The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 387806 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#143470 May 26, 2013
just a sista wrote:
<quoted text>
You seriously didn't want to offend or are you feigning "friendly" while trying to figure me out? If my gender is a weapon, it's a mighty powerful one and I wouldn't stand in my sights, if I were you. Don't you feel the power? I had the impression from and earlier post of yours, that you enjoy being a woman, as much as I do. I could be wrong.
Don't stand in your sights?(((YIKES!))). Seriously. I have read very few of your posts..The few I have read seem to make an issue of your gender. Why is that? I enjoy being a woman. I just do not feel the need to make an issue of it here.

“Wall of Denial”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Border Town USA

#143471 May 26, 2013
Illegal border crossings rise in South Texas as Congress debates immigration reform

In Texas, just the debate itself is drawing new immigrants over the border.

Juan Mercado lives on border property his family has owned since the 1850s. Immigrants often sneak across there. But since January, the number has tripled.

"I'm being invaded by people who have no permission to be on my property," Mercado said. "By smugglers, by illegals."

This surveillance video recorded last month near McAllen, Texas, shows some 40 men, women and children crossing into the United States.

Border patrol agents in the Rio Grande sector tell CBS News apprehensions have risen from 2,800 in January to 7,500 in March.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5758246...

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#143472 May 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Don't stand in your sights?(((YIKES!))). Seriously. I have read very few of your posts..The few I have read seem to make an issue of your gender. Why is that? I enjoy being a woman. I just do not feel the need to make an issue of it here.
hh heh heh. so there! lol.:)
Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#143473 May 26, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>hh heh heh. so there! lol.:)
The ((SHARK)) George! What about the SHARK? LOL..Mornin'.
Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#143474 May 26, 2013
Border Security wrote:
Illegal border crossings rise in South Texas as Congress debates immigration reform
In Texas, just the debate itself is drawing new immigrants over the border.
Juan Mercado lives on border property his family has owned since the 1850s. Immigrants often sneak across there. But since January, the number has tripled.
"I'm being invaded by people who have no permission to be on my property," Mercado said. "By smugglers, by illegals."
This surveillance video recorded last month near McAllen, Texas, shows some 40 men, women and children crossing into the United States.
Border patrol agents in the Rio Grande sector tell CBS News apprehensions have risen from 2,800 in January to 7,500 in March.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5758246...
Truly disgusting!

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#143475 May 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>You draw being a woman like a gun. No offence. But you seem to use your gender as some sort of weapon.
That's what I was thinking. You put it into words quicker.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#143476 May 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>There are many that suddenly have to.
Unplug your router first. LOL
That shyt was sold to the highest bidder within 2 hours after the "Grey Ghost" got their hands on the stuff.
Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#143477 May 26, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I was thinking. You put it into words quicker.
Well...If ya gotta shoot..Shoot. Don't think.LOL.

“live by the beatitudes”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#143478 May 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Don't stand in your sights?(((YIKES!))). Seriously. I have read very few of your posts..The few I have read seem to make an issue of your gender. Why is that? I enjoy being a woman. I just do not feel the need to make an issue of it here.
You are the one who compared my gender to a weapon, I was going with the theme. I don't make an issue out of it (my gender) unless women are being attacked for being women, which I will point out and take issue with every time. Someone posted on another poster's status as a grandmother, as though it was something to be ashamed of, I responded that it beats the hell out of being a conservative in my opinion. Being a conservative (I use the term very very loosely) is a choice, a poor one at that, being a woman, and in particular, an older woman who has seen two generations of her progeny on this Earth, isn't, and doesn't need to be criticized for it. That's all.

