The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388256 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#145063 May 30, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a post from her when she was normal talking to Rose who has never been normal since I been on Topix!
----------
Wild Irish Rose2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting article. I observed people using blacks in this issue for almost two years now.
They would try to claim that Hispanic illegal aliens were taking jobs away from blacks in order to create divisiveness between the two groups and enlist the black community into their anti-illegal agenda. It was extremely obvious from many of the posts and I pointed it out. They weren't sincerely interested in any lost jobs for black Americans; it was about creating hatred between Blacks and Hispanics.
----------
NTR Wrote:
Actually, you have it bass ackwards - once again. The tensions in Los Angeles are palpable. Illegals ARE, indeed, displacing black Americans at the entry level low wage sector. Nobody has to "fuel" anything with the two groups. Reality is hard to ignore. Thanks for believing any white American has that kind of power, but I have news for you. This is 2009 and black Americans do NOT need some white American to tell them how they think or SHOULD think. In fact, I would venture to say they would resent the h*ll out of that. So, here's what's up, WIR2:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
You really have no life I see.

You spend your time reading old threads just to find things you can start chit over between other posters. Have you made it all the way through Troll Rehab yet? Find what you're looking for?

Too bad it won't work, dumbass. LOL!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#145064 May 30, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Notice Old X-Women has not been posting as much? It`s because she been getting her arseie kicked from here to kingdom come.
BWA HAHAHAHAHA!
LOL!(shakes head)

I post the same amount as I always have Qbert.

Level 8

Location hidden

#145065 May 30, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash. An ex con trying to sound smart and educated. You're a Georgie Porgie alright.
Georgie Porgie. Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie, Kissed the girls and made them cry; When the girls came out to play, Georgie Porgie ran away.
LMAO
Gawd, you're an id!ot.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#145066 May 30, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>"You're sooooooooooo stupid"
Take greed out of health care
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/201305...
I have lived in a special fire district for years, where we pay basic taxes, plus special premiums for homeowner’s insurance. The premiums are high, but the fire department is very modern.
We also pay fees for preventive fire services. The fire inspection fee costs me $55, while the insurance company pays the rest. The same for fire extinguisher recharges, checking outside hazards, etc. A fee on top of whatever the insurance company pays.
It was common knowledge that the fees escalated if your house caught fire, but what could a resident do? That’s just how the fire department works. Besides, I felt relatively safe. With the annual fire inspections and a little diligence on my part, I had no worries.
And then, disaster struck. It started as a small electrical fire; by the time the fire department arrived, it threatened the entire structure.
When the truck arrived, the fire captain shoved a contract in my face and told me to sign it. With my house on fire, I signed the contract and the fire department extinguished the blaze, which had now destroyed the living room.
A few weeks later, I got the bill from the fire department, and was taken aback. Among the items listed were:
• Sending fire truck to the scene —$ 10,028.06
• Gloves for firemen $359.66 X 10 —$ 3,596.66
• Fireman’s protective gear $2,571.48 X 10 —$ 25,714.80
• Use of truck at scene —$ 50,969.37
• Fire hose $126.87 X 300 feet —$ 38,061.00
• Oxygen breathing apparatus $1,749.23 X 5 —$ 8,746.15
The list went on; the total bill:$158,642.77. I received separate bills for the water, communications gear, etc.
The insurance company negotiated the bill to $80,000 and paid its 80 percent, leaving me to pay $16,000 to have my house fire put out. This doesn’t sound fair, does it?
Now, substitute hospital for fire department and health insurance for homeowner’s.
This is how our health care system works, if you are lucky enough to be able to pay the outrageous premiums for health insurance.
When you go to the hospital for a procedure (which I did recently), you are ordered to sign an “assignment of benefits,” which states that the hospital can charge you whatever fees it wants for any service, and that you are responsible for any fees not paid by your insurance company. It is like the fire department showing up and forcing you to sign a contract.
Define "greed" before we proceed.

I don't quite get the connection between healthcare insurance and the government run fire dept. Have i missed something?
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#145067 May 30, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
How about your 119 I.Q? Or the fact that you lied about being LiP service, Sage Won, and an arsenal of other socks who've have all been banned. Your a lying fool, and you know it.
I know you're a lying fool and failed kitten rescuer who lives in some comic book fantasy world. Grow up.
Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#145068 May 30, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was elected for a SECOND term, Squatch. Obviously a lot of people approve of him and the new healthcare law. I don't have time to teach you about the voting process, Bonnie.
Yeah..The stu p!d people(such as yourself) have always outnumbered the smarter people ( such as the one that never voted for him)
People aprove of the new health care SENTENCE?? ROTF.B.S. Camel Toe.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#145069 May 30, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have no life I see.
You spend your time reading old threads just to find things you can start chit over between other posters. Have you made it all the way through Troll Rehab yet? Find what you're looking for?
Too bad it won't work, dumbass. LOL!
You got your nerve, you're on here more than anyone.
Rocky Mountain High

Los Angeles, CA

#145070 May 30, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing there Sharpshooter Chicano Boy. Go collect your quarters from your Laundromats and Car wash`s Punk! Try and address your little man syndrome too. Like X-Woozzy!
You better start tending to your 'State of Affairs', and get a life besides Topix.
Gun Control
Legallized Weed
Blue State Blues
Your state is getting more Liberal than mine!
Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#145071 May 30, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
But , But you don`t have a Women at all?? Why is that Big fella shut in? You don`t even work!
LMAO!
Gawd. American 12 morphed again. Good Night Quirk.

Level 8

Location hidden

#145072 May 30, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be too delicate for Bonnie, she's one of them thar mountain women. You're a squirrelly little man with a soft head.
Soft "shiny" head.

