The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
116,301 - 116,320 of 256,462 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
W KUNTSLER

Los Angeles, CA

#138049 May 8, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
food for thought
White 38.8%
Black 37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian 2.8
Other 3.4
It doesn't initially look good for either whites or blacks until you compare these figures with US Census population figures. Blacks = 12.9% of the population, Whites = 77.1%. This means that proportionally, a MUCH bigger percentage of blacks are on welfare than whites. Surprisingly, teenage mothers of all races only accounted for 7.6% of people on welfare.
Keep in mind these figures calculate the statistics of those recieving benefits. They do not take into account these figures out of the total population. White (non hispanic)accounts for 194,552,774. Blacks account for 33,947,837. Out of this, more than 33% of blacks are in poverty while less than 10% of whites are in poverty.
I'm not on here to attack blacks, but I will defend whites
Don't defend me, I definitely didn't nominate you to represent me for anything.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#138050 May 8, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Hilarious. Stop talking to yourself.
I'm back to being "Vorenus" eh? I like V, I don't mind being him for a while. ;)

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#138051 May 8, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Your a dumbass libtard that has no clues.
God can't believe some of the sh!t you tards come up with.lol
Agreed..

Eagle
Loserville Lou

Los Angeles, CA

#138052 May 8, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a paint sniffer like you could find that insipid and idiotic remark remotely amusing. Do you prefer Sherwin-Williams or Behr paint?
You're such a drama queen,
btw, were you sniffing Benjamin Moore when you posted that picture of your grandkids in the bed of your truck?

Level 8

Location hidden

#138053 May 8, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Your opinion wouldn't have mattered anyway
Says who? You? lol

That doesn't matter much now does it?
Sunny

Longview, WA

#138054 May 8, 2013
Big Bowl of Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you selectively ignore the fact that Hitler & Mussolini had loyal right wing radicals AKA Fascist as followers.
Did you know that the right wing radicals AKA tea bagger party, Conservatives and the Republican party are right wing agendas also known as Fascist?
Yes... you should goto school.
Your a idiot take your fascist libtard krap back to wherever you came from.

Level 8

Location hidden

#138055 May 8, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>X man= Once may have been a man,( Questionable) but traded his manhood in for Boma pom poms.
LOL

Getting a little desperate aren't cha dear?

Level 8

Location hidden

#138056 May 8, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what you hope to gain by deceit, but you do deceive.
You do so just like Obama does.
The point was that you were lying about her use of "many socks" so in reality according to your logic it's you who is attempting to gain support through deceit.

Level 8

Location hidden

#138057 May 8, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>
"You're mistaken. I feel much compassion for your son."
Lol! Yeah sure. I have felt the wrath of your "compassion".
You are not a compassionate person at all, you are a hater.
I disagree.
SUNNY SIDEUP

Los Angeles, CA

#138059 May 8, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a idiot take your fascist libtard krap back to wherever you came from.
Sunny Boy that is Deeeeep, real deep. you must have a real large brain, to hold so much ignorance.

Level 8

Location hidden

#138060 May 8, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was not saying that at all, WA.. Some people know, that blacks were not the only ones called n-g-ers...The Irish were also and the Chinese replaced the Irish as working slave n-g-ers..
And, true to form, you continue it in a back handed way that you know how to do...
You never read any post that does not agree with your POV, WA.. In fact you are well known for that as weall as not missing an opportunity to engage in childish and insulting fights along side your friends here..
I really do not care one way or the other about Martin (who's dead and no longer significant) or Zimmerman (who isn't significant either), WA.. All I care about is the law and how it is going to be played out.. It is my belief, they are gonna let this kinda die down in the media and community so the court and judicial system (regardless of their flaws) can deal with it appropriately without outside pressures to do the wrong thing just as both Martin and Zimmerman in their moment of stupidity..
I know, that is all too complicated for you to understand/comprehend for what it is...
You lies and mischaracterizations about others, holds no weight in gold inasmuch as you would like it to or believe it to be...
Your posts prove:
You are a very hateful, deceitful and selfish woman, WA.. Period!
I have to say, you of all people claiming.... actually, trying to claim. that WA(of all people), is "hateful", "deceitful" and "selfish" is absolutely hilarious.
MA BELLE

Los Angeles, CA

#138063 May 8, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama needs to read this.
What are you waiting for?
Call him right now, here's the number..
1-800-EAT-SH!T

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#138065 May 8, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahha! No, you don't. You just like to pretend you know people. It makes you feel important and in control.
What was the name of my first grade school? LMAO!
What was the name of my high school and college?
What was my first pet's name?
What city was I born in?
How old was I when I got my driver's license?
Hahahhaahha! You can't answer ANY of those questions, so you don't know me. Hence, you're a liar and that's all I need to know about YOU.
HaHaHaHa. How do you know?

Level 8

Location hidden

#138066 May 8, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you sure have and everyone has seen it.. These people actually believe their hatred for others makes them superior to others...
They will never get, you do not use the disabled/handicapped, less fortunate or the senior citizens to attack the person you hate... Hate is a strong emotion to waste your energy on.. But not for these people.. It comes actually rather naturally for them, it no doubt takes no energy whatsoever for them...
Hell, they viciously attack you because your wife came to Our Country the legal way as she should and did...
"These people actually believe their hatred for others makes them superior to others..."

