The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393431 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#138383 May 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
Freespirit posted: There's plenty in the news to discuss. Get yourselves back on topic and stop gossiping.
Reality reply: In other words, you want me to shut up about NTR. Gossiping, I didn't put the info about NTR for the entire world to see---she did. I just replied to it. Isn't this what forums are, responding to a post?
Shouldn't NTR have stayed on topic and stopped telling her life stories or is this the libs usual response..."that's different?"
In your bias, you would like to believe such a thing wouldn't you?

Just because a person posts something personal here doesn't give anyone the right to use that information to maliciously harass or abuse them.

Ntr is not even here. You're just making excuses for individuals who would rather gossip out of their obsession than do anything else.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138384 May 9, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
42 minutes late....
G'nite, AL, sleep well and sweet dreams...
G'moring, btw...
:-)
;~)

Thank you for ALL you do!
Reality

Eminence, KY

#138385 May 9, 2013
The Bible speaks of worldy people
Luke 16:8-9

"Later, the master told the dishonest manager that he had done a smart thing. Yes, worldly people are smarter {in their business} with the people of their time than spiritual people are. I tell you, use the things you have here in this world to make friends {with God}. Then, when those things are gone, you will be welcomed in that home that continues forever."

Wordly==people who support everything which is evil or wrong. The majority being the liberals.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138386 May 9, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
"What difference does it make!?!"... now.
look at what that statement could imply:
big whoop! we won the election... too late to matter... NOW.
they're dead... all the hand-wringing and finger-pointing ain't gonna bring'em back... AND, we won the election... so what?
I'm outa here! now, what?????
the means is justified by the end... what difference does the 'end' make now?
if you are trying to use Benghazi as an example of this Admin's GROSS incompetence, so what? we WON... what difference does the 'witch hunt' make NOW?
etc., etc., etc....
I guess Hillary will find out in 2015 'what difference' IT makes, won't she?
WON'T WE ALL?????
I am reminded of her question during the '08 campaign: who do you want to answer the phone at 2 AM?
we now know TWO people that failed that test....
Yeah!

Should have then ...
WOULD have if NOT for the

COVER UP!

WE wouldn't have this admin if TRUTH was told!
There ARE consequences for the LIES they spread!

FIRE is gonna be HOTTER for them ALL now!

Burn Baby ... B~U~R~N ...!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#138387 May 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Vindictive...how so?
Real reasons for disliking NTR:
She is condescending.
She is a prevaricator.
She acts superior to others.
She uses the left to pitch her evil agenda...and they obey.
She pretends to care while supporting everything which is evil.
She is a fraud.
Anything else is not important.
LOL

In the last two weeks both Positronium and Ghost Rider have come out and said they are "superior" to me and others on this forum. You fail to see where all of this has started.

Ntr has never supported anything that is "evil" and she is certainly not a fraud.

You see, there are things that Ntr has revealed here to those who are close to her that unequivocally support what she has posted. The truth of the matter is that you and the rest of the gossiping peanut gallery are trudging through your own ignorance every time you bring up these childish assaults against her.

Level 8

Location hidden

#138388 May 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality wrote:
If the libs don't believe me about NTR--then why do they want to shut me up?
The same thing with Obama--they don't want to hear the truth about him and they will call you a liar or do their best to shut you down.
X -Man- wrote:
Becuase you are LYING. lol
Why is that so difficult for you to understand? You do know that lying about people is wrong don't you?
Unbelievable. It's like trying to teach a child ethics 101.
==========
Which one are you today? exitman ???
rico ... last night ;~)
Yeah ... you dwIdioTs drop crumbs all over the place, and "have NO idea" u r doing it ...
Those who can 'see'...
See VERY well ...
LQQks like the viper's den is being 'sprayed'...
w/
Kerosene :)
Miranda Lambert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rB7ONnfIjaIXX
Could you please try to make sense?

I am not Rico. I have one handle and one handle only. If you do not have proof to back up your conjectures please think twice before making your foolish accusations.

If indeed the "Vipers den" is being sprayed you don't have much time do you?

Bon voyage!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138389 May 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
In your bias, you would like to believe such a thing wouldn't you?
Just because a person posts something personal here doesn't give anyone the right to use that information to maliciously harass or abuse them.
Ntr is not even here. You're just making excuses for individuals who would rather gossip out of their obsession than do anything else.
nutter may very well NOT be ...
BUT
Her lies and VENOM she spread about everyone ... IS!

she's NOT far away ... lurking :)
IF NOT YOU!

in ya share-able 'sock'...

yeah ... WE know!

