The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391843 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137077 May 6, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Where is Ralff? He is spoke of so often. If he got banned wonder why..........many others did not as well? Maybe they did that is why those little extras are added to some names. Some act so ....deceitful and sneaky, do they not? They sure do! Too bad, oh their games -all the while accusing others!
Good evening!
You will find him as the crowned, "Just an Honest Man"...

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#137078 May 6, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that you describe YOUR "ilk" so well.
You are all part of a mob of bullies that gang up on individual posters. Then when they call you out on it, you accuse them of "whining" or "playing the victim."
You hypocrites are all alike. You always accuse others of EXACTLY what you do and what you are.
You all believe the lies that one of your mob posts about your enemies.
You all support each other in those lies with no regard for the truth.
You all act in concert to attack, insult, harass, belittle and criticize one person like an unruly mob.
And you ALL always describe what you are when you accuse others.
It's called projection.
Good post. Now reread it and pretend it is from me to you.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#137079 May 6, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Find it yourself. We saw it, we read it, we know it is there, you are denying it and now you are even making it clear that you don't even know what posts we are talking about.
[email protected]!
Why? I already know what I said, and didn't say. You're too funny Ralff. lolol

You won't get it because you know I'm right.

Level 2

Location hidden

#137080 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No. "Everyone" does not know that. Only you and those you support make such a claim and you all are a small faction of the posters here.
The FAR majority here respect and like Rose a great deal and see the situation for exactly what it is.
Who in the hell is everyone and the far majority? Seems to me the far majority do not respect Rosie or you.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137081 May 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this quite sad.
America is dissolving into a mess with invaders which will cost the American tax payers up to 6 trillion dollars, Obamacare another $6 trillion dollars which will generate millions of job losses, less treatment and surgeries, many will die from no care, etc. Obama apologizing to Mexico for America because this leech-sucking country of Mexico is bankrupting America, Obama apologizing to muslim radical terrorist because they killed our citizens, Obama limiting paychecks and healthcare benefits to our soldiers coming home with severe injuries, Obama supporting the murdering of millions of our babies, Obama supporting his "special cause"--homosexuals and same-sex marriages, etc.
...and all you can do in all of your ignorance is support the childish behavior of pointing out a grammatical error.
How sick are you?
"Hooked on Phonics" reely werked fer mi and Ids luving every minot of et.
Its very disturbing as the citizens of This Country are being broken down. The reason obama is not being impeached, is because it will become a racial issue and not a incompetence issue or a traitorous issue...

Level 2

Location hidden

#137082 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I'm not a woman and there's nothing wrong with my behavior. You on the other hand should take responsibility for your behavior, especially your feeble attempts to insult by continually referring to me as a female. ;)
It is based on his observations and resulting conclusions.

Level 8

Location hidden

#137083 May 6, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quote:
"You are aware that people can make make observations and come to conclusions to which they form opinions on what others post can't you?"
Enough said.
LOL

I agree. Definitely, enough said. lol
Sunny

Anonymous Proxy

#137084 May 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I'm not a woman and there's nothing wrong with my behavior. You on the other hand should take responsibility for your behavior, especially your feeble attempts to insult by continually referring to me as a female. ;)
Well if you are not a woman then i will stroke you off big boy LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#137085 May 6, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in the hell is everyone and the far majority? Seems to me the far majority do not respect Rosie or you.
The far majority= the majority of posters that post on Topix.

Do you know what a majority is? For example, "the majority" voted President Barack Obama in as president for a second term. Does that help clear up your confusion?

lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#137086 May 6, 2013
I hate to leave but I have a hot date. See you people later.

Level 8

Location hidden

#137088 May 6, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. Now reread it and pretend it is from me to you.
That would be dishonest and crediting you with insight you don't have.

;)
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137089 May 6, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
She did admit it. Actually said that she did but not as much as others.
Just giving Rosie what she gives posters all the time. Funny that she can't seem to see how guilty she is. She would rather put all the blame on me. I admit I am guilty. I only felt compelled to do so after reading her outlandish responses and attacks of posters on this thread.
I usually scroll past Rose's post... I did notice it in your reply back to her.. Rose will never admit to being guilty of any wrong doing.. And yes, she most certainly admitted to gossiping and lying but not as much as the others (meaning her friends)... Hahahahahahaha..

Boy, when Rose shoots herself in the foot, she does it with both barrels.. Hahahaha.. But again, that is our Rose....

She deserves it and then some...

Level 8

Location hidden

#137090 May 6, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
It is based on his observations and resulting conclusions.
Which are baseless and unfounded. ;)
Reality

Louisville, KY

#137091 May 6, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>...great points! I think it has already started -within..........
Kermit Gosnell's abortion clinic with the death of so many full- term babies! The "right" person was not paying attention!
I watched the special on Fox News in reference to the monster Kermit Gosnell and his group of killers.

I was surprised that it reported Tom Ridge and the Bush Admin. did not request an investigation into this clinic when they were made aware of its activity. It went on for 31 years without any accountability. When the authorities were finally sent in to investigate it was about money. Instead, they found blood, feces, human matter, urine, etc. all over everything plus dead babies in plastic bags in the freezer where the workers kept their lunches and human parts in bottles with solutions in it.

How many presidents was this house of horrors under?

How many more are like it in America?

Is the entire government evil? Is there any representation for what is right or moral today?

Level 8

Location hidden

#137092 May 6, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
I hate to leave but I have a hot date. See you people later.
Bye! lol
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137093 May 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The grade school term for them is bullies.
Bullies are people who lurk together in groups to gang up one because they are too cowardly approach one on one.
They usually have a severe underlying mental condition which prompts any action of life in them.
They are very unhappy beings who refuse to face the truth because it is much easier to believe lies.
They generally have low self-esteem, lack common sense and are self motivated by ignorance.
This is my story and I am sticking to it.
That does sum them up in a nut shell....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#137094 May 6, 2013
@ GR ...

I have made several posts to you and they are gone ...
Eagles Nest

Los Angeles, CA

#137097 May 6, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Its very disturbing as the citizens of This Country are being broken down. The reason obama is not being impeached, is because it will become a racial issue and not a incompetence issue or a traitorous issue...
"Broken down" isn't that term you use to describe your pal Eagle?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#137098 May 6, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>They always want to blame America for what the foreign terrorists did. It is in the blood of the liberals to blame the victims and hate America. Didn't you here Obama say it was America's fault mexico let it self be run over by warlords?
I didn't hear but I wouldn't doubt it one bit.
He is an apologist who throws my nation under the bus.
EAGLE EYE 1

Los Angeles, CA

#137100 May 6, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually scroll past Rose's post... I did notice it in your reply back to her.. Rose will never admit to being guilty of any wrong doing.. And yes, she most certainly admitted to gossiping and lying but not as much as the others (meaning her friends)... Hahahahahahaha..
Boy, when Rose shoots herself in the foot, she does it with both barrels.. Hahahaha.. But again, that is our Rose....
She deserves it and then some...
She meant you, little one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr X Crypsis X 141,983
News Judge orders Kansas to count thousands of dispu... 1 hr Wildchild 1
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 hr Mikey 7,059
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr Mikey 5,786
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 5 hr Rose_NoHo 1,157
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 6 hr positronium 10,533
News Outrage, caution from Latino stars in critical ... 7 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 4
More from around the web