The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393402 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Swiggins

Anaheim, CA

#138358 May 9, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Higgans,
Apparently the first paragraph did not post.. Or at least part of the first paragraph..
The begining should had included, Yes, NTR was telling the truth about living a monogamous marriage with all three of her marriages. All three husbands left her... And NTR does not believe in infidelity.. Unfortunately her husband does not share in that same belief..........
----------
I also made some typo corrections, no buggy, y'all got the gist...
It's par with most of your fiction, no buggy.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#138359 May 9, 2013
Anyhow, it's a nice day here, the weather is sunny and beautiful.. Gotta go and take full advantage of the weather.. Will catch up with y'all later...

Have a great day....

“N.E.R.D.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#138360 May 9, 2013
Why America Lost wrote:
In 1887 Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the
University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the
Athenian Republic some 2,000 years prior: "A democracy is always
temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent
form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until
the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous
gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority
always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from
the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally
collapse over loose fiscal policy,(which is) always followed by a
dictatorship."

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the
beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200
years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage."
The Obituary follows:

Born 1776, Died 2012
It doesn't hurt to read this several times.
Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in
St. Paul, Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning
the last Presidential election:

Number of States won by: Obama: 19 Romney: 29
Square miles of land won by: Obama: 580,000 Romney: 2,427,000
Population of counties won by: Obama: 127 million Romney: 143 million
Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Obama: 13.2 Romney: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory
Romney won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens
of the country.

Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low
income tenements and living off various forms of government
welfare..."

Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the
"complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of
democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population
already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million
criminal invaders called illegals - and they vote - then we can say
goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years.

If you are in favor of this, then by all means, delete this message.

If you are not, then pass this along to help everyone realize just how
much is at stake, knowing that apathy is the greatest danger to our
freedom.
Your post is Bogus !!! Olson denied even saying this. Read this article :

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/joseph...

Learn to vet your sources dude!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#138361 May 9, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>I want em both strung right on up.
HEY George! I agree.
jackson

Lexington, KY

#138362 May 9, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The resolution cited many factors to justify the use of military force against Iraq:[2][3]
Iraq's noncompliance with the conditions of the 1991 ceasefire agreement, including interference with U.N. weapons inspectors.
Iraq's alleged weapons of mass destruction, and programs to develop such weapons, posed a "threat to the national security of the United States and international peace and security in the Persian Gulf region."
Iraq's "brutal repression of its civilian population."
Iraq's "capability and willingness to use weapons of mass destruction against other nations and its own people".
Iraq's hostility towards the United States as demonstrated by the 1993 assassination attempt on former President George H. W. Bush and firing on coalition aircraft enforcing the no-fly zones following the 1991 Gulf War.
Members of al-Qaeda, an organization bearing responsibility for attacks on the United States, its citizens, and interests, including the attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, are known to be in Iraq.
Iraq's "continu[ing] to aid and harbor other international terrorist organizations," including anti-United States terrorist organizations.
Iraq paid bounty to families of suicide bombers.
The efforts by the Congress and the President to fight terrorists, and those who aided or harbored them.
The authorization by the Constitution and the Congress for the President to fight anti-United States terrorism.
The governments in Turkey, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia feared Saddam and wanted him removed from power.
Citing the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, the resolution reiterated that it should be the policy of the United States to remove the Saddam Hussein regime and promote a democratic replacement.
The resolution "supported" and "encouraged" diplomatic efforts by President George W. Bush to "strictly enforce through the U.N. Security Council all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq" and "obtain prompt and decisive action by the Security Council to ensure that Iraq abandons its strategy of delay, evasion, and noncompliance and promptly and strictly complies with all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq."
The resolution authorized President Bush to use the Armed Forces of the United States "as he determines to be necessary and appropriate" in order to "defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council Resolutions regarding Iraq."
Introduced in Congress on October 2, 2002, in conjunction with the Administration's proposals,[2][7] H.J.Res. 114 passed the House of Representatives on Thursday afternoon at 3:05 p.m. EDT on October 10, 2002, by a vote of 296-133,[8] and passed the Senate after midnight early Friday morning, at 12:50 a.m. EDT on October 11, 2002, by a vote of 77-23.[9] It was signed into law as Pub.L. 107–243 by President Bush on October 16, 2002.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution
----------
Democrats voting for the war included Biden, Clinton, Reid, and Obama.
Very good post. Thank you.
I have even heard Clinton defend the decision Bush on this decision, stating that they all had the same information AT THE TIME and based their decisions on that information.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#138363 May 9, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
here's what I KNOW for a fact... many of them... X:
what NTR has posted to me, directly, and to others over these past 9, 10, 11 months is NOT what GR has been posting tese last several days...
AND NTR has NOT disputed the 'meat' of his info. just some of the 'drippings'.lol
I now Rose flat out lied and said she did NOT receive ANY govt check(s) in her RECENT rsponse to my saying "if" she did, etc...
now, if you and Freebie and WA continue to tout NTR's and Rose's character and veracity, what does that say about yours and theirs?
u know what they say about lying down with dogs and fleas??
oh, and IF GR is right on about NTR and Rose, what does that say about his 'dirt' on Freebie, etc..?
quite frankly, any body that suppots O and Co.(including TM) HAS to have their judgement questioned!LOL
or, don't YOU think it 'makes a difference'?:)
Are you mental? Ntr has "disputed" everything gr has said about her a thousand times over. You can only dispute the same lies so many times before it becomes a matter of ignoring an obsessed idiot and his lies.

