The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 5,866)

Showing posts 117,301 - 117,320 of240,240
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable.
Do you have any idea how crazy you sound?
Just because you refuse to open your eyes to the truth doesn't make it untrue. It makes you blind and dead brain to what is happening all around you.

You can continue with your name calling--it will do no good. The truth is the truth no matter how much garbage you try to use to cover it up with.

I am not crazy, just awake with realization to what is happening.

Maybe, with a lot of effort you can be too.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

THE REAL McCOY wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not good at arithmetic are you? subtract all the pro's or con's posts, depending on which side of the fence ya are. The middle of the roaders, the BS, pharts, sh!ts & giggles posts. And whattaya got? just another thread amongst a forum of threads that don't mean diddely squat in the grand scheme of things. If you think it's more than that, it's because you ain't got nothing else to do.
Now go mow yer lawn, and find your car.
ROTF. I don't give a crap about this thread. Or any other thread. How in the world did you get so stu p!d? It must be the company you keep. Actually I'm quite good at math. I luv to count my money. LMAO. What dodo head.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Look dingbat, since I was the one who asked YOU to quit posting to me, then why are you still posting to me and baiting? Logic isn't your strong suit, apparently. Or, you're in a particularly b*tchy mood tonight.
If you prefer the words "conniving and deceitful," they suit you just as well as "liar" does.
"BTW, this isn't the first time you have done this. That is why you are so predictable."
You're lying again, and that is what is so predictable. LOL!
Now, you want to continue this cat and mouse game, or would you prefer to remove the burr that's up your butt?
Don't post to me moron.

Practice what you post or more so utilize the common sense GOD gave you.

I am not your door mat to vent your bitterness, anger and unfilled self-gratification on.

You said not to post to you.

I said, this happen before and you wouldn't stay away--kept coming back for more of: "another liberal put into their place by their own ignorance."
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Moral of the Day

It is a hopeless situation to try and educate Liberals to what is happening in our nation or even debate the matter with---don't even try.
DADDY WARBUCKS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>ROTF. I don't give a crap about this thread. Or any other thread. How in the world did you get so stu p!d? It must be the company you keep. Actually I'm quite good at math. I luv to count my money. LMAO. What dodo head.
Duh....I only get that way when I post here. Anyways it's getting to be a real nice day. Let's go spend some of that money and forget about this place for awhile. teehee! I'll see you later.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Sounds like wishful thinking on your part. Kinda like how we were all supposed to eat crow at election time eh? LMAO
It wasn't us that had to eat crow.
You should be used to eating "crow" by now. lol
We have eaten so much crow that they are almost extinct around here and though we know they smell and taste Pretty much like sh*t we will soon be hunting progressives.
They look and act sorta like chickens.
They can be found in small communal groups from coast to coast.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Test for Immigration bill brings hope
Courier Journal Newspaper Louisville, KY
May 10, 2013

This is just a "Point of Contention" listed in smaller characters at the end of the article:

Same-sex immigration rights: Senator Patrick Leahy, D-VT., filed amendments to extend immigration rights and benefits to the spouses and families of LGBT couples who are in a "long-term" committed relationship. "The idea has support from Democrats on the Judiciary Committee, but Republicans have warned including it could ruin any chances the bill has at clearing both chambers.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Barack Hussein Obama:

Let's not jump to conclusions. Just because they are Muslim terrorists. Doesn't mean they are Muslim terrorists.

America's fine and distinguish leader speaks from his heart and mindset.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I second that. Loved it.
How about this? Could it be the solution.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so precious when the light dances on your one tooth, Bonnnie.
You are such a tough girl.. Here's a thought. Come on down..We can run over to Jordon Valley.. I have some good cowboy friends there that raise bulls..You can climb on the back of an 1800 pound Brahama. We will see how tuff you are..ROTF.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>How about this? Could it be the solution.
How about what Posi?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

"If America was a tree, Liberals would root for the termites."

Greg Gutfeld

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Dave Lindorff

This Can't Be Happening / Op-Ed

Published: Saturday 11 May 2013
What’s wrong with people in this country? Is it something in the water?

