The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 370031 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#143364 May 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where? You have never told the truth about me, or Rose for that matter. You and Gr both repeat the word "truth" over and over again in your posts in an attempt to correlate the meaning of the word with what your posting but it's nothing more than an dishonest tactic used by politicians and frauds for ages.
Gr, is probably the most dishonest and meritless poster on these threads and you are merely and eager subordinate with no purpose without his direction and approval.
hi guy. hey i just gave yo a prop on that postand i didnt mean to. my mouse clicked cause im on a rough table with out a mouse pad. i wasnt trying to start no more crap between you guys than ya' already gotgoing. sorry for interupting

george
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#143365 May 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that government is not ALWAYS a bad thing, but it can become too large with too much waste and control over every aspect of our lives. I worked in government in various areas for over 30 years and witnessed the absurdity of many policies and lack of control and oversight of many others.
I find it interesting you point out only Congress. What about Obama and his administration? Do you not find them culpable for abuse of power? I won't debate whether or not Obama was aware of what occurred with the IRS, AP, FOX and Benghazi but if he didn't know and he is not made aware of major wrongdoings during his watch, government is out of control.


Another fine example of how Tea Intoxication is not good for your health and education. Anarchist Paranoia garnished with the feathers of Chicken Little. Put that Tea down and embrace reality. OBAMA has our economy rising from the deep depths of the Great Recession. A Great Recession that was endowed upon us by the deregulating increasing inequality of the republican party. Just as in 1929 Great Depression that the republicans created with the same failed policies of deregulations and increasing inequality measure they exhibited then. F.D.R. took 13 years to rectify those errors as OBAMA did it in less than 5 years!
Senator Elizabeth Warren {D} of Mass. Is the strong right arm that understands Wall Street’s language. Seeking to hold accountable the guilty of Wall Street’s greed. She is the nemesis of the republican’s inequality desires.
What are the republicans left with? No more their redundant hue and cry “Where Is The Recovery?” IT IS HERE! Now republicans have been reduced to expanding their Red Herring menu’s. Propaganda of the IRS issues as well as the Benghazi, AP and Fox investigations.
Senator Boehner {R} of Ohio declares “More Jobs” That they have continuously obstructed, was asked what about these new jobs? What is the republican’s plan? Senator Boehner immediately replies with the IRS issue as well as to the other false Red Herrings issues. NO answerer to the question. NO plan would have sufficed.
OBAMA is emulating the standard superior Democrat’s stewardship of political management. Democrats have demonstrated for the past 80 years their superior abilities in progressing this Nation to a more secured position in financing and equality.
Little wonder that all of the mud raking, in search of the Republican Red Herrings, is presented as Moot. Perhaps now the remnants of some intellectual republicans will question these continuous failing of the republican party’s. Perhaps they have had their fill of the vile Red Herring menu’s, in favor for a more nutritious democratic meal.
How many are thinking that they are thinking. When all they are doing is rearranging their prejudices? Fate of small week mentalities. Constantly reconstructing their walls within the depths of their abysses’ of oblivion.
Jimmy