Sock "puppets" all ...
working as obama muppets :)

How's THAT working out for ya NOW ...???

)8~D>

Level 8

Location hidden

#138390 May 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
The Bible speaks of worldy people
Luke 16:8-9
"Later, the master told the dishonest manager that he had done a smart thing. Yes, worldly people are smarter {in their business} with the people of their time than spiritual people are. I tell you, use the things you have here in this world to make friends {with God}. Then, when those things are gone, you will be welcomed in that home that continues forever."
Wordly==people who support everything which is evil or wrong. The majority being the liberals.
LMAO!

That's your definition of "worldly".

Again, you are so immersed with what you've been taught that you are incapable of comprehending that there is more to this "world" than just what you believe.
Reality

Eminence, KY

#138391 May 9, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first time I am hearing that version, and it does not surprise me.. She use to post over on other threads and engage fights of racism and then ask help from others.. I posted with a couple people and we were sought out by the others, Betsy Ross being one of them and I agree with you and she is a true Southern Belle in every sense of the label... NTR sought us as well as she looked for the strong posters.. She thought she could get us to sway to her way of thinking... She failed and she has been on a vicious vindictive tangent ever since 2009....
The true story about first hubby? She was under age and he was 22.. She got knocked up and snared him into marriage.. For some unknown reason (cough cough) he beat her and she fled barefoot and all with her two young daughters in tow with just the clothes on her back..
Second husband was a psychiatrist who prescribed her medications.. He too left her.. No kids..
Third husband, black hollywood camera man who also left her. One son..
She claimed to have gone to UCLA and took some accounting classes..
She claimed to have had a antique store, she had a good friend who was illegal but you would never know it and took care of her daughters..
Bottom line, NTR is a story teller.. She tried to get a job as a screen writer.. She claims that hollywood offered her a price, but the offer (money) did not meet her approval so she declined.. She has claimed she has had many opportunities.. Her downfall is it was her own grubby greediness that prevented her from succeeding.. You know, she's the kinda type that wants it all right then and there....
I haven't heard any of this but like I said, its been about 6 years or less.

She posted she had one son and two daughters. When I was on here it was 2 sons. Never heard about daughters till now.

It seems that if you are as intelligent as you boast, then you would have kept quiet about your personal things. Such as beatings, marriages, drugs, illegal immigrants working for you, etc.

Her supporters said she was against illegal immigration and I posted no, this is not what she was supporting then...it was support for illegal immigrants. Her hiring illegal immigrants to work for her is supporting what I said.

I remember, she said once her hubbby and she were growing magnolias. Isn't this what the south loves---magnolias?

Something stinks about this. She is up to something but what?

I didn't trust her then and I do not now.

Level 8

Location hidden

#138392 May 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
nutter may very well NOT be ...
BUT
Her lies and VENOM she spread about everyone ... IS!
she's NOT far away ... lurking :)
IF NOT YOU!
in ya share-able 'sock'...
yeah ... WE know!
Sock "puppets" all ...
working as obama muppets :)
How's THAT working out for ya NOW ...???
)8~D>
You don't know chit and this post proves it.

Where do you get off calling her a "nutter"?

Do you even realize how you appear on these threads? LMAO

Do you really think an "atta boy" from GR is a good thing?

It is a testament to how completely out of touch with reality you are.

You need help, lady.
Reality

Eminence, KY

#138393 May 9, 2013
A New Study wrote:
Puerto Rican Flag On Ariel Castro’s Porch
Just sayin’.
But Wait!
Is that now an American flag? Why yes, I believe it is. Hmm, who put up the U.S. flag after the shit hit the fan?
Only in America will people do anything to support the criminal.

I guess the perpetrator being latino, scared many illegal latino immigrants in that area afraid of being deported...so they rushed to cover up the mockery of America.
Reality

Eminence, KY

#138395 May 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Ariel Castro's Daughter Slashed The Throat Of Her 11-Month-Old Baby
Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2013/05...
...and our government keeps letting anyone come here regardless of their mental status, ability to support themselves, education, their loyalty to America, etc.

This is why America is sinking.

Ex-KGB Russian predicted America would fall due to illegal immigration, corruption and financial ruin.

He was right.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138397 May 9, 2013
Democrats: No scandal in Benghazi deaths[ROTFL]

By late Wednesday, Democrats expressed confidence.[WHERE in the HELL do they get that?] ;~)

Ethical lapses and even full-blown scandals[can ya say BOMBS in gov]...

On Wednesday, Democratic Rep. Mark Pocan of Wisconsin showed little concern about the larger impact on politics. "I don't think there's a smoking gun today," he told the House panel. "I don't think there's a lukewarm slingshot."

