The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 396109 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#145479 Jun 1, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>She doesn't grasp the topic here....
Come on, dont give her an excuse for more multi-posted long-winded explainations about nothing. I can feel a headache coming on.
HEDDA HOPPER

Los Angeles, CA

#145480 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>
She doesn't grasp the topic here....
She is the topic of you geezers.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Sunnyvale, CA

#145481 Jun 1, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn rosie I bet you posted more post on this thread than the other combined in a week.. Who needs who?? Same goes with NTR and WA..
Eagle
I doubt it.
HEDDA HOPPER

Los Angeles, CA

#145482 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Everyone ignore her for a few days and we will see who needs who.
That shouldn't be so hard for you two to do!

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#145483 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>Everyone ignore her for a few days and we will see who needs who.
Please ignore me. I've asked many of you to not post to me, but you seem to have no self-control whatever. And when you get bored with your boring topic here or you need attention, you post to me.

Then you say "STFU" and "Leave this thread," and "We're tired of you...." and blah, blah, blah. You people thrive on someone to hate, and you simply show yourselves up for how utterly ignorant and mean-spirited you truly are.

PLEASE IGNORE ME. That's a great idea. LOL!

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#145485 Jun 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"wild irush hoe"
Your whining is getting a little stale. Try to be relevant and please quit whining.
Peace
KMA
LOL! Who's whining? Not me. I'm laughing at all you clowns and how stupid and hypocritical you are.

But here's an idea for you: Quit reading my posts and replying to my posts if you find what I say "stale."

You can do it. I know you can. LOL!

Now, how about YOU being relevant?

“One Night”

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#145486 Jun 1, 2013
The Mob Rules ~ Black Sabbath
http://youtu.be/a3yjnobolxM

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#145487 Jun 1, 2013
Geeez, I thought you guys told me to leave and that everyone was ignoring me.

You idiots just can't make up your minds.

Oh yeah, the President has NOT failed us.

You failed to be good Americans.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#145488 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>What? I am sure I remember Jaxxon and Don't telling us this thread would die when they left. They said it would just whither away a slow death when they took their ball and left. Now you are telling me their thread is dying while this thread thriving and getting new posters?
Well I'll be!
LOL.. Gotta work tomorrow and this is really funny the guy taking over for the boss I am used to gave me a gate code.. I said okay but if it don't work them what?? He stated to hook a chain to my truck and pull it down.. LOL.. He don't know me and I just laughed.. Then he says wait till someone opens the gate and follow them in.. Anyway its just a crappy KHovanian house and I could care less one way or the other or it being installed on a sunday..

Eagle
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145489 Jun 1, 2013
FROM Beth:

A Tourist walked into a Chinese curio shop in San Francisco. While looking around at the exotic merchandise, he noticed a very lifelike, life-sized, bronze statue of a rat.

It had no price tag, but was so incredibly striking the tourist decided he must have it. He took it to the old shop owner and asked, "How much for the bronze rat ?"

"Ahhh, you have chosen wisely! It is $12 for the rat and $100 for the story," said the wise old Chinaman.

The tourist quickly pulled out twelve dollars. "I 'll just take the rat, you can keep the story".

As he walked down the street carrying his bronze rat, the tourist noticed that a few real rats had crawled out of the alleys and sewers and had begun following him down the street. This was a bit disconcerting so he began walking faster.

A couple blocks later he looked behind him and saw to his horror the herd of rats behind him had
grown to hundreds, and they began squealing.

Sweating now, the tourist began to trot toward San Francisco Bay Again, after a couple blocks,
he looked around only to discover that the rats now numbered in the MILLIONS, and were squealing and coming toward him faster and faster.

Terrified, he ran to the edge of the Bay and threw the bronze rat as far as he could into the Bay.

Amazingly, the millions of rats all jumped into the Bay after the bronze rat and were all drowned. The man walked back to the curio shop in Chinatown .

"Ahhh," said the owner, "You come back for story ?"

"No sir," said the man, "I came back to see if you
might have a bronze Democrat."

