The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
114,901 - 114,920 of 253,666 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware of its history, and what it means today.
No you don't... And what you know of it today, Is based upon what white supremacist think of the Confederate Flag, which is absolutely nothing...

You, no doubt are pretty much no different than them.. Neither of you have done a damn thing for the betterment of This Country.. Period.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Posit, I don't live in the land of pretend like you do.
Oh..Brother..At least he don't think he's a super hero.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I know enough just from reading these threads. Maybe you should be more concerned with the actions of your "ilk". Maybe they are actually at fault and are the ones who bully and hate and put people down? What you see from my "ilk" are people who refuse to relent to that hatred. Now go ahead and deny it. That's what you people do. ;)
LMAO. They are certainly no more at fault than YOU and your ilk. You and your ilk bully, hate, and put people down more than others on here. What is sad is that you cannot admit it. You seem to think of yourselves as totally innocent and that you all are just defending yourselves. What a laugh. Open your eyes bub and look at yourself and your ilk.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are unpatriotic and a traitor to our country. You are fortunate in that our Constitution allows you to leave if you are not happy here.
Uh, I'm not the one who was talking a out wiping my azz with the Confederate Flag.. You were...

So, I guess you can go read that little diddy of yours, to yourself in the mirror.. Bigot...

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
When being "king of Topix" is your primary source of happiness you really need to re-think your life Ralff.
Why? Being the "Biggest Bully" is your primary source of happiness. Maybe YOU need to re-think your life bub.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Posit, I don't live in the land of pretend like you do.
You are not sorry at all. You pretend to be and show your hypocrisy at the same time. Very revealing IMAO.

“Let's X Change!!”

Level 4

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

the president of the united states has had a tough run in the first 100 plus days of his 2nd term.
he's up against the wall on foreign affairs.
his domestic policies have let him down so much that he couldn't even deliver democrats in the senate to support his agenda.
obama can only blame the gop congress for so long.....time for him to step up and show some leadership. that's what a potus is supposed to do, right?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't... And what you know of it today, Is based upon what white supremacist think of the Confederate Flag, which is absolutely nothing...
You, no doubt are pretty much no different than them.. Neither of you have done a damn thing for the betterment of This Country.. Period.
She has no clue what the disarming of American citizens would mean. Or how it would be done one little law at a time until it was done.. That's what she knows about history.

Thank GOD she and her dumbard friends are not our first line of defense..

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not here all the time. If you really "knew" me you would know that. Like I said, I don't have to prove my successes to you or anyone, especially on Topix. lol
I see YOU on here as much as anyone else. Must be a lonely life in that basement.

You don't have any successes or you wouldn't be here bub!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. They are certainly no more at fault than YOU and your ilk. You and your ilk bully, hate, and put people down more than others on here. What is sad is that you cannot admit it. You seem to think of yourselves as totally innocent and that you all are just defending yourselves. What a laugh. Open your eyes bub and look at yourself and your ilk.
LOL

I disagree, and have NEVER thought of myself as totally innocent.

It's you who "cannot admit" that it's the other way around.

"They" are more at fault but like with most people who cannot see the error in their ways, they choose to turn a blind eye to their transgressions all the while judging their perceived transgressions in others.

Maybe you need to look in the mirror, "GRAND PATRIOT"? lol

Another sock eh?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL
You're assuming that I live in a "neighborhood". Seriously, go back under the rock from whence you came. Your passive aggressive attempts at insulting are both dull and juvenile. ;)
You think your lively aggressive attempts at insulting are sharp and adult? LMAO

You are a bully. No other word for you. Face it.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he has any... Ha ha ha ha...
Maybe he met a real Indian.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are not sorry at all. You pretend to be and show your hypocrisy at the same time. Very revealing IMAO.
You're right, I'm not sorry but there's no "hypocrisy". That was sarcasm Posit. Why would I be sorry for not participating in your deceit?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL
You're assuming that I live in a "neighborhood". Seriously, go back under the rock from whence you came. Your passive aggressive attempts at insulting are both dull and juvenile. ;)
If you don't live in a neighborhood, go to a park. You should be able to find some kids your age to play with.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You think your lively aggressive attempts at insulting are sharp and adult? LMAO
You are a bully. No other word for you. Face it.
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You think your lively aggressive attempts at insulting are sharp and adult? LMAO
I have my moments. ;)
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You are a bully. No other word for you. Face it.
I disagree. Face that. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes you do. Well documented.
As expected, the proxies are now in effect. lol

A sure sign that you all have nothing left. ;)

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

GRAND PARROT wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the Pamper off your Beak, and speak.
What a pitiful attempt at being amusing. You fail!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I see YOU on here as much as anyone else. Must be a lonely life in that basement.
You don't have any successes or you wouldn't be here bub!
As much as anyone else? But not more?

What "basement" are you speaking of?

So, are you saying you don't have any "successes"? You're here?

lol

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Her therapist refused to continue treating her and notified the police of x being a dangerous person..
As they should. As they should.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh..Brother..At least he don't think he's a super hero.
The word is "doesn't" Bonnie, DOESN'T think he's a super hero.

**shakes head**

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••