The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more
A New Study

Long Beach, CA

#138254 May 8, 2013
Koch brothers providing campaign cash to Cassidy

In past cycles, the Koch brothers have poured significant campaign cash into so-called SuperPACs, which can spend and raise unlimited amounts of money. The businessmen, however, have had mixed results.
A New Study

Long Beach, CA

#138256 May 8, 2013
Gossip can save your life

At the very least, listening to gossip lets us know what kinds of things others like to gossip about, and this can serve as a cautionary tale for avoiding those kinds of behaviors ourselves.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#138257 May 8, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>It won't make much of a difference because she will sit there for ten years and try to manipulate everyone and everything.
Besides, I doubt the jury will give the death sentence, especially a woman, even though she deserves it as much as anyone does.
She had admitted to killing her boyfriend.. She showed no remorse when she did testify and the prosecution apparently did a good job portraying her for a vicious calculating murderer.. There have been a few women sentenced and put to death.. I certainly hope the jury does not get blinded by their compassion to give her life.. She deserves feeling the needle going into her arm and feeling the deadly medicine entering her veins.. Its more compassion and sympathy she gave her boyfriend when she repeatedly stabbed him and continued to do so when there was no imminent threat to her..
American Lady

Danville, KY

#138258 May 8, 2013
A New Study wrote:
2014 a repeat of 2010
But a good 2014 doesn’t mean a good 2016 for the GOP. Republican dreams of recapturing the White House could easily remain fantasy at the rate the party continues to divide and deteriorate.
The 'party' is not dividing on this board, is it?

WE prevail ...

How?...

By "standing" TRUE & TALL! <3

Good Night GOOD Guys ...
Had a very 'interesting' day ...
More on that tomorrow :)

Fresh air & "truth" have a tendency of helping one 'sleep well'...

;~)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#138259 May 8, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, speaking of being bitter.
Freespirit is not "trash" or a "tramp."
You hate any woman who shows you up for the fool and liar you are. It's a pattern with you, GR. You only suck up to women when they're kissing your butt or worshiping at your feet. You use them to pump up your fragile ego, and they use you to feel important and to have a sounding board, nothing more.
It's YOU who is not liked here and it's YOU who causes endless trouble, then denies it and blames someone else.
It's YOU the sociopath who is incapable of true human emotions, except for anger, hatred and vengeance.
Unbelievable ?? Give it up you lying loser.
A New Study

Long Beach, CA

#138260 May 8, 2013
Battered women may be harmful to your health.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#138262 May 8, 2013
Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect is earned. What are my "fellow Americans" standing for?
The Confederacy is **NOT** now... has **NEVER** been... and **NEVER WILL BE**... "America." How can it? HOW CAN IT??
Did they not have to SECEDE from "The Union" to become The Confederate States of America???
So if they (or their state legislatures) voted to LEAVE the United States of America... they are not part of "American History" during that time. They were something else. A rival nation? Enemy combatants?
Do I feel those from other countries are wrong for flying their flag on American soil? No, though I hope they do it in accordance with U.S. Flag Code.
Will my German neighbors be flying the flag of Germany... or the flag of the Third Reich, the swastika?
Will my Russian neighbors be flying the flag of Russia... or the flag of the USSR?
Some things are worth acknowledging... but not necessarily bragging about, or honoring... IMHO...
You lack knowledge, meaning, purpose, significance and the importance of history...
A New Study

Long Beach, CA

#138264 May 8, 2013
Accused murderer can argue duress

A judge gave a Shiawassee County woman a victory Thursday, saying a jury can hear she was a battered woman and under duress when she took part in the killing of a 70-year-old veteran.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#138267 May 8, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
This is why I don't trust either party. We have no representation....the right should have stood up to these traitors.
Yeah, they should had and since they aren't makes them just as suspect and raises the brow as to what the hell is going on with our govt....
A New Study

Long Beach, CA

#138268 May 8, 2013
'House of Horrors' neighborhood: Once a tight community

Ellie Johnson, 81, who has lived in the neighborhood since 1992, agrees. He remembers a time when children played outside and firework shows lighted the skies. That stopped several years ago, he says, as families grew older and people became more isolated.
A New Study

Long Beach, CA

#138269 May 8, 2013
Ariel Castro charged with kidnapping and imprisoning three women in Cleveland, Ohio

Police responded to her desperate 911 emergency call and found the other two women in the detached home, a white-sided two-story home with American and Puerto Rican flags on the porch.
A New Study

Long Beach, CA

#138270 May 8, 2013
Puerto Rican Flag On Ariel Castro’s Porch

Just sayin’.

But Wait!