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#145490 Jun 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FROM Beth:
A Tourist walked into a Chinese curio shop in San Francisco. While looking around at the exotic merchandise, he noticed a very lifelike, life-sized, bronze statue of a rat.
It had no price tag, but was so incredibly striking the tourist decided he must have it. He took it to the old shop owner and asked, "How much for the bronze rat ?"
"Ahhh, you have chosen wisely! It is $12 for the rat and $100 for the story," said the wise old Chinaman.
The tourist quickly pulled out twelve dollars. "I 'll just take the rat, you can keep the story".
As he walked down the street carrying his bronze rat, the tourist noticed that a few real rats had crawled out of the alleys and sewers and had begun following him down the street. This was a bit disconcerting so he began walking faster.
A couple blocks later he looked behind him and saw to his horror the herd of rats behind him had
grown to hundreds, and they began squealing.
Sweating now, the tourist began to trot toward San Francisco Bay Again, after a couple blocks,
he looked around only to discover that the rats now numbered in the MILLIONS, and were squealing and coming toward him faster and faster.
Terrified, he ran to the edge of the Bay and threw the bronze rat as far as he could into the Bay.
Amazingly, the millions of rats all jumped into the Bay after the bronze rat and were all drowned. The man walked back to the curio shop in Chinatown .
"Ahhh," said the owner, "You come back for story ?"
"No sir," said the man, "I came back to see if you
might have a bronze Democrat."
Excellent.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#145491 Jun 1, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't the "Paco Allience" have something to do with people being banned?.....The Mods were alot stricter on language back then. It seems now as long as one doesn't threaten another, one can say anything.
No, not that I know of.

Hope that was short enough for you.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#145492 Jun 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it.
Would you like to go count like you always do rosie?? How many poth this week have you posted here as opposed to the other thread?? Damn where is torch when you need her.. ;-)

Eagle

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#145493 Jun 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Who's whining? Not me. I'm laughing at all you clowns and how stupid and hypocritical you are.
But here's an idea for you: Quit reading my posts and replying to my posts if you find what I say "stale."
You can do it. I know you can. LOL!
Now, how about YOU being relevant?
"wild irush hoe"
You continue to whine. That is one thing you are good at, maybe the only thing.
You have to be kidding. Quit reading your posts? Quit responding to your posts? No way. The crap you post on occasion is good for a chuckle, inane, ignorant, banal, pure BS but like I say good for a chuckle. I will continue to your posts because everytime I do you whine.
Peace
KMA

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#145494 Jun 1, 2013
From Woody:

A Conservative millionaire is out driving in his Rolls when he spots two men on the roadside eating grass. He stops and asks them why.
"We don't have any money for food, grass is all we can get." says one of the men.
"Then come with me" says the millionaire, "I'll help you out."
"But I have a wife and two kids," says the man.
"Bring them two! and bring your friend." says the millionaire.
"But I have six kids and a wife," says the second man.
"Bring them all! Your all coming to my mansion, the more the merrier!" shouted the millionaire.
"God bless you sir you're so kind." said the men.
"Its no trouble," says the millionaire.
"My Gardeners mower has broken down, the grass in my garden must be three feet high!"

DON'T LET THE GREEN GRASS FOOL YOU

http://youtu.be/dRl0ZDTuaaY
Wilson Pickett
High-Society-video&lyrics

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#145495 Jun 1, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to go count like you always do rosie?? How many poth this week have you posted here as opposed to the other thread?? Damn where is torch when you need her.. ;-)
Eagle
I re-read your post and see what you meant now. It wasn't clear. I thought you meant more posts here than the OTHER people combined.

Yes, I have posted more on this thread than the OTHER thread, but what's your point again?

I answer posts that are addressed to me for the most part, and I ignore quite a few also. So you see, people like you, Quirky, assorted trolls, POS, Ralff, AL, EasyEdd have ALL posted to me or replied to a comment not addressed to them. Get it?

You people bait so others will post here, and you won't feel abandoned. This is your home after all. I'd hate to see you all turn up thread-bare and homeless. LOL!

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#145496 Jun 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"wild irush hoe"
You continue to whine. That is one thing you are good at, maybe the only thing.
You have to be kidding. Quit reading your posts? Quit responding to your posts? No way. The crap you post on occasion is good for a chuckle, inane, ignorant, banal, pure BS but like I say good for a chuckle. I will continue to your posts because everytime I do you whine.
Peace
KMA
Now you're just starting to bore me.

Do you beat your wife or your dog by chance? You seem rather sadistic.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#145497 Jun 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Are you on medication? lol
No. Never have been. How about you?.
You sound like one that may be.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#145498 Jun 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"but those whom you say that I support that "are detached from reality" all share a common thread."
LOL....so did the Nazis, the Manson family, and the Bolsheviks. ;)
Although I doubt your "common thread" will see much success just existing is not grounds for excusing their delusion.
I doubt you have any credibility at all here.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#145499 Jun 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assumption about what Rose and I have "experienced" show your naivety.
My knowledge about what you and Rose have experienced show my wisdom though and the proof will come soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min Just Think 10,605
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr X -Man- 142,705
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr El Gallo Negro 11,298
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 3 hr deplorable spud 23
News 5 Words Trump Forgot to Say in First Debate 15 hr Clinton Clowns 79
News Louisiana AG: We Have a Problem with Illegal Im... 16 hr Wildchild 3
News An immigration system that would exclude my hus... 16 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 4
More from around the web