"It may not be a smoking gun or a warm slingshot," Republican Rep. Doug Collins said in the hearing's final hour. "But we have four dead Americans," and his constituents "are looking for the truth."

http://www.woi-tv.com/story/22202104/dems-gop...

evil "oozes" from this administration and it's supporters!...

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#138398 May 9, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! Just think what a sad Mother's Day those mothers will have.
Happy Mother's Day to you RH...take care.
You too! Have a great one!
Reality

Eminence, KY

#138401 May 9, 2013
What if even one of the three kidnapped women had a gun with them....maybe, the others would never had been kidnapped.

America's government made a statement that gun violence is down 49%.....this only happened after millions of Americans started buying guns.

Nelson, Georgia's local government passed a law requiring each household to have at least one gun and ammo for safety and protection. Felons excluded.

Since then, crime is almost non-existent.

Level 5

Location hidden

#138403 May 9, 2013
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good post. Thank you.
I have even heard Clinton defend the decision Bush on this decision, stating that they all had the same information AT THE TIME and based their decisions on that information.
I have posted this many times.
----------

The famous “16 words” in President Bush’s Jan. 28, 2003 State of the Union address turn out to have a basis in fact after all, according to two recently released investigations in the US and Britain.

Bush said then,“The British Government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa .” Some of his critics called that a lie, but the new evidence shows Bush had reason to say what he did.

The final word on the 16 words may have to await history's judgment. The Butler report's conclusion that British intelligence was "credible" clearly doesn't square with what US intelligence now believes. But these new reports show Bush had plenty of reason to believe what he said, even if British intelligence is eventually shown to be mistaken.

http://www.factcheck.org/bushs_16_words_on_ir...

Level 5

Location hidden

#138405 May 9, 2013
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
So it doesn't matter to you that it is clear this administration intentionally reported Benghazi was not a terrorist attack for weeks when they clearly and obviously knew FROM DAY ONE that it was an attack by a terrorist cell? It was clear, if by no other reason than there is an EMAIL from the beginning from an official stating that it was a terrorist attack.
It doesn't matter to you that your next presidential candidate says it doesn't matter? Not to mention her less-than-presidential behavior to that committee.
It doesn't matter to you that this president and that secretary of state care more about their political campaigns than telling the truth to the American people?
It doesn't matter that there was a stand down order when people were ready to assist?
It doesn't matter to you that we don't know who gave that stand down order?(Hopefully we'll know soon.)
It doesn't matter to you that your mainstream media is spinning this like a top? It doesn't matter that it is OBVIOUS they are helping to sweep this under the rug??
This is now. Let's talk about now. Let's talk about what is important NOW.
Unless, of course, you don't care about honesty and truth NOW.
You cared when Nixon was involved in Watergate -- no one died in Watergate. You cared then, why don't you care now??? Because your media, and the former secretary of state, is telling you it doesn't matter.
Well, they're wrong. It matters to me. It most certainly does matter.
Excellent post!
American Lady

Lappeenranta, Finland

#138408 May 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
What if even one of the three kidnapped women had a gun with them....maybe, the others would never had been kidnapped.
America's government made a statement that gun violence is down 49%.....this only happened after millions of Americans started buying guns.
Nelson, Georgia's local government passed a law requiring each household to have at least one gun and ammo for safety and protection. Felons excluded.
Since then, crime is almost non-existent.
Or when a pack of condoms could have made a difference. Like namerican lady, if her dad had them???
Reality

Eminence, KY

#138409 May 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
That's your definition of "worldly".
Again, you are so immersed with what you've been taught that you are incapable of comprehending that there is more to this "world" than just what you believe.
Without a doubt there is more to this world than what I believe---kidnapping, bombings, abortions, invasion of other countries, a dictator for a leader, lies, liberals ideology, liberal professors and teachers corrupting the minds of our youths, Affirmative Actions, Political Correctness, The Fairness Law, same-sex marriages, supporting Islamic terrorist groups,
abuse and torture of children, abuse and torture of adults, abuse and torture of animals, etc.....these are not what I believe in.
American Lady

Lappeenranta, Finland

#138410 May 9, 2013
The poster child of trojan condoms

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 34 min Chilli J 8,063
News CBS Host Refers To Illegal Aliens As 'Undocumen... 38 min Wildchild 7
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 42 min Wildchild 30
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 43 min Quirky 14
News Trump making surprise trip to Mexico 49 min Osceola 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 56 min johnny belinda 142,304
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 7,208
More from around the web