The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409895 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#13776 Aug 30, 2012
It's no small wonder why Obama and his minions have such strong ties to, and so staunchly are in bed with, both ACORN and SEIU. They are Communists just like he is! Notice how Davis, the award-winning communist, says, "We call ourselves, Progressives", revealing that the word is just code for Communism. Progressives should never again be able to call themselves that without the listener pointing out that what they really mean is that they are outright communists, but deceitfully and dishonestly don't have the courage to reveal their true identities.

When I open this article using the word, "embarrassing", as one of the words to describe the above video, that may surprise you. I am embarrassed for our country that we've elected (and allowed to stay in office), an overt, unabashed Marxist, Barack Obama, as the president of the United States. I'm embarrassed for the stupidity, the naivety, and the gullibility the American people (emphasis on the press and media) displayed by being duped so badly. It's very disappointing.

Look at the MSM,Who both Blinded,and gagged
the American People 2008?? Never again..As
the Jews so rightly say!!
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#13778 Aug 30, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have any socks. BTW, the rule is "i" before "e" except after "c" with a few notable exceptions. I wouldn't deign to play the rotating proxy sock game.
You should have just left this post BLANK too! Your posts are lacking proper structure and you mis-spell words too. This does not include what you copy and paste of course.

I do not bother to play games period; when you consider this election and where this country is going.

2012 corrected! R/R

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#13780 Aug 30, 2012
Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you build besides a mythological world where you did it all on your own?
I could say the same for you but I would be wrong just as you are now and as you usually are always with very few exceptions....
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#13781 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Here you have statements from Paul Ryan admitting that his mentor was Ayn Rand is what made him understand life yet when you listen to Ayn Rand she said that she's out to destroy the contemporary way of American life including the judeo christian religion, capitalism and majority will.
Paul Ryan Ayn Rand Morality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2_fC6ThGtrEXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
And like the dumb azz that you are, you call it all drivel and insist that a vote for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan is good for America,
You have to be one ignorant fool to even suggest that you're against communism yet support Paul Ryan, a man who admits that a self proclaimed communist is his mentor.
Heres your Hero,Maybe a Comrade? Admit it,You are a Member
Right? Hammer & Sickle over the Bed??

It's no small wonder why Obama and his minions have such strong ties to, and so staunchly are in bed with, both ACORN and SEIU. They are Communists just like he is! Notice how Davis, the award-winning communist, says, "We call ourselves, Progressives", revealing that the word is just code for Communism. Progressives should never again be able to call themselves that without the listener pointing out that what they really mean is that they are outright communists, but deceitfully and dishonestly don't have the courage to reveal their true identities.

When I open this article using the word, "embarrassing", as one of the words to describe the above video, that may surprise you. I am embarrassed for our country that we've elected (and allowed to stay in office), an overt, unabashed Marxist, Barack Obama, as the president of the United States. I'm embarrassed for the stupidity, the naivety, and the gullibility the American people (emphasis on the press and media) displayed by being duped so badly. It's very disappointing.

Look at the MSM,Who both Blinded,and gagged
the American People 2008?? Never again..As
the Jews so rightly say!!
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#13782 Aug 30, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have any socks. BTW, the rule is "i" before "e" except after "c" with a few notable exceptions. I wouldn't deign to play the rotating proxy sock game.
Oh ...I would hope not it(proxy) is illegal! Do you feel superior as you deign not to do that! How about deign to play with someones mis-spelling as you do the same! And...more important, deign to not post a link that is not truthful in content!
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#13783 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Don't worry, double digit IQ snow monkeys like you are not capable of impressing me.
However, I know I impress you. Want to know why? Becuase I'm smarter than you.
Funny and impressed NOT ...."BECUASE" you just proved you are not smarter than I! because not becuase
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#13784 Aug 30, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. That's a joke, son. Just a joke.
You must be one of those silent readers, jango tango;-)
You deign here! deign....it is a perfect word for YOU to remember when you read, then put such rational thoughts together as you did here! Silent reader ...hmmm you should try it....not post lies!
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#13787 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Jsut becuase I had two wrods mxied up deos not maen you did not udnernastd waht I siad becuase I konw how the barin wkros and you dno't.
Taht's why I konw you udnernastd waht I just siad.
yea we know how YOU work! WHAT we really KNOW is how you really do not work!
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#13788 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Jsut becuase I had two wrods mxied up deos not maen you did not udnernastd waht I siad becuase I konw how the barin wkros and you dno't.
Taht's why I konw you udnernastd waht I just siad.
but then from what you just said, I definately know how the brain works then! Rico honey I feel for you! Build some character, get some core values in place before you try to act so smart! You are azz back-wards in your attempt at trying to be intelligent with these ignorant posts!
Covert Ops Sting

