The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Jun 9, 2012, Times News story titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

The Hanging Judge

Long Beach, CA

#138581 May 9, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>I am buds with an awful lot of people here on these threads J.A.H.M..
i dont think you could find anyone on either side, whether they like me or not, who would agree with you. i dont change stories to help or hurt anyone. evryone will tell you i am farely unwavering in my opinions and convictions.
and just to clear up any confusion as to what i meant in that post to F.S.
I want both zippy and this kidnapping rapist hung. dead!
Kill or rape a kid, you die.
I hope this post will cear all that up.
Die by lethal injection. If that fails, we'll kill'em by electrocution. If the power goes out, we'll hang'em. If the rope breaks, we'll take'em out back and shoot'em.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#138582 May 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Wa.
Ralff thinks he's "slick" but he has no idea. Posit talks too much and always has.
I do huh? Hmmmm, let's see. I have been posting since January 2008 and I have a post count of 21306 posts in over 5 years.
You have been posting (with this account) since February of 2012 and you have almost 13000 posts In just one year, so who talks too much?
Go figure. You have no room to pass judgement, X-whatever.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#138583 May 9, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Now this explains a lot. Those glorious tales while BEGRUDGING others of their blessings. Those little one line put downs within her closing comments to me were very telling! I knew she "deigned and whined" too much! Obviously no one who is as she claims would do what she has. Therein was the truth for anyone who would not care to be blind. Sad really. So many tales since I got here were not consistent. As I have said many times, you can see right through the lies... IF you are an up and up person to begin with. It is that telling as for reality-always. INTEGRITY!
Have a great rest of the day...take care!
Yes, it does explain a lot.. Well, the next time she does one of those one liners... Ask her if she ever got her furnace replaced.. She was gonna try and talk her daughters into setting up a booth at the flea market so she could earn some money... A woman that she claims/ed to be, setting up a booth at a flea market to earn money... <shaking head> Not quite the grade to get on the list for becoming a distinguished member of the real True Blue Bloods High Society of Kentucky... Kinda reminds me of The Beverly Hillbillies.. Living outside of their element too... At least, they struck oil shooting for possum.. Hahahaha

Thanks, I did.. Finally had nice warm weather here and it was gonna be too much of a beautiful day to waste in indoors and on Topix.. Suppose to be good weather all the way thru next week in fact... Gonna be a good FO week in the sunshine.. LOL..

Hope you had a great day too.. Take it easy, WTH... <--- You do know, that could stand for something else, don't you? Well it doesn't mean that something else... It's your handle name abbreviated..
Hahaha...

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#138584 May 9, 2013
The Hanging Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Die by lethal injection. If that fails, we'll kill'em by electrocution. If the power goes out, we'll hang'em. If the rope breaks, we'll take'em out back and shoot'em.
theres the spirit!!
:)
THE ASSEMBLED MULTITUDE

