The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393292 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Bonnie

Boise, ID

#139041 May 10, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's extremely jealous of you. And who is he to talk about sports, hunting, etc. Ghost rider is a delicate specimen. Remember, he coughed his way out of military service.
What kind of man lies so easily about things no one ever shared simply to harm someone who rejected him, and uses a dead woman's memory to torment another? I'm sure he'll feel proud of this, but he is by far, the worst excuse for a human being I've ever encountered.
Jealous of X Man?.. ROTFLMAO. What a delusional %R$E^&^%%$#@#$ you are.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#139042 May 10, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I will tell you what there is no power in..YOU telling HIM to shut up. Now you go on and stomp them feet some more.. I can always use a good laugh. Right now I am laughing my a#s off at you.
And you're talking to me again...like a mosquito in my face...squash. There, better.

Agreed, no one can shut those big flappin jaws on JT from SoCal, nuh-uh, no one. He'll keep flappin as he feeds that equally big foot of his right down his gullet. Heh heh, you can relate to that, can't you Gummy...
Raises Hand

San Diego, CA

#139043 May 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently so, hence the proxy. I can't imagine being so scared of a cripple who "nits", according to you. Now I've seen it all. ;)
Oh shit that's nothing. Have you seen the OCD Irish drunk that lies all the time? Or the OCD Super cripple that can't get over the word bass?

Level 8

#139044 May 10, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Poor little horn doggy. What's this I hear about rejection? I can just see you sneaking up behind a man with a club. They are no good to anyone dead horn dog.LMAO.
Well you oughtta know.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#139045 May 10, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's extremely jealous of you. And who is he to talk about sports, hunting, etc. Ghost rider is a delicate specimen. Remember, he coughed his way out of military service.
What kind of man lies so easily about things no one ever shared simply to harm someone who rejected him, and uses a dead woman's memory to torment another? I'm sure he'll feel proud of this, but he is by far, the worst excuse for a human being I've ever encountered.
Don't let him get to you free. He's desperate to cling on to anything he thinks he can use against people. They all are.

He knows that his reputation doesn't amount for anything. His impulsive comments destroyed that a long time ago.

He actually thought my name was "Alexander Supertramp"! LMAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139046 May 10, 2013
Benghazi ----Schools--- Obama In The Politics Of Scandal

President Obama has led an administration that so far has avoided a headline-grabbing, signature scandal.

But now he's learning how one begins to take shape.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2013/...

Level 8

Location hidden

#139047 May 10, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> The fantasy was that you think I chased the thing. Besides You had fallen out remember. OR did you bump your head? Again.
Oh, I see..

So your fantasy is now My fantasy? LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#139048 May 10, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Jealous of X Man?.. ROTFLMAO. What a delusional %R$E^&^%%$#@#$ you are.
Temper temper, Bonnie. lol
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#139049 May 10, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have missed George's second post Bonnie, explaining that he did mean Ariel Castro and G. Zimmerman...You'd better look it up. Then you ought to wipe that egg off your stupid face.
Um.. If I had something on my face..Which I do not... I love for you to wipe it off for me. That would be fun... Sigh..

Level 8

#139050 May 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I did NOT "google" a thing.
Being on that road just happened to "fall into place" ... Was NOT planned in any way, shape or form.
BTW my brother was NOT impressed!
LE does NOT have a 'file' on me. nutter would NOT do that ... BECAUSE it would "expose" her own FRAUDULENT "activity!
Do you NOT understand that THE FRAUD "does NOT" live at that address ...???
IF you do not, you are MORE DENSE than "originally" thought!
She is endangering the REAL property owner!
She attached similar names
and made her "claims" ...
thereof her "fantasy" started ...
...and you guys FELL for IT ...
HQQk, line and sTinker!
NTRPRNR1
Since: Mar 07
Location hidden
Reply ยป|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#118631 Mar 21, 2013
Judged:444
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>That's a shame, he's always good entertainment! I'm sure he has things to take care of.
I've been great! I've got endless work to do, but I can't complain.
Don't let that American lady get ahold of your address... Her mind doesn't work right! lol
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Amen to that! But, she's leaving a little legacy around these parts. One of her "messages" is now in a file with LE in my neck of the woods.
Hi, FMX4! That AL nutcase wants us to believe she's in Lexington or Danville (she can't make up her mind where she lives). We don't have anybody that stupid in Central Kentucky;-) We made 'em move out of the state or into the woods somewhere. LOL
==========
Short & SWEET ...
I don't DO "messages" ...
I DO -comments-
THIS is ALL I 'needed' to DO what I have done.
I'm not going to 'play' games with anyone.
I did NOT come on here to do that.
I came to this topic because of it's name.
"... The pResident has failed us ... "
That is why I have stayed ...
NOT because of ANY gossip mongering or the like.
That's what lil 'school kids'
who set around with NO life, do.
The "queens TROLLS" tried their damnedest to "run me off" ...
Couldn't accomplish that.
I have better STAYING power than the 'lot' of moronic bs that gets spewed here on a daily basis ...
==========
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhh ...
I had all the 'help' I needed yesterday :)
Went to pick up my lil RED Roadster ...
Had my brother that owns property up around Frankfort & Versailles ...
AND
works in law enforcement ...
you remember that one doncha ???
Yeah the one I told nutter about, back a few months ago on this VERY board ...
AFTER ... she made all her lil innuendos about me ...
and called me 'bigoted and racist'...
---yeah you remember ...
Well anyhoo ... Had him to go with me ...
WE/he wanted to take a lil ride in it first, before it was a done DEAL ...
And guess where we ended up?
Yepperz!
Lillard Bond Road!
NOT by my suggestion either ...:)
He was looking at some property ...
For SALE
by owner!
Talk about things 'falling into place!'
You STILL THINK ...
that "I" don't "know" ANYTHING!?!
BUY a clue ... pUnk!
her & you dwIdioTs ...
House of Cards
HAS
tumbled DOWN!
Let the chips
FALL
where they may!
I tried to WARN ya ...
BUT
hard headed as per usual
ya didn't "listen" ...
Things are 'OUT of my hands'... NOW!
As said before ...
The RIGHT person/people "know" she IS a FRAUD!
AND have MORE to go on ... NOW
How many TIMES do I have to TELL you ...
that I do NOT get ANY info from "Ghost Rider"
This has NOTHING to do with anything Ghost Rider has posted!
It has EVERYTHING to do with how she has "treated" ME and others on here!
She is the ONE that SAID ...
LE has a FILE on ME in her neck of the woods ...
(April)
``````````
NTR/nutter IS a "fraud" ...
You seem to be a very sick person. Possibly dangerous. Again, who drives to another poster's residence to see if they really live there? You say you have a good life. I have to wonder if you are being truthful. Who would risk a good life by stalking another poster?

Level 8

Location hidden

#139051 May 10, 2013
Raises Hand wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shit that's nothing. Have you seen the OCD Irish drunk that lies all the time? Or the OCD Super cripple that can't get over the word bass?
No I haven't..is Al Irish? Why are you hiding? You scared? lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#139052 May 10, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you oughtta know.
I think Bonnie is a very lonely, angry person. ;)

Level 8

#139053 May 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let him get to you free. He's desperate to cling on to anything he thinks he can use against people. They all are.
He knows that his reputation doesn't amount for anything. His impulsive comments destroyed that a long time ago.
He actually thought my name was "Alexander Supertramp"! LMAO
LOL! He's dumb you know.

Okay, I won't let him get to me. I get protective of my friends. You understand.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139054 May 10, 2013
Two "distinct" investigations into Texas blast!

"Criminal" investigations ...
A mi Manera

Wilmette, IL

#139055 May 10, 2013
Alejandro Sanz - Camino De Rosas

Level 8

Location hidden

#139056 May 10, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! He's dumb you know.
Okay, I won't let him get to me. I get protective of my friends. You understand.
I do, completely. ;)
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#139057 May 10, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And the nasty little gossip girls, you, POS and Quirky just never stop do you?
And you claim so much moral superiority over others. You're a fraud and a hypocrite as always, GR. You accuse others of creating discord and wreaking havoc all the while it's YOU who instigates and promotes more trouble than any other single poster here.
Then POS and Quirky in their desperate attempt to feel important and to please you, join in with your hateful lies, accusations and vicious gossip.
You have no life, and you never have had one. You save emails and threaten to publish them. You save personal information on people, then lie about it and distort the truth.
You're the lowest scum of the earth, and you attract similar scum.
What does this rant of yours have to do with my response about NTR, Rose?

Anything?

Didn't think so.....
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#139058 May 10, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew he was lying, NTR. He has no such emails, or you know he'd post them.
He's evil incarnate, and not worth one ounce of your energy. This is his only means of getting any semblance of human attention. No sane person would want to be in the same room with this devil.
Oh I can post them, Rose.. I can post many things.. Careful what you ask/bait for....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139059 May 10, 2013
West Man Arrested For Destructive Device

Federal authorities filed a criminal complaint charging Reed with unlawfully possessing an unregistered destructive device. If convicted, Reed faces up to 10 years in federal prison and a maximum $250,000 fine. Court documents say Reed admitted to having components of a pipe bomb.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/05/10/west-man-a...

Level 8

#139060 May 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Bonnie is a very lonely, angry person. ;)
Yes. She just needed to vent. LOL

Seriously, if that is true, she need only to move closer to town and get active in a hobby. Something she can enjoy with others.
Why not base playing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 14 min 2all 7,815
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 1 hr WasteWater 159
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr leprechauna 142,236
News Illegal Immigration Figures in Montana (Sep '15) 2 hr PLUG-MOREPORK 55
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 hr Ave purisima 7,205
News Trump immigration waffle reflects voter confusi... 2 hr noBlackVPforClinton 6
News Tom DeLay: Trump Only Softening 'Way He Present... 3 hr woodtick57 8
More from around the web