Quirky's soft spot never hardened up. lol
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#145073 May 30, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>"You're sooooooooooo stupid"
I have lived in a special fire district for years, where we pay basic taxes, plus special premiums for homeowner’s insurance. The premiums are high, but the fire department is very modern.
We also pay fees for preventive fire services. The fire inspection fee costs me $55, while the insurance company pays the rest. The same for fire extinguisher recharges, checking outside hazards, etc. A fee on top of whatever the insurance company pays.
It was common knowledge that the fees escalated if your house caught fire, but what could a resident do? That’s just how the fire department works. Besides, I felt relatively safe. With the annual fire inspections and a little diligence on my part, I had no worries.
And then, disaster struck. It started as a small electrical fire; by the time the fire department arrived, it threatened the entire structure.
When the truck arrived, the fire captain shoved a contract in my face and told me to sign it. With my house on fire, I signed the contract and the fire department extinguished the blaze, which had now destroyed the living room.
A few weeks later, I got the bill from the fire department, and was taken aback. Among the items listed were:
• Sending fire truck to the scene —$ 10,028.06
• Gloves for firemen $359.66 X 10 —$ 3,596.66
• Fireman’s protective gear $2,571.48 X 10 —$ 25,714.80
• Use of truck at scene —$ 50,969.37
• Fire hose $126.87 X 300 feet —$ 38,061.00
• Oxygen breathing apparatus $1,749.23 X 5 —$ 8,746.15
The list went on; the total bill:$158,642.77. I received separate bills for the water, communications gear, etc.
The insurance company negotiated the bill to $80,000 and paid its 80 percent, leaving me to pay $16,000 to have my house fire put out. This doesn’t sound fair, does it?
Now, substitute hospital for fire department and health insurance for homeowner’s.
This is how our health care system works, if you are lucky enough to be able to pay the outrageous premiums for health insurance.
When you go to the hospital for a procedure (which I did recently), you are ordered to sign an “assignment of benefits,” which states that the hospital can charge you whatever fees it wants for any service, and that you are responsible for any fees not paid by your insurance company. It is like the fire department showing up and forcing you to sign a contract.
Do you live in California mountains? Sounds like it.
INVISIBLE STRIPES

Los Angeles, CA

#145074 May 30, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I've been pretty civil with him. He made a claim, I disputed it. That's all.
That's all!?
He kicked your Rat Packin azze's. Made you two look like 300 lbs of chewed bubble gum.
Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#145075 May 30, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you, however you're the one I was calling effeminate, put down the crack pipe, kitten rescuer.
More like the brave KILLER of blind kittens.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#145076 May 30, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "greed" before we proceed.
I don't quite get the connection between healthcare insurance and the government run fire dept. Have i missed something?
"You're sooooooooo right wing extremely stupid"

During contract law classes in college, I was taught that a contract might be unenforceable if you can prove that one party had an unfair advantage over the other, i.e., it was signed under duress or one party hid something from the other. Presumably, this does not apply to hospitals. They bill at rates that would make a Somali pirate blush. Even at “negotiated” rates, both hospitals and insurance companies still make healthy profits.

One cannot discover in advance even a ballpark figure of anticipated hospital charges. There is no comparison shopping or choosing options you can afford.

Health care is no more of a free market than fire protection, and we should stop pretending it is anything but a corrupt system that unjustly enriches those who have an unfair advantage over us: the insurance companies, hospitals, medical device manufacturers, drug companies, etc.

Obamacare has allowed these entities to write the rules designed to rein in their avarice. No wonder it is a mess before it is even fully implemented.

We should remove the greed factor and have universal health care coverage. Now.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#145077 May 30, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd, you're an id!ot.
stop stalking me, dumbrowski, can't you come up with anything intelligent to say?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#145078 May 30, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
According to YOU, seeing Bonnie would be a "wonderful sight" ;)))
LMAO!!! Play on playahhhhhhhh!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
I`m certain your idea of a great date is a L.A. Street walking Chola Bioch Like how Scum Ball George Lopez tried to turn Sandra Bullock into one on his scum ball show. Pretty degrading to Sandra IMO. But that's how you and George Lopez are. Scum of the lowest order!
Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#145079 May 30, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
How about your 119 I.Q? Or the fact that you lied about being LiP service, Sage Won, and an arsenal of other socks who've have all been banned. Your a lying fool, and you know it.
Good grief..Look what's prancing around.

Level 8

Location hidden

#145080 May 30, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I perfectly happy just having Bonnie as a friend. No need for the phony scenario you duffus`s are trying to create.
You see Bonnie and I are not talking of flying out to meet each other like you and STV did. lololol
Oh brother.

If Bonnie even gave you the slightest twinkle of hope that you seriously had a chance you'd be humping her leg before she could yell "soooooouie!". lol

Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#145081 May 30, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing there Sharpshooter Chicano Boy. Go collect your quarters from your Laundromats and Car wash`s Punk! Try and address your little man syndrome too. Like X-Woozzy!
LOL. He's had another hit on his Mossberg
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#145082 May 30, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not me. You've just proved yourself a liar for the brief satisfaction of believing what you want to believe and pleasing the other sheep on this thread.
You sell your honor cheap.
But you are a little Devil since you follow Obama.

Obama - Yes We Can = Thank You Satan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 6 min Just Sayin 24
Solid Wood Furniture For Sale Cheshire 6 min Vascular Cambium 2
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 11 min American Cuckold 298
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 19 min D Valens 141,587
News Ranjona Banerji: Hate won't make anyone great 24 min tomin cali 1
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 45 min Ismail 788
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 47 min Ronald 65
More from around the web