The President has failed us

Jun 9, 2012 Read more: Times News 320,422
This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#139391 May 11, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. If you got near one of those bulls you'd suck your thumb like the little pantie wasted American hater you are.. Jesus..I laughed my FAO. When I read your whiny a#sed post to George. ROTF. That had to be the most pathetic thing I have read in ages..Any way.. How about those Americans with guns. Gawd you do hate 'em don't cha. LMAO.
I don't believe in riding on bulls for fun. Do you think God made bulls for humans to ride on their backs and act like fools? I always root for the bull to stick it to the human. For you Brahama, I will cheer this time. Go stick it Brahama!

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Level 7

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#139392 May 11, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how the description correlates with a particular party or group. You complained I wasn't discussing, so let's discuss.
"A preoccupation with entertainment, fashion, sex, drugs, and moral indifference cannot last."
I find myself disgusted at the way things are as described in this quote. Sometimes I wonder if it's just a natural response that comes with moving from the younger set to the old. I think our parents felt the same way. Then I remember that all these things which some people might consider 'progress' are really just vasoline on the lens of reality. They distract us from what's real, vital, where we were headed before we forgot and went off track.
I think political parties are part of that distraction.
What do you think, posi?
Good luck having a productive discussion.
Doesn't the preoccupation with entertainment, fashion, sex, drugs, and moral indifference pretty much describe every civilization since the beginning of time?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#139393 May 11, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how the description correlates with a particular party or group. You complained I wasn't discussing, so let's discuss.
"A preoccupation with entertainment, fashion, sex, drugs, and moral indifference cannot last."
I find myself disgusted at the way things are as described in this quote. Sometimes I wonder if it's just a natural response that comes with moving from the younger set to the old. I think our parents felt the same way. Then I remember that all these things which some people might consider 'progress' are really just vasoline on the lens of reality. They distract us from what's real, vital, where we were headed before we forgot and went off track.
I think political parties are part of that distraction.
What do you think, posi?
"I think political parties are part of that distraction." I certainly do too and that is why I think that a new Americanism is going to emerge independent of political parties. It will be based on custom and tradition, IMO

Level 8

sugarcoated sunshine

#139395 May 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are not going to like it, I am sure.<quoted text>How so when I say to another that he/she will not like the new resurgence of Americanism that is bound to
re-emerge as the pendulum swings the other way when the tyrants are removed.
Don't you mean "How predictive of you"?
No, You're talking about using force on the majority to change things to the way you want them and I call that treason.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#139397 May 11, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you do need say more! Are you someone famous?
I don't need to say more. Some need to listen more like I do and think.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#139399 May 11, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>You're a really mouthy lil' POS. I can see you don't give a crap about the people that were murdered In Boston. You truly are a waste of skin X Women.
All you see is your agenda. You didn't even know what incident was being discussed.

Look at your comments. All you're doing is calling people names and projecting your anger onto them.

Don't confuse my unwillingness to use the death of Americans for political gain with not "caring".

You can call me names till your blue in the face, it won't change that you are ignorant and not all that bright.

Level 8

Location hidden

#139400 May 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you/nutter have had a ...
*FULL BODY SLAM*
the 'feeling' just hasn't HIT yet!
LOL

Hmm...

Well be sure to let me know when it has "hit". lolol

Level 8

sugarcoated sunshine

#139402 May 11, 2013
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck having a productive discussion.
Doesn't the preoccupation with entertainment, fashion, sex, drugs, and moral indifference pretty much describe every civilization since the beginning of time?
Are you saying, then, that those things are merely predictable elements of every civilization? One would think as we become more sentient, we would move toward things that challenge, or inspire. How does moral indifference - or perhaps a better description would be egocentricity - fit into that theory, or is my assumption incorrect?

Level 8

Location hidden

#139403 May 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Her opinions matter to me as well regardless of what you say about her and everybody makes mistakes in comprehension, vocabulary and spelling.
It is her principles that count.
I didn't say her opinion didn't mean something to you.

Her "principles" don't count for much if she's not smart enough to apply them and comprehend the political landscape without succumbing to media bias.

Being a bigot doesn't speak much for her "principles".

She's another righty robot, like you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139404 May 11, 2013
Pelosi: My, these Republicans certainly are obsessed with Benghazi

On MSNBC Saturday morning, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said that she, too, wants to find out what happened in Benghazi, but that Republicans are taking political advantage of the investigation to distract from other, more important issues.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/05/11/pelosi-...

Yeah!
Cause WE have a "heart"
not a DAMN "thumping gizzard" ... like your kind!

WHAT IN THE HELL IS MORE IMPORTANT?

