The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336665 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#143479 May 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>The ((SHARK)) George! What about the SHARK? LOL..Mornin'.
Mornin Darlin! i've just plain been getting skunked down here this trip so far. the only good luck i've been having has been on the pool tables down at my Moose lodge. lol
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#143480 May 26, 2013
just a sista wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who compared my gender to a weapon, I was going with the theme. I don't make an issue out of it (my gender) unless women are being attacked for being women, which I will point out and take issue with every time. Someone posted on another poster's status as a grandmother, as though it was something to be ashamed of, I responded that it beats the hell out of being a conservative in my opinion. Being a conservative (I use the term very very loosely) is a choice, a poor one at that, being a woman, and in particular, an older woman who has seen two generations of her progeny on this Earth, isn't, and doesn't need to be criticized for it. That's all.
I'm a women and a conservative. Best of both worlds. IMHO.
I have been severely disliked on these threads (maybe hated. Not sure). But I don't think it's because I am a girl. It's because of my views. Those that dislike me would dislike me just as much if my name was Barney. So I don't feel they have walked on my womanhood. LOL.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#143481 May 26, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>Mornin Darlin! i've just plain been getting skunked down here this trip so far. the only good luck i've been having has been on the pool tables down at my Moose lodge. lol
Pool's good..But it don't compare to having your line stretched.LOL..

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#143482 May 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That is NOT NTR, liar.
Why do you right-wing nuts lie so much?
"wild irush hoe"
I have no idea if "NTR" and "Sista" are one and the same. I do know that they are both stoopid and clueless.
Peace
KMA

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#143483 May 26, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>Mornin Darlin! i've just plain been getting skunked down here this trip so far. the only good luck i've been having has been on the pool tables down at my Moose lodge. lol
i see i got a bad judgie on that last post. was it that im down here fishin every day or becouse my lodge dont accept illegal aliens?

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#143484 May 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Pool's good..But it don't compare to having your line stretched.LOL..
lol!!!! right you are on thar Bonnie!!

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#143485 May 26, 2013
"wild irush hoe"
When I posted that "NTR" and "Sista" were both stoopid and clueless. Inadvertently I did not include you in the post.
Peace
KMA
Sunny

Longview, WA

#143486 May 26, 2013
just a sista wrote:
<quoted text>
You seriously didn't want to offend or are you feigning "friendly" while trying to figure me out? If my gender is a weapon, it's a mighty powerful one and I wouldn't stand in my sights, if I were you. Don't you feel the power? I had the impression from and earlier post of yours, that you enjoy being a woman, as much as I do. I could be wrong.
Oh god help us sissy has the power.
Everybody hide she's diffidently a lose libtard cannon.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#143487 May 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a women and a conservative. Best of both worlds. IMHO.
I have been severely disliked on these threads (maybe hated. Not sure). But I don't think it's because I am a girl. It's because of my views. Those that dislike me would dislike me just as much if my name was Barney. So I don't feel they have walked on my womanhood. LOL.
I love ya Bonnie can't stay to help with theses libterds.
Be back tue. got a bone to pick with that Bernard guy."later sweetie"

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#143488 May 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Bernard..AKA.. Gonzallo...AKA...USMail..AKA ...REWEBA...AKA Don`t Panic..
Holy Moses!

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#143489 May 26, 2013
Mod Squad wrote:
<quoted text>Make no mistake about it honey, tax cheaters cheat everyone. The IRS should do it's job and enforce our laws to the fullest extent.
I agree. That is why I indicated if an organization does not meet non-profit status, they should be denied. That is across the board and includes conservative, liberal, and independent organizations. It is grossly unfair to single out a specific group to target.

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
They could have denied them non-profit status if that was the case. What they chose to do was request inappropriate information and harass them.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#143490 May 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Has death panels already began??
No, they hasn't.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#143491 May 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Well...If ya gotta shoot..Shoot. Don't think.LOL.
Yes I do. lol.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#143492 May 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I insult the president......
I wish this was all that King Obama and Queen Jezebel along with the rest of their corrupted administration were doing to the American patriots.
Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim terrorist.
NTR is a Muslim terrorist supporter.
I have something to offer to help with America's problems.
Take the traitors of both parties to the gallows.
Shut down IRS and initiate a flat tax for everyone including the welfare and unemployment recipients....no tax exemptions except mrtg. and healthcare cost....no "earned income credits" especially for welfare moms.
Have all illegal immigrants in America pay $5000. per person, they must have a job, no welfare or free healthcare. If they go to a hospital and don't pay for it---deport their butts back to where they came from. Deport all illegal immigrant prisoner back to where they came from.
Just think even if you had 50 million welfare recipients pay $2 per family member per month, this would be $100 million per month for one year---just two little dollars.
All the politicians, what is left of them will pay their share with no expense for their partying.
Have each politician on a report card, to be examined every 6 mos. and if they fail, kick their butts out without a cent.
I have lots of ideas.
I am all for equal rights...not the liberal's special rights.
NTR, know how you lost credibility?
1. Too blind and dumb to see what this administration is all about.
2. Tells their intimate life stories for the world to see and then denigrate anyone who comments on it.
This is not intelligence....its the dumbest thing anyone could do.
In order for your ideas to be implemented, you need to find those who are here illegally. How do you specifically propose we do that? If you can figure this out, I believe your name will go in the history books. Good luck.
bobcagur

