The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 387919 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

American Lady

Lappeenranta, Finland

#138408 May 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
What if even one of the three kidnapped women had a gun with them....maybe, the others would never had been kidnapped.
America's government made a statement that gun violence is down 49%.....this only happened after millions of Americans started buying guns.
Nelson, Georgia's local government passed a law requiring each household to have at least one gun and ammo for safety and protection. Felons excluded.
Since then, crime is almost non-existent.
Or when a pack of condoms could have made a difference. Like namerican lady, if her dad had them???
Reality

Eminence, KY

#138409 May 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
That's your definition of "worldly".
Again, you are so immersed with what you've been taught that you are incapable of comprehending that there is more to this "world" than just what you believe.
Without a doubt there is more to this world than what I believe---kidnapping, bombings, abortions, invasion of other countries, a dictator for a leader, lies, liberals ideology, liberal professors and teachers corrupting the minds of our youths, Affirmative Actions, Political Correctness, The Fairness Law, same-sex marriages, supporting Islamic terrorist groups,
abuse and torture of children, abuse and torture of adults, abuse and torture of animals, etc.....these are not what I believe in.
American Lady

Lappeenranta, Finland

#138410 May 9, 2013
The poster child of trojan condoms
Reality

Eminence, KY

#138411 May 9, 2013
When Hillary was campaigning for President, she made a statement about Obama not being able to fulfill his duty when he received a 2 a.m. emergency call.

Well, the call was made and both failed on every level....they both have blood on their hands and this is just what we know about them.

How many more are dead from the hands of these two criminals?
Reality

Eminence, KY

#138414 May 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>"Do you determine who is "liked" here?"
"You know what Gr, YOU are not liked here. You are only tolerated because you provide comic relief for so many as you continually show how big of a hypocrite you can be by repeatedly committing the acts that you project on all that you dislike and despise.
DO YOU DETERMINE WHO IS LIKED HERE?
DO YOU SEE YOUR HYPOCRISY?
I thought you could do better than that! YOU LITTLE HYPOCRITE.
LMAO!
AMEN.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#138415 May 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard any of this but like I said, its been about 6 years or less.
She posted she had one son and two daughters. When I was on here it was 2 sons. Never heard about daughters till now.
It seems that if you are as intelligent as you boast, then you would have kept quiet about your personal things. Such as beatings, marriages, drugs, illegal immigrants working for you, etc.
Her supporters said she was against illegal immigration and I posted no, this is not what she was supporting then...it was support for illegal immigrants. Her hiring illegal immigrants to work for her is supporting what I said.
I remember, she said once her hubbby and she were growing magnolias. Isn't this what the south loves---magnolias?
Something stinks about this. She is up to something but what?
I didn't trust her then and I do not now.
Nasty little gossip girl.

Why don't you get back on topic instead of posting your lies and jealous accusations toward NTR?

"She is up to something but what?"

LMFAO at you! She's going to find a beehive and shove it up your ass. I have it on good authority. Hahahhaha!

Who cares if you trust anyone here? You're no one special.
Reality

Eminence, KY

#138416 May 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Alinsky's rule #5, their bible.
Exactly.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#138418 May 9, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You and NTR believe, just because you are women you have a free ride to being abusive..
Jodi Arias thought the same thing.. Look at what happened to her....
You are called b*tches because you are b*tches.. No bitterness about it...
Good God, now you're comparing me and NTR with Jodi Arias?

I don't believe anything of the kind. It's YOU who's the abuser here, not me and not NTR. You abuse women, then blame them.

And you think calling me and NTR "b*tches" means anything? Coming from you who's a liar and a misogynist, it means absolutely nothing.

And yes, you are a very bitter, hateful, and spiteful man who apparently got burned by a woman/women more than a few times, and it turned you into a woman hater and abuser.

