The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391432 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Sunnyvale, CA

#145438 Jun 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"u" are ONE of the reasons I stay away!
Done showed you I will NOT be "run off" ...
BUT ...
I do not come on as much ...
because IDIOTic libTARDS like you are on here!:)
WE, the other Patriots and I, have SHOWN you libTARDS UP, for what you ARE!
What more can we DO ... that is not monotonous ...
Except for reporting on the SCANDALS that ARE TEARING DOWN this Country ...
under ...
a pResident that has FAILED us!
eh?
what do "u" DO ... but "spew" ... libTARDED jargon ... just liKe nutter - the FRAUD
)8~D>
LMFAO! Who's trying to run you off, loony tunes?

I ignore you until you post some idiotic comment like this. It's YOU and the rest of the right-wing lunatics who show yourselves up for what you are. And no one has to do a thing.

Funny, I haven't spewed any "libTARDED jargon" at all. But you sure spew a great deal of frightwinger bullchit. LOL!

But I happy you got that off your chest, and none of you hate anyone. What a relief. Hahhahaha!

You people will be whining and b*tching about Obama long after he's out of office, then you'll just turn your moronic hatefulness on someone else. It's who you are and what makes you happy--just b*tching and hating someone.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#145439 Jun 1, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Peole change their names so much on here, I find it hard to take them seriously. I know, some get banned. I got banned back in 2007, so I know how that works.
Yup, you got it, Jack.

And the problem with the grey box trolls changing their names and using socks is that they have no credibility because they can't be trusted. At least those of us who have just one account and only post with that account are consistent. We're all anonymous, but you do establish an identity of sorts just by being recognized by the same name and avatar.

The trolls are amusing, just cheap entertainment. Not worth trying to figure out who they are. It could be just a couple of people using proxies and changing names.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#145440 Jun 1, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Rosie Rosie, Ring around the Rosie. Pithy Comment #1 Far left lunatics have a nanny complex, they need Giverment to take care of them. Pithy Question #1 Why? We would appreciate an explanation on what dirty socks have to do with Conservatives?
I'm still awaiting that pithy comment. Yaaawwwnn.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145441 Jun 1, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening AL..
Bon Jovi, Jennifer Nettles - Who Says You Can't Go Home
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5CeX5VEo10cXX
Eagle
Thanks E! Another good one !!!

Blake Shelton - Boys 'Round Here feat. Pistol Annies & Friends
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145442 Jun 1, 2013
@ EAGLE EYE1

Southern Voice with lyrics- Tim McGraw

Raising a Bud Light to ya :)
Cheers!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145443 Jun 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! Who's trying to run you off, loony tunes?
I ignore you until you post some idiotic comment like this. It's YOU and the rest of the right-wing lunatics who show yourselves up for what you are. And no one has to do a thing.
Funny, I haven't spewed any "libTARDED jargon" at all. But you sure spew a great deal of frightwinger bullchit. LOL!
But I happy you got that off your chest, and none of you hate anyone. What a relief. Hahhahaha!
You people will be whining and b*tching about Obama long after he's out of office, then you'll just turn your moronic hatefulness on someone else. It's who you are and what makes you happy--just b*tching and hating someone.
LM?AO! Who's trying to run you off, loony tunes? said trolluna ...

NO ONE NOW!
Saw it wouldn't DO "any" good!

:)

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#145444 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Yup, you got it, Jack.
And the problem with the grey box trolls changing their names and using socks is that they have no credibility because they can't be trusted. At least those of us who have just one account and only post with that account are consistent. We're all anonymous, but you do establish an identity of sorts just by being recognized by the same name and avatar.
The trolls are amusing, just cheap entertainment. Not worth trying to figure out who they are. It could be just a couple of people using proxies and changing names.
That was just an observation. I dont really care, but I agree with your post.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#145445 Jun 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Like a beggar you return for more.
And here come the Mouthy Little Man syndrome who dreams of Barbie's all the time.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#145448 Jun 1, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Bamboo is a mistake. It is extremely invasive and nearly impossible to control or kill. You have yourself the "Snakehead fish" of the forest.
All he needs is a few Panda Bears.. lol

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#145450 Jun 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
LM?AO! Who's trying to run you off, loony tunes? said trolluna ...
NO ONE NOW!
Saw it wouldn't DO "any" good!
:)
You're lying. No one EVER tried to run you off. Playing the victim for attention again? LOL!

I see you babies are feeling all cocky because you have this thread to claim as your permanent home, but you still need us so you can keep it going. That's why you post your idiotic bait. Hahahah!

It's hilarious to watch.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#145451 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>
"the WHOLE truth is hardly ever reported "
Nor is it EVER reported by you. You forgot to mention that Obama is "Commander in Chief" or explained why he hasn't reversed it if as you imply it is something he would not want done.
<quoted text>
Coming from you I will wear that as yet another badge of honor.
Thank you.
Grow up.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#145452 Jun 1, 2013
You guys need us. Admit it! LMAO!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#145453 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Yup, you got it, Jack.
So you just cut all the grey box troll's with a knife rosie.. I thought you liked a few?? I guess I was mistaken..

Bryan Adams - Cuts Like A Knife

I guess santa ana is just "cheap entertainment" in your eyes..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#145455 Jun 1, 2013
You guys need us. Admit it! LMAO!
LMFAO.. Do you see any Patriots on your new thread?? LMFAO.. Its dying a slow painful death.. ;-)

Eagle

PS at least we got rid of a few that visited this thread..

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#145457 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Too bad that fundraiser wasn't for Social Security, Medicare, the National debt or just the general tax fund instead of something so partisan.
More crap nobody cares about. She still believes the TAB killed the DAs down here. Not everything one reads on the internet is true, imagine that.
RV Winkle

Los Angeles, CA

#145458 Jun 1, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
And here come the Mouthy Little Man syndrome who dreams of Barbie's all the time.
That's kind of sad & lazy there Quirky, when you start using other posters posts to you as responses.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#145459 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text> Rose knows how banning works, she has been banned multiple times herself.
Hahahhhaah! Like I said, grow up. Ralff, you act just like a four-year-old girl tattletale.

I'm not embarrassed that I've been banned in the past, and I've never denied it. It's not like I was sent to the principal's office you know. LOL!

I swear, you people really crack me up sometimes with how utterly immature you are.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#145460 Jun 1, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you just cut all the grey box troll's with a knife rosie.. I thought you liked a few?? I guess I was mistaken..
Bryan Adams - Cuts Like A Knife
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6VZhSkREYBcXX
I guess santa ana is just "cheap entertainment" in your eyes..
Eagle
Don't twist and distort what I said for your own nasty agenda, Eagle.

Those who post consistently with the same location and I consider friends do not fall in the category of trolls. And you know what I meant by people changing proxies and names all the time just to harass others with vulgar attacks.

Shove your sarcasm and nasty games, Eagle. You're so obvious.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#145461 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text> Rose knows how banning works, she has been banned multiple times herself.
I got banned about the same time I had to buy a new computer. New everything allowed me back on with the same name. That's when I figured out how Topix works.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#145462 Jun 1, 2013
Like I said, you people need us. You just look for things to fight about. LOL!

I hadn't even been posting to most of you and you stir up some crap.

You babies are so needy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal Immigration Figures in Montana (Sep '15) 2 min Nailmopork 20
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr naman 1,138
News George W. Bush: The President Who Must Not Be N... (Aug '12) 2 hr swedenforever 19
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr jimmy krack korn 141,953
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5,540
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 hr Sen Joseph T McCa... 10,451
News Homeland Security chief criticizes politicians'... 3 hr Wildchild 1
More from around the web