The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more
Quirky

Denver, CO

#141227 May 17, 2013
George Lopez Bashes Congressman Claiming Terrorists Who "Act Like Hispanics" Are Threat to U.S.—Watch Now

George Lopez isn't one to bite his tongue. So when asked what he'd like to say to Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert, who recently claimed terrorists are acting "like Hispanics" to gain access to the U.S., Lopez was blunt. "Louie Gohmert, you're f--king crazy, dude," he told Huffington Post Live. "You're crazy, man." The former late-night host said Gohmert's notion that terrorists "on the other side of the Mexican border" are "trained to come in [to the United States] and act like Hispanics when they're radical Islamists" is simply "ridiculous." "It's really another way to do what people have tried to do to make us the »

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni53800326/...

Poor Racist George don`t like hearing the Truth!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#141228 May 17, 2013
IRS Scandal Could Yield Tax Reform:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100743317... |hero&ticket=ST-59802-Qcvb 2VBoBzVWzZGyKKPI4gogaftvJBQWBI r-20&rememberMe=null

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#141229 May 17, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they allow that there Eagle? Could have some new Gator Boots too and a gator hat. Maybe even a Gator Harley seat. Or is there a hunting season for Gators there?
They have gator hunts for a certain amount of people here.. Now since the tv show people been flooding in to get tags so now it even more limited.. But pouching is still illegal if you get caught..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#141230 May 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad.
Adults doing this to someone and then they wonder what's wrong with our children today. Not all children.
I fear that GOD would let me experience the same hell PA2 must
have went through.
Just goes to show you there are people without conscience or fear of GOD.
Yea I know.. You can read her on the prayer thread that was setup for her hubby and turned out she needed it for herself..

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#141231 May 17, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
You lyin' sob.
Why would I lie?? Its no secret I gave Twinkie my home number to pass onto Tim about 9 months ago.. It can all be found on the fear thread..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#141232 May 17, 2013
thugs bones and harmony wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Eagle cease to be a sick F*ck?
I changed my life.. When are you going to??

Highway Don't Care

Eagle

“"One for the claws"”

Level 6

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#141233 May 17, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all true. We raise the debt ceiling to meet our EXISTING obligations - NOT to increase spending. If we said we'd do it (and CONGRESS passed it and it was signed into law), we meet keep our promises. Try to get this part of the formula straight. Clearly, you (and many others) keep missing why we increase the debt ceiling. Congress knows why we do it.
Additional tax increase? Yeah. We have to go there too. It's necessary to prevent our debt from surging down the road a way. There are near term and far term consequences to all that we do. The middle class cannot be removed from the formula anymore than the wealthy whom Republicans have endeavored to shield from participation.
According to the CBO the country will not run out of money under the current debt ceiling limit. There is no reason to give Obama the power to raise the ceiling whenever he wanted. Additional taxes? Any additional taxes will hit the middleclass. Most likely the elite that own Obama will avoid them.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#141234 May 17, 2013
thugs bones and harmony wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer me b!tch!
When did he Eagle stop being a sick f*ck?
Grow some balls and be your own man wimpass!
Allright you ask for my attention.. Get yer ass over there and get me a brew and we can talk..

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#141235 May 17, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie. I have no agenda, and I'm just as American as anyone else here. At least I'm not trying to tear the government down and spread hatred and negativity about our President like you and your weak little crew do daily. You live to hate.
You're projecting again, POS. The truth is it's YOU who's transparent and it's YOU who is unimportant. And you hate that.
I am gaining in importance minute by minute, day by day. as an outspoken American and I won't fail nor can you keep me from failing, like Obama has, and yourself as well.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#141237 May 17, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all true. We raise the debt ceiling to meet our EXISTING obligations - NOT to increase spending. If we said we'd do it (and CONGRESS passed it and it was signed into law), we meet keep our promises. Try to get this part of the formula straight. Clearly, you (and many others) keep missing why we increase the debt ceiling. Congress knows why we do it.
Additional tax increase? Yeah. We have to go there too. It's necessary to prevent our debt from surging down the road a way. There are near term and far term consequences to all that we do. The middle class cannot be removed from the formula anymore than the wealthy whom Republicans have endeavored to shield from participation.
We must increase the debt ceiling so we do not default on existing obligations, but we must also take steps to reduce spending. We cannot continue to increase the debt ceiling over and over again. Our spending is out of control.

Decreasing our spending will "prevent our debt from surging down the road" so increasing taxes is not necessary.
----------

On average, the wealthiest people in America pay a lot more taxes than the middle class or the poor, according to private and government data. They pay at a higher rate, and as a group, they contribute a much larger share of the overall taxes collected by the federal government.