Portland, OR

#13789 Aug 30, 2012
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>You deign here! deign....it is a perfect word for YOU to remember when you read, then put such rational thoughts together as you did here! Silent reader ...hmmm you should try it....not post lies!
Hey positronium... you are... a true creature of habit... I know.... it's you... for an... obvious reason.... can... you... guess what gave... you away..........
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It just shows that she takes notes and is innovative in doing so when she needs to be....I would do the same...
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You worry about that and leave the politics to us.....
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LOL He also builds things... Such as a nest and his own unique vocabulary which he adds new words to when he hears intelligent people speak.
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You betcha she sure did....He probably will just mysteriously happen to come down with laryngitis.....From all the propaganda he speaks...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#13792 Aug 30, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't read the Rolling Stone dissection of Romney's business career, did you? What can it hurt you to learn the reality of how Mitt Romney became such a wealthy man - the strategy behind the success? You worry about welfare users using taxpayer dollars, but you can't see how this wealth Romney accumulated is the result of using OPM and other people's successes to destroy jobs and businesses? This is accomplished simply by seizing a control interest position with a low down payment (usually around 10%) and bank loans in order to loot the place of capital, and force companies into bankruptcy after extracting millions and millions of dollars in management fees and then saddling those businesses with the enormous debt load that can only be handled (if at all) by eliminating employees, benefits, etc. Folks are pink-slipped after, in one case I read about, almost four decades - without so much as a severance. Zip! Do yourself a favor and at least read enough to understand how this man thinks and the way his business operated.
If you're going to support him, at least know WHO it is you're in favor of running your country.
Rolling Stone? An editorial in RS? Yeah, that's one of those primier, jounalistic award winning, non-partisan news sources, right? I didn't think RS was still around, much less actually able to pay for somebody's opinion.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#13794 Aug 30, 2012
Knights of Malta - Whale
The Knights of Malta were also responsible for helping thousands of the worst
Nazis and members of the SS escape to freedom down these Ratlines, thus ...

http://www.whale.to/b/knights_q.html - 19k -
Council for National Policy (CNP)- I - J - K - Member Biographies
Simon was also the chair of the Nicaraguan Freedom Fund and is a member of
the Knights of Malta... Dr. Edward Teller (CFR)[CNP] was a member of the ...

http://www.seekgod.ca/cnp.ijk.htm - 114k - Cached - Similar Pages
The Christian Right, The Pope, the Knights of Malta and the CNP
"The degree of Knight of Malta is conferred in the United States as "an appendant
Order" in a Commandery of Knights Templar. There is a ritual attached to the ...

http://www.cephasministry.com/nwo_christian_r... - 32k -
Council for National Policy
Various JBS and CNP members have been involved with YAF, including Lynn
Bouchey, Connaught Marshner and William Rusher. 46. Howard Phillips, head of ...

http://watch.pair.com/cnp.html - 113k - Cached - Similar Pages
The John Birch Society
THE JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY. By Barbara Aho. With the onset of the McCarthy era
50 years ago, any perceived threat to U.S. sovereignty from the British Round ...

