The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
115,201 - 115,220 of 245,957 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136766
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>if you ask me, i don't think obama is concerned with honorability.. he could've shown more concern for the murdered americans killed in benghazi before 8 months have come and gone.
there is no honor with that man, imo.
you just now coming to that conclusion? or, did you notice his 'leadership' style from 2009 on?

he appealed to every fringe left, socialist, radical group while campaigning as a DEMOCRAT, just to get elected.

since then, his MAIN impetus has been to move from one crisis to the next, keeping the society DIVIDED over SOCIAL issues while ignoring the Economy and Foreign Policy issues on the back burner.

some mind attribute this to lack of experience. BUT, what experience does one need to bring DOWN a Nation in societal, economical and moral decline?

I'd say Obama is EXACTLY the right 'leader' for just such a mission: he is NOT concerned about his personal reputation, just like he is NOT concerned with restoring America as a Constitutional Republic dedicated to personal freedoms, free enterprise, capitalism AND the Land of Opportunity.

he just visited out problem neighbor to the south and BLAMED US for their problems!

such an action would never have been tolerated by the Media or voters BEFORE Obama. such an action would never have been taken by any elected official before Obama.

this America is NOT the same Country most of us were born into, not even those of us born 30 years ago. It has become 'their' America, a work in progress, being re-shaped BY Progressives, into something of their image.

MORE people need to wise up and realize we are living during a TRANSITION phase in our Nation's Life (or Death and re-birth).

we, as a Nation and People, have undergone THREE such transitions, each VIOLENT: the Revolution, the Civil War and then WW II.

the first gave us our birth AND created the FG. the second established the Supremecy of the Fed Govt (and freed the slaves). the last moved us to be a World Leader, further strengthening the Role of the FG.

the FG is the key element throughout.

it is also the single thing our Founders worried the most about and, therefore, put the MOST restraints on.

those in favor of such centralized power, whether it be for perceived Good or INEVITIABLE Evil (what our Founders KNEW and feared and tried to prevent and cautioned US about!), are NOW in the driver's seat.

50 years ago, Nixon couldn't get away with a simple break-in and having an 'Enemies List'... 30 years ago, the Clinton's couldn't get away with nationalized HC.... and just 12 years ago, Bush couldn't get away with Immigration 'Reform'!

look what WE have allowed just since 2009.

what Pres, besides this one, could have gotten away with, AND BEEN REWARDED WITH BEING RE-ELECTED, Benghazi? what other Sec of State would NOT have been forced to resign, almost IMMEDIATELY, in the aftermath?

what happened to the Congress that would not tolerate lying about a bj in the Oval Office? yet, tolerates the deliberate, wide spread LIES put forth by an entire Admin?

the same people that went along with Clinton's lie NOW do the same about killing Americans overseas. how much longer until they condone the same lethal results HERE?
Jimmy

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136767
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
"My nation"... really?
What, you got a pink slip? Registration? Title?
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No, a birthright.
Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of people have that, including me. Birthright, along with more than 30 years of income taxes, Social Security, etc. paid into the system.
Voted twice for President Obama, with no regrets whatsoever. The only vote I regret was the vote I gave to Reagan in 1984--but hey, a lot of us go through that "young and stupid" phase. Some folks even mature out of it. Me? I keep hopin'.... ;)
Yet for some reason you don't feel America is your nation.
Go back to where you came, regardless of the tales you tell, you are not an American.
If you were you would have never made the post you did.
It's an American thing, you just don't get it.

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136768
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of people have that, including me. Birthright, along with more than 30 years of income taxes, Social Security, etc. paid into the system.
Voted twice for President Obama, with no regrets whatsoever. The only vote I regret was the vote I gave to Reagan in 1984--but hey, a lot of us go through that "young and stupid" phase. Some folks even mature out of it. Me? I keep hopin'.... ;)
Another leech, the vote for President Reagan was the only mature vote you made. What did your friends tell you? Your young & stupid phase probably began with the usurper Barack Hussein Obama?
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136776
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>That was a great example of the hate that festers among the hearts of the extreme left.
With it coming "strait from the heart" sounds an awful lot like NTR.... Personally, I think they take shifts
on their socks..

nonetheless, they remain the cowards they have always been...

Congratulation on your crown, "King Honest".
Perfect pic for your avatar and crown...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136779
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text> Welcome to my kingdom. Now bow!
Hahahahahahahaha...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136781
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Googling info to twist and lie about here is the only education freakspirit even got.
I agree...
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136784
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's what I'm telling Ralff to do. Do you have reading comprehension issues in addition to spelling issues? Sunny is looking for a tutor, I suggest you do the same. ;)
Hi X-man
Sorry you have no patience when it comes to tutoring.
I do have patience tutoring.
Tutor lot of people in my life lost track of how many.
In the real world your trained to do a job.
When your trained you train others to do the job. There no pretending you make it or you don't.
I was the best of best when it came to training.
I loved tutoring smart ass chipmunks like you it took little more work and patience,but it was fun.
Oh we called chipmunks like you new meat,co!k little punk.
Knight of the Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136785
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I shall make you a Knight. For the rest of this week you shall be referred to as "Sir Positnioum" or "Sir Posi" for short.
The Emperor has no Clothes, displays his Short-cummings.
Knight of the Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136786
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem out of the loop. Here, catch up to the rest of the country;
AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERROR
http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/americans-fear-gov...
You already rule like a Despot, you and the rest of these babbleing baboon buffoons.
All this obsession with Obama, Nothing is more moronic than an idea when that's the only one you got.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136787
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Bernie Made Off wrote:
<quoted text>
:
Did somebody say free money??!!
Nobody likes free money more than a white conservative like myself!
Not even the moderates from both sides like your skanky laziness...
Just the liberals who care more about remaining in office than you having a better life...
But you losers keep on drinking that kool-aid... Your lives will never get any better, until you start doing something to change your situation...

Those are the cold hard facts, that you just can't seem to handle.... You poor lil' babies...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136788
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad you brought that to light before I would have. I saw that too.
Yep.. Many others did as well.. These losers think they are good with their deceit.. They simply are not..
they are the type that will grind and grind and grind the insults as people see right their their b.s. and cowardliness...

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136789
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

1

1

Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan planted the seeds that grew into the WTC bombings of 1993, and 9/11. Get a clue, dumbass.
Explain?
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136790
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

3

Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
"My nation"... really?
What, you got a pink slip? Registration? Title?
Well, if you had a legal birth certificate, you would know, THAT is the pink slip to This Country... All Americans have a pink slip to This Country.. They are also known as The Republic of This Country...

Interesting in how you and your ilk take offense when people speak of this land as Their Nation... It is Their Nation, just as it is mine and millions of others... Don't like it? Cry me a river ya lil' wuss...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136791
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I shall make you a Knight. For the rest of this week you shall be referred to as "Sir Positnioum" or "Sir Posi" for short.
I accept your decision and I shall be honored, your Majesty. The words of your thoughtful posit shall resound throughout the kingdom, I am sure.
Thank you, your Majesty.
BTW The crown seems much brighter to me.
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136792
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan planted the seeds that grew into the WTC bombings of 1993, and 9/11. Get a clue, dumbass.
Your a dumbass libtard that has no clues.
God can't believe some of the sh!t you tards come up with.lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136793
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Inalienability


When we say that we hold individual rights to be inalienable, we must mean just that. Inalienable means that which we may not take away, suspend, infringe, restrict or violate—not ever, not at any time, not for any purpose whatsoever.

You cannot say that “man has inalienable rights except in cold weather and on every second Tuesday,” just as you cannot say that “man has inalienable rights except in an emergency,” or “man’s rights cannot be violated except for a good purpose.”

Either man’s rights are inalienable, or they are not. You cannot say a thing such as “semi-inalienable” and consider yourself either honest or sane. When you begin making conditions, reservations and exceptions, you admit that there is something or someone above man’s rights, who may violate them at his discretion. Who? Why, society—that is, the Collective. For what reason? For the good of the Collective. Who decides when rights should be violated? The Collective. If this is what you believe, move over to the side where you belong and admit that you are a Collectivist.

http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/inalienabil...

Evil

The standard of value of the Objectivist ethics—the standard by which one judges what is good or evil—is man’s life, or: that which is required for man’s survival qua man.

Since reason is man’s basic means of survival, that which is proper to the life of a rational being is the good; that which negates, opposes or destroys it is the evil.

Thinking is man’s only basic virtue, from which all the others proceed. And his basic vice, the source of all his evils, is that nameless act which all of you practice, but struggle never to admit: the act of blanking out, the willful suspension of one’s consciousness, the refusal to think—not blindness, but the refusal to see; not ignorance, but the refusal to know. It is the act of unfocusing your mind and inducing an inner fog to escape the responsibility of judgment—on the unstated premise that a thing will not exist if only you refuse to identify it, that A will not be A so long as you do not pronounce the verdict “It is.”

http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/evil.html

This coming from a person known as an atheist.
Even atheists HAVE MORALS!

these "useful idiots" on here
DO NOT!

evil LURKS/posts on most topix boards

If a 'happy/civil conversation' IS going on
in comes 'evil' to mess it up ...

for the simple fact ... it can't stand it!
it wants to spread it's misery.

