The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391208 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Sunny

Longview, WA

#142249 May 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I sawed up a nice sycamore log today while waiting for a member of the firm to refit a bearing on the final drive of one of my bulldozers Maybe I can finally put that together tomorrow and continue with my land reclamation efforts.
You got a nice looking sawmill there posi. love seeing your work.
After all the oldgrowth logging was over with here an all the logging roads where in place big logging company's didn't need D-9 dozers as much so they sold most of them an you see them sitting around in people's field's everywhere.I worked on a logging railroad for 20 years so I got to see what them big D-9 kitty cats could do and the men operating them.
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#142251 May 21, 2013
Benghazi 9.11

"This is going to go down as the biggest cover-up in history."

U.S. Senator James Inhote
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#142255 May 21, 2013
Obama: "This is the most transparent administration in history.

1. DOJ secretly seized 2 months of reporters phone records.

2. IRS unconstitutionally targets Conservative groups.

3. White House Benghazi terrorist cover up.

.....Obama's transparency will kill us.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#142256 May 21, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ludicrous. Nothing new. You couldn't get a job at the local car wash. Obama was elected TWICE to be your sitting President.
That must really be a burr in your side. Makes me laugh. You lost. Reason won out. The voters have spoken loud and clear. We reject unrealistic and unsupported plans to further entitle the wealthy at the expense of everybody else in America. Unless Republicans ever receive the message and change their "Plans", they'll just continue promoting hate and irrationality, because it's all you have that you can do. Our President hasn't "failed". Your parties(whichever one you identify with) failed to make their cases to the voters of America. Too bad for you. You have a VERY minority perspective on America. Don't worry. Our Constitution protects you too.
Wrong young "lady". This clown is NOT my president, and I hold no loyalty to him or any of the Marxists in his employ. Reason did NOT win out, but welfare parasites (like you must be) won this round. Our constitution does protect me, but not thanks to Obama. My 2nd Amendment rights will protect me all the way up to when Odumbo's men come for me, but I WILL take a bunch of them first. You and your idiot friends will be surprised when they finally come for you too, after all the freedoms and rights have been stepped on. You have put your trust in a false god, and it WILL come back to haunt you. Just FYI, I am NOT a republican, I'm independent(mostly libertarian). I like my freedoms and I'm willing to fight and die for them. Are you willing to die for you welfare system? You liberals are too cowardly to fight for anything without having someone do your fighting for you. Just go flush yourself.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#142257 May 21, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, Ho Ho, that joke normally kills, well among normal people anyway. Remove the stick from your bum and read it again.
I guess your crude "jokes" only kill abnormal people then.

Beat it, troll. Your filth is annoying and not the least bit funny.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#142258 May 21, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose is a woman, Posit.. I would not insult the male gender by implying otherwise..
Unfortunately, the women gender has to bear the burden of having Rose in their species...
Hahhahaha! You're so desperate and pathetic, GR. You just can't come up with anything real or honest, so you resort to juvenile insults hoping you'll actually hurt someone. LOL!
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#142259 May 21, 2013
A note from Hillary Clinton to Ambassador Chris Stevens:

Dear Chris,

You're a great friend. I'd do anything for you.

Hillary

Well....almost anything.
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#142260 May 21, 2013
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.
There's just something about that name.
Master, savior, Jesus.
Like the fragrance after the rain.
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.
Let all heaven and earth proclaim.

Kings and Kingdoms will all pass a way.
But there's something about that name.
----------
Beautiful song and so true.
We only have Jesus to count on to save us.

It appears every time Obama he is in jeopardy of being tried for impeachment....a disaster happens to distract everyone.

I believe Obama was suppose to happen to America, to bring it down and set the wheels in motion toward the end of the world.

One World Order
One National Reserve Bank
One computer system with everyone's info.
One healthcare system.
One evil dictator.
Bobby

Kansas City, MO

#142261 May 21, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahhahaha! You're so desperate and pathetic, GR. You just can't come up with anything real or honest, so you resort to juvenile insults hoping you'll actually hurt someone. LOL!
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I lie about people so much? I'll tell you why.

When I can't control, manipulate, dominate, or intimidate certain people, I LIE about them or accuse them of being other posters. Or I attack their personal lives with more lies and hateful accusations.

