The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391778 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#140428 May 14, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Again. That's your story dim wit.
Not just mine. You can trust that. ;)
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#140429 May 14, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's your responsibility to support your claims on your ORIGINAL statement.
If there indeed are "several RESPECTED UNBIAS news channels" that support your claim than it shouldn't be hard to validate word for word what you have posted should it?
What it "proves" is that you want to manipulate information to make the information something believable for your intended audience of fellow brainless right wingers.
I laugh at you when you call me "dumb" Quirky, I am smarter than you on your best day and my worst.
Keep struggling Girl your doing great! LMAO!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#140430 May 14, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Rose.....I find it rather disclosing how the radicals that post here will put a lot of bad judgeits on a post that shows how both political sides have contributed to things. Or how the radicals themselves dislike seeing anything that shows them in a bad light. Which the post you just make does. I guess they don't want to know the truth they have already made up their minds.
:)
Hi WA.

With extremists the TRUTH is irrelevant. It's about propaganda, hate propaganda. They have no interest in being rational, reasonable, fair or honest.

They will use ANYTHING they possibly can to spread fear, hate and dissatisfaction with this administration. They can't possibly admit to the same wrongdoings under a Republican president. That would dilute their campaign against the Democrats, especially Obama. And they wonder why they lost the last election.

I wish the "silent majority" would speak up and shut this extreme lunatic fringe up. We need rational and reasonable Americans right now, not radicals who have no regard for Truth or Freedom. They're nothing but an unruly mob out for blood.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#140431 May 14, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Maybe's" like "almost's" are for horseshoes and handgrenades.
Maybe you just repeat everything your betters say because you have no brain. ;)
Maybe you are just a frustrated old spinster. Y

Level 8

Location hidden

#140432 May 14, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Um the other woman on here first suggested Ghost may want to slip me one. She got what she deserved. No one on this forum is going to take any Bu ll Sh !t from you people.If you don't like it mind your manners
I don't remember that, bring it forth and the post it was replying to so we can see it in context. See, not only do you and Quirky lie through your teeth on a regular basis but much of the time you don't even get the meaning right on things that are posted, plenty of examples of that. lol

Even is a poster said something like that in the context that you claim it to be, how does that make HER a "horn dog". I believe she is implying that you and gr are the "horndogs" and it appears she may be right, mushroom girl. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#140434 May 14, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you are just a frustrated old spinster. Y
Maybe you're just getting desperate now and talking out of your arse again?? hmm?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#140435 May 14, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I more of a quality over quantity kind of guy, have all the "last words" you like. All of them together don't amount to a hill of beans. lol
I don't have all night to wait on the quality posts that are a figment of your imagination. Come on gurl. Earn my respect. As if you could.
Q the QUIVERING QUIM

Los Angeles, CA

#140436 May 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
And you Ricky boy have done more to divide with your Sticky face and Monkey boy ho comments. Go play with your strap on. Seek out Jackie. Certainly he will oblige you no problem!
When little men like you cast long shadows, the sun is about to set.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#140437 May 14, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's your responsibility to support your claims on your ORIGINAL statement.
If there indeed are "several RESPECTED UNBIAS news channels" that support your claim than it shouldn't be hard to validate word for word what you have posted should it?
What it "proves" is that you want to manipulate information to make the information something believable for your intended audience of fellow brainless right wingers.
I laugh at you when you call me "dumb" Quirky, I am smarter than you on your best day and my worst.
Look at your co-Horts post 2 posts above yours. It actually proves my point [email protected]! You are just plain a racist with that agenda!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Level 8

Location hidden

#140438 May 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep struggling Girl your doing great! LMAO!
Hey Baldy, what's it like to have to wear hats all the time?

Level 8

Location hidden

#140439 May 14, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
Teh nice part about x-woman spending so much time working all the judgits is that she doesn't have as much time to post continue posting crap.
What's even nicer is watching you hide from your comments after other posters embarrassingly called you out on them. ;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#140440 May 14, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> You are mean. LOL.
My days of eating crow are coming to a quick end as many now see the main man as a usurper, liar and a deceiver as well as a destroyer of liberty just as I said long ago.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#140442 May 14, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember that, bring it forth and the post it was replying to so we can see it in context. See, not only do you and Quirky lie through your teeth on a regular basis but much of the time you don't even get the meaning right on things that are posted, plenty of examples of that. lol
Even is a poster said something like that in the context that you claim it to be, how does that make HER a "horn dog". I believe she is implying that you and gr are the "horndogs" and it appears she may be right, mushroom girl. ;)
It's the post where I misspelled Bass. You have a sh! ty selective memory. And you also referred to my you know what as a slit.NICE! You guys are so squeaky clean. LMAO. I'll just keep shoving it back in your face.

Level 8

Location hidden

#140443 May 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at your co-Horts post 2 posts above yours. It actually proves my point [email protected]! You are just plain a racist with that agenda!
I don't click on your links and I asked to support you ridiculous claims, why can't you do it Q-bert? Huh? Word for word, support your b.s please? I'm waiting for the real thing. Not, my co-horts, not google, your support for your comments. Get on it Q!
A New Study

Anaheim, CA

#140444 May 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows that military assistance has been given to Egypt since 1979 and all of a sudden you want to blame your President because --- why?

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#140445 May 14, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I keep hearing that statement but fail to see what he has personally done to divide America other then to have been born with dark skin. Please fill me in on how he is dividing us?
I agree, WA.

The extremists love to blame Obama for what THEY do. It's the extreme far right that's been creating the discord and divisiveness in this country since Obama was elected. They fail to see their part in it because that would mean they couldn't pin it on the President.

I've never witnessed so much hatred toward any one President in my life, not even Nixon. It's the people who spread the fear, the lies, the propaganda, the hatred, and the conspiracy theories that divide this country, not Obama.

From the birthers to those who say Obama is bisexual, call Michelle Obama an ape, claim Obama is a Muslim working on the side of terrorists, and every other lie they've contrived in the last four and a half years that are tearing this country apart. Hatred is a dangerous weapon, and they don't care about how it affects America.

It's all about a self-serving, bloodthirsty mob who thinks they've found the demon who's responsible for everything. And they can't even see their own wickedness. Ignorance is also dangerous in the wrong hands.

Thankfully, they don't get much farther than Topix, so can't do any real lasting damage. They can show up here to feed their little egos and think they've caught the bad guy. They're like children that way playing cops and robbers.

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#140446 May 14, 2013
NO wonder it's getting crazy with new names posting here, the other thread seems to have disappeared. I didn't even see it on the first page of listings on "Immigration reform".
Could it be......they left it to die ...and it did?
Grow up. You act like such a little boy.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#140448 May 14, 2013
The Harsh Reality wrote:
Witness to Tragedy: What I Saw on the Syrian Border
I'm staring out at red earth, beautiful mountains dotted with greenery, soaring blue skies. It all seems so tranquil.
But that tranquility is an illusion. Since Syria's peaceful revolution began in March of 2011, more than 70,000 people have been killed as Bashar Assad massacres, brutalizes, exterminates his own people.
I came here because I wanted to get closer, not to view the violence but to meet the people. I work for a refugee agency in the States and it's because of this that I am particularly interested to learn more of the Syrian refugee story.
The war in Syria has caused a flood of refugees to pour over the country's borders with Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq. We're driving past a refugee camp now, but Esmat tells me that due to security it's increasingly difficult to access camps inside Turkey.
"You can visit refugees in Reyhanli," he explains. "There are thousands of them."
Explains why Homeland security is buying up all the Ammo. And supplying the rebels with arms. Obama better be careful Syria is an ali of Russia!

Level 8

Location hidden

#140449 May 14, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have all night to wait on the quality posts that are a figment of your imagination. Come on gurl. Earn my respect. As if you could.
You assume I want your respect. That's funny. No, why don't you support your accusations like I asked in the beginning, before you deflected with all this other pathetic crap you're using to distance yourself from the fact that you can't support your childish insults and accusations one bit. You're a troll that gets off on calling people names and posting completely unsupported facts. That is all you have Bonnie, nothing else.

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#140451 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>Why don't you stop whining? If you want the link get it and stop asking others to provide you with things. Enough of the "you do it for me" crap.
Why don't YOU stop ordering people what to do and how to post?

Who made you hall monitor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 8 min Joseph N Welch 10,529
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 10 min positronium 1,153
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 13 min mimus polyglottos 5,760
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 35 min johnny belinda 141,976
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 hr positronium 7,055
News Illegal Immigration Figures in Montana (Sep '15) 4 hr Bama Yankee 35
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 8 hr Elarena 48
More from around the web