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Level 7

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#139405 May 11, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying, then, that those things are merely predictable elements of every civilization? One would think as we become more sentient, we would move toward things that challenge, or inspire. How does moral indifference - or perhaps a better description would be egocentricity - fit into that theory, or is my assumption incorrect?
I think those elements are a part of every society but not all people follow that path. It could fit into the theory by using a scientist as an example. Let's say this scientist has a dream of inventing a miracle cure/drug for the sake of society and for the sake of fame and fortune all at the same time. Maybe my assumption is incorrect?

Level 8

sugarcoated sunshine

#139406 May 11, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! That is not treason, Try this
Definition of TREASON
: the betrayal of a trust : treachery
: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tre...
There are broader definitions of the word, relating to majority holding the highest office in our govt. You need to accept that the majority voted for this administration, after experiencing its first term. You can obstruct any positive change, or you can work with the majority and cross off some of the goals on your list. What you are doing is bringing all progress to a halt with the goal of making our President and the Democratic Party look bad. More than that, you've suggested the President be removed from office. Posi has suggested using force to achieve this. I call that treason and in addition, unpatriotic.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#139407 May 11, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in riding on bulls for fun. Do you think God made bulls for humans to ride on their backs and act like fools? I always root for the bull to stick it to the human. For you Brahama, I will cheer this time. Go stick it Brahama!
Oh Lordy..Don't tell me you are one of those tree hugging grass eating veggie people. You don't even eat fish do you..It's a brain food you know. That explains a lot.
BTW Those bulls lead a better live than you. They spend most of their time eating grass too. And they don't have to sneak up on a mate. LMAO.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#139408 May 11, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are broader definitions of the word, relating to majority holding the highest office in our govt. You need to accept that the majority voted for this administration, after experiencing its first term. You can obstruct any positive change, or you can work with the majority and cross off some of the goals on your list. What you are doing is bringing all progress to a halt with the goal of making our President and the Democratic Party look bad. More than that, you've suggested the President be removed from office. Posi has suggested using force to achieve this. I call that treason and in addition, unpatriotic.
Yep. The really clueless Lemmings (LIKE YOU) out numbered the people with common sense.
What

Omaha, NE

#139409 May 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Pelosi: My, these Republicans certainly are obsessed with Benghazi
On MSNBC Saturday morning, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said that she, too, wants to find out what happened in Benghazi, but that Republicans are taking political advantage of the investigation to distract from other, more important issues.
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/05/11/pelosi-...
Yeah!
Cause WE have a "heart"
not a DAMN "thumping gizzard" ... like your kind!
WHAT IN THE HELL IS MORE IMPORTANT?
How many millions Pelosi can hide in bills that benefit her bottom line.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#139410 May 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
All you see is your agenda. You didn't even know what incident was being discussed.
Look at your comments. All you're doing is calling people names and projecting your anger onto them.
Don't confuse my unwillingness to use the death of Americans for political gain with not "caring".
You can call me names till your blue in the face, it won't change that you are ignorant and not all that bright.
I know exactly what we are talking about. I did before.
My agenda beats the heck out of yours. I think you fools cheer every time an American dies a violent death. You see it as just one more excuse to take our guns.

Level 8

Location hidden

#139411 May 11, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I know exactly what we are talking about. I did before.
My agenda beats the heck out of yours. I think you fools cheer every time an American dies a violent death. You see it as just one more excuse to take our guns.
Here below is the post you referred to. Where does it say anything about the Boston Bombings? Where is the link to Obama saying it?

Are you sure you have a clue what the hell you're talking about Bonnie?
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Hussein Obama:

Let's not jump to conclusions. Just because they are Muslim terrorists. Doesn't mean they are Muslim terrorists.

America's fine and distinguish leader speaks from his heart and mindset.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
What

Omaha, NE

#139412 May 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Here below is the post you referred to. Where does it say anything about the Boston Bombings? Where is the link to Obama saying it?
<quoted text>
Still cheating by changing judge its. You're pathetic and boring!

Level 8

Location hidden

#139413 May 11, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>Still cheating by changing judge its. You're pathetic and boring!
"Still cheating by changing judgits"

Are you? Nice of you to admit it. You almost sound like you believe what you think matters to me. It doesn't. lol
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#139414 May 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Gawd, you do love your stup!d games don't you. We were talking about O. not calling Muslim Terrorists, Muslim Terrorists. The ones that slaughtered Americans in Boston, Troll. What if they had killed some of your family Troll? You'd see them for what they were then I'd bet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why So Few Undocumented Immigrants Make It Thro... 14 min ronnie 4
News Judge rules feds need representation in San Jua... 24 min ronnie 3
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 27 min sandy 1 160
News Unions Are Increasingly Bargaining To Protect U... 33 min Memo From Turner 18
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 51 min Mickey Ratt Club 137,799
News Obama's 2nd term travails: A lame duck before h... (Jul '14) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 19
News Potential 2016 candidate O'Malley rips Jeb Bush... 6 hr Lawrence Wolf 7
More from around the web