Is that now an American flag? Why yes, I believe it is. Hmm, who put up the U.S. flag after the shit hit the fan?
Who Changed The Flag

Long Beach, CA

#138271 May 8, 2013
Details emerge as Cleveland kidnapping suspect is charged

Tomba said Castro had waived his right against self-incrimination and had provided a detailed statement. Asked at a news conference about Pedro and Onil, Tomba said there was "absolutely" no indication they knew what was going on inside their brother's rundown house with the small American flag flying outside.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#138272 May 8, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been on the forums for over 6 years. I was working too much and now have cut my hours down to 50% less.
I remember, NTR and Rosie on the immigration forum then. NTR would tell her life story for everyone to read. Actually, she was boasting about her life. She said she married a black man and when her first husband left her, the only ones who would help her and her kids were black people. She hated white men.
She said her hubby and self were both professors and were renovating this plantation style home in KY. They would sit on the patio and drink whatever (liquor) while smelling their flowers from their large flower gardens. She was educated when her hubby left and that is how she had a job as a professor.
Now, one of the other posters said she is a lawyer---news to me about this.
The thing which really irked me about both of them (Rosie and NTR)was the treatment toward the others who disagree with them or pointed out their lies. One of them was Betsy Ross--she was so informative and was trying to get people to see the damage illegal immigration was doing to America.
They would not let up on her and some of the others.
What is really wrong with this woman?
This is the first time I am hearing that version, and it does not surprise me.. She use to post over on other threads and engage fights of racism and then ask help from others.. I posted with a couple people and we were sought out by the others, Betsy Ross being one of them and I agree with you and she is a true Southern Belle in every sense of the label... NTR sought us as well as she looked for the strong posters.. She thought she could get us to sway to her way of thinking... She failed and she has been on a vicious vindictive tangent ever since 2009....

The true story about first hubby? She was under age and he was 22.. She got knocked up and snared him into marriage.. For some unknown reason (cough cough) he beat her and she fled barefoot and all with her two young daughters in tow with just the clothes on her back..

Second husband was a psychiatrist who prescribed her medications.. He too left her.. No kids..

Third husband, black hollywood camera man who also left her. One son..

She claimed to have gone to UCLA and took some accounting classes..

She claimed to have had a antique store, she had a good friend who was illegal but you would never know it and took care of her daughters..

Bottom line, NTR is a story teller.. She tried to get a job as a screen writer.. She claims that hollywood offered her a price, but the offer (money) did not meet her approval so she declined.. She has claimed she has had many opportunities.. Her downfall is it was her own grubby greediness that prevented her from succeeding.. You know, she's the kinda type that wants it all right then and there....
The Flag Conspiracy

Long Beach, CA

#138273 May 8, 2013
Neighbors describe man who held three women captive in Cleveland as a loner with a temper

A small Puerto Rican flag hung near its front door in homage to his homeland, with a small black image of an eagle above the wooden porch with its peeling paint.
The Flag Conspiracy

Long Beach, CA

#138274 May 8, 2013
Vet loses battle to keep flag in front of his home

A retired Green Beret has lost his battle to keep the American flag flying in front of his home.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#138275 May 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'party' is not dividing on this board, is it?
WE prevail ...
How?...
By "standing" TRUE & TALL! <3
Good Night GOOD Guys ...
Had a very 'interesting' day ...
More on that tomorrow :)
Fresh air & "truth" have a tendency of helping one 'sleep well'...
;~)
42 minutes late....

G'nite, AL, sleep well and sweet dreams...

G'moring, btw...
:-)
Conflicting Flag Reports

Long Beach, CA

#138276 May 8, 2013
Shock, relief in Cleveland after missing women are found

On Tuesday, they sought to reconcile that image with accusations that Castro had imprisoned three young women, abducted in 2002, 2003 and 2004, inside his slightly dilapidated house with the American flag out front.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#138277 May 9, 2013
Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
B-O-O... H-O-O...
I'll just lie awake all night with that weighing on my conscience. Yeah...
Uh, you ain't got one of them either....
A New Study

Long Beach, CA

#138278 May 9, 2013
FBI says alleged terror plot in US was thwarted; defence says public misinformed

Christopher said Rogers family members have been public about their anti-government beliefs: They regularly wear camouflage and have flown a flag upside-down at the mobile home as a sign of "distress."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex For Sale In The Shenandoah: Will The Traffi... 4 min Cujo 51
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 15 min NuRidersoftheePur... 137,781
News Undocumented American, Vargas Speaks In Dalton ... 2 hr Oldglory 3
News House Dem Makes 'Do Not Deport Me' Cards for Il... 6 hr sandy 1 3
News Jeb Bush: 'I Don't Read The New York Times' 6 hr WelbyMD 2
News Gov. Walker's Immigration Stance At Center Of D... 6 hr El Guapo 1
News Walker Reverses Stance on Illegals, Would Let T... 7 hr Who Guessed It 14
More from around the web