The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 333332 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#136364 May 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey You!!!... I believe that was his head I stepped on..I just detest pretend Indians..Almost as much as I detest pretend super heroes.LOL.
Hey You...

He has a head? I thought he always talked out of his ass... Learn something new every day. LOL...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#136365 May 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> B. Obama is a Grey.
I stand corrected.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#136366 May 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Yes he does. There's just no demand for a pretend X Man.
Not much demand for a failed Topix comedian either kid, ;) but don't let that discourage you. I hear the music store is always looking to hire in sales. All you need to know is how to spell the instruments right. ;)
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#136367 May 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Afternoon ALL you *Good* Guys :)
Hey AL. Seems like you've had a pretty good day today. Your absence from Topix is duly noted. lOL
shining starr

Chicago, IL

#136368 May 5, 2013
Marc Anthony - A Quién Quiero Mentirle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#136369 May 5, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are ignorant... There are many black people who are very proud of their roots and would no doubt slap you face for your stupid, childish ignorance of their heritage in This Country..
Unlike L.A. And Chicago, they do not refer to themselves as "African Americans". They have "black history" but it is American Black History that they pride themselves and their heritage in...
Unlike you, they do not promote racism and bigotry and they sure as hell do not use people to further an agenda like you do with them..
However, they no doubt would see you as an ignorant lily white liberal that would have no problems yanking on the zipper of a cotton picker...
Ignorant indeed.. What a pity..

Eagle

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#136370 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know of them? I don't broadcast my successes here, no need to. ;)
In fact, I enjoy watching people like Gr and others fumble over their conjectures and false assumptions making fools of themselves trying to put people down that they know nothing about.
My importance is relative to who you ask. Since your importance to me is minimal, the same goes for your opinion on the matter. ;)
And we watch YOU and your ilk make fools of yourselves trying to put people down YOU know nothing about. Hypocrites.

Level 8

Location hidden

#136371 May 5, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text> You will never be able to handle the truth. Period!
Keep on twisting it though.. The only ones who agree with you are your friends who swim in the same murky pond you do....
Typical. Throwing around the word "truth" again eh?. There's no "truth" in what you post Gr. You've been posting the same crowd pleasing b.s for kudos for some time. That's the "truth".
GRAND PARROT

Los Angeles, CA

#136372 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the biggest whiner on this thread. If anyone acts like a child, it is YOU.
Take the Pamper off your Beak, and speak.

Level 2

Location hidden

#136374 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Gr, I/we have heard it ALL before. I/we didn't believe it then and don't believe it now.
Your lectures and superficial sermons are as redundant as your bogus claims of success. Those who have what you boast don't have to post it here. Plain and simple.
I guess you haven't been successful or you wouldn't be here all the time. Right?
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#136375 May 5, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw anyone post that they were trying to kill this thread. I do recall some people saying that they were sick of the lies and negativity here and that they were no longer going to post on this one. That's a lot different than trying to kill it.
IMO no one, aside from posi, takes this forum as seriously as you. The simple truth is, your constant game-playing and dishonesty drove some posters away. You seem skeptical that a lot of us have never even received a warning on our accounts. That's because you are banned so often, you think it's the norm.
Since that new thread started, I've noticed that most of the posts here have been about slamming other posters, and of course, gossip about the new thread, lol.
I enjoy studying what makes people tick, and I'll admit I find your obsession with this thread quite fascinating.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha....

The only negativity here is that of you and your friends. Of course you didn't read what anybody said that they wanted this thread killed you never read other people's posts unless it has your name in it or if you have the opportunity to condescend alongside of your deal mannered friends. And of course you will lie to protect your friends as if they are a bunch of goody good two shoes of which both you and I know differently only difference is you fail to admit as much.

Level 2

Location hidden

#136376 May 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much demand for a failed Topix comedian either kid, ;) but don't let that discourage you. I hear the music store is always looking to hire in sales. All you need to know is how to spell the instruments right. ;)
Why don't you go play with the kids in your neighborhood. You would be in your element.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#136377 May 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hang on to your hair pretend chief.
I don't think he has any... Ha ha ha ha...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#136378 May 5, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Report this post for stupidity.
Report this post for nastiness.

God, are you immature or what.
shining starr

Chicago, IL

#136379 May 5, 2013
No Me Ames - Jennifer Lopez feat. Marc Anthony

Level 8

Location hidden

#136380 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
And we watch YOU and your ilk make fools of yourselves trying to put people down YOU know nothing about. Hypocrites.
LOL

I know enough just from reading these threads. Maybe you should be more concerned with the actions of your "ilk". Maybe they are actually at fault and are the ones who bully and hate and put people down? What you see from my "ilk" are people who refuse to relent to that hatred. Now go ahead and deny it. That's what you people do. ;)
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#136381 May 5, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why would I need to do that? I've already responded that I have never been rejected, so why would I need to pay someone to pretend to like me?
You need to brush up on your comebacks, Rallf, your zingers have no zing.
Oh, b.s., fake spirit.. You have been rejected by your ex-husband.. And to think of it, you have been rejected by many here..

Again, you have a major problem with being rejected, in fact.. It's the reason you keep hounding, harassing and lying about posters.. It like, "how dare they reject me".

No, you shouldn't have to pay someone to like you.. Try changing your attitude and improve yourself and then, maybe "someone" will like you..... Human decency 101.....
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#136382 May 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No anyways to it :)
You ARE one of the GOOD Guys ...
Along with Q, Reality, wth, GR ... etc.
Now ... you know who I mean ;~)
Our fellow *Patriots*...
Why thank you. I think you're pretty swell yourself.....

Level 8

Location hidden

#136383 May 5, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you haven't been successful or you wouldn't be here all the time. Right?
I'm not here all the time. If you really "knew" me you would know that. Like I said, I don't have to prove my successes to you or anyone, especially on Topix. lol

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#136384 May 5, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you need a clue so here it is;
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
There are others that state the same intent but of course you will protest that they aren't using the exact words you stated so just F.O. scum bucket.
Many stated that but they can't leave..

Night..

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney Slams Trump's 'Unfortunate' Remarks on I... 10 min Insiders R crooks 15
News Immigrant rights group launches citizenship dri... 12 min tomin cali 1
News El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, NM govern... 21 min Trump Was Right 13
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 49 min johnny belinda 138,516
News Haley's Charleston response, Confederate flag s... 1 hr Insiders R crooks 24
News Did sanctuary law lead to slaying? 1 hr Anonymous 4
News Donald Trump Says His Followers Are Cutting Up ... 1 hr Mall Rat 2
More from around the web