Myself ... I'm FED UP with evil.
Working to get RID of it.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136794
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
you just now coming to that conclusion? or, did you notice his 'leadership' style from 2009 on?
he appealed to every fringe left, socialist, radical group while campaigning as a DEMOCRAT, just to get elected.
since then, his MAIN impetus has been to move from one crisis to the next, keeping the society DIVIDED over SOCIAL issues while ignoring the Economy and Foreign Policy issues on the back burner.
some mind attribute this to lack of experience. BUT, what experience does one need to bring DOWN a Nation in societal, economical and moral decline?
I'd say Obama is EXACTLY the right 'leader' for just such a mission: he is NOT concerned about his personal reputation, just like he is NOT concerned with restoring America as a Constitutional Republic dedicated to personal freedoms, free enterprise, capitalism AND the Land of Opportunity.
he just visited out problem neighbor to the south and BLAMED US for their problems!
such an action would never have been tolerated by the Media or voters BEFORE Obama. such an action would never have been taken by any elected official before Obama.
this America is NOT the same Country most of us were born into, not even those of us born 30 years ago. It has become 'their' America, a work in progress, being re-shaped BY Progressives, into something of their image.
MORE people need to wise up and realize we are living during a TRANSITION phase in our Nation's Life (or Death and re-birth).
we, as a Nation and People, have undergone THREE such transitions, each VIOLENT: the Revolution, the Civil War and then WW II.
the first gave us our birth AND created the FG. the second established the Supremecy of the Fed Govt (and freed the slaves). the last moved us to be a World Leader, further strengthening the Role of the FG.
the FG is the key element throughout.
it is also the single thing our Founders worried the most about and, therefore, put the MOST restraints on.
those in favor of such centralized power, whether it be for perceived Good or INEVITIABLE Evil (what our Founders KNEW and feared and tried to prevent and cautioned US about!), are NOW in the driver's seat.
50 years ago, Nixon couldn't get away with a simple break-in and having an 'Enemies List'... 30 years ago, the Clinton's couldn't get away with nationalized HC.... and just 12 years ago, Bush couldn't get away with Immigration 'Reform'!
look what WE have allowed just since 2009.
what Pres, besides this one, could have gotten away with, AND BEEN REWARDED WITH BEING RE-ELECTED, Benghazi? what other Sec of State would NOT have been forced to resign, almost IMMEDIATELY, in the aftermath?
what happened to the Congress that would not tolerate lying about a bj in the Oval Office? yet, tolerates the deliberate, wide spread LIES put forth by an entire Admin?
the same people that went along with Clinton's lie NOW do the same about killing Americans overseas. how much longer until they condone the same lethal results HERE?
I agree and excellent post..

Stay "Frosty".
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136798
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No anyways to it :)
You ARE one of the GOOD Guys ...
Along with Q, Reality, wth, GR ... etc.
Now ... you know who I mean ;~)
Our fellow *Patriots*...
I'm not on here much AMERICAN LADY.
But right there with you GOOD GUYS.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136801
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

May 6, 2013
Selective Constitutional Deafness
By Selwyn Duke

Often a phenomenon of bad marriages, "selective deafness" is when one hears only what is convenient. The same failing manifests itself in government when politicians and judges hear the Constitution talk only when it sings their tune. Worse still, sometimes these people behave as if the document says things it doesn't. This is the equivalent of hearing things.

Kansas governor Sam Brownback heard something recently. He received a letter from Attorney General Eric Holder[traitor] stating that Kansas' newly enacted legislation prohibiting government agents from enforcing federal gun laws in the state "directly conflicts with federal law and is therefore unconstitutional." Unconstitutional, Eric? My, how antebellum of you.

Meanwhile, the South Carolina House just passed a law criminalizing the enforcement of ObamaCare within its state borders, a move that critics will also attack with talk of the Supremacy Clause.

Speaking of supremacy, AG Holder also told Brownback that the feds would litigate if necessary "to prevent the State of Kansas from interfering with the activities of federal officials enforcing federal law," which means that the case would end up before the Supreme Court.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/select...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136803
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't feel America is "my" nation.
I feel America is "OUR" nation. It's bigger than one person.
It's certainly bigger than you.
And I came from here. Put a sock in it, Jimmy. Go back to your See-&-Say...
Yes, it is "OUR".. But for it to become Our Nation, it has to begin with one person, two persons and so on..

Go read the Ten Little Indians..

You need to have more than one for an "our". And those in "our" are entitled to say "My Nation" to anyone who is trying to bring harm to "OUR" Country..

You really do not know what it is to be an American and the freedoms This Country has provided for The Republic.. You are to quick and willing to give those Freedoms away...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Senate likely to come up short on border bill 1 hr the Light 10
Ebola outbreak: Liberia shuts schools, quaranti... 1 hr Rima E Laibow MD 1
Harry Reid Wants Immigration Reform Attached to... 1 hr U r the people 7
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr X Crypsis X 135,045
Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds 3 hr paddyomalley 210
Bachmann says she may make another presidential... 4 hr woodtick57 222
Voices: Deportation policy could define Obama l... 5 hr ItGoesBothWays 11
•••
•••