Ntr has more important things going on in her life than to have to repeatedly defend herself on Topix to a bunch of gossiping ninnies like you, gr, and the rest of your brood.

Get a f'n life already.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#138364 May 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
As I have already clearly pointed out, you don't speak the truth Gr.
You bombard us all with endless bullchit then proclaim it as "the truth" when it is clearly just more of YOUR lies. All the crowd pleasing slogans you post aren't going to change that.
Too funny lol
You're such a greedy lil' peanut hog.. You collect more than your fair share of red X's too. What will you ever do with them all?
jackson

Lexington, KY

#138365 May 9, 2013
George Bushwacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't ask how many dies in my needless invasion of Iraq!!
They call me the widow maker!
I mean, I did it to show Sadam if he messes with my dad he messes with me.
I didn't know it would slaughter so many Americans.
I mean if 4 dead is a big deal, whew, what does many thousands mean?
Dick told me to getter done! And his company made billions to boot! And I didn't even catch Osama!
Do you miss me now!
So it doesn't matter to you that it is clear this administration intentionally reported Benghazi was not a terrorist attack for weeks when they clearly and obviously knew FROM DAY ONE that it was an attack by a terrorist cell? It was clear, if by no other reason than there is an EMAIL from the beginning from an official stating that it was a terrorist attack.

It doesn't matter to you that your next presidential candidate says it doesn't matter? Not to mention her less-than-presidential behavior to that committee.

It doesn't matter to you that this president and that secretary of state care more about their political campaigns than telling the truth to the American people?

It doesn't matter that there was a stand down order when people were ready to assist?

It doesn't matter to you that we don't know who gave that stand down order?(Hopefully we'll know soon.)

It doesn't matter to you that your mainstream media is spinning this like a top? It doesn't matter that it is OBVIOUS they are helping to sweep this under the rug??

This is now. Let's talk about now. Let's talk about what is important NOW.

Unless, of course, you don't care about honesty and truth NOW.
You cared when Nixon was involved in Watergate -- no one died in Watergate. You cared then, why don't you care now??? Because your media, and the former secretary of state, is telling you it doesn't matter.

Well, they're wrong. It matters to me. It most certainly does matter.
jackson

Lexington, KY

#138366 May 9, 2013
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good post. Thank you.
I have even heard Clinton defend the decision Bush on this decision, stating that they all had the same information AT THE TIME and based their decisions on that information.
Clinton did defend Bush in this decision. I give him a lot of credit for standing up when he did not have to. At least he is not afraid to be honest.
Anyone can disagree with this all they want, but it is true. He even said he would have made the same decision at the time.
American Lady

France

#138367 May 9, 2013
THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!
...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
==========
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!
``````````
Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!
``````````
"friends in low places"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Good news all I know you are concerned. I got the condom out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 3 wrist watches. and 2 dog bones. Message me if your watch is missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me.
Reality

Eminence, KY

#138368 May 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "so much"?
Why are you on the forum "so much"?
I respect Ntr a great deal and just don't like to see people lied
about in general.
Why do you ask such stupid questions? lol
So much as in 24/7.

Respect, more like an obsession.

Lying, because it spoils your image of NTR.

Stupid, how would you know a valid question? Since, you are unable to see what is happening to America.

The government has fed the American citizens a bunch of lies and propaganda. Since, you do not know the difference and follow/obey what ever the government dictates to you speaks volumes about your character.

Some of us have our own mind and can identify propaganda from the truth. You refuse to believe the truth. No matter what the gov. dictates, you will follow like a good little child.

History tells us, millions have believed evil dictators only to fall to their deaths
Reality

Eminence, KY

#138369 May 9, 2013
concerned American wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Hillary seen this coming??
They need to nail her too!!
I believe there has been a cover up !!
I second it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#138370 May 9, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a greedy lil' peanut hog.. You collect more than your fair share of red X's too. What will you ever do with them all?
Is this what you consider "wit"? lol

If you think the judgits are an indication of anything you are more delusional than I suspected.

Yes, Quirky and Rallf do stay busy manipulating the judgits.
Reality

Eminence, KY

#138371 May 9, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a vindictive little sock you are. What name did you use to post back then? What a coincidence that a few of you are attacking NTR's character and trying to destroy her reputation all at once. If you had any integrity you'd cite real reasons for disliking her and not make up lies like the others have done.
There's plenty in the news to discuss. Get yourselves back on topic and stop gossiping.
Vindictive...how so?

Real reasons for disliking NTR:

She is condescending.
She is a prevaricator.
She acts superior to others.
She uses the left to pitch her evil agenda...and they obey.
She pretends to care while supporting everything which is evil.
She is a fraud.

