The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409391 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#137490 May 7, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop gossiping and lying about me, Grand Hatriot.
He can't. He has "control" issues. lol
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137491 May 7, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
In reading through this thread, I found that she never takes responsibility for anything. She believes she is right and everyone else is wrong. She whines when anyone says anything negative about her but sees nothing wrong with being negative toward others.
You got that right as well as identifying the others who think like Rose...

Level 8

Location hidden

#137492 May 7, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
In reading through this thread, I found that she never takes responsibility for anything. She believes she is right and everyone else is wrong. She whines when anyone says anything negative about her but sees nothing wrong with being negative toward others.
Blah, blah, blah, blah. Whine, whine, whine whine. lol

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#137493 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
But you guys are Topix Shut Ins.. LMAO is a out of the house kinda person.. Meaning, their life is not spent day in and day out on Topix laughing at others..
See the difference?
Off Topic (More sucking up to another poster, more lies and insults and hypocrisy.)

You laugh at others as much as anyone, GR. There are posts to prove it. Wanna see? LOL!
ROBERTO

Downey, CA

#137494 May 7, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...A fall guy?
LOL.
What do you call a Italiano with a rubber toe?

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#137495 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Civility, common decency and respect just isn't a forte of yours, is it?
And you wonder why we don't want people like you in our communities...
You are a major part/role why This Country's morals and values are becoming extinct..
Off topic (MORE hypocrisy and insults.)

YOU accuse others of not being decent or respectful? Do you even read your own posts, hypocrite? LOL!
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137496 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Stop gossiping and lying about me, Grand Hatriot.
Hahahaha.. The ending was funny...

Too bad there is no truth to it, though... Just creativity of twisting a word....

Rose, why do you insist on keeping this going? I would think you would have grown tired of it long ago...

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#137497 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha..
Oh give it a rest, Rose.. You enjoy posting those vulgar nouns at every turn possible...
This is the www, Rose.. There are no corners in cyber space.. Still, I never have been backed into a corner here in cyber space or the real world..
You have no class, Rose.. It is seen in just about every post of yours.. I am not the only one who sees this either...
You are here just to cause discord and cause trouble.. So much for weaning yourself off of this thread.. But I guess given the options of posting in your Pub or that new thread, kinda limits ya to conversation, bickering, arguing, disrupting things, huh, Rose.. That's why you come here.. Its attentention either way you look at it.. And, at least it allows you to write a dissertation over here... LOL
Off topic.(More lies, personal insults, and hypocrisy.)

YOU cause discord and trouble in nearly every post, hypocrite.

Level 8

Location hidden

#137498 May 7, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
As I continue to advise you, I am not the least bit confused. From what I have seen, the far majority of posters do not respect you or Rosie. You both seem to think much more of yourselves than others do.
As I continue to advise YOU, you are extremely confused. You and the other fright wingers here are the MINORITY. Believe me, Rose has a vast amount of supporters here on Topix compared to the very few far right ranters on this thread.

You have a lot to learn, wink wink.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#137499 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You just admitted, you post like a girl....
Retread your first sentence fool...
Hahahahaha
He's trying to come out of the closet..Give 'is fat fanny some room. LOL.
FOX NEWS FAIL

Los Angeles, CA

#137500 May 7, 2013
Why Fox News Is Total Garbage

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/why-fox-ne...

Level 8

Location hidden

#137501 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right as well as identifying the others who think like Rose...
"You got that right"

No he doesn't. ;)

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#137502 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the post you replied to contained only one sentence.. I was referring to the other posts that contain more than one sentence.. Hahahahahaha..
This is the only thread I am posting on, Rose.. So that kinda debunks your claim of me being a troll. Yes, I did post one post on the thread your friends scrambled to.. I did it to put Jax in his place and to give you guys's something to post about to keep your thread going.. It worked cause all of you made a comment whether it was directly or indirectly to me..
No one is gathering, Rose.. That is either your paranoia as people see you for what you are.. A loud mouth, crude low class old broad... Personally, I think you like that and it kinda gives you a tingle up your leg...
"Yet none of you create and havoc or discord. LMAO!"
You really should re-read what your wrote before you belch out any kind of laughter, Rose...
Hahahahahahaha....
Off topic.(More lies, hateful insults and hypocrisy.)
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137503 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Off topic.
How would you know? You are never on topic.. And I was on topic with your off topic disruption of the thread...

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#137504 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The only bickering done is with you and your friends, Rose.. When they left, this thread was doing just fine without the unnecessary interruptions by you and your friends....
Off topic.(MORE blatant lies.)
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#137505 May 7, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that you don't have brain damage, not so good for you....;)
Well...If I remember right..And even if I don't..Your OPPINION don't matter!
Hey..When are you going to whip out your Frito sock?
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137506 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
There you go again, gossip girl. I thought you claimed to be a man.
YOU don't speak for the majority here. I couldn't care less what a bunch of silly fools like you think of me. My self-esteem doesn't rely on Topix posters.
I'm glad to know the people here that I do like and respect however, and if it's mutual, that's fine. Those who lie about me and insult me deserve no respect.
YOu need to get a life beyond gossiping about people you don't even know. Makes you appear very petty and small-minded.
Uh, actually he does as the majority on this thread has told you the same thing.. He is mirroring your behavior back at ya.. It is nice that you are able to identify it as hateful and vulgar.. The next step is for you to identify it is your hateful and vulgar behavior, not his....

Level 8

Location hidden

#137507 May 7, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm...A fall guy?
Duuuuumb.

R-u-s-s-l-e

R-u-s-t-l-e

Definition of rustle (v)

Bing Dictionary

rus·tle

[ rúss'l ]

1.make swishing sound: to make a swishing or soft crackling sound such as that made by dry leaves rubbing together, or cause something to make such a sound
2.move with swishing sound: to move with a swishing or soft crackling sound
3.steal livestock: to steal livestock, especially cattle or horses

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#137508 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
But you do attack people, especially female posters.. It is rather obvious that you and your friends like it...
You guys just can't rejection as much as you claim you have never been rejected...
Your not liked or wanted here.. You use its a public forum.. Yes it is.. But most self respecting people do not go where they are not wanted unless they are gluttons for punishment..
You like to attack and disrupt or else you would be over at Rose's Pub or that other thread.. But, I guess its not fun over there as all they do is play you tubes and have superficial conversation....
What you think about yourself is irrelevant.. Everyone over here sees you as losers with nothing better to do with your time....
Off topic (More hateful lies, insults and hypocrisy.)

YOU viciously attack and insult women all the time daily unless you're sucking up to one because you're desperate for support. LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#137509 May 7, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>He's trying to come out of the closet..Give 'is fat fanny some room. LOL.
How creative, gay jokes. I would say your resorting to your high school years but I really don't think you made it that far....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Disabled man tortured by Trump-cursing group br... 3 min Trump your President 463
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 7 min El illegal in pri... 17,994
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 9 min American Werewolves 295
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 34 min T Bone 144,069
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Just Think 14,875
News California withdraws request to let illegal imm... 1 hr Wildchild 2
News Congress looks to punish 'sanctuary campus' col... 1 hr Wildchild 3
More from around the web