The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#136429 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You think your lively aggressive attempts at insulting are sharp and adult? LMAO
You are a bully. No other word for you. Face it.
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You think your lively aggressive attempts at insulting are sharp and adult? LMAO
I have my moments. ;)
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You are a bully. No other word for you. Face it.
I disagree. Face that. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#136431 May 5, 2013
One Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes you do. Well documented.
As expected, the proxies are now in effect. lol

A sure sign that you all have nothing left. ;)

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136432 May 5, 2013
GRAND PARROT wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the Pamper off your Beak, and speak.
What a pitiful attempt at being amusing. You fail!

Level 8

Location hidden

#136433 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I see YOU on here as much as anyone else. Must be a lonely life in that basement.
You don't have any successes or you wouldn't be here bub!
As much as anyone else? But not more?

What "basement" are you speaking of?

So, are you saying you don't have any "successes"? You're here?

lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#136434 May 5, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Her therapist refused to continue treating her and notified the police of x being a dangerous person..
As they should. As they should.

Level 8

Location hidden

#136435 May 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh..Brother..At least he don't think he's a super hero.
The word is "doesn't" Bonnie, DOESN'T think he's a super hero.

**shakes head**

Level 8

Location hidden

#136437 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't live in a neighborhood, go to a park. You should be able to find some kids your age to play with.
Yawn.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#136438 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You think your lively aggressive attempts at insulting are sharp and adult? LMAO
You are a bully. No other word for you. Face it.
Excuse me...Correction..Wanna be bully. Carry on..

Level 8

Location hidden

#136439 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Being the "Biggest Bully" is your primary source of happiness. Maybe YOU need to re-think your life bub.
You should re-lay this message to some of the Conservative far right posters here it would be more applicable.

;)

“Let's X Change!!”

Level 4

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#136440 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>The GOP or even Bush had nothing to do with his "Red line" dance with Syria while North Korea and Iran watch him. Obama owns that.
benghazi will be on his doorstep this week.....just like the delivered milk.....it will be served up cold.

Level 8

Location hidden

#136441 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>Oh it isn't but it sure is fun knowing everyone can clearly see that I have been designated by Topix as being superior to you.:)
Ralff, you tell yourself whatever you have to, to get through the day bud. ;)
The Harsh Reality

Long Beach, CA

#136442 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Her therapist refused to continue treating her and notified the police of x being a dangerous person..
A self-reinforcing delusion is one that becomes stronger through actions and defense and thought concerning said delusion.

Level 2

Location hidden

#136443 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I do, 206 in fact. You?
<quoted text>
No, not usually. For the most part like most humans, I respond to nasty stimuli in kind. Personally, I feel like I'm much milder than those you would call your "ilk". I've never seen such ugly hatred and bitterness from so called "Christians" before posting on this site.
<quoted text>
That's your perception, no doubt because you are sympathetic to those you agree with here. If you were at all objective, you would be able to see the reality of who is looking down on who.
<quoted text>
For what? For not bowing down to bullying? For verbally defending myself and others here? I don't think a person needs therapy for that but if you feel that's what you need, by all means feel free to contact a professional on the matter.
I can say the same of you bub. If you were at all objective, you could see yourself and your ilk as who you really are. You constantly do the same things you accuse others of. Wake up bub.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#136444 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
The word is "doesn't" Bonnie, DOESN'T think he's a super hero.
**shakes head**
You are just a tin can for k!cking. You don't have anything except grammar and spelling to go after.
You are an exceptionally d!m w!tted lil' girl..Yes you are.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#136445 May 5, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now listen you, I happen to have African ancestors that were some of the first settlers here, and they set down roots mainly in Kentucky/Tennessee/ Virginia(in parts later named West Virginia). The reason you care so much about what a certain group of people call themselves is you are threatened by any attempt by said group to encourage pride in one's heritage to flourish. It's okay with you to be black if you do it quietly; make a fuss and you're a bunch of uppity reverse racists. Tell me what you remember about history class back when you attended school. I'll bet you can name the black Americans you studied on two fingers, right? See numbskull, that's why pride in one's heritage and culture is not just important, it's essential.
I don't use anyone to further an agenda. I am for equality for all law-abiding citizens. If someone does not desire equality, they can choose to forfeit that right. But I will argue to maintain that right for their benefit as well as those to come.
Hahahahahahahaha..