Anything else is not important.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138372 May 9, 2013
Good Afternoon Good Guys :)
Lots of info flowing ...

Just like McDonald's[TD]
Loving it ...

:D
Reality

Eminence, KY

#138373 May 9, 2013
Freespirit posted: There's plenty in the news to discuss. Get yourselves back on topic and stop gossiping.

Reality reply: In other words, you want me to shut up about NTR. Gossiping, I didn't put the info about NTR for the entire world to see---she did. I just replied to it. Isn't this what forums are, responding to a post?

Shouldn't NTR have stayed on topic and stopped telling her life stories or is this the libs usual response..."that's different?"
Reality

Eminence, KY

#138374 May 9, 2013
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
So it doesn't matter to you that it is clear this administration intentionally reported Benghazi was not a terrorist attack for weeks when they clearly and obviously knew FROM DAY ONE that it was an attack by a terrorist cell? It was clear, if by no other reason than there is an EMAIL from the beginning from an official stating that it was a terrorist attack.
It doesn't matter to you that your next presidential candidate says it doesn't matter? Not to mention her less-than-presidential behavior to that committee.
It doesn't matter to you that this president and that secretary of state care more about their political campaigns than telling the truth to the American people?
It doesn't matter that there was a stand down order when people were ready to assist?
It doesn't matter to you that we don't know who gave that stand down order?(Hopefully we'll know soon.)
It doesn't matter to you that your mainstream media is spinning this like a top? It doesn't matter that it is OBVIOUS they are helping to sweep this under the rug??
This is now. Let's talk about now. Let's talk about what is important NOW.
Unless, of course, you don't care about honesty and truth NOW.
You cared when Nixon was involved in Watergate -- no one died in Watergate. You cared then, why don't you care now??? Because your media, and the former secretary of state, is telling you it doesn't matter.
Well, they're wrong. It matters to me. It most certainly does matter.
It matters to me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#138378 May 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So much as in 24/7.
Respect, more like an obsession.
Stupid, how would you know a valid question? Since, you are unable to see what is happening to America.
The government has fed the American citizens a bunch of lies and propaganda. Since, you do not know the difference and follow/obey what ever the government dictates to you speaks volumes about your character.
Some of us have our own mind and can identify propaganda from the truth. You refuse to believe the truth. No matter what the gov. dictates, you will follow like a good little child.
History tells us, millions have believed evil dictators only to fall to their deaths
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>So much as in 24/7.
This is a lie, not that it matters. If I chose to be on Topix "24/7" that would be my choice. I have the means to do what I wish with my time but the fact remains I am not here 24/7. That is just another lie you have concocted in a desperate attempt to discredit.
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Respect, more like an obsession.
Not sure what you are saying here. The bottom line is that they are lies. That's all anyone needs to know.
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid, how would you know a valid question? Since, you are unable to see what is happening to America.
I'm not stupid. You assume because I don't quiver at your far right propaganda and media that I'm uninformed or ignorant. Nothing could be further from the truth. Please try to comprehend this. I am fully aware of the current state this country is in. Your constant ranting and regurgitating of extreme right wing rhetoric is just another detriment to the salvation of this country.
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Some of us have our own mind and can identify propaganda from the truth.

This is so true. You are not one of those people.
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>You refuse to believe the truth. No matter what the gov. dictates, you will follow like a good little child.
Sigh.. your version of the truth has been dismissed countless times. You, much like Gr, throw the word "truth" around every chance you get like it was a trump card but it holds absolutely no meaning because you have never supported your tripe with facts or evidence.

Face it, you might as well just post links to the far right sites that you regurgitate your postings from. There is no difference.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138380 May 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this what you consider "wit"? lol
If you think the judgits are an indication of anything you are more delusional than I suspected.
Yes, Quirky and Rallf do stay busy manipulating the judgits.
Reality wrote:
If the libs don't believe me about NTR--then why do they want to shut me up?
The same thing with Obama--they don't want to hear the truth about him and they will call you a liar or do their best to shut you down.

X -Man- wrote:
Becuase you are LYING. lol

Why is that so difficult for you to understand? You do know that lying about people is wrong don't you?

Unbelievable. It's like trying to teach a child ethics 101.

==========

Which one are you today? exitman ???
rico ... last night ;~)

Yeah ... you dwIdioTs drop crumbs all over the place, and "have NO idea" u r doing it ...

Those who can 'see'...
See VERY well ...

LQQks like the viper's den is being 'sprayed'...
w/
Kerosene :)

Miranda Lambert
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138381 May 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters to me.
I call it that way too.

It MATTERS to me!

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min swampmudd 8,018
News Calif. will keep private prisons even as US cut... 55 min Joseph Santacruz 1
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 7
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr WasteWater 10,949
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Just Slim 142,281
News CBS Host Refers To Illegal Aliens As 'Undocumen... 3 hr The Sin City Cat 3
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 7 hr Mullahing It Over 27
More from around the web