The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#136344 May 5, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you need a clue so here it is;
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
There are others that state the same intent but of course you will protest that they aren't using the exact words you stated so just F.O. scum bucket.
Agreed.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#136345 May 5, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
He would need to put the libs in that big hole of fire also---they are the ones who initiated it.
Oops, I guess it slipped your mind. Then again the walking dead don't have the brain matter to think with....
The walking dead eh? How Christian of you..

Now the "Libs" initiated the lake of fire? LMAO

You're really too much!

Level 8

Location hidden

#136346 May 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Here's a thought Fido.. Just scroll on past my posts. It's easy. Even a numbskull like you can do that.
Hey! You had a thought! Good for you, it's about time. ;)

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#136347 May 5, 2013
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
We make the flags here too. They're worth exactly what you morons pay for them. Tell ya what, dummy. No one here is for want, or collecting food stamps like your bunch.
Thanks Again,
Billy Idol - Rebel Yell (Lyrics)

Evening Patriot..

Eagle

Level 8

Location hidden

#136348 May 5, 2013
Reality wrote:
WISE UP!!!
or
Good bye America.
America is "wising up" everyday. When will you be leaving?
Reality Bites

Los Angeles, CA

#136349 May 5, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, they are being paid hourly by ACORN to spew ignorance. This is why they are on here a lot, gotta get that over time.
You're paying Jim Beam to do all your talking.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136350 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Like everyone else here, I know you from your posts. That was enough to get a fairly good idea on what you're about.
Gr, it's rather obvious that you're one of those fellers that like to talk, and pretend and I'll admit you're pretty good at it. You've probably been doing it for a long time and often. I imagine the internet is your only outlet and primary form of contact with the outside world.
You talk a big game every time you come here but when you're confronted on your b.s the facade cracks. This has happened numerous times and the real you is revealed. There are others here that really do live the "good life" and don't have to post it in every other post, like you do.
So, don't worry so much about mine or anyone else's successes, or that minorities want to lay claim to their ethnicity as Americans. It's not in your control or really any of your business. You and how you think in feel is just not that important in the grand scheme of things. ;)
What successes have you had? None that I know of.

Just remember "YOU and how you think in (sic) feel is just not that important in the grand scheme of things" either!

YOU think you are much more important than you are bub.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#136351 May 5, 2013
News flash....There was a post at the Rotten Apple about an hour ago. It was probably more like a bump than a post though..
Reality Bites

Los Angeles, CA

#136352 May 5, 2013
Reality wrote:
WISE UP!!!
or
Good bye America.
Good, when you leaving?
Reality Bites

Los Angeles, CA

#136354 May 5, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to know you would disrespect your fellow Americans.. Tell me do you fly a mexican flag in your front yard??
Eagle
Do you fly the Stars & Barz?

Level 2

Location hidden

#136355 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a decent bone in your body? Do you just sit at your computer and think of nasty things to say to people? You truly enjoy looking down your nose at people and trying to put them in what you consider to be their place.

Have you ever considered therapy?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#136356 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure..I thought if I addressed a Fido, you would respond..Good dog.Maybe Free has a doggie biscuit for ya.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#136357 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Right, and I totally believe you.**eye roll** ;)
<quoted text>
Really? Sounds to me this is something you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better.
<quoted text>
"I have no need to prove myself"
LOL, this immediately followed by an announcement that you're "living the good life". lol
Gr, you're too funny.
<quoted text>
LOL, you really will and do say anything don't you?
<quoted text>
Now now Gr, let's not get cranky. If by "doing your part" means insulting Ntr and pretending you're not obsessed with her than I agree with you, otherwise, I think you're just talking mierda as usual. lol
Like I told you Topix not my life.

I did not expect you to get, "I did my part". "I fulfilled my obligations". Takers just don't ever seem to get the point.. As they are too busy being focused on taking hand outs...

Your weak, missy, and when the heat is on, you bring out the big guns of lies, twisting and mischaracterization of others.. Of which you fail miserably at. I guess that is just another feather you can put in your hat...
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#136358 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember "YOU and how you think in (sic) feel is just not that important in the grand scheme of things" either!
Yes he does. There's just no demand for a pretend X Man.

Level 8

Location hidden

#136359 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know of them? I don't broadcast my successes here, no need to. ;)

In fact, I enjoy watching people like Gr and others fumble over their conjectures and false assumptions making fools of themselves trying to put people down that they know nothing about.

My importance is relative to who you ask. Since your importance to me is minimal, the same goes for your opinion on the matter. ;)
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#136360 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I've made up my mind, long ago. lol
Calling me a loser and throwing out your baseless conjectures hoping they'll stick isn't going to win you any believers Gr.
You've played that hand so many times and lost, I would think you'd give up on the tactic entirely, but, some people just don't learn.
;)
You will never be able to handle the truth. Period!

Keep on twisting it though.. The only ones who agree with you are your friends who swim in the same murky pond you do....

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#136361 May 5, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, liberals like you, make Our American Flag not worth sh!t anymore...
Concur.. I don't support disrespecting any flag even those of our enemy's we defeated in battle.. Unless we kill them all let them have their pride and dignity..

Eagle

Level 2

Location hidden

#136362 May 5, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. It has everything to do with your previous comment. You were bragging about 3000 posts here compared to 600 on the new thread.
I used examples of threads with very large post counts to point out how childish and petty you are, nothing more.
I never heard that Jax or DP had any plot to kill this thread. They simply wanted to get away from morons like you and all the petty bickering and stupid insults that you people thrive on.
The Troll Rehab thread didn't fail at all, because there is nothing to win on Topix, except for little boys and girls like who play childish games and who apparently have never had any real successes in your life, so you need Topix as a poor substitute.
No one is winning or losing here, Ralff. That's for children like you and your "ilk." LOL!
You are the biggest whiner on this thread. If anyone acts like a child, it is YOU.

Level 8

Location hidden

#136363 May 5, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I told you Topix not my life.
I did not expect you to get, "I did my part". "I fulfilled my obligations". Takers just don't ever seem to get the point.. As they are too busy being focused on taking hand outs...
Your weak, missy, and when the heat is on, you bring out the big guns of lies, twisting and mischaracterization of others.. Of which you fail miserably at. I guess that is just another feather you can put in your hat...
LOL

Gr, I/we have heard it ALL before. I/we didn't believe it then and don't believe it now.

Your lectures and superficial sermons are as redundant as your bogus claims of success. Those who have what you boast don't have to post it here. Plain and simple.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#136364 May 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey You!!!... I believe that was his head I stepped on..I just detest pretend Indians..Almost as much as I detest pretend super heroes.LOL.
Hey You...

He has a head? I thought he always talked out of his ass... Learn something new every day. LOL...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeb Bush: Immigration is 'not a felony' but 'an... 56 min spud 42
Hundreds of lawyers raise hands to help unaccom... 1 hr spud 17
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 3 hr woodtick57 211
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr J ValJean 136,009
1st Suit Filed Over Enforcement of Immigration Law 6 hr gulf 64
Top Presidential Candidate Says Anarchy May For... 7 hr Mykro 9
Mexican woman who hanged herself showed no dist... 8 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE