The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#136418 May 5, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't... And what you know of it today, Is based upon what white supremacist think of the Confederate Flag, which is absolutely nothing...
You, no doubt are pretty much no different than them.. Neither of you have done a damn thing for the betterment of This Country.. Period.
She has no clue what the disarming of American citizens would mean. Or how it would be done one little law at a time until it was done.. That's what she knows about history.

Thank GOD she and her dumbard friends are not our first line of defense..

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136419 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not here all the time. If you really "knew" me you would know that. Like I said, I don't have to prove my successes to you or anyone, especially on Topix. lol
I see YOU on here as much as anyone else. Must be a lonely life in that basement.

You don't have any successes or you wouldn't be here bub!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#136423 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. They are certainly no more at fault than YOU and your ilk. You and your ilk bully, hate, and put people down more than others on here. What is sad is that you cannot admit it. You seem to think of yourselves as totally innocent and that you all are just defending yourselves. What a laugh. Open your eyes bub and look at yourself and your ilk.
LOL

I disagree, and have NEVER thought of myself as totally innocent.

It's you who "cannot admit" that it's the other way around.

"They" are more at fault but like with most people who cannot see the error in their ways, they choose to turn a blind eye to their transgressions all the while judging their perceived transgressions in others.

Maybe you need to look in the mirror, "GRAND PATRIOT"? lol

Another sock eh?

Level 2

Location hidden

#136424 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL
You're assuming that I live in a "neighborhood". Seriously, go back under the rock from whence you came. Your passive aggressive attempts at insulting are both dull and juvenile. ;)
You think your lively aggressive attempts at insulting are sharp and adult? LMAO

You are a bully. No other word for you. Face it.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#136425 May 5, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he has any... Ha ha ha ha...
Maybe he met a real Indian.

Level 8

Location hidden

#136427 May 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are not sorry at all. You pretend to be and show your hypocrisy at the same time. Very revealing IMAO.
You're right, I'm not sorry but there's no "hypocrisy". That was sarcasm Posit. Why would I be sorry for not participating in your deceit?

Level 2

Location hidden

#136428 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL
You're assuming that I live in a "neighborhood". Seriously, go back under the rock from whence you came. Your passive aggressive attempts at insulting are both dull and juvenile. ;)
If you don't live in a neighborhood, go to a park. You should be able to find some kids your age to play with.

Level 8

Location hidden

#136429 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You think your lively aggressive attempts at insulting are sharp and adult? LMAO
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You think your lively aggressive attempts at insulting are sharp and adult? LMAO
I have my moments. ;)
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You are a bully. No other word for you. Face it.
I disagree. Face that. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#136431 May 5, 2013
One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes you do. Well documented.
As expected, the proxies are now in effect. lol

A sure sign that you all have nothing left. ;)

Level 2

Location hidden

#136432 May 5, 2013
GRAND PARROT wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the Pamper off your Beak, and speak.
What a pitiful attempt at being amusing. You fail!

Level 8

Location hidden

#136433 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I see YOU on here as much as anyone else. Must be a lonely life in that basement.
You don't have any successes or you wouldn't be here bub!
As much as anyone else? But not more?

What "basement" are you speaking of?

So, are you saying you don't have any "successes"? You're here?

lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#136434 May 5, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Her therapist refused to continue treating her and notified the police of x being a dangerous person..
As they should. As they should.

Level 8

Location hidden

#136435 May 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh..Brother..At least he don't think he's a super hero.
The word is "doesn't" Bonnie, DOESN'T think he's a super hero.

**shakes head**

Level 8

Location hidden

#136437 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't live in a neighborhood, go to a park. You should be able to find some kids your age to play with.
Yawn.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#136438 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me...Correction..Wanna be bully. Carry on..

Level 8

Location hidden

#136439 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Being the "Biggest Bully" is your primary source of happiness. Maybe YOU need to re-think your life bub.
You should re-lay this message to some of the Conservative far right posters here it would be more applicable.

;)

“Let's X Change!!”

Level 4

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#136440 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>The GOP or even Bush had nothing to do with his "Red line" dance with Syria while North Korea and Iran watch him. Obama owns that.
benghazi will be on his doorstep this week.....just like the delivered milk.....it will be served up cold.

Level 8

Location hidden

#136441 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>Oh it isn't but it sure is fun knowing everyone can clearly see that I have been designated by Topix as being superior to you.:)
Ralff, you tell yourself whatever you have to, to get through the day bud. ;)
The Harsh Reality

Long Beach, CA

#136442 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Her therapist refused to continue treating her and notified the police of x being a dangerous person..
A self-reinforcing delusion is one that becomes stronger through actions and defense and thought concerning said delusion.

Level 2

Location hidden

#136443 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I do, 206 in fact. You?
<quoted text>
No, not usually. For the most part like most humans, I respond to nasty stimuli in kind. Personally, I feel like I'm much milder than those you would call your "ilk". I've never seen such ugly hatred and bitterness from so called "Christians" before posting on this site.
<quoted text>
That's your perception, no doubt because you are sympathetic to those you agree with here. If you were at all objective, you would be able to see the reality of who is looking down on who.
<quoted text>
For what? For not bowing down to bullying? For verbally defending myself and others here? I don't think a person needs therapy for that but if you feel that's what you need, by all means feel free to contact a professional on the matter.
I can say the same of you bub. If you were at all objective, you could see yourself and your ilk as who you really are. You constantly do the same things you accuse others of. Wake up bub.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeb Bush: Immigration is 'not a felony' but 'an... 7 min Cricket 23 37
Top Presidential Candidate Says Anarchy May For... 1 hr Mykro 9
Mexican woman who hanged herself showed no dist... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
1st Suit Filed Over Enforcement of Immigration Law 1 hr RustyS 63
Kidnapping and Extortion Bring Massive Revenue ... 1 hr citizen 2
Government funds lawyers for immigrant kids 3 hr Earl 3
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 4 hr Cat74 210
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 136,007

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE