeptical than ever
LMAO!

I'm sure Obama has his people monitoring your brilliant posts 24/7.

*rolls eyes*

Level 8

Location hidden

#145620 Jun 2, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why not advocate instead for your barrio friends in the city to use a waste basket for their "wads of gum" (and god knows what) instead of harassing good people on topix?
LMAO!
My "barrio" friends? Why don't tell your white hooded goons to quit spitting their gum and (God knows what)on the ground and maybe good citizens won't step on it. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#145621 Jun 2, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>She lives in a high "wad of gum" area where people have no manners and thus the sidewalks are littered with fresh ones all the time. Many people are stuck to her shoes there. She steps on many, I would assume. LMAO!
I'm not a "she" old man. You're letting your unimportance get to your head, it's showing in your lack of self control.

Level 8

Location hidden

#145622 Jun 2, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. I know what you mean. I stepped in some dog sh !t once. I thought of you.
According to your hubby, I have a problem learning because I stepped in gum, I imagine stepping in chit makes you downright retarded. lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#145623 Jun 2, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Like so many here on the left it appears Hilary felt the best defense was the first offence so she attacked them bey accusing them of what she was doing and before they knew what she was doing. Now she will say they are just retaliating with their accusations.
(Think rose, freekspirithate, NTR, x-girl, misc socks and others.)
Hey Ralff! Did I ever tell you how easy it is for me to walk five miles? lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#145624 Jun 2, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Then stop eating Barbies. What else do TROLLS eat? Next time you're dumpster diving..Look for some greens.
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Then stop eating Barbies.
Tell Quirky, he's the one who eats them then takes pictures of them and posts it on Topix. lol
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>What else do TROLLS eat?
That's a good question..... for your man Quirky. ;)
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Next time you're dumpster diving..Look for some greens.

LOL

Sounds like you have some experience. Nothing like some good "greens" to go with your "critters" eh? LMAO

I hope you're not eating too many rats. That might explain your rabid demeanor. hahaha!!

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#145625 Jun 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Got a question ...
Has anyone had trouble "getting" phone calls ...
Them ... NOT ringing ...
BUT
You are notified by the "voicemail" tone ...???
I`ve had that problem for the etire three years i`ve had my Boost Mobil phone. Some times the voice mail message dont chime till an hour or two after the call was made as well.

“One Night”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#145626 Jun 2, 2013
Landline ~ Greg Laswell ~ Feat. Ingrid Michaelson
http://youtu.be/opQOC7iux6s

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#145628 Jun 2, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Stop stalking me, stupid.
It's not my thread or my idea, but you already know that.
By all means, please out me to all of those who have PMed you. I dare you. Put up or shut up, POS. YOu and Ralffy have made
this threat a few times now. You're both sniveling bratty little girls.
Stop posting to me and about me, stalker.
"wild irush hoe"
A little more whine on your part?
Peace
KMA

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#145629 Jun 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
What has the troops leaving in a few months to do with them eating now?
Isn't Obama the CIC?
He either gave the order or he could have took steps to stop the cuts.
Obama had no problem ordering American tax money to go to his Muslim brotherhood.
Rosie, you always pick and choose what is right in your mindset.
Just because you refuse to believe the truth does not make it untrue.
Obama is h3!! bent on taking America down and you will go with it.
"Reality"
"wild irush hoe" could care less about the safety of American's overseas, particularly our soldiers and diplomats. She is much more concerned about the freebees she gets when she sticks her hand out.
Peace
Sunny

Longview, WA

#145630 Jun 2, 2013
Oblamber is a complete failure.

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#145631 Jun 2, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the same way about you, in addition to thinking you're a bigot. But thank you for sharing your thought process, it really helped me to understand your motivations for posting this nonsense day after day.
"freeturd8"
Just as "wild irush hoe" is the master of whine, you are the master of nonsense. Please keep it up, we can all use a laugh.
Peace
KMA
Sunny

Longview, WA

#145632 Jun 2, 2013
Holder is a lying sack of chit.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#145634 Jun 2, 2013
Hillary is is a failure and a sack of chit.
Danni Foster

San Jose, CA

#145635 Jun 2, 2013
Where is Miss Tourette's today?
We are looking forward to more of her coprolalia.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#145636 Jun 2, 2013
X-MAN is is a stud an can walk 5 miles with panties on and gum on bottom of his AIR NIKE'S.
What else can you do Yellow Jack?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#145637 Jun 2, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>The roots are still spreading underground and can push up through even the smallest cracks in concrete.
I believe you. Thank god I don't have much concrete around here, just wood. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 43 min Quirky 66
News Donald Trump: We're Going to Build a Wall and M... (Oct '15) 1 hr Giggle6904 26
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Brian_G 7,601
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 hr PizzaGateFoxFauxNews 14,661
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 2 hr Kisser6439 692
News Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin Already Mad at Donald ... 2 hr Tramp353 9
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities 3 hr Elarena 51
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr johnny belinda 143,695
More from around the web