Jamestown, NY

#143367 May 25, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fine example of how Tea Intoxication is not good for your health and education. Anarchist Paranoia garnished with the feathers of Chicken Little. Put that Tea down and embrace reality. OBAMA has our economy rising from the deep depths of the Great Recession. A Great Recession that was endowed upon us by the deregulating increasing inequality of the republican party. Just as in 1929 Great Depression that the republicans created with the same failed policies of deregulations and increasing inequality measure they exhibited then. F.D.R. took 13 years to rectify those errors as OBAMA did it in less than 5 years!
Senator Elizabeth Warren {D} of Mass. Is the strong right arm that understands Wall Street’s language. Seeking to hold accountable the guilty of Wall Street’s greed. She is the nemesis of the republican’s inequality desires.
What are the republicans left with? No more their redundant hue and cry “Where Is The Recovery?” IT IS HERE! Now republicans have been reduced to expanding their Red Herring menu’s. Propaganda of the IRS issues as well as the Benghazi, AP and Fox investigations.
Senator Boehner {R} of Ohio declares “More Jobs” That they have continuously obstructed, was asked what about these new jobs? What is the republican’s plan? Senator Boehner immediately replies with the IRS issue as well as to the other false Red Herrings issues. NO answerer to the question. NO plan would have sufficed.
OBAMA is emulating the standard superior Democrat’s stewardship of political management. Democrats have demonstrated for the past 80 years their superior abilities in progressing this Nation to a more secured position in financing and equality.
Little wonder that all of the mud raking, in search of the Republican Red Herrings, is presented as Moot. Perhaps now the remnants of some intellectual republicans will question these continuous failing of the republican party’s. Perhaps they have had their fill of the vile Red Herring menu’s, in favor for a more nutritious democratic meal.
How many are thinking that they are thinking. When all they are doing is rearranging their prejudices? Fate of small week mentalities. Constantly reconstructing their walls within the depths of their abysses’ of oblivion.
Perhaps the wordiest, factually incorrect post I have ever read.
Kudos
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#143368 May 25, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Your a big blowhard Bernard.
Another example of Tea Intoxication. Sunny reduced to callow name calling with no substance to the issues. Similar to the Tea Party and republicans. Evade, duck, hide from the facts as they are rolled out. Project their errors and what they view themselves to be on to others. They actually think that old worn out Foxy strategy works. Limited callow sophomores with ominous onus of destitutions. Now back to the subject that Sunny has little to no knowledge of.
Republican chasm continues to widen. Perhaps the established conservative republicans will finally emulate our for fathers of 1773 and cast out the dysfunctional Tea Party. Out unto the waters of political oblivion.
Tea Rally back in April, Senator Ted Cruz {R Tea Party} of Texas, taunts the traditionalist republicans after the Senate rejects back ground checks on gun control bill. Cruz along with the all Tea Party members threatened to filibuster away this bill. Established conservative republican considered it more prudent and wiser to let it go to a vote. This would garnish a few democratic votes. Which is what eventually happened. Cruz considers republicans that choose that method of governmental as “Squishy”. Our way or the highway is all that is required. Wall Street Journal Editorial retweeted John McCain {R Traditionalist}; “ Would it have been right for us to not even debate, in light of the Newtown Massacre” Depth of chasm deepens.

Level 1

Since: May 13

Alpharetta, GA

#143369 May 25, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of Tea Intoxication. Sunny reduced to callow name calling with no substance to the issues. Similar to the Tea Party and republicans. Evade, duck, hide from the facts as they are rolled out. Project their errors and what they view themselves to be on to others. They actually think that old worn out Foxy strategy works. Limited callow sophomores with ominous onus of destitutions. Now back to the subject that Sunny has little to no knowledge of.
Republican chasm continues to widen. Perhaps the established conservative republicans will finally emulate our for fathers of 1773 and cast out the dysfunctional Tea Party. Out unto the waters of political oblivion.
Tea Rally back in April, Senator Ted Cruz {R Tea Party} of Texas, taunts the traditionalist republicans after the Senate rejects back ground checks on gun control bill. Cruz along with the all Tea Party members threatened to filibuster away this bill. Established conservative republican considered it more prudent and wiser to let it go to a vote. This would garnish a few democratic votes. Which is what eventually happened. Cruz considers republicans that choose that method of governmental as “Squishy”. Our way or the highway is all that is required. Wall Street Journal Editorial retweeted John McCain {R Traditionalist}; “ Would it have been right for us to not even debate, in light of the Newtown Massacre” Depth of chasm deepens.
hey guys, i just downloaded free PowerBall and megamillions android app, it creates luckynumber from my favorite numbers,saves on my phone/tablet for later use, has Quickpick, has lists of all winning numbers, search for devandy the developer on google play, he has several great app. This one is good cause i only play with my families fav numbers and this store on my phone, i go to store and click and it generates the number, also gives quickpick. Name of the apps are My Mega Millions Lucky Numbers, MY POWER BALL LUCKY NUMBERS. They are adding code so u can buy lottery from your phone. Its free, and no spam. Good luck and share with poor if u win.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#143370 May 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the wordiest, factually incorrect post I have ever read.
Kudos

Simpleton arrives and produces a bumper sticker as if that satisfies as an answerer. Are all these Teabaggers so callow or is it their nature. Little wonder they are rapidly fading into the archaic dust bins of politics. Can’t handle that simple one. Try this one and do try to be specific in your reply as to just what is you are having problem with in understanding. Perhaps its something as simple as you do not comprehend a word or two or three, or four etc. Have my dictionary here. Do you have one? Give it try sometime. Good reading..
Turns out Democrats are the party to attend Party On…
A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Reagan and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now even you can now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions.
Cuddles to you...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