Pittsburgh, PA

#143493 May 26, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Obama is a Nixon he'll be impeached this Term
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#143494 May 26, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>I love ya Bonnie can't stay to help with theses libterds.
Be back tue. got a bone to pick with that Bernard guy."later sweetie"
Thanks Sunny..You're one of the good guys. LOL.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#143495 May 26, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>lol!!!! right you are on thar Bonnie!!
LOL.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#143496 May 26, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>i see i got a bad judgie on that last post. was it that im down here fishin every day or becouse my lodge dont accept illegal aliens?
Cause you were posting to me, more than likely. They were from your friends on the other side of the fence.. Those judgits don't mean crap..LOL.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#143497 May 26, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fine example of how Tea Intoxication is not good for your health and education. Anarchist Paranoia garnished with the feathers of Chicken Little. Put that Tea down and embrace reality. OBAMA has our economy rising from the deep depths of the Great Recession. A Great Recession that was endowed upon us by the deregulating increasing inequality of the republican party. Just as in 1929 Great Depression that the republicans created with the same failed policies of deregulations and increasing inequality measure they exhibited then. F.D.R. took 13 years to rectify those errors as OBAMA did it in less than 5 years!
Senator Elizabeth Warren {D} of Mass. Is the strong right arm that understands Wall Street’s language. Seeking to hold accountable the guilty of Wall Street’s greed. She is the nemesis of the republican’s inequality desires.
What are the republicans left with? No more their redundant hue and cry “Where Is The Recovery?” IT IS HERE! Now republicans have been reduced to expanding their Red Herring menu’s. Propaganda of the IRS issues as well as the Benghazi, AP and Fox investigations.
Senator Boehner {R} of Ohio declares “More Jobs” That they have continuously obstructed, was asked what about these new jobs? What is the republican’s plan? Senator Boehner immediately replies with the IRS issue as well as to the other false Red Herrings issues. NO answerer to the question. NO plan would have sufficed.
OBAMA is emulating the standard superior Democrat’s stewardship of political management. Democrats have demonstrated for the past 80 years their superior abilities in progressing this Nation to a more secured position in financing and equality.
Little wonder that all of the mud raking, in search of the Republican Red Herrings, is presented as Moot. Perhaps now the remnants of some intellectual republicans will question these continuous failing of the republican party’s. Perhaps they have had their fill of the vile Red Herring menu’s, in favor for a more nutritious democratic meal.
How many are thinking that they are thinking. When all they are doing is rearranging their prejudices? Fate of small week mentalities. Constantly reconstructing their walls within the depths of their abysses’ of oblivion.
Obama intoxication and total blindness of what is occurring around you is also "not good for your health and education". I agree the economy is improving in some areas. That does not mean we close our eyes, ears, and minds to grossly inappropriate and possibly illegal actions by our government.

Inability to focus on the entire picture rather than only the positive aspects can also indicate small, weak mentalities.

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#143498 May 26, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
In order for your ideas to be implemented, you need to find those who are here illegally. How do you specifically propose we do that? If you can figure this out, I believe your name will go in the history books. Good luck.
hi Free! we could ask sheriff Joe for some help in that department. profiling might be wrong p.c. wise. but it works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 8 min leprechauna 138,668
News Jindal: Bush 'got it wrong' on immigration 10 min Mothra 24
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 14 min Cat74 3
News Lawmaker: school aid for illegal immigrants wrong (Oct '08) 32 min Real farts 5
News Rising murders of citizens by illegal aliens bl... 1 hr tomin cali 7
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump 4 hr Your Ex 92
News Trump lashes out at lawyer over breast pump 4 hr Responsibility 26
More from around the web