Really? and what is your basis for this statement? I can't wait to see this one.

Has it occurred to anyone else that you just talk out of your arse 98% of the time? lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#138069 May 8, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
WA and I have always been on opposite sides, FS.. You no nothing of what you are spewing..
There was never a restaurant business as NTR tried to claim..
It was and is a refurbished photo-mat that she has since finally admitted.. A refurbished freestanding shack (lack of a better word) in a parking lot adjacent to a sidewalk on the corner.. A shack that only two people can fit in.. NYTR claimed their was a staff implying more than two when in fact it was he ex-husband and daughter..
It was NTR, you and others who tried your damnedest to get me to say something negative about her ex, when I have applauded him on cornering the market in that area as well..
NTR has also embellished how he has his own truck.. No, he does not.. Not cost effective when he can rent one for an event he does.. He sought out his dream and reached that golden ring and he did it without NTR as nothing is simply good enough for her.. She does not have the financial mindset to see things thru to success...
Who in their right mind that is vested 100 percent in their pension cashes it out early which results in losing that 100 percent vested retirement just so they can have some spending money at the age of 50..
I will tell ya, NTR did.. She has admitted as such.. So, once again, "frisbee" you are wrong and lying straight thru your teeth.. But you will tow the line of deceit, nonetheless...
You people just do not like being called out and confronted for your bad decisions and poor choices you made in your miserable lives.. And just like certain minority groups, you want others to pay for it...
You have your hefty inheritance and you really don't give a damn about anyone else.. You are nothing but a immature man hungry horn dog...
Blah, blah, blah.

You completely contradict yourself. Which is it? Does she want others to pay for her "poor decisions" or does she have a "hefty inheritance" and doesn't care about others? LOL

I really think you just like to see your own words on screen. lolol

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#138070 May 8, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're either a liar or an idiot[or both], the Tea Party is for reasonable taxes, nothing more or less. You appear to be some racist troll.
Progressives=neo nazis
Billionaires Battle Over Media Influence: Koch Bros./Murdoch Vs. Soros/Buffett/GE

Larry Bell, Contributor
OP/Ed

5/05/2013

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/05...

.....Oh golly, what a horrifying thought! Yes, rumor has it that those conservative Big Oil Koch brothers may purchase and politically pollute the Tribune Co., a company which owns the Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, Hartford Courant, Baltimore Sun and other bastions of mainstream moderation. Can you imagine that? Isn’t it bad enough to have Rupert Murdoch and his Fox Cable News and Fox Broadcasting Company Network out there stirring things up?

Liberal Doses of Angst:

As noted by Joe Strupp of Media Matters, this prospect is downright scary. He writes:“The Kochs are major funders of the American conservative movement, funneling tens of millions of dollars every year to build a right-wing infrastructure geared toward reducing the size and impact of government…A staffer in the Tribune Company Washington bureau warned that such an arrangement could destroy the credibility of the papers:‘I am hard –pressed to think of any excursion into traditional media that has been ideologically-driven the way this one would be. The analogy might be Fox News or the Washington Times. The more ideological it is, the fewer people will read it and take it seriously’.”

The New York Times warns that the deal will create “a broader platform for the Kochs’ laissez-faire ideas”. National Public Radio even announced that several Tribune Co. newspaper reporters told them they “felt a sting of coordinated campaigns to harass them”.(cont.)

Level 8

Location hidden

#138071 May 8, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I've learned from Ralllf: A person may have a debilitating illness that provokes empathy, but an assh@le is still an assh@le.
LMAO!!

So true!

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#138072 May 8, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHaHa. How do you know?
Thanks for proving you're a liar who just plays games to feel important. LOL!

Now, repeat after me:

"I, POS am an admitted liar. I know nothing about anyone here."

And don't forget it.
Sunny

Anonymous Proxy

#138073 May 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"These people actually believe their hatred for others makes them superior to others..."
Really? and what is your basis for this statement? I can't wait to see this one.
Has it occurred to anyone else that you just talk out of your arse 98% of the time? lol
You are a better person than me X-man. I am sorry.Please forgive me.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#138075 May 8, 2013
Reality wrote:
ABANDONED
Benghazi victims.
"There is only one person who can say 'stand down' and that's the president."
People--Obama and Hillary let these men die so they could push their political gain for Obama to become president.
Of course they were abandoned. We, as a nation need to abandon Obama (at the very least).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 26 min American Werewolves 135,533
Rubio: "We must move slowly on immigration." 50 min BamaYankee 8
Obama Signals Timing Of New Immigration Measure... 1 hr wild child 1
Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed t... 1 hr wild child 430
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 1 hr Here Is One 172
Calif. lawmakers ban plastic bags, struggle to ... 2 hr USMail XXXII 1
Kizi 2 - Kizi2 - Play The Best Free Online Games (Oct '13) 2 hr CharlieAdam14 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••