United States

#143372 May 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie, how many is that at this point Posit? Far too many to keep track of, enough to come to the accurate conclusion that you are dishonest and not to be taken seriously. I hope that doesn't affect your millions of "supporters" lol.
Many millions of people take me seriously. That is a cold hard fact. Whether you realize it or not.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

United States

#143373 May 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where? You have never told the truth about me, or Rose for that matter. You and Gr both repeat the word "truth" over and over again in your posts in an attempt to correlate the meaning of the word with what your posting but it's nothing more than an dishonest tactic used by politicians and frauds for ages.
Gr, is probably the most dishonest and meritless poster on these threads and you are merely and eager subordinate with no purpose without his direction and approval.
Yeah yeah yeah, nothing but blather.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

United States

#143374 May 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! Since when does posting somewhere mean you support the the title of a thread.
You have no sense of reality Posit. Your rationalizations and justifications for your absurd conclusions are becoming worse.
I have the maximum "sense of reality".
I see it every day and you cant even mount an argument to that.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

United States

#143375 May 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an anonymous entity on an anonymous public discussion forum. Topix knows that better than anyone. It's you who is trying to inflate something minor into a justification to further your own agenda. Believe me, it won't fly. I know this for a fact.
Well you just hold that thought and I will keep another view.
Too bad for you.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#143376 May 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
The Fence Test
You can't get any more accurate than this!
This is straight forward country thinking.
by
Jeff Foxworthy
<image.jpg>
Which side of the fence?
If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!
If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.
If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
If a Democrat is down-and-out he wonders who is going to take care of him.
If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
A Democrat demands that those they don't like be shut down.
If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
If a Democrat decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of us pay for his.
If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended".
Well, I forwarded it.[ditto - AL]
Which one are you?
~-~
I love it!!! take care AL, have a great Memorial Day! and this goes to ALL our Vets and our wounded soldiers! and my salute to those in ACTIVE SERVICE!!!! I LOVE AMERICA, LAND OF THE FREE!!and we owe it to our brave men and women in ALL BRANCHES of service. God bless them all and keep them strong.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

United States

#143377 May 25, 2013
Mod Squad wrote:
<quoted text>A groundless rumor often covers a lot of ground.
Often not too. I'll take my chances.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

United States

#143378 May 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
SATURDAY, MAY 25, 2013
GOP: Party of crybabies
Republicans insist that you please don’t criticize their policies or insult their donors
BY JONATHAN BERNSTEIN
It’s time to call out a major Republican theme of how politics should be practiced in a democracy: the supposed right to be free from criticism. It may sell wonderfully inside the conservative closed-information loop, but it’s a nasty idea that sorts exceptionally badly with democratic politics.
In case you’re unfamiliar, the right to be free from criticism is the core idea behind what used to be complaints about “political correctness” and which have now morphed into the conviction that some accusations are too terrible to be made. See, for example, former Heritage immigration expert (or is that race-and-intelligence obsessive?) Jason Richwine. As he told conservative reporter Byron York:
The accusation of racism is one of the worst things that anyone can call you in public life … Once that word is out there, it’s very difficult to recover from it, even when it is completely untrue.
What does “difficult to recover” mean in this context? Richwine, after all, is the protégé of none other than Charles Murray, who has been accused of racist writings for … well, for decades. And yet Murray has “recovered” just fine, at least if book sales and think-tank posts and other traditional markers of success are concerned. Richwine surely knows that. So what’s his complaint? It is the same as most complaints about political correctness: that some people won’t consider his actions respectable.
(No doubt someone with a bit more imagination than Richwine might imagine even worse things to be called than “racist.” For example, someone could be called a member of an intellectually inferior race, genetically doomed to always be looking up to those races that have superior intelligence. But pointing that out would no doubt violate Richwine’s standards of civilized political discourse.)
Similarly, the Republican response to the Democratic “war on women” rhetoric hasn’t been so much that the criticism is wrong but rather that it’s — as one Republican member of the House said this week —“repugnant.”
One might say that whatever grievances one former Heritage think-tanker, or even some Republican politicians, might have are interesting but of little importance in the grand scheme of things. But it turns out that the exact same logic — the logic that conservatives should feel perfectly free to engage in political advocacy without any danger of someone criticizing them — has become central to the Republican platform on campaign finance.
http://www.salon.com/2013/05/25/grand_old_par...
Left wing hate.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#143379 May 25, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Simpleton arrives and produces a bumper sticker as if that satisfies as an answerer. Are all these Teabaggers so callow or is it their nature. Little wonder they are rapidly fading into the archaic dust bins of politics. Can’t handle that simple one. Try this one and do try to be specific in your reply as to just what is you are having problem with in understanding. Perhaps its something as simple as you do not comprehend a word or two or three, or four etc. Have my dictionary here. Do you have one? Give it try sometime. Good reading..
Turns out Democrats are the party to attend Party On…
A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Reagan and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now even you can now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions.
Cuddles to you...
"barnyard forskin"
Where do you come up with crap you so poorly try spew. Do you practice stoopidity?
Peace
KMA
higgans

