The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391187 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#141291 May 17, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Fourth week of gains for stocks
Optimism grows among consumers
http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/17/investing/sto...
All three indexes have gained around 16% so far this year on a combination of improving economic data and continued support from the Fed.(cont.)
http://www.cnn.com/
NEW YORK (CNNMoney)
The stock market continued its march higher for a fourth week as investors focused on signs of improvement in the U.S. economy.
The Dow Jones industrial average, S&P 500 and Nasdaq all ended higher Friday, with the Dow and S&P 500 finishing at record levels. For the week, the S&P 500 added 2%, the Dow rose 1.5% and the Nasdaq advanced 1.7%.
Friday's gains came after a measure of consumer sentiment rose to its highest level in nearly six years. Separately, a report on leading economic indicators bounced back in April.(link from page 1.)
I guess so, Obama is feeding the pig while the debt rises.

What goes up must come down and when the market crashes we will remember your words of wisdom.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#141292 May 17, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
With all the traitors in DC, we need to line 'em all up against the wall and shoot 'em. From the IRS on up to the top. All of them.
Ok, hold that over their heads, while we change the 15th to the "Fair Tax". After, let them go snivel off back under their rock.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#141293 May 17, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Oh stick around here. Not only will they call you on things you said they will call you on things you never said!
Oh, how I accept the challenge. Guns and Roses/ You Could Be Mine.
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#141294 May 17, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I know.. You can read her on the prayer thread that was setup for her hubby and turned out she needed it for herself..
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Eagle
Eagle

Thank you.

Now I know who PA2 is. This is about the time I stopped posting. I noticed Betsy Ross and okbuilder were on this thread.

I didn't realized PA stood for Proud American. This is so sad. I am now just finding out about Proud American and her husband.

They were all wonderful people.

Thank you ever so much.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#141295 May 17, 2013
Allright the running blues, dont fight to much too lose, dont fight the running blues, Doors.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#141296 May 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie upchucks:
You could always move to the Land of the Dumb and Dumber
Reality reply:
She can't, you, X-man and NTR are there playing house.
Here, let me reply for you:
Rosie's usual reply: Reality, you lied. You are a mean and ungrateful, nasty, hateful person.
My friends will get your lying butt now. You know you are a lying POS and racist hatemonger....meantime, I am a sincere, very likeable lover of Obama and adored by my liberal friends. You don't no sh!$$, you scumbag. I speak the truth and it comes from my loving heart. Did I say you are a lying liar filled with lies?
Rosie Posie.
....and we all bow our heads in shame.
Please stop. No more after that other poster. She's liable to post her bastardized version of Niemöllers "first they came for..." . As a child in a hard left family, I heard it a lot. In reality, I have been tempted to alter it myself,"first they came for the tea party...."

“gun control takes two hands”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#141297 May 17, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. ;-)
Does too does to! ;>)
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#141298 May 17, 2013
It's funny that these little lefty-liberal pukes are all scrambling around now that their boy(Odumbo) is screwing the coup. They are ALL so pathetic.
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#141299 May 17, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
after 15 mins of NON answers, I quit watching....
did not this POS know he was coming to ANSWER questions?
of course he did.
he also knew that he could get away with NOT answering them.
when the folks with the questions don't demand answers, you know the jig is UP!
the Founders knew it would be up to the People to set things straight from time to time... to hold THEIR government accountable.
the question now becomes: do we have enough People left?
or, have too many become mere Subjects? again?
ten GOOD men/women in Congress could do a LOT of 'correcting'.
think what 100 could accomplish? 1000...
even ONE right-minded rep in the WH...
hey, guess what!? take the 'e' out of rep and what to you get?
r, p
rp
RP?
RP!!!
(sorta like PR but updated, eh?lol)
:)
The question I was asking is: "why did either party allowed this man to even participate in the so-called hearing?"

Answer: Both parties are covering their butts and really think the Americans are stupid. Then, we are stupid if we settle for this farce.They are only thinking of re-election and we are thinking of justice.

True justice would be everyone involved in this fraud sitting before a jury of the Tea Party, Conservatives and others they played with...illegally.

I would send that Mr. Miller to jail and tell him when he gets ready to talk, we will let him out only if he tells the truth.
If he doesn't...back to jail he goes. No more pussy-footin around.

This makes me sick to death of our government.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#141300 May 17, 2013
Wooden Ships/ CSNY, I'm a surviver, WTF am I going to do with you???????

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#141301 May 17, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
It's funny that these little lefty-liberal pukes are all scrambling around now that their boy(Odumbo) is screwing the coup. They are ALL so pathetic.
Why do you care? They are all losers. In their own world. "Rock the House" Kid Rock.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#141302 May 17, 2013
You fkers are going to hate me but I like NTR. 14 years/ Guns and Roses.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#141303 May 17, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you care? They are all losers. In their own world. "Rock the House" Kid Rock.
Why do I care? Because they breed, and they vote, and they breath the same air as me and you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141304 May 17, 2013
JUDGE DREDD wrote:
<quoted text>
If it must be 'worthless' to respond to it, what does that make you?
Calling "you" out on "your" STUPIDITY!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141305 May 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that its all Bush's fault.
His fault Obama is evil and corrupted.
His fault the libs are dumb as rocks.
His fault the debt is $16 plus trillion.
This is the only language the libs know...it been instilled in their little brains since they were formed, no hatched.
I have NEVER seen as much "ignorance" in America ...
as I have SEEN in the last few days!

It makes my heart "weep" for America!
The lack of intelligence in this country ... so sad.
Especially when "education" is FREE!

ALL it takes is the "want to" and a person can learn!
These libTARDS do NOT want to LEARN!

They THINK they are "brilliant" ...

Wish I could buy them ...
for WHAT they are worth ...
-n-
SELL 'em
for what
they THINK they are worth ...

I'd be "FILTHY RICH!" ...

;~)

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#141306 May 17, 2013
Now you little pidgon-minded pos' need to get your off your BS and understand WTF is going on. We all live here so we need a way to get along. If you think government is going to make that happen, then I feel sorry for you. "Drunk in the Morning"/ Kid Rock.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#141307 May 17, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Why do I care? Because they breed, and they vote, and they breath the same air as me and you.
I know, the exhaling is called "global warming".We need to put a stop tp that. lol.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#141308 May 17, 2013
and I'll hang around as long as you will let me and I never minded standing in the rain. DAC

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#141309 May 17, 2013
I DONT DO JUDGITS, Chump.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#141310 May 17, 2013
Well what happen, did all you "know it all" hos bail? "Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose......."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 12 min Quirky 5,387
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Brian_G 7,039
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr leprechauna 141,916
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 1 hr Idea Maker 493
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 3 hr yes 22
News Trump convention message cheers white supremacists 3 hr Smartest Man Alive 1
News Voters split over how to secure US from illegal... 4 hr YouDidntBuildThat 26
More from around the web