It's weak and cowardly, but that's who I am and what most people have come to realize about me, except for the other weaklings and cowards who suck up to bullies like me. Truly pathetic, I am. I have no power, no control, no influence over anyone except the weakest links.
Seriously, do you ever tire of proving yourself?
The Harsh Reality

Anaheim, CA

#142262 May 21, 2013
Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move

"It's remarkable. You have a dysfunctional Congress, where both parties have been at war with each other, working together on a bipartisan basis on a controversial issue and making tremendous progress," Sharry told Reuters.
The Harsh Reality

Anaheim, CA

#142263 May 21, 2013
Is the Economy Saving Obama’s Approval Ratings?

There are a lot of theories as to why Mr. Obama’s approval ratings have been unchanged in the wake of these controversies, which some news accounts and many of Mr. Obama’s opponents are describing as scandals. But these analyses may proceed from the wrong premise if they assume that the stories have had no impact. It could be that the controversies are, in fact, putting some downward pressure on Mr. Obama’s approval ratings — but that the losses are offset by improved voter attitudes about the economy.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#142264 May 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You would rather pay an illegal immigrant's way instead.
Idiot, you don't know my opinion on illegal immigrants.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#142265 May 21, 2013
The military has a motto, never leave a fellow soldier behind. Amb. Stevens must have been surprised when the wonderful Hillary and Barrack left his azz hanging out on a limb. Obama could not be bothered, needed his sleep for his campaigning the next day. Yeah, he has got your back. Watch out for the knife in your back. What a POS!!!!!
The Harsh Reality

Anaheim, CA

#142266 May 21, 2013
White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone

The White House has threatened to veto legislation pending in the U.S House of Representatives that could strip from President Barack Obama the authority to approve the controversial Keystone XL pipeline.
The Harsh Reality

Anaheim, CA

#142267 May 21, 2013
President Obama’s newest ally: John McCain

“I’m getting nervous,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), McCain’s closest friend in the Senate.“I told Denis McDonough,‘I don’t know what you’ve done: You’ve hijacked him.’”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#142268 May 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>There isn't a man in the nation that doesn't deserve a drink for one's efforts anytime they wish and you use this fact against him out of pure hate. Are you part of the ladies temperance movement too? btw his son also has the right to drink if he so chooses as it is his right as well, disabled or not. So you just go on and spew your hate which imo is based on just what you want to believe and not what may be true.
Your rollup and history here proves much and clearly shows this to be true
I'll bet you wear a powdered wig.
The Harsh Reality

Anaheim, CA

#142269 May 21, 2013
How The Obama Gun Boom Pushed The Fortune Of Two Brothers To $1.2 Billion

Shares have increased by 95% in the last year and are up more than 70% already in 2013. That makes Cabela’s stock the best-performing in the firearms industry and one of the top-performing stocks in the U.S. in the last year. The company’s two biggest shareholders, founders Richard and James Cabela, have seen the value of their combined 25% stake jump to $1.2 billion from $750 million at the start of 2013.
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#142270 May 21, 2013
Copied from another post:

The vote was 13-5, with all Democrats, plus
disgraceful traitors Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Orrin Hatch (R-UT) and Jeff
Flake (R-AZ) joining them in handing IMMEDIATE amnesty for 20+ millions
illegal aliens, plus full welfare and ObamaCare coverage, with
absolutely NO border security triggers.
This is a shameful day for the Senate.
ALL Stand With Arizona members are urged to IMMEDIATELY CALL THEIR SENATORS and DEMAND they oppose this disgrace:
***CALL YOUR SENATOR NOW at 800-843-6735 - AND DEMAND THEY OPPOSE THE GANG OF 8 AMNESTY BILL (S. 744)***
The Harsh Reality

Anaheim, CA

#142271 May 21, 2013
'WE CAN'T IMPEACH OBAMA'

“Half or nearly half of those surveyed said they believed Obama should be impeached for the trifecta of scandals now consuming Washington.”
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#142272 May 21, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Quirk.. Be a good scout and hold my umbrella for me would you. Just in case a rain drop falls somewhere in my vacinity..LOL.
UM? OK?

Lol .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr Chicagoan by Birth 5,389
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 hr La La Land 10,398
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 6 hr Responsibility 27
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 6 hr Brian_G 495
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 9 hr Brian_G 7,039
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 9 hr leprechauna 141,916
News Trump convention message cheers white supremacists 11 hr Smartest Man Alive 1
More from around the web