You're disgusting and pathetic as ever, GR. You make my skin crawl.
jackson

Lexington, KY

#138419 May 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Democrats: No scandal in Benghazi deaths[ROTFL]
By late Wednesday, Democrats expressed confidence.[WHERE in the HELL do they get that?] ;~)
Ethical lapses and even full-blown scandals[can ya say BOMBS in gov]...
On Wednesday, Democratic Rep. Mark Pocan of Wisconsin showed little concern about the larger impact on politics. "I don't think there's a smoking gun today," he told the House panel. "I don't think there's a lukewarm slingshot."
"It may not be a smoking gun or a warm slingshot," Republican Rep. Doug Collins said in the hearing's final hour. "But we have four dead Americans," and his constituents "are looking for the truth."
http://www.woi-tv.com/story/22202104/dems-gop...
evil "oozes" from this administration and it's supporters!...
The media reports the dem positions, never the right. And too many people don't care or care only to blame, not find the truth.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#138420 May 9, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me for asking, BUT...
I am confused about WHAT to believe from/about some posters (that like to post their personal bus/stories here quite a bit!).
NTR has told me thatshe is in a monogamous relationship for the laat 30 years: 3 yrs shacking and the past 27 MARRIED.
are you saying she is divorced or separated?
I thought I had read a post from Rose that she said she DID receive SSI, yet, when I mentioned it, she denied it. now, you bring it up and she agrees?????
I am assuming that at some time in the past, you were made privy to their personal info, here or off-line. right?
I understand that such info IS OFF topic, BUT, it does go to their CREDIBILITY claims, doesn't it?
I mean, I pretty much ignore posters like X, Rose, WA and Freebie because they bring so little real info to the site... and, what little they do contribute is WRONG or immature or just plain spiteful.
NTR is just plain two-faced, as I have said before. when she posts her cut and paste pieces, I just glance and go on. if I wanted other people's opinions, I would seek them out.
just curious (plus it restores MY confidence in MY memory as to what has been posted in the past!)....
And yet another nasty little gossip girl.

Don't you people have lives of your own? Or are they just so dull, boring and uninteresting you have to stick your noses in other people's lives to entertain yourselves?

You don't have any reason to recall what was posted in the past about ANYONE here, you small-minded, petty little gossip.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#138421 May 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Without a doubt there is more to this world than what I believe---kidnapping, bombings, abortions, invasion of other countries, a dictator for a leader, lies, liberals ideology, liberal professors and teachers corrupting the minds of our youths, Affirmative Actions, Political Correctness, The Fairness Law, same-sex marriages, supporting Islamic terrorist groups,
abuse and torture of children, abuse and torture of adults, abuse and torture of animals, etc.....these are not what I believe in.
LOL

What's amazing is how many times many of these heinous acts were committed by self professed conservative Christian Republicans.

Your brand of "what you believe" is sheer hypocrisy.

Ain't "reality" grand?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138422 May 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know chit and this post proves it.
Where do you get off calling her a "nutter"?
Do you even realize how you appear on these threads? LMAO
Do you really think an "atta boy" from GR is a good thing?
It is a testament to how completely out of touch with reality you are.
You need help, lady.
Nahhh ...
I had all the 'help' I needed yesterday :)

Went to pick up my lil RED Roadster ...
Had my brother that owns property up around Frankfort & Versailles ...
AND
works in law enforcement ...

you remember that one doncha ???
Yeah the one I told nutter about, back a few months ago on this VERY board ...
AFTER ... she made all her lil innuendos about me ...
and called me 'bigoted and racist'...

---yeah you remember ...

Well anyhoo ... Had him to go with me ...
WE/he wanted to take a lil ride in it first, before it was a done DEAL ...

And guess where we ended up?

Yepperz!

Lillard Bond Road!

NOT by my suggestion either ...:)

He was looking at some property ...
For SALE
by owner!

Talk about things 'falling into place!'

You STILL THINK ...
that "I" don't "know" ANYTHING!?!

BUY a clue ... pUnk!

her & you dwIdioTs ...
House of Cards
HAS
tumbled DOWN!

Let the chips
FALL
where they may!

I tried to WARN ya ...
BUT
hard headed as per usual

ya didn't "listen" ...

Things are 'OUT of my hands'... NOW!

As said before ...
The RIGHT person/people "know" she IS a FRAUD!

AND have MORE to go on ... NOW

How many TIMES do I have to TELL you ...
that I do NOT get ANY info from "Ghost Rider"

This has NOTHING to do with anything Ghost Rider has posted!
It has EVERYTHING to do with how she has "treated" ME and others on here!

She is the ONE that SAID ...
LE has a FILE on ME in her neck of the woods ...
(April)

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#138423 May 9, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me for asking, BUT...
I am confused about WHAT to believe from/about some posters (that like to post their personal bus/stories here quite a bit!).
NTR has told me thatshe is in a monogamous relationship for the laat 30 years: 3 yrs shacking and the past 27 MARRIED.
are you saying she is divorced or separated?
I thought I had read a post from Rose that she said she DID receive SSI, yet, when I mentioned it, she denied it. now, you bring it up and she agrees?????
I am assuming that at some time in the past, you were made privy to their personal info, here or off-line. right?
I understand that such info IS OFF topic, BUT, it does go to their CREDIBILITY claims, doesn't it?
I mean, I pretty much ignore posters like X, Rose, WA and Freebie because they bring so little real info to the site... and, what little they do contribute is WRONG or immature or just plain spiteful.
NTR is just plain two-faced, as I have said before. when she posts her cut and paste pieces, I just glance and go on. if I wanted other people's opinions, I would seek them out.
just curious (plus it restores MY confidence in MY memory as to what has been posted in the past!)....
By the way, moron since I just saw your gossip about me.