America, the WTF Nation

http://www.nationofchange.org/america-wtf-nat...

I used to read the news in the morning and often find myself saying “This can’t be happening!,” which is actually how this news site got its name. But if I were just getting set to create the site these days, I’d have to call our publication “WTF!?,” which is what I find myself saying more and more often over my morning paper.

(In the middle, NOBODY gets a pass so all you cons read it too, and you libs just chill, because he's speaking truth to the truth.)

......Philadelphia high school students are protesting at the city’s board of ed because this fifth largest school district in the nation is technically bankrupt. Short some $160 million for next year’s school budget, the district is closing nearly 40 schools, canceling school plays, laying off teachers, eliminating after school programs, cutting lunch programs and basically preparing for an armageddon where the kids will be essentially prisoners in institutions that don’t offer anything but regimented test preparation. And nobody in city government or in the state’s capital is saying WTF!? Well I will. A city of a million, with over 150,000 students, in the richest country in the world, a stock market setting all time records, and they’re closing schools and basically shutting down the education system? And this is happening in cities all over this country, from New York to Chicago to L.A., while much less-well-endowed nations like Taiwan, Korea, and even Cuba or Costa Rica seem to be able to educate their kids. WTF!?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah.
You just don't learn do you? The only thing that's "coming" is disappointment, for you, again.
That's the trouble with living in a far right alternate reality.
You are not going to like it, I am sure.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a public forum. What are "GAYety's" exactly?
Do you really think being a bigot is funny?
I think it is. Tune in to any comedy show, American idol, or reality shows and you will see some funny ones. Those who air those shows are too and they do so to keep the masses sedated and distracted from the real issues that face our nation, the bigots themselves from the top down.
Where all the drama starts.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Captain Underpants wrote:
<quoted text>
"Naked on dog leashes, crawling in the dirt..."
That's just a dumb rumor in the Castro case nobody verifiable witnessed that.
I would love to walk X around like that however. She'd love it too!
Yeah I know but still he was a registered dem. LOL
Still a horrendous act.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Obama
The Uniter

Bringing together a coalition of:

the badly misinformed,
the dangerously naïve,
the fundamentally stupid,
and
the downright corrupt.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
House Arrest is the best option.
Washington is off the table, Hawaii is nice, I hear.
So is Kenya, Land of dreams.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>The dirt bag was very Liberal. Yep. The day is coming and X Women can't Blah. Blah. Blah. His way out of that reality.
There is real change in the wind. It will grow to hurricane strength. It is neither right nor left.
It is freedom, truth and justice.
It is American.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
Obviously yes but really you failed yourself by voting for him.
After the smelly immoral hippies decided they liked money, they took a bath and then took over the media, the public education system, and much of our government. The result has been a brainwashing of America, a total dumbing down of the American public, and an increasingly immoral and corrupt government.
The latest studies (Zogby, etc...) show that American Democrats are outright ignorant and stupid people. They know a hundred ways to smoke dope and fornicate but are totally ignorant about subjects that matter like science, math, government, etc...
One of the studies showed that more than 90% of surveyed Democrats had no idea who Harry Reid was (hint: As the Senate Democrat majority leader, he's the 2nd most powerful Democrat in government) but knew all about Sarah Palin's wardrobe.
That's how stupid these people are. Most of the blacks that were surveyed said they voted for Obama "because he's black." But Obama isn't "black." He is mulatto which is to say that he's half white.
But that's how ignorant and stupid these people are. Brainwashed in an overpriced failing public education system that fell from first in the world to below average despite spending in real dollars (e.g. after adjusting for inflation) increasing more than twice as much per pupil, they are just ignorant stupid people that claim to be morally superior because of their feelings (e.g. the way they feel) but are really some of the most immoral people on the face of the earth because of their behavior and choices.
They are pawns of evil liberal globalists like George Soros that intends to enslave them forever but too stupid to even know it.
Yes, they voted again for Obama and that's why.
"After the hippies decided they liked money".......", they took a bath and then took over the media, the public education system, and much of our government. The result has been a brainwashing of America" They were bigots then and they are bigots now. They are also hypocrites.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 117,301 - 117,320 of240,240
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••