Los Angeles, CA

#138585 May 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
----
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately her last husband did not share in that same belief and fell in love with a woman in L.A. as he lived there, while NTR lived in Kentucky.. He came home for the holidays, but his heart was in L.A.
I will put it this way... They are not living as husband and wife by definition of a happy marriage.. He is doing his thing and NTR is doing her thing.. Yes, it would be safe to say, "ex-husband".
As far as Rose goes, she is on SSDI as she is as blind as a bat according to her, but phrased differently..
There is a difference between SSI and SSDI... Some people will use SSI to deceive so they can call others liars.. Rose was not lying when she said she has never said she was on SSI... However, it does not mean that she wasn't on SSI n her younger years when she was going in and out of psychiatric hospitals.. Something she disclosed and was not researched...
Inasmuchas FS lies, she did come into a hefty inheritance.. She admitted it on the threads and no doubt were told by her deceitful friends to deny it if confronted.. Why, so it does not come back at her, to contribute her money to the poor, like she rags on those to give their money to the poor.. Hell, she suggested that I stop my disabled son's SSI so some poor person can benefit from it...
This is Ca.. Where do you think govt assistance is going? That's right, to illegal aliens and anchor babies and who is paying for it? That's right, you and me and every other tax payer.... I've paid into the system and continue to do so.. My son is entitled because of his disability and if nothing else, he is
An American above all others....
Oh, it was not that I was made privy.. It was dumped in my lap unsolicited.. And although it is "personal information" they had no problems telling lies about others, including me.. There comes a time where enough is enough and you take the gloves off, throw them on the ground and cold cock them with the truth.. Cause the truth will always hurt them more, than their lies against me and others..
That my friend, is why they are so angry and would just love to take me down.. The sweet thing is, I never break the law.. I always work within the frame work of our laws....
It is them who will research others, and I suppose that equally pisses them off, as i have never given them any info to find me, like they have others.. And, they actually put it all out here on numerous threads as it is all about them...
I hope this clears things up...
------
Agreed and Bumped up! lolol
Many thanks for logging your posts, we shall waste no time in reading them.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#138587 May 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I do huh? Hmmmm, let's see. I have been posting since January 2008 and I have a post count of 21306 posts in over 5 years.
You have been posting (with this account) since February of 2012 and you have almost 13000 posts In just one year, so who talks too much?
Go figure. You have no room to pass judgement, X-whatever.
LOL

You missed the point Posit. Let's just say, keeping secrets is not your forte 007 ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#138588 May 9, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it does explain a lot.. Well, the next time she does one of those one liners... Ask her if she ever got her furnace replaced.. She was gonna try and talk her daughters into setting up a booth at the flea market so she could earn some money... A woman that she claims/ed to be, setting up a booth at a flea market to earn money... <shaking head> Not quite the grade to get on the list for becoming a distinguished member of the real True Blue Bloods High Society of Kentucky... Kinda reminds me of The Beverly Hillbillies.. Living outside of their element too... At least, they struck oil shooting for possum.. Hahahaha
Thanks, I did.. Finally had nice warm weather here and it was gonna be too much of a beautiful day to waste in indoors and on Topix.. Suppose to be good weather all the way thru next week in fact... Gonna be a good FO week in the sunshine.. LOL..
Hope you had a great day too.. Take it easy, WTH... <--- You do know, that could stand for something else, don't you? Well it doesn't mean that something else... It's your handle name abbreviated..
Hahaha...
And right back to gossiping about who? You guessed it, Ntr.

**shakes head**
Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic

Los Angeles, CA

#138589 May 9, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>theres the spirit!!
:)
How do you think Jodi Arias should be put to death?

I say death by deep penetration. "After all she was a sex freak"
Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic

Los Angeles, CA

#138590 May 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You missed the point Posit. Let's just say, keeping secrets is not your forte 007 ;)
Positronium expects up to think that he only uses one account.

He's so funny... in a sad way!!
Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic

Los Angeles, CA

#138592 May 9, 2013
THE ASSEMBLED MULTITUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Many thanks for logging your posts, we shall waste no time in reading them.
It's ironic how Ghost Rider hates government moochers... but finds it ok that his own kid is a government moocher.

Talk about irony to the utmost!!!

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#138594 May 9, 2013
Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you think Jodi Arias should be put to death?
I say death by deep penetration. "After all she was a sex freak"
i like ol sparky for all the condemed. if the power goes out, i say grab a rope. i dont want to tourture them. just snuff em out quickly.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Yellowknife NT

#138596 May 9, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>People read what they want into things regardless of what the person who is committing the act or making the statement stated and intended and then crucify the innocent person for the thoughts they have projected as being that person's.
It's like saying "Oh! I had a racist thought so it's your fault!".
You notice that too? It always seems like the libs do this too.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#138598 May 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you mental? Ntr has "disputed" everything gr has said about her a thousand times over. You can only dispute the same lies so many times before it becomes a matter of ignoring an obsessed idiot and his lies.
Ntr has more important things going on in her life than to have to repeatedly defend herself on Topix to a bunch of gossiping ninnies like you, gr, and the rest of your brood.
Get a f'n life already.
Hahahahahahahahaha... You are the one who started it by using NTR and trying to discredit me.. NO, NTR has not discredit anything that I told about her.. She has tried to twist it, but failed.. She finally succumbed and admitted the truth being told about her..

