The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 381363 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137157 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I'm not a woman and there's nothing wrong with my behavior. You on the other hand should take responsibility for your behavior, especially your feeble attempts to insult by continually referring to me as a female. ;)
You post like a female, you hyena like a women, you rant like a woman, you rag on like a woman...

You give women a bad rap... Just like NTR does... And Fake Spirit... And Rose....

You do not see the other women here on the thread acting like you and your girlfriends...
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#137158 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
AMNESTY PRICE TAG?$6.3 TRILLION
80 different welfare programs to be made available to illegals
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/amnesty-price-tag-...
go BACK where you came FROM "illegals"
every damn one of you!
Come back the RIGHT/legal way ...
OR
stay the hell out of "Our Country!"
I'm talking about the "illegal ones" ...
NOT the "immigrants" who came here the right/American WAY!
WE can NO LONGER "support" you ...
HELL, WE can't EVEN support ...
OUR OWN "homelsss"
go home
OR
"face the consequences" ...
I "promise" you ...
there WILL BE some coming!
People are FED UP with this ...
ALL ALONG THE BORDERS!
Hi A. L. I just seen a news report that said it will cost over 9 trillion!

Since: Nov 11

Marengo, OH

#137159 May 6, 2013
The Department of Homeland Security has released a market survey asking companies if they are able to provide 2 million rounds of ammunition within a short time period, increasing concerns that the federal agency is continuing its arms build up in preparation for domestic unrest.

Image: Infowars
With the DHS already having committed to purchasing over 1.6 billion bullets over the course of the last year, a “request for information” on “reduced hazard training ammunition” posted on the FedBizOpps website quizzes bullet manufacturers on how fast they can supply large quantities of ammo;
- Are you capable of producing large quantity orders of any training caliber specified with a short turnaround time of 30-60 days?
- What would your lead time be for an order of 2 million rounds of a single type listed above?
- If you were awarded a contract for some of the calibers listed above, submitted a production lot of one million rounds and that lot or portion of the lot was not accepted, would you be able to replace that order with an additional one million rounds within 60 days?
The DHS’s apparent urge to find companies that can supply them with millions of rounds of ammunition within a short time frame will do little to calm concerns that the federal agency is making contingency plans for riots or some form of social dislocation.

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-seeks-millions-mo...
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#137160 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
No, I really don't "have to say".
Since nearly every thing you type is misguided and delusional. It`s better if you did not say any thing. If you were to marry Rose you could live your little mindless shut in life happily ever after. He He He !
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#137161 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
Oops. The last quote is obviously Rose, not gr. I'll post it again, so it's clear.
Opps. Whassa matter..Mr.perfect...LMAO.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137162 May 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is so worried he will not be able to complete the destruction of America that he goes to no ends to make sure the young which is our college kids do not listen to the truth--that he is a tyrant.
He runs to Mexico to see if they are covering his back with illegal immigrant fighters to side with him against Americans.
He is building his army to go to war against the Americans.
Yep.... He pulled that crap during both elections and he will attend more graduations to spew his commie/muslim b.s.

He is the only president who spent/spends more time on traveling and giving speeches, campaigning for dens, on the golf course and vacationing as opposed to doing his job that he was voted into office to do...

Yeah, he is one great big failure to say the least...
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#137163 May 6, 2013
Big Bowl of Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry freeloader... you'll get to keep all your gov't handouts.
which is "O", NONE & NADA, ZILCH, rico!!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#137165 May 6, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually scroll past Rose's post... I did notice it in your reply back to her.. Rose will never admit to being guilty of any wrong doing.. And yes, she most certainly admitted to gossiping and lying but not as much as the others (meaning her friends)... Hahahahahahaha..
Boy, when Rose shoots herself in the foot, she does it with both barrels.. Hahahaha.. But again, that is our Rose....
She deserves it and then some...
==========
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>meaning her friends
That is your distortion. Therefore you do lie, and distort other people's words.

Below is the quote from Rose, Gr.

Now, it seems very clear to me that "YOUR "ilk" is a reference to you, Gp, and your "ilk". Unless you are claiming that I and those that I support are GP's "ilk"?

Your distortions and manipulations are weak and fragile at best.
Wild Irish Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again. I don't "gossip" or lie about other posters nearly as much as YOUR "ilk" gossip and lie about me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#137166 May 6, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Opps. Whassa matter..Mr.perfect...LMAO.
I never said I was perfect but I do know how to spell "bass". lol
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#137167 May 6, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Civility, common decency and respect just isn't a forte of yours, is it?
And you wonder why we don't want people like you in our communities...
You are a major part/role why This Country's morals and values are becoming extinct..
Topix gives Rico/BOC a stiffy when he posts his tripe. It also shows his real personality.
EAGLE EYE 1

Los Angeles, CA

#137168 May 6, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Opps. Whassa matter..Mr.perfect...LMAO.
What's up corkhead?