The 10% of households with the highest incomes pay more than half of all federal taxes. They pay more than 70% of federal income taxes, according to the Congressional Budget Office.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/perfi/ta...
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#141238 May 17, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they were the reason donors were allegedly targeted by th IRS. We're you following the discussion?
"We're" I following the conversation? Hilarious, I guess being a "free spirit" precludes being educated in proper English? LOL

My discussion is Oblamers lies, dishonesty, hypocrisy and failures.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#141239 May 17, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
How childish and Ignorant!
How boorish and insolent!
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#141240 May 17, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
Oh goody, look at all my negative judgeits. I must be completely on target. LOL!
Not really, you're just full of useless crap that deserves bad judge its, live with it.
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#141241 May 17, 2013
JUDGE DREDD wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You beat me to the punch on that one. That poster should have realized his paradoxical reasoning. Just goes to show that if one thinks education is expensive, try ignorance.
topix libs have made a career of it, ignorance is bliss, Mr. Bliss.
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#141242 May 17, 2013
Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, wasn't really even paying much attention to that. I actually kind of like your writing style. Not too harsh, pretty easygoing.
In one of your previous posts you wrote...
<quoted text>
So... the money your parents contributed to SS and Medicare... is/was used to pay benefits to *their* parents... or your grandparents.
The money that we pay into it... goes to our parents.
The money our children pay into it... goes to us.
That scheme is all fine and dandy, as long as the size and life expectancy of your generations remains equal. Not perfectly equal, but, you know, same ballpark.
This is the problem:
http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c20...
From page 3 of that document:
"Between 2000 and 2010, the population under the age of 18 grew at a rate of 2.6 percent. The growth rate was even slower for those aged 18 to 44 (0.6 percent). This contrasts with the substantially faster growth rates seen at older ages. The population aged 45 to 64 grew at a rate of 31.5 percent. The large growth in this age group is primarily due to the aging of the Baby Boom population.2 Finally, the population aged 65 and over also grew at a faster rate (15.1 percent) than the population under age 45."
Growth rates by age group:
00-18 = 2.6%
18-44 = 0.6%
45-64 = 31.5%
So... in the year 2010... if the birthday you celebrated was 45 or lower... as they might say down south... "Estas chingada!"
No matter how much, or how little there is currently in the Social Security and Medicare funds... I see no way to catch up. None. Zero. We can zero out all foreign aid, all welfare, all social programs, all research for the next century... and we won't catch up.
Seriously, if anyone can guide me to some news stories, publications, research articles etc. that prove me wrong, PLEASE SHARE THEM HERE.
But the numbers... the POPULATION numbers... do not lead to sustainability for all the Boomers, and certainly not for the X, Y, and Millenial generations.
And this is a much, much bigger problem than any one president, any one congressional session, any single SCOTUS case can address.
That's why I don't understand a lot of the anger, fear, paranoia about Obamacare. Where was all this energy in the '80s, during the Reagan era, when this issue should've been addressed?
What were you doing in the '90s? Were you at least listening to Hillary Clinton's ideas? Or were you spitting at the TV and cheering on Harry and Louise (who, btw, are now on the exact opposite side of the argument)...?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_and_Louise
I've rambled enough.
This is the problem , dumbrowski, every time some republican mentions reforming our soon to fail SS system, libs, dems, dumbasses, LIV's etc. shreik, scream, moan and wail like banshees.
I agree, you have rambled on enough.

Pay attention
SINN FEIN

Los Angeles, CA

#141243 May 17, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, you're just full of useless crap that deserves bad judge its, live with it.
The IRA gave clear reasons for the execution of Lord Mountbatten. I think it is unfortunate that anyone has to be killed, but the furor created by Mountbatten's death showed up the hypocritical attitude of the media establishment. As a member of the House of Lords, Mountbatten was an emotional figure in both British and Irish politics. What the IRA did to him is what Mountbatten had been doing all his life to other people; and with his war record I don't think he could have objected to dying in what was clearly a war situation. He knew the danger involved in coming to this country. In my opinion, the IRA achieved its objective: people started paying attention to what was happening in Ireland.