Marion, IN

#143380 May 25, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackson You have received discourse that you fail to answerer other than accusing one of this or that and no substance as to the issue. Exhibiting the symptoms of a projectionist.
Tea Party validate their vindictive policies with various hyper false red herrings. Example; IRS issue has always been used by all administrations dating back to F.D.R. Only difference with the Obama administration is that it started from the bottom up, as all others started from top down. Another red herring is Benghazi, and if you will remember Libya, lack of security issues. Considering it was the Tea Party leading with the Hue and Cry to deny Obama’s request for additional funds to increase security to our embassies’, right after the Libyan War. Now they project their errors onto the Executive branch. Using this to validate their need to hold Congress and the Nation into another Hostage/Ransom, Our Way or The Highway scenarios. Refusing any conferences that promotes a budget. Accusing democrats of over reach and obfuscation.??? Hmmm Paradox leadership..
you want anyone to honestly believe that in a rigidly constructed, UNIONIZED environment like the FED GOVT, that LOW level drones start anything on THEIR OWN?

REALLY?

maybe YOU are willing to swallow that BS but others KNOW better.LOL

maybe, MAYBE some mid-level super passed on 'coded' instructions that he/she RECEIVED in a Middle mgrs meeting FROM higher level under-under-Sec/Commishes.... who received THEIR 'ideas' from even HIGHER up honchos that were given the word from SOME well placed, ahem, WH staffer

the REAL question is: was the originator O or his CoS?

I vote for whomever is really RUNNING THE SHOW.... AND THAT AIN'T BARRY 'NO experience/NO nothing' OBAMA.

unfortunaely for Barry-boi,'they' forget to tell him that as the Man in the Hot Seat, HE GETS TO TAKE THE FALL.

I freely admit, I could be wrong AND Obama IS in charge of it ALL...

a grass roots, low-level minions making policy decisions? Ri-i-i-i-ght....

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#143381 May 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Many millions of people take me seriously. That is a cold hard fact. Whether you realize it or not.
LMAO!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#143382 May 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Left wing hate.
Cold hard facts which you hate. LOL!
higgans

Marion, IN

#143383 May 25, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
For the moment, the deficit is largely repairing itself. Just three months ago, the Congressional Budget Office projected that the current-year deficit would be $845 billion, or about 5.3 percent of economic output.
The $200 billion reduction to the estimated deficit comes not from the $85 billion in mandatory cuts known as sequestration, nor from the package of tax increases that Congress passed this winter to avoid the so-called fiscal cliff. The office had already incorporated those policy changes into its February forecasts.
Rather, it comes from higher-than-expected tax payments from businesses and individuals, as well as an increase in payments from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the mortgage finance companies the government took over as part of the wave of bailouts thrust upon Washington in the darkest days of the financial crisis.
The C.B.O. said it had bumped up its estimates of current-year tax receipts from individuals by about $69 billion and from corporations by about $40 billion. The office said the factors lifting tax payments seemed to be “largely temporary,” due in part, probably, to higher-income households realizing gains from investments before tax rates went up in the 2013 calendar year.
It also reduced its estimated outlays on Fannie and Freddie by about $95 billion. The mortgage giants, which have required more than $180 billion in taxpayer financing since the government rescued them in 2008, have returned to profitability in recent quarters on the back of a stronger housing market and have begun to repay the Treasury for the loans.
But there is a darker side to the brighter outlook for the deficit. The immediate spending cuts and tax increases Congress agreed to for this year are serving as a partial brake on the recovery, cutting government jobs and preventing growth from accelerating to a more robust pace, many economists have warned. The International Monetary Fund has called the country’s pace of deficit reduction “overly strong,” arguing that Washington should delay some of its budget cuts while adopting a longer-term strategy to hold down future deficits.
In revising its estimates for the current year, the budget office also cut its projections of the 10-year cumulative deficit by $618 billion. Those longer-term adjustments are mostly a result of smaller projected outlays for the entitlement programs of Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare, as well as smaller interest payments on the debt.
The report noted that the growth in health care costs seemed to have slowed — a trend that, if it lasted, would eliminate much of the budget pressure and probably help restore a stronger economy as well. The C.B.O. has quietly erased hundreds of billions of dollars in projected government health spending over the last few years.
It did so again on Tuesday. In February, the budget office projected that the United States would spend about $8.1 trillion on Medicare and $4.4 trillion on Medicaid over the next 10 fiscal years. It now projects it will spend $7.9 trillion on Medicare and $4.3 trillion on Medicaid.
wow!