Level 8

Location hidden

#137169 May 6, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Since nearly every thing you type is misguided and delusional. It`s better if you did not say any thing. If you were to marry Rose you could live your little mindless shut in life happily ever after. He He He !
LOL

I know you would love to shut me up Q, but that's not going to happen. Now, go run along and barbecue one of your barbies. You'll feel better. ;)
gzeena

Los Angeles, CA

#137170 May 6, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats your mindless sad existence, Quirky Clark.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137171 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
The far majority= the majority of posters that post on Topix.
Do you know what a majority is? For example, "the majority" voted President Barack Obama in as president for a second term. Does that help clear up your confusion?
lol
That majority is not posting here.. Therein lies the difference and what GP was telling you..

The majority here do not like your or Rose..

What part of that are you not getting.. Your other friends had the dignity to leave...

Yet somehow you and Rose do not.. You are just here to wreck havoc and cause discord...

You aren't even discussing the issues of this thread in a civil and responsible manner...

Level 8

Location hidden

#137172 May 6, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You post like a female, you hyena like a women, you rant like a woman, you rag on like a woman...
You give women a bad rap... Just like NTR does... And Fake Spirit... And Rose....
You do not see the other women here on the thread acting like you and your girlfriends...
How does a "female" post Gr? If ranting and ragging are indications than you post like a woman. lol

Funny you mentioning Ntr, about time for you to start "ragging" on her now isn't it?

Since: Nov 11

Marengo, OH

#137173 May 6, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
You liberal pukes boor me. The lefties out there are just as corrupt and treasonous as Obama. There is NO excuse for them to be on this Earth breathing the same air as good GOD fearing conservatives. May you all vanish from the face of the Earth forever.
Or may they be hurt or their lived one by a Muslim they so much protect!!!

When asked, Liberals prefer to get a loved one hurt by a terrorist atrack perpetrated by an illegal immigrant Muslim than to close their open border policies!!!

Believe it or not, Liberals, 99%, said they rather lost a son, daughter, wife, husband by an expired visa student than to make immigration tighter!!! "that is the price to pay for Liberalism", they claim!!!

Liberals say that we patriot conservatives are willing to send our children to harms way, to war, for our "stupid" freedom "fetish" that they do not understand. "Freedom of what" they ask us.

So they similarly risk their loved ones for their hopeful Utopia!!!

Hitler has an Utopia too!

Level 8

Location hidden

#137174 May 6, 2013
'then'

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#137175 May 6, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha..
GP did not and does not need to imply anything as to what Rose wrote and meant by it.. Rose made it very clear as to what she wrote and meant as she always does...
And you people wonder why I tell you, you are beneath contempt.. You will still lie thru your teeth even when the proof, truth and facts are right there and authored by yourselves...
Rose gossips and lies but not as much as others do...
Anyone who can read English will be able to easily come to the same conclusion as GP as others here did as well as you admitting, your opinion doesn't matter...
Karma is just biting you both in the arse...
You're wrong. Don't even pretend you can speak for me, you arrogant blowhard.

You little kiddies found an error in communication. You found ONE mistake, and you've gone apeshit like you just discovered the mother lode.

I know what I meant. I stated it poorly, I agree. But I am no gossip and I have never lied about anyone on these threads.

Now, you little girls want to jump up and down and call me a "liar" and all the rest of your endless childish crap, knock yourselves out.

You and your despicable friends have lied and you've lied often about me, NTR, Free, Shayla, WA, X-Man, USM, Rico, and the list goes on and on.

We haven't lied about you or your personal lives.

I mention people's names on occasion, but I don't post hateful, vicious gossip.

I see you fools just can't help but mention my name repeatedly.

Grow the f*ck up already and get a life. Or go on and on and on about what "Rose said" and "Rose said this," and "Rose said that" like the gossipy old biddies you are.

And YOU have the nerve to accuse X-Man of being a woman or posting like a woman? You are more girly girl than any female here, GR.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137176 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be dishonest and crediting you with insight you don't have.
;)
He has more than you and Rose do put together...

You just do not like your behavior being mirrored back at you....

And it is your ill mannered behavior, not GP's...

He made it rather clear what he is doing, and everyone here agrees, except for you and Rose...

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#137177 May 6, 2013
So much bait, so much gossip and lies.

You people can't function without someone to hate and lie about.

Positively pitiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 4 min Dee Dee Dee 286
News May Day rallies produce arrests, injuries 44 min tomin cali 20
News Immigrants rush to become US citizens just in c... 46 min Dee Dee Dee 9
News "I have never seen negatives that high," says a... 47 min Fit2Serve 82
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 48 min spud 5,417
News Anti-Trump Protesters Say Something Extremely S... 54 min spud 9
News Court Gives Green Light to Enforcement of Arizo... 1 hr spud 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Just Slim 140,911
More from around the web