And what you fail to elaborate on, is that "African ancestry" of yours, comes in white skin.. Many people attach the color of "black" when they hear or read, "African".

And once people settle their roots down in the USA, their off springs Heritage begins on the soil of the USA.. That is what you fail to comprehend..

Americans come in all different colors with the very same American Heritage where we all have the same opportunities regardless of being wealthy or poor.. Something you apparently are ignorant of..

Black people have history and again, it is American Black History.. Not African History as they made their position here in the USA...

Yes, you do use people, especially those of color and the poor to fit into a group of liberals to push your agenda..
You think by merely saying you care about them just doesn't cut it.. You need to show action which requires getting off your azz and getting into the community and volunteering yourself to make changes that benefit those less fortunate than you.. Not by having other people to do the work, so you can pretend you are compassionate and giving.. You are neither...

Color is only relevant for those who need excuses for their own lack of ambition to get ahead in life.. And it's a damn shame that their failures came from drinking the kool-aid from their ancestors...

For your own ignorant information, there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of for being white...

And those of color who do nothing but whine and cry racism, discrimination, inequality and injustice? Well, perhaps if had been "their" people who immigrated here and put This Country together, they would have a legitimate bitch.. But since it wasn't their "ancestry" they can jstfu and be thankful, they are not living in the squalor that their ancestors came from and that they are living in a Free Country.. We ain't perfect, but we sure as hell are better than any other country...

Your white guilt only works on other liberals.. Thank God for small favors...

You are right, heritage and culture is essential.. When in Rome, do as the Romans.. When in America, do as the Americans.. You know, American Heritage and Culture.. Why you are ashamed to expect that of others is anyone's guess...

You may be willing to give up yours, I on the other hand AM NOT!

Level 8

Location hidden

#136446 May 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me...Correction..Wanna be bully. Carry on..
Must you beg for my attention? It's so degrading. lol
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#136447 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Bored with yourself?

Level 2

Location hidden

#136448 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I disagree, and have NEVER thought of myself as totally innocent.
It's you who "cannot admit" that it's the other way around.
"They" are more at fault but like with most people who cannot see the error in their ways, they choose to turn a blind eye to their transgressions all the while judging their perceived transgressions in others.
Maybe you need to look in the mirror, "GRAND PATRIOT"? lol
Another sock eh?
And you don't turn a blind eye? LMAO What is so sad is that you and your ilk truly enjoy it. Get a life dude.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#136449 May 5, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sick thing to say. I'll bet you're just a big, stupid woman with a big, stupid gun collection who is used to taking whatever she wants. No more wasting my time talking to you.
Hahahahaha hahahaha..

Bonnie had asked you not to post to her quite awhile back.. I'm sure, if Bonnie would had know, that post is all it would take for you not to post to her, she would had written it long ago...

Just remember, Bonnie rejected you first.. But if this gives you the sense of rejecting Bonnie, knock yourself out.. We all know better.. After all, it is your face you are concerned with saving anyhow...
Hank Williams

Los Angeles, CA

#136450 May 5, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I'm not the one who was talking a out wiping my azz with the Confederate Flag.. You were...
So, I guess you can go read that little diddy of yours, to yourself in the mirror.. Bigot...
The confederate flag is not an entirely useless rag,
Americans can also blow their nose with it, mop the floor, wash their cars, wipe their shoes on it, etc. etc.
And if you feel like being the laughingstock of the neighborhood, hang it on your front porch....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 11 min Guess Who 135
Obama administration accused of political motiv... 41 min ronnie 3
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 1 hr Earl 41
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 1 hr Earl 623
Why Americans are starting to really hate mexic... (Oct '07) 2 hr Jana 1,456
Can We Not Have Another Clinton vs. Bush Election? 4 hr wild child 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr johnny belinda 137,089
More from around the web