SSI is NOT SSDI. Two completely different things, and I am not on SSI. But what the f*ck business is it of YOURS anyway? Just because GR has involved you in his little gossip fest, you have to join in? That is really low and weak of you.

You're a fool, and gossiping about people's personal lives is contemptible.

Level 8

Location hidden

#138424 May 9, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Bte x, Just because a person posts something personal here doesn't give anyone the right to use that information to maliciously harass or abuse them. Remember that.
I always do Ralff. ;)

I also like to remind people that they get what they give here. You should remember that also.

Level 8

Location hidden

#138425 May 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Don't panic. LOL
Don't worry. I won't.

Level 8

Location hidden

#138426 May 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>She has lied about me.
Oh the hypocrisy. LOL
Prove it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#138427 May 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Jaxxon is trolling at "square one" looking for pings. for playlist.
I ponged with a bot.
You are a "bot".

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#138428 May 9, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately her last husband did not share in that same belief and fell in love with a woman in L.A. as he lived there, while NTR lived in Kentucky.. He came home for the holidays, but his heart was in L.A.
I will put it this way... They are not living as husband and wife by definition of a happy marriage.. He is doing his thing and NTR is doing her thing.. Yes, it would be safe to say, "ex-husband".
As far as Rose goes, she is on SSDI as she is as blind as a bat according to her, but phrased differently..
There is a difference between SSI and SSDI... Some people will use SSI to deceive so they can call others liars.. Rose was not lying when she said she has never said she was on SSI... However, it does not mean that she wasn't on SSI n her younger years when she was going in and out of psychiatric hospitals.. Something she disclosed and was not researched...
Inasmuchas FS lies, she did come into a hefty inheritance.. She admitted it on the threads and no doubt were told by her deceitful friends to deny it if confronted.. Why, so it does not come back at her, to contribute her money to the poor, like she rags on those to give their money to the poor.. Hell, she suggested that I stop my disabled son's SSI so some poor person can benefit from it...
This is Ca.. Where do you think govt assistance is going? That's right, to illegal aliens and anchor babies and who is paying for it? That's right, you and me and every other tax payer.... I've paid into the system and continue to do so.. My son is entitled because of his disability and if nothing else, he is
An American above all others....
Oh, it was not that I was made privy.. It was dumped in my lap unsolicited.. And although it is "personal information" they had no prob lems telling lies about others, including me.. They comes a time where enough is enough and you take the gloves off, throw them on the ground and cold cock them with the truth.. Cause the truth will always hurt them more, than their lies against me and others..
That my friend, is why they are so angry and would just love to take me down.. The sweet thing is, I never break the law.. I always work within the frame work of our laws....
It is them who will research others, and I suppose that equally pisses them off, as i have never given them any info to find me, like they haothers.. And, they actually put it all out here on numerous threads as it is all about them...
I hope this clears things up...
More gossip from you old biddies.

You talk out of your ass, GR and do nothing but post your hateful lies about people who won't stand down to your bullying and abusive attacks.

YOU're a despicable human being to be discussing this kind of personal information about me and others, but then that's who you are--a sick, twisted, spiteful and wicked person.

It's not your place to fill anyone in on personal info about other posters, and you did this deliberately when you started in on me about being on disability. You opened this can of worms out of spite and vengeance because you were taken down.

The difference between you and me: I don't use personal information and lies against my adversaries, but then I'm not a weak coward like you are. You are beyond evil, GR.
Reality

Eminence, KY

#138429 May 9, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you have sagging bobbies wioth low slung nipplez.
I am jerking now fyi
So, how is it going in that nursing home?

Level 8

Location hidden

#138430 May 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>"Do you determine who is "liked" here?"
"You know what Gr, YOU are not liked here. You are only tolerated because you provide comic relief for so many as you continually show how big of a hypocrite you can be by repeatedly committing the acts that you project on all that you dislike and despise.
DO YOU DETERMINE WHO IS LIKED HERE?
DO YOU SEE YOUR HYPOCRISY?
I thought you could do better than that! YOU LITTLE HYPOCRITE.
LMAO!
LOL

Apparently you the use of irony escapes you. The point, that you missed, is that Gr does not determine who is "liked" here.

A point I am highlighting by making my I own declaration that he is not liked here by me. I did not make the initial statement, he did.

I merely exposed it for it's invalidity.

Funny how you didn't mention anything to him. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Torn families of Cambodian refugees deported fr... 1 min HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 min Chicagoan by Birth 3,282
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 3 min ima Ilis Myka Ash... 6,613
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 21 min Go Blue Forever 171
News Undocumented entrepreneur faces uncertain fate 1 hr Cat74 21
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Nopal 593
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr Chilli J 9,748
More from around the web