The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Jun 9, 2012, Times News story titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#143408 May 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on Earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the POWER
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
Please FLY Our **USofA** FLAG
<3
Hope everyone has a good weekend :)
AMEN and GOD Bless our service men and women.
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#143409 May 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the wordiest, factually incorrect post I have ever read.
Kudos
I second it.
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#143410 May 25, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
Second soldier targeted...French soldier stabbed in the neck from behind. What Frickin cowards these people are.
If you think about it. Someone has to be so evil as to attack an innocent person on the street and start hacking his head off.

How egregious.

Know something else, this is exactly what Obama's dad and granddad did to many of their own citizens to show solidarity among themselves and to be the ruler and have power over the weak.

...then the very good and kind Obama writes a book in honor of his dad.

The libs call this admirable and great. I call it evil and demonic.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#143411 May 25, 2013
Liberals must actually think that when the constitution is destroyed that THEY will still have their rights and liberty. Yeah right, you fools are in for a rude awakening. Obamacare is just the beginning, you ain't seen nothin' yet. Gawd, you are dumb.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#143412 May 25, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
You Mark a lot more Funky then the whole Bunch.
GOOD VIBRATIONS
http://youtu.be/3ucjp3t7C04
The Delta Knights Video
The price I pay for using an iPhone is the auto correct. It makes (marks) me lazy and I don't scan my work as I should. Thanks for the reminder to look for errors--mine and Apple's.
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#143413 May 25, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
here's what I know for FACT: as a janitor in the largest school system in my county, one that has never beem segregated, I hear and see every school day they result of our modern Progressive-influenced, State and FG over-seen public ed system.
teachers telling me that they can NOT get trouble-making, anti-social students REMOVED for the sake of simply TEACHING what they were hired to teach.
I see the INCREASE in damage to the physical building from one year to the next.
I see and hear the INCREASED FRUSTRATION AND DISPAIR of the teachers because every new 'program' further undermines discipline and EDUCATION.
this past year, in one of my class rooms they went thru two teachers because the kids and RULES drive them off.
the teacher that wound up teaching her class and the teacherless class had to flunk more than half of those same students. I asked her if she thought their 'fails' would stick? we both just smiled.
do NOT presume to tell me HOW the system should work. I'm telling you how it DOES work.
MONEY is King, student 'count' means MONEY, period.
here in Indiana, the State has 'set' HS grad standards... and then makes thousands of EXEMPTIONS for those that FAIL to meet those satandards. Indiana is NOT alone in doing this....
in the meatime, the REAL students, those kids raised and sent to school to actually be educated, SUFFER a little or a lot each week, day, hour or minute the UN-teachable kids steal from instruction time by disrupting each and every class they are in.
some of those kids are MY grandkds and some may be yours.
if you KNOW a teacher, you KNOW this is NOT what they either signed up for and this is NOT what they support.
and, yet, they are unionized AND powerless to change things.
one has to wonder and ask WHY?
the answer is really simple: Progressive influences between pols and Union leaders working to THIER BENEFITS. THE POLS SAY SCREW THE VOTERS AND SO DO THE UNION LEADERS.
you let me know when you see a real, sustained change for the better.... and I'll show you a change BACK to our old Pub Ed systems of LOCAL control and old-fashioned standards and DSCIPLINE.
that is the PROMISE of PRIVATE ed and vouchers....
I am all for bringing back the paddle and educating our children.

If the kids can learn any video game, texting, cell phone use, etc....they can learn to read, write, history and math.

The news in New York city stated 80% of their students are graduating and do not know how to read or write....how did they get a passing grade in order to graduate?

Dumb down the people and then you will have control over them.
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#143414 May 25, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Liberals must actually think that when the constitution is destroyed that THEY will still have their rights and liberty. Yeah right, you fools are in for a rude awakening. Obamacare is just the beginning, you ain't seen nothin' yet. Gawd, you are dumb.
They have already cut back on the amount of food stamps given individually.