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#143479 May 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>The ((SHARK)) George! What about the SHARK? LOL..Mornin'.
Mornin Darlin! i've just plain been getting skunked down here this trip so far. the only good luck i've been having has been on the pool tables down at my Moose lodge. lol
Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#143480 May 26, 2013
just a sista wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who compared my gender to a weapon, I was going with the theme. I don't make an issue out of it (my gender) unless women are being attacked for being women, which I will point out and take issue with every time. Someone posted on another poster's status as a grandmother, as though it was something to be ashamed of, I responded that it beats the hell out of being a conservative in my opinion. Being a conservative (I use the term very very loosely) is a choice, a poor one at that, being a woman, and in particular, an older woman who has seen two generations of her progeny on this Earth, isn't, and doesn't need to be criticized for it. That's all.
I'm a women and a conservative. Best of both worlds. IMHO.
I have been severely disliked on these threads (maybe hated. Not sure). But I don't think it's because I am a girl. It's because of my views. Those that dislike me would dislike me just as much if my name was Barney. So I don't feel they have walked on my womanhood. LOL.
Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#143481 May 26, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>Mornin Darlin! i've just plain been getting skunked down here this trip so far. the only good luck i've been having has been on the pool tables down at my Moose lodge. lol
Pool's good..But it don't compare to having your line stretched.LOL..

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#143482 May 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That is NOT NTR, liar.
Why do you right-wing nuts lie so much?
"wild irush hoe"
I have no idea if "NTR" and "Sista" are one and the same. I do know that they are both stoopid and clueless.
Peace
KMA

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#143483 May 26, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>Mornin Darlin! i've just plain been getting skunked down here this trip so far. the only good luck i've been having has been on the pool tables down at my Moose lodge. lol
i see i got a bad judgie on that last post. was it that im down here fishin every day or becouse my lodge dont accept illegal aliens?

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

rochester, n. y.

#143484 May 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Pool's good..But it don't compare to having your line stretched.LOL..
lol!!!! right you are on thar Bonnie!!

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#143485 May 26, 2013
"wild irush hoe"
When I posted that "NTR" and "Sista" were both stoopid and clueless. Inadvertently I did not include you in the post.
Peace
KMA
Sunny

Longview, WA

#143486 May 26, 2013
just a sista wrote:
<quoted text>
You seriously didn't want to offend or are you feigning "friendly" while trying to figure me out? If my gender is a weapon, it's a mighty powerful one and I wouldn't stand in my sights, if I were you. Don't you feel the power? I had the impression from and earlier post of yours, that you enjoy being a woman, as much as I do. I could be wrong.
Oh god help us sissy has the power.
Everybody hide she's diffidently a lose libtard cannon.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#143487 May 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a women and a conservative. Best of both worlds. IMHO.
I have been severely disliked on these threads (maybe hated. Not sure). But I don't think it's because I am a girl. It's because of my views. Those that dislike me would dislike me just as much if my name was Barney. So I don't feel they have walked on my womanhood. LOL.
I love ya Bonnie can't stay to help with theses libterds.
Be back tue. got a bone to pick with that Bernard guy."later sweetie"

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#143488 May 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Bernard..AKA.. Gonzallo...AKA...USMail..AKA ...REWEBA...AKA Don`t Panic..
Holy Moses!

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#143489 May 26, 2013
Mod Squad wrote:
<quoted text>Make no mistake about it honey, tax cheaters cheat everyone. The IRS should do it's job and enforce our laws to the fullest extent.
I agree. That is why I indicated if an organization does not meet non-profit status, they should be denied. That is across the board and includes conservative, liberal, and independent organizations. It is grossly unfair to single out a specific group to target.

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
They could have denied them non-profit status if that was the case. What they chose to do was request inappropriate information and harass them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 14 min woodtick57 2,962
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 47 min Brian_G 514
News SF Labor Council Demands An End To Deportations... 55 min Bama Yankee 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 55 min Just Slim 141,549
News Newspapers Mourn High Court Removing Obama 'Shi... 1 hr Snidely70448 3
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Blue November 6,599
News Neither Candidate Is Getting the Immigration Is... 1 hr Bama Yankee 3
More from around the web