http://watch.pair.com/jbs-cnp.html - 103k -
C Span 1

Saint Louis, MO

#13796 Aug 30, 2012
Who in God's name watches MSNBC? lol
simply smarter than u

Greeley, CO

#13797 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Wow, some of your extended family are illegal aliens. You better have them deported or else I will call ICE on you for harboring illegal aliens.
Hey, dillweed: "Latinos" have a long history in the southwest, some having come here hundreds of years ago. They're not all illegals, you racisit
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#13800 Aug 30, 2012
C Span 1 wrote:
Who in God's name watches MSNBC? lol
A whole bunch of lefty freaks on Topix...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#13802 Aug 30, 2012
The Obama/Biden bumper stickers are hard to find, even in the Washington, DC suburbs.
In 2008 the election cookies were available by Labor Day.(smile)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#13803 Aug 30, 2012
MSNBC's Schultz and Sharpton Falsely Claim Janesville Plant Closed Under President Bush to Slam Ryan

The irony is palpable. In actuality, the plant closed in June of 2009. The Janesville Gazette reported back in February of 2009 that:

General Motors will end medium-duty truck production in Janesville on April 23 [2009], four months to the day after the plant stopped building full-size sport utility vehicles.

About 100 employees associated with the line learned of the layoffs Wednesday.

April will mark the end of vehicle production at the Janesville plant that traces its roots to 1919 and the Samson Model M tractor. Chevrolet production started in Janesville in 1923.

The Isuzu line and its employees build about 25 trucks four days a week. The cab-forward truck is commonly used as a delivery vehicle.

GM and Isuzu strengthened their partnership in 1994 with the launch of the NPR gas-powered trucks in Janesville. Two years later, GM and Isuzu started a separate project that put Isuzu-designed cabs on GM's medium-duty chassis. That line eventually moved from Janesville to Flint, Mich.

So, it appears that Mr. Schultz and Mr. Sharpton are, unsurprisingly, wrong. It was closed under the Obama administration.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matt-vespa/2012/...

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#13805 Aug 30, 2012
Mo troll shows up=judgits change
Mo troll shows up=judgits change......

Anyone notice a pattern? lol
LMAO

Saint Louis, MO

#13807 Aug 30, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
Mo troll shows up=judgits change......
Anyone notice a pattern? lol
If I could change them, you'd never have any of a positive nature. Find another target, as I'm not it.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#13808 Aug 30, 2012
fishaholic wrote:
MSNBC's Schultz and Sharpton Falsely Claim Janesville Plant Closed Under President Bush to Slam Ryan
The irony is palpable. In actuality, the plant closed in June of 2009. The Janesville Gazette reported back in February of 2009 that:
General Motors will end medium-duty truck production in Janesville on April 23 [2009], four months to the day after the plant stopped building full-size sport utility vehicles.
About 100 employees associated with the line learned of the layoffs Wednesday.
April will mark the end of vehicle production at the Janesville plant that traces its roots to 1919 and the Samson Model M tractor. Chevrolet production started in Janesville in 1923.
The Isuzu line and its employees build about 25 trucks four days a week. The cab-forward truck is commonly used as a delivery vehicle.
GM and Isuzu strengthened their partnership in 1994 with the launch of the NPR gas-powered trucks in Janesville. Two years later, GM and Isuzu started a separate project that put Isuzu-designed cabs on GM's medium-duty chassis. That line eventually moved from Janesville to Flint, Mich.
So, it appears that Mr. Schultz and Mr. Sharpton are, unsurprisingly, wrong. It was closed under the Obama administration.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matt-vespa/2012/...
Professional liars,guaranteed a position in the Kremlin....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 44 min USA 15,058
News Donald Trump's potential action on immigration ... 52 min spytheweb 1
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 4 hr Cordwainer Trout 7
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 5 hr Mnbzxc 18,377
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 6 hr Flaming Star 315
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr X Crypsis X 144,099
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) 7 hr Well Well 691
More from around the web