The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 6,028)

Showing posts 120,541 - 120,560 of243,145
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
"...so many who call themselves conservatives, want to destroy the last thing that makes us great, our humanitarianism."
This is blatantly untrue. I am a moderate conservative, but conservatives are the most giving and nurturing people. I take huge offense that you say these things.
Conservatives support these needs on a personal level to the extent each can. Through churches, community organizations, food banks, volunteering and charities. Conservatives want less government involvement, so they greatly support grass root level help for all of those in need. You don't see them blowing their own horn, they don't seek recognition, they do it because they are compassionate. This is one of the ways conservatives give back to our wonderful country. I know, I am one of those many in my community.
Liberals choose to want this support to come from the government, with funding by taxation. Social Security worked until our politicians decided they needed that money for something else. Those in power want more and more money for more and more government and more and more control. These powers are being abused and corrupted -- you can blame whomever you choose, there is enough blame to go around.
A government-level program has great difficulty knowing where the greatest need might be, who should be helped in this regard, or for that reason.
I support organizations like the Salvation Army, the Red Cross, Wounded Warriors, veterans' groups, and many others, because those organizations are there to help those who need it, and they help without government bureaucracy. They are efficient and effective. There are many, many organizations like these who help a myriad of different needs. I have faith in these organizations as they have proven track records and a great deal of their work is done by volunteers -- at no cost to the program.
Unlike government programs, where there are paid employees working in overblown groups (more employees than necessary in many cases). The old adage "good enough for government work" applies, too. I have no beef with government employees, but it has been found that the bureaucracy has often grown to sizes larger than necessary to achieve a goal.
"You don't see them blowing their own horn, they don't seek recognition, they do it because they are compassionate. This is one of the ways conservatives give back to our wonderful country. I know, I am one of those many in my community."

What's that noise? Oh, that's just you, tooting your horn. Liberals also do those things. Sometimes a situation calls for a national entity with an established response and wide-reaching connections, like Moore, Oklahoma. I say we need both federal govt and smaller scale groups reaching out.

Government isn't a bad thing; they work for us; they need oversight to keep them honest and accountable. Congress needs to get back to representing its constituents. Then they will make laws and create programs that accurately represent the needs of the people, not just the 1%.
There will always be people who don't pay in who still need assistance. This is where your compassion and urge to give comes in. Only instead of your tax dollars forever going directly into their pockets, it goes to better education and job training so that eventually those people can be self-sustaining and the pattern of need can be broken.
But first you gotta show Congress you mean business by firing those who obstruct progress of any kind, and replace them with people who make representing the People a priority over their own interests. Dem or Repub, they all gotta go.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't even see that post. I think it got removed. Maybe we got lucky and the took freakspirithate with it.
Ya think?

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Ya think?
What post was it?

This one?

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know!!
mofo (n.)-
1)man with three kidneys who habitually lies
2)an abuser/govt. leech from Temecula
3)a bald dude with a dent in his head from CO
4)a man who lives a fascinating life as a spy/militia man/logger/Internet sensation, all in the confines of his mind

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Lie.
How cute. It's the other Bobbsey Twin being a copycat. LOL!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts [Updated]
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2011/06/pres...
Amnesty and America’s Eventual Destruction
http://politicalthrill.com/2013/05/22/amnesty...
Thanks for presenting these.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Trayvon Text Messages – George Zimmerman Defense Discovery 3rd Supplemental

The text messages not only reflect his activities leading up to his encounter with George Zimmerman,

but

also provide further insight
toward his behavioral teen issues
of
multiple school suspensions,
fights on/off campus,
drug use,“Lean drinking”,
gun ownership/selling, etc.,

the same text messages also convey Trayvon’s values and outlook.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/2...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden meet with ‘aspiring citizens,” U.S. citizen family members of ‘undocumented immigrants,’ and some who have received ‘Deferred Action’ in the Oval Office, May 21, 2013.(Official White House Photo/Pete Souza)

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-meets-o...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
How cute. It's the other Bobbsey Twin being a copycat. LOL!
How pathetic. It's the same old rose being an azz.
Pitiful.

“enhanced leisure destinations”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Nogal, New Mexico, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

U S Political news from a totally different and honest perspective
http://www.canadafreepress.com/

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>How pathetic. It's the same old rose being an azz.
Pitiful.
LOL! Nope, wrong again, POS.

You see, this is the truth, I know something you hate.