The only thing NTR ever proved about me, is what a pr!ck and bastard I could be.. Well,that's a no duh brainer.. She chose not to stop telling lies about others and me.. She got what she deserved.. The truth being told about her....

Again, X, stop using NTR to flex your own muscles...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#138599 May 9, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a greedy lil' peanut hog.. You collect more than your fair share of red X's too. What will you ever do with them all?
Hahahahahahahahahaha....

Hey You!
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#138601 May 9, 2013
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
So it doesn't matter to you that it is clear this administration intentionally reported Benghazi was not a terrorist attack for weeks when they clearly and obviously knew FROM DAY ONE that it was an attack by a terrorist cell? It was clear, if by no other reason than there is an EMAIL from the beginning from an official stating that it was a terrorist attack.
It doesn't matter to you that your next presidential candidate says it doesn't matter? Not to mention her less-than-presidential behavior to that committee.
It doesn't matter to you that this president and that secretary of state care more about their political campaigns than telling the truth to the American people?
It doesn't matter that there was a stand down order when people were ready to assist?
It doesn't matter to you that we don't know who gave that stand down order?(Hopefully we'll know soon.)
It doesn't matter to you that your mainstream media is spinning this like a top? It doesn't matter that it is OBVIOUS they are helping to sweep this under the rug??
This is now. Let's talk about now. Let's talk about what is important NOW.
Unless, of course, you don't care about honesty and truth NOW.
You cared when Nixon was involved in Watergate -- no one died in Watergate. You cared then, why don't you care now??? Because your media, and the former secretary of state, is telling you it doesn't matter.
Well, they're wrong. It matters to me. It most certainly does matter.
I agree... It does matter to many..

It does not matter to those who are looking to keeping the easy road of living and if obama is impeached, there goes their easy road... Talk about a bunch of selfish ingrates who never offered a damn thing to anyone in their miserable lives...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Yellowknife NT

#138603 May 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I am not interested in keeping secrets. Like Obama, Transparency is not your forte.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#138604 May 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
;~)
Thank you for ALL you do!
Don't know about that, but you are very welcome...
:-)

Level 8

Location hidden

#138606 May 9, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahaha... You are the one who started it by using NTR and trying to discredit me.. NO, NTR has not discredit anything that I told about her.. She has tried to twist it, but failed.. She finally succumbed and admitted the truth being told about her..
The only thing NTR ever proved about me, is what a pr!ck and bastard I could be.. Well,that's a no duh brainer.. She chose not to stop telling lies about others and me.. She got what she deserved.. The truth being told about her....
Again, X, stop using NTR to flex your own muscles...
When it comes to Ntr, you never stopped "it". You are obsessed and have been for some time.

She never "succumbed" to anything. LMFAO!

You are in deep in your bed of lies, no going back now eh?

Here you are shooting the word "truth" around in desperate fashion again. Same Gr, different day.

I guess I know how you spent YOUR day huh? Pizzing it awzy stalking Ntr.

Level 8

Location hidden

#138607 May 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> I am not interested in keeping secrets. Like Obama, Transparency is not your forte.
"I am not interested in keeping secrets"

More like, you are incapable of being trusted with one. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#138608 May 9, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>I was quoting x, ask her.
Hey Ralff, I'm not a "her", I'm a him, A healthy, happy, secure, "him".

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama amnesty greater threat to blacks than pol... 5 hr OccupyThis 6
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr Agents of Corruption 137,965
News The Fate Of Nearly 5 Million Immigrants Rests W... 8 hr Bakker 8
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 9 hr Reverend Alan 4,689
News Conservative Media Rallies to Scott Walker Afte... 9 hr OccupyThis 7
News Republicans back bill letting illegal immigrant... 9 hr wild child 14
News 2 Hall County teens struggle to care for their ... 10 hr Synque 9
More from around the web