The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 387770 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Bonnie

Boise, ID

#137210 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I was perfect but I do know how to spell "bass". lol
Um..It's more like you are obsessed with the word.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#137211 May 6, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
IT's not always about who is in office or how you voted. Often, it's about being able to add or subtract and reach conclusions you can use to influence the world in which you live and the one your children will inherit. In brief: everything isn't about the President.
Monday, May 6, 2013
Meet the “family values,” anti-environment hypocrites
If the right wing is so concerned with family, why can't it make slight sacrifices to avert disaster for our kids?
By David Sirota
http://www.salon.com/2013/05/06/pro_family_va...
My newspaper column on Friday highlighted an easy to understand fact: According to World Bank data, the livestock industry is responsible for between 18 percent and 51 percent of all greenhouse gas emissions. My column also predicted that by simply mentioning that fact, I would receive all sorts of angry email and tweets from conservatives not refuting the data, but declaring that they will eat even more meat to prove some incoherent point about “freedom.” And not surprisingly, over the weekend, the prediction came true, especially after Drudge posted a link to an outraged screed about the column (notice: The screed didn’t bother to include one single data point or fact in refutation of the World Bank study).
Though I went so far as to preemptively predict such a response in the original column itself, I found myself nonetheless a bit bummed out that I was so right. Simply put, it’s not fun to be correct in betting that there are, indeed, many conservatives at once proud of their alleged “family values” yet unwilling to consider even the most minute personal sacrifices in order to help avert an environmental disaster for their kids and grandkids.(cont.)
Dipshit Dave failed in the Denver Post, then he failed on Denver talk radio. Maybe he could be Ed Shultz's little sidekick?

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#137212 May 6, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
But you do attack people, especially female posters.. It is rather obvious that you and your friends like it...
You guys just can't rejection as much as you claim you have never been rejected...
Your not liked or wanted here.. You use its a public forum.. Yes it is.. But most self respecting people do not go where they are not wanted unless they are gluttons for punishment..
You like to attack and disrupt or else you would be over at Rose's Pub or that other thread.. But, I guess its not fun over there as all they do is play you tubes and have superficial conversation....
What you think about yourself is irrelevant.. Everyone over here sees you as losers with nothing better to do with your time....
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>But you do attack people, especially female posters.. It is rather obvious that you and your friends like it...
That's a common opinion among you and those you support which as I've previously stated are a small faction of the posters here on Topix. What's "obvious" about you and has been for a long time is that you will say just about anything to "attack" others therefore what you say to me has holds little significance if any at all.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>You guys just can't rejection as much as you claim you have never been rejected...
Rejection? From you? lol

Someone would have to be seeking your acceptance to be rejected. I've not seen that from anyone other than the few and far between flunkies that follow you faithfully down the rabbit hole every time you show up here. lol
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Your not liked or wanted here.. You use its a public forum.. Yes it is.. But most self respecting people do not go where they are not wanted unless they are gluttons for punishment..
Liked? Wanted? By whom? You or your "clan" don't own this thread or anything else on Topix and it's not your place to claim anyone is "not wanted". You really are delusional. lol

The only "punishment" I've noticed is watching you and some of the other far right runts painfully embarrass themselves.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>You like to attack and disrupt or else you would be over at Rose's Pub or that other thread.. But, I guess its not fun over there as all they do is play you tubes and have superficial conversation....
I have my reasons for doing what I do, none of which should concern you. You're always welcome to scroll past my posts as you are not required or even encouraged to respond to them, especially if they cause you this much despair. lol
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>What you think about yourself is irrelevant.. Everyone over here sees you as losers with nothing better to do with your time....
"Everyone over here"

Over where? In cyberspace? lol

Get a hold of yourself Gr. You are no authority here and what you think of me or anyone else means nothing to me or anyone else. You can't seem to accept that. Hahaha.

Level 8

Location hidden

#137213 May 6, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Um..It's more like you are obsessed with the word.
Why? Cause I can spell it right? lol, maybe you should be more obsessed with it too then. lolol
Eagles Nest

Los Angeles, CA

#137214 May 6, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it was a term on used on Eagle on a regular basis for quite sometime..
But then again, Eagle is doing something to "improve" his situation...
I support doer's and if Eagle is making an effort to succeed, I hope for the best for him as I do believe, he can and will make it happen.. He seems to have determination, ambition, reason and purpose to do as much....
Unlike you, I know how to recognize change.. Eagle's change is for the better...
But leave it to you, to try and prevent improvement and give due recognition...
You are just like obama.. He too fails at everything he "tries" to do.. No wonder you like him so much.. Losers tend to stick together thru and thru.... Well not everyone are losers.... A few get out and no longer allows others to keep them down, as they really aren't like the losers they once associated with...
You will notice, how your sh!t won't stick around here, loser...
Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha!
How 'bout YOUR term "pedophile"
Did he get a pass on that too?
Please elaborate, with some more bullchit,
I'm dying to read it! LOL!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#137215 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it does. ;)
More than once you claimed to be really smart. That was a Bald faced Lie!

LMAO!
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137216 May 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how much more Americans will be able to tolerate when Obama is destroying America and so blatantly open about it and no one will do anything about it because he is black?
Obama has American blood on his hands....and we just know of the things the media has reported, what about the unreported crimes this man is responsible for.
Some of his black supporters have backed away from him because he let them down in financial funds.
War is eminent. People can only take so much.
That is a good question.. If this immigration reform bill goes thru? I think that will determine how much more the American people will tolerate.. Hell will break loose or it won't.. If it doesn't, I think This Country will never be the same and some States may go to get out of the Union... I am waiting to see how things unfold in Kansas and South Carolina.. I am kinda thinking, that is where things will begin.. I just hope it spreads in a uniformed and organized manner.. I'm pretty sure it will.. Look at the other organizations that went incident free but called radicals, racists, xenophobes and so forth....

Being part black is definitely going in obama's favor.. Unfortunately, he has done the black community a disservice... Just like when the illegal aliens came out of the wood work and the hispanics/mexicans/latinos who got voted into office whether it was at a local or congressional level.. Some I voted for and then hearing one they were plotting for decades previously, I will not vote anyone who has a hispanic/mexican/latino surname and i will now apply that to any black person.. I do not care if people want to call me a racist.. I do not give a sh!t about "their" feelings.. I care more about This Country than the minority groups who make it about them and no one else....

Now, keep in mind, if Bill Cosby ran for office, I would vote for him.. Why? Cause he is a doer and doesn't allow for people to use their color to get ahead and he is an inspiration and role model for our youth...

Level 8

Location hidden

#137218 May 6, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
More than once you claimed to be really smart. That was a Bald faced Lie!
LMAO!
Well now, that means a lot coming from a dumsky like you. lol

That's sarcasm Q.

Just in case you didn't realize it.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137219 May 6, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>And swear others said things they didn't!
Exactly!
Bald Lou

Los Angeles, CA

#137220 May 6, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Dipshit Dave failed in the Denver Post, then he failed on Denver talk radio. Maybe he could be Ed Shultz's little sidekick?
Have you changed your license plates on your pick up truck dipshit?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#137221 May 6, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
I just heard on the news we may have to start paying to view certain U tube videos..
I don`t know if you have noticed but many of the old Youtube songs have been removed due to Copy rights.

Hey Bonnie Girl!!

:)
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137222 May 6, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> All right, American Lady! But many are still in denial and blind as bats! and don't want him chargedSnd impeached because THEY DON'T WANT TO LOSE THEIR FREEBIES including their phones, and the 200 or so free minutes per mo.!
That is true.. But the Reublicans went after Clinton with a vengeance for having sex with Monica and lying about it..

An adulterous act that belonged between him and Hillary imo.. At least his actions of being a wh*re did no harm to Our Country like what obama is doing to Our Country..

Why aren't the Republicans going after obama like they did with Clinton..

I think something stinks in Denmark...

Unfortunately, I no longer trust either party, our Judicial System and that bothers me as it should...
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137224 May 6, 2013
Big Bowl of Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy for people like American Lady and other Christian hypocrites to be "pro-life" because a fetus has no need for tax dollars or charity in order to survive.
Once a child is born and needs food or education, it suddenly changes from a "precious gift from God" to a "lazy welfare parasite that needs to get a job".
The Republican Party: The party of twisted & screwed up morals!!!
Parents are responsible for raising their kids and teaching them values.. It is not the taxpayers responsibility.. That is what you refuse to understand and accept...

No, it is more like the liberals who have the twisted and fck'd up morals... It is them who are teaching other peoples kids, it is okay to have sex at a young age and if you get knocked up, don't worry, you can have an abortion without your parents knowing about it or you can take the morning after pill without your parents knowing....

Your morals and values are just as fck'd up and useless for a moral society...
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137225 May 6, 2013
Big Bowl of Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets get one thing straight... I talk about you... not to you!!
Capiche?
uh, you don't talk.. You gang bang...
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#137226 May 6, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You just love kissing her *ss don't you? Wow! What does she have on you?
Actually it`s more like what X-Women has on Rose, Mail, and Jackie. A huge wet crush!
Loserville Lou

Los Angeles, CA

#137227 May 6, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, no one believes your fantasies.
If you were gainfully employed in California, you too would have reaped the fruits of your labor and benefitted from my jewish financial advisor...
You Romney 47%er you!
A New Study

Anaheim, CA

#137228 May 6, 2013
Y'alls are a bunch of sore losers that will STILL be crying on January 20, 2017.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137229 May 6, 2013
Big Bowl of Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny how you use that incompetent lady for your own warped agenda by egging her on. I must say... when you find a tool, you really "USE" it!!!
I'm not like you and your ilk, Rico..

I do not use people and I certainly do not use the same low class lingo that you losers use..

People aren't tools.. However, some are puppets.. Just look at obama....
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137230 May 6, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Yes sir.
Wow..... Why?
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137232 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
<quoted text>
Here is the quote from Rose, Gr.
Now, it seems very clear to me that "YOUR "ilk" is a reference to you, Gp, and your "ilk". Unless you are claiming that I and those that I support are GP's "ilk"?
Your distortions and manipulations are weak and fragile at best.
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahaha..

No, its not.. You would had copied it, pasted it along with the link.. And that is from a different post and not where she said she does not gossip and lie as much as the others...

Give it up, X.. Rose apparently has, as I do not see her posting.. Maybe because she got the point that GP was making...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 4 min Cat74 43
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 27 min WasteWater 9,656
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 37 min WasteWater 2,938
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 51 min ImFree2Choose 484
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 1 hr Lottery traitors 28
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 hr Democrat Hero 6,579
News Supreme Court's immigration decision is a step ... 3 hr spud 3
More from around the web