the little Progressive Dutch boy has his middle finger stuck in the biggest hole he can fit it into at the dam while the flood waters flowing OVER the top shower him with MORE red ink!

oh, my! we are ONLY adding $700B to our Nat'l Debt instead of $1TRILLION.

what pol/pundit said it's ONLY a few BILLION here and there?

tell me, Obama and Co. claim the LOSS of, what,$50B due to the sequester HURTS too much... but overspending by HUNDREDS of BILLIONS DOESN'T? YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER....?

man, YOU and your posts are Const'l and Fiscal Conservatives BEST friends!!!!LOL

keep it UP....
higgans

Marion, IN

#143384 May 25, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Post-ABC poll: Most Americans still disapprove of sequester
By Josh Hicks and Scott Clement
May 24, 2013
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/federal-e...
The government-wide spending cuts known as the sequester remain unpopular for most Americans, with little difference in opinion across party lines, according to a Washington Post-ABC poll released Friday.
Thirty-seven percent of Americans say they have felt a negative impact from the sequester, the poll shows.
The data indicates 56 percent of Americans disapprove of the sequester, which is roughly on par with the 57 percent who felt that way in April and the 53 percent in March.
Political affiliations seem to matter little, with 54 percent of Republicans disapproving of the cuts, compared to 59 percent of Democrats.(cont.)
probably true....

count ME among those that DISAPPROVE of the Sequester....

I THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE SHUT DOWN ALL BUT THE BARE ESSENTIALS.

in other words, to paraphrase those dis-satisfied radical Obama supporters: THEY DIDN'T GO FAR ENOUGH.

give this cluster-f#%k another 2/3 years and it will IMPLODE any way.:)
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#143385 May 25, 2013
Mod Squad wrote:
<quoted text>Make no mistake about it honey, tax cheaters cheat everyone. The IRS should do it's job and enforce our laws to the fullest extent.
make NO mistake yourself, IRS officials (LERNER) FOR TARGETING those Americans that differ in opinion, for VIOLATING OUR AMENDMENTS plus others like HOLDER, withholding information and ordering or okaying the medias' phone calls and e-mails to be intruded upon and for lying, ALSO your messiah the dictator needs to BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE......TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!. After all ENFORCING OUR LAWS TO THE FULLEST is what our country is all about NO MATTER WHO IS IN CHARGE, example is set for all to follow BY THOSE IN CHARGE that we voted into office that we trusted TO FOLLOW OUR EXISTING LAWS WITHOUT DISMANTLING to avoid self punishment or GIVE VISIBLE favoritism TO ANY CRIMINAL IN CHARGE OF AMERICAS' GOVERNMENT!!! and we stand to lose this country with CORRUPT GOVERNMENT leading this nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 55 min hal 3,068
News Cruz's 2016 strategy focuses on turning out whi... 2 hr serfs up 33
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 2 hr serfs up 4,085
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr leprechauna 140,237
News Revenant' Director Alejandro Inarritu Blasts Do... 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
News Rubio endures an assault in a rollicking Republ... 3 hr DR X 17
News Trump-Cruz will be the Republican ticket: Gold 3 hr Asp 150
More from around the web