The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404320 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“A Star You Are”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#136272 May 5, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahaha..
You don't even know what the Confederate Flag stands for or the historical meaning it has with the development of This Country...
You like many, stereotype it.. Talk about bigotry.... You unfortunately wear it well...
I am aware of its history, and what it means today.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136274 May 5, 2013
The Great and Mighty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a patriot so don't speak for them.
Feel free to speak for your own people.... AKA the hypocrites!!!
piss off pUnk ...

;~)

“A Star You Are”

Level 8

#136275 May 5, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, liberals like you, make Our American Flag not worth sh!t anymore...
You are unpatriotic and a traitor to our country. You are fortunate in that our Constitution allows you to leave if you are not happy here.
Miss Zuri

Anaheim, CA

#136276 May 5, 2013
Confederate History Month is over.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136277 May 5, 2013
SENATE OFFERING $150M IN GRANTS TO SIGN UP ILLEGALS AS CITIZENS
'The groups that helped draft this bill can now give themselves taxpayer dollars'

The nonpartisan Center for Immigration Services calls the money

“slush funds”

and earlier this week cited several concerns — particularly that the money can go to the same groups that helped craft the legislation and that the spending appears to have no cap or oversight.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/senate-offering-15...

~-~

WHAT has happened to OUR Nation's "commonsense" ...???

“A Star You Are”

Level 8

#136278 May 5, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are ignorant... There are many black people who are very proud of their roots and would no doubt slap you face for your stupid, childish ignorance of their heritage in This Country..
Unlike L.A. And Chicago, they do not refer to themselves as "African Americans". They have "black history" but it is American Black History that they pride themselves and their heritage in...
Unlike you, they do not