On the same day Mountbatten was assassinated, the IRA also ambushed and killed eighteen British Army soldiers, sixteen of them from the Parachute Regiment at Warrenpoint, County Down in what became known as the Warrenpoint ambush. After this action, graffiti proclaiming "Bloody Sunday's Not Forgotten, We Got Eighteen And Mountbatten" was seen in some Republican areas in Ireland.
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#141244 May 17, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Until just right before the Democrat primary Hillary did have the support of the majority of the Democrat party. Somehow she lost. I'm not a Hillary Clinton fan but she was robbed. The powers that be decided they wanted the Obama to win and it was made to happen. The ultimate buffoon was put into office.
Hillary was knifed in the back by the LSM for the shiny half negro who didn't speak ebonics.
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#141245 May 17, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
We must increase the debt ceiling so we do not default on existing obligations, but we must also take steps to reduce spending. We cannot continue to increase the debt ceiling over and over again. Our spending is out of control.
Decreasing our spending will "prevent our debt from surging down the road" so increasing taxes is not necessary.
----------
On average, the wealthiest people in America pay a lot more taxes than the middle class or the poor, according to private and government data. They pay at a higher rate, and as a group, they contribute a much larger share of the overall taxes collected by the federal government.
The 10% of households with the highest incomes pay more than half of all federal taxes. They pay more than 70% of federal income taxes, according to the Congressional Budget Office.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/perfi/ta...
WHO PAYS THE INCOME TAXES IN AMERICA? The list of Democrats complaining the ... We are going to take back America in 2012.~~~~~~~~~ Exclusive ...

allow me to share some enlightening data on who pays what income tax in the United States. We have a progressive (or regressive if you choose to look it the tax code correctly) in 2009, the latest available figures on income tax collection:

• The top 1%(1.4 million) paid 40.42% on income of $2.8 trillion.
• The top 2.5%( 5.65 million) paid 20.2%
• The top 5%( 7 million) paid 60%
• The top 10% paid 71.2% of all income taxes on income of $4.227 trillion.

Collected taxes :$794 billion

The bottom 50% of American taxpayers paid only 7.89 % of all Federal taxes collected !!

The fleabagging, freeloading moochers have no skin in the game.
higgans

Marion, IN

#141246 May 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched about 10 mins. of the (dog and pony show)Congressional
hearing on the IRS scandal today.
Mr. Miller, the acting commissioner of the IRS since November 2012 and set to leave June 2013 who was asked a simple question: "who initiated the list of Conservatives to be exempted from the 501(c)3 and 501(c)4 status based on their political views.....he said, "I dunno."
Why did both parties allow this man to be the one they directed their inquiry to?
This is nothing more than a political ruse, both parties to pamper the Americans and not encouraging the Americans to uprise or tarnish the already corrupted record of Obama.
If either party was serious, we would not be entertaining these morons who supposedly represent the IRS.
Then to top the sundae off we have the news of the IRS chief getting a new job under Obama for head of the Obamacare.
No one is doing anything about this and won't.
Just think, if this lady can single out conservatives for exclusion
for rights they are entitled too..quess what she can do under the Healthcare Plan?
This is what I thought from the beginning about this Healthcare under the liberals directions....conservatives could easily and primarily be on the "Death Panel" list.
after 15 mins of NON answers, I quit watching....

did not this POS know he was coming to ANSWER questions?

of course he did.

he also knew that he could get away with NOT answering them.

when the folks with the questions don't demand answers, you know the jig is UP!

the Founders knew it would be up to the People to set things straight from time to time... to hold THEIR government accountable.

the question now becomes: do we have enough People left?

or, have too many become mere Subjects? again?

ten GOOD men/women in Congress could do a LOT of 'correcting'.

think what 100 could accomplish? 1000...

even ONE right-minded rep in the WH...

hey, guess what!? take the 'e' out of rep and what to you get?

r, p

rp

RP?

RP!!!

(sorta like PR but updated, eh?lol)

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141247 May 17, 2013
ya know ...
there ARE several lil RETARDED pUnks on here ...
they are just 0's lil retarded pUnk boi'/girls!

On here spewing his words ...
and the words of THAT party!

WHAT kind of "hold" does he have on you
to CONTROL you dweeby punks ...
with SUCH intimidation ...
that you acquiesce to his power.

Federal Government CHECKS is my guess ...
FROM ...
"fraudulent" disability CLAIMS!

OR
something "similar" to THAT!

I would almost BET it IS "criminal" ...

NO ONE ...
I repeat ...
NO ONE
can be this STUPID ...
for THIS loooooong ...

without opening their eyes ...

UNLESS
they ARE "afraid"
of
something or someONE!

*FEAR* guides you libTARDS!

;~)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 17 min Flaming Star 137,772
News Attitudes shift on illegal immigration, but uni... 22 min Who Guessed It 3
News Sex For Sale In The Shenandoah: Will The Traffi... 42 min Who Guessed It 28
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 58 min Waco Tex Ted 4,597
News Homeland Security watchdog faults visa official... 1 hr Le Duped 20
News Backers push for vote on driver's licenses for ... 3 hr tomin cali 1
News Boehner, Back in DC, Denies Mocking GOP Colleag... (Apr '14) 6 hr kuda 37
More from around the web