Ralffy posted "lie" to my one-word correction first.

Then you came along and did the same thing. So you see, it's YOU and Ralff being the azzes and seeking my attention by trying to provoke me, and I wasn't even posting to either of you. And my joke was funny. Yours was pitiful.

The liars are YOU and Ralff. I'm sorry for the details but the truth is important, don't you think? LOL!

Grow the f*ck up! hahahhaha!
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
Is anyone else getting an annoying advertisement on the left hand side of their screen every time they go to the next page that hides posters avatars?
Yes and it is annoying.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...

The IRS Scandal Is a Test: Is It Too Hard to Fire Misbehaving Bureaucrats?

Everyone agrees that some employees acted incompetently. So how much time and money will it take to get rid of them?

Under the headline, "Yes, heads should roll at the IRS," Ezra Klein points out that, at the very least, "A number of IRS employees developed criteria that was politically biased both in appearance and in effect. They were reined in once by their superiors, and then they changed the criteria again, and had to be reined in a second time. Their actions called the fairness of the agency into question and kicked off a national scandal. Even if their intent was pure, they showed bad judgment, more than a bit of incompetence, and perhaps even a touch of insubordination."(cont.)

And, from Politico:

Heads won't roll at the IRS

By DAVID NATHER and RACHAEL BADE | 5/22/13

Lawmakers pressing for more heads to roll at the Internal Revenue Service are going to be disappointed.

“Why weren’t more people fired?” Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.) demanded at a hearing Tuesday on the IRS’s targeting of conservative groups, channeling the frustration of his colleagues.
Continue Reading

Turns out it’s not so easy.

In fact, it appears that no one has been formally reprimanded and a spokesperson for the union representing IRS workers said it hasn’t been called to help any employees yet. Most employees involved in the targeting program are covered by protections for federal workers that could drag out the termination process.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/heads-w...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and I just posted it above.
It probably didn't show for you quickly ...
The World is FILLED with evil these days because of RADICAL muslims, and their followers!
WE, the WEST, have begun to be infiltrated by them and the 0 DOES NOT care! He is changing the military immensely TOO! Have you seen their new rules?
Americans will NOT stand for this much longer, before taking it in their hands ... Of course that is just my opinion, but that is HOW I see it! IF I was capable of doing something by MYSELF, I would have ALREADY done it!
I would have "Nipped IT in the bud" months ago, if possible :)
If the young British soldier had a gun on him, maybe he could have killed them both.

I believe this is exactly what Obama wants. Muslim terrorist roaming American attacking unarmed Americans---this is one of his reasons (I believe) for wanting to confiscate weapons from law biding Americans.

I saw this young soldier's picture on the news today, it was pitiful what his family is going through.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Lie.
Admitted liar.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>That's a LIE!
No it's not. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If the young British soldier had a gun on him, maybe he could have killed them both.
I believe this is exactly what Obama wants. Muslim terrorist roaming American attacking unarmed Americans---this is one of his reasons (I believe) for wanting to confiscate weapons from law biding Americans.
I saw this young soldier's picture on the news today, it was pitiful what his family is going through.
Omg.**shakes head**
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

just a sista wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not one thing in your post that remotely resembles reality, so I can only assume that your nickname is some sort of joke. So, in that light. LOL You are so funny!
You have the freedom of choice to not read any post.

Yet, millions of Americans don't have the choice to not have a Muslim Terrorist in the White House.

Barack Hussein Obama--once a Muslim, always a Muslim.

America doesn't need enemies when we have the Obama Administration.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Obama and Chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are Lifetime Members of the same Gay Club
http://info-wars.org/2010/06/05/barack-obama-...
Obama Alias Used For Cover At Chicago Gay Bath House?
http://theobamahustle.wordpress.com/2012/10/3...
Obama hid 'gay life' to become president
Chicago homosexual community shocked he could keep it secret
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga...
....but he said he was a good Christian. McCain even said he was a good family man, husband and father.

What is in the dark will come out in the light.

Just a matter of time before EVERYTHING is released to the Americans.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

This people are nuts!! LMAO
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Obama The Man of Lawlessness Part 1 of 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Barack Obama The Man of Lawlessness Part 2 of 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady , You should watch these too!
I watched some of this months ago. This is described in the Bible as the evil one "The Man of Lawlessness."

Thanks Quirky, glad we are on the same page.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 120,541 - 120,560 of243,145
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••