Watch the government, slowly start cutting back all their freebies, reigning them in one by one with free cell phones, food stamps, free healthcare, etc. and then one day "control."

There will be riots on the streets, stealing, killing, muggings, etc.

It will be like a Third World country and Obama will love it.
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#143415 May 25, 2013
Good Night patriots. May GOD bless you.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#143416 May 25, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Just a cold hard facts which you hate. LOL!
Copycat.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#143417 May 25, 2013
Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
The price I pay for using an iPhone is the auto correct. It makes (marks) me lazy and I don't scan my work as I should. Thanks for the reminder to look for errors--mine and Apple's.
It's way cooler to point out something like that with music. Instead of coming on like the spelling sheriff. But I think everyone knows that when a spelling mistake is made it's just that, and generally the person that makes that mistake knows that the people reading it are intelligent enough to figure out the message that they want to convey.
So why am I babbling on about this? well look at it this way. There's millions of people out there driving, some smart some not as smart. But there all driving so it don't make no difference. There's lot's of posters too, some smart some not so smart. But it don't make no difference cause they're all posting.
So with politics, religion, social issues etc. etc......aside. To post about someones intelligence level is a waste of time, cause they got the right to post regardless, and there isn't anything anyone can do about it.
Awopbabaloopbopaloopbamboom!

Apriluv
http://youtu.be/mQu6SdZ-ZfY
PBoone

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#143418 May 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Whose do you think?
At this point, who cares.

“Socks, socks, everywhere socks”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#143419 May 25, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty good. Where I disagree with is to try to keep them repeating something they can not comprehend or have not the talents or intellect to achieve that milestone of education. Time for these to seek a different approach to educating themselves in various services orientated skills and or low skill requirements. This would open doors of opportunities for their lives to be productive. Not all can achieve intellect on the ever increasing scales of humanities evolution. Some will remain at the skilled laborer and or low to non skill levels. Example observe the limited abilities of our Teabaggers. They will remain true to whatever shepherd we assign to them. That is their fate or trait in this life. After all, we do need sheep. They provide the wool that we can keep pulling over their eyes… Most of them are already blind and dumb… Some day we may advance enough to find a cure for their inferior limited knowledge of the universe. There is always hope.
Even those who have low or non skill levels should be taught the basics such as reading, writing, math, science and civics enough to pass standardized high school diploma testing. Even the teabaggers have that capability, although I'd say their limited minds and what they can obtain can be described more as rote learning rather than actually an understanding of the world around them. Through repetition they acquire information as has been evidenced through their brainwashing by certain malevolent billionaires (think Koch brothers) through teabagger websites and literature. If they can be taught to oppose their own best interests, then surely they can be trained to pass a few basic high school tests. After that, then they can do menial work, such as Higgins. They too, can make a contribution to our society, however small it may be.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#143420 May 25, 2013
The Harsh Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Agents seize 150 gallons of moonshine
Special agents with the Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) arrested two men accused of taking untaxed moonshine across state line.
Wow. I got to make a phone call.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#143421 May 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Copycat.
Backward thinking Dweeb!
LOL

Scranton, PA

#143422 May 25, 2013
just a sista wrote:
<quoted text>
Even those who have low or non skill levels should be taught the basics such as reading, writing, math, science and civics enough to pass standardized high school diploma testing. Even the teabaggers have that capability, although I'd say their limited minds and what they can obtain can be described more as rote learning rather than actually an understanding of the world around them. Through repetition they acquire information as has been evidenced through their brainwashing by certain malevolent billionaires (think Koch brothers) through teabagger websites and literature. If they can be taught to oppose their own best interests, then surely they can be trained to pass a few basic high school tests. After that, then they can do menial work, such as Higgins. They too, can make a contribution to our society, however small it may be.
Poor NTR lost face as a granny now she's going to try to be a Sista.
LOL

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#143423 May 25, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Ya think?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#143424 May 25, 2013
Obama refocuses terror threat to pre-9/11 level

Some call it wishful thinking, but President Barack Obama has all but declared an end to the global war on terror.

Obama is not claiming final victory over extremists who still seek to kill Americans and other Westerners. Instead, he is refocusing the long struggle against terrorism that lies ahead, steering the United States away from what he calls an equally frightening threat - a country in a state of perpetual war. In doing so, Obama recasts the image of the terrorists themselves, from enemy warriors to cowardly thugs and resets the relationship between the U.S. and Islam.

His speech Thursday was designed to move America's mindset away from a war footing and refine and recalibrate his own counterterrorism strategy. Obama asserted that al-Qaida is "on the path to defeat," reducing the scale of terrorism to pre-Sept. 11 levels. That means that with the Afghanistan war winding down, Obama is unlikely to commit troops in large numbers to any conflict - in Syria or other countries struggling with instability in the uncertain aftermath of the Arab Spring - unless, as his critics fear, he tragically has underestimated al-Qaida's staying power.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/25/3416102...

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#143425 May 25, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Backward thinking Dweeb!
Dumb troll!

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#143426 May 25, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
That is NOT NTR, liar.

Why do you right-wing nuts lie so much?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#143429 May 25, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fine example of how Tea Intoxication is not good for your health and education. Anarchist Paranoia garnished with the feathers of Chicken Little. Put that Tea down and embrace reality. OBAMA has our economy rising from the deep depths of the Great Recession. A Great Recession that was endowed upon us by the deregulating increasing inequality of the republican party. Just as in 1929 Great Depression that the republicans created with the same failed policies of deregulations and increasing inequality measure they exhibited then. F.D.R. took 13 years to rectify those errors as OBAMA did it in less than 5 years!
Senator Elizabeth Warren {D} of Mass. Is the strong right arm that understands Wall Street’s language. Seeking to hold accountable the guilty of Wall Street’s greed. She is the nemesis of the republican’s inequality desires.
What are the republicans left with? No more their redundant hue and cry “Where Is The Recovery?” IT IS HERE! Now republicans have been reduced to expanding their Red Herring menu’s. Propaganda of the IRS issues as well as the Benghazi, AP and Fox investigations.
Senator Boehner {R} of Ohio declares “More Jobs” That they have continuously obstructed, was asked what about these new jobs? What is the republican’s plan? Senator Boehner immediately replies with the IRS issue as well as to the other false Red Herrings issues. NO answerer to the question. NO plan would have sufficed.
OBAMA is emulating the standard superior Democrat’s stewardship of political management. Democrats have demonstrated for the past 80 years their superior abilities in progressing this Nation to a more secured position in financing and equality.
Little wonder that all of the mud raking, in search of the Republican Red Herrings, is presented as Moot. Perhaps now the remnants of some intellectual republicans will question these continuous failing of the republican party’s. Perhaps they have had their fill of the vile Red Herring menu’s, in favor for a more nutritious democratic meal.
How many are thinking that they are thinking. When all they are doing is rearranging their prejudices? Fate of small week mentalities. Constantly reconstructing their walls within the depths of their abysses’ of oblivion.
Bernard..AKA.. Gonzallo...AKA...USMail..AKA ...REWEBA...AKA Don`t Panic..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr American Werewolves 137,948
News Scott Walker is 2016's Mitt Romney 6 hr YouDidntBuildThat 4
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 8 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 145
News Can Jeb Bush win the GOP nomination by praising... 8 hr barefoot2626 94
News The Fate Of Nearly 5 Million Immigrants Rests W... 9 hr Juan 6
News A Republican Slap In The Face To Latinos and Hi... 9 hr Holla Isabella 3
News Chris Matthews slams racist GOP dogwhistles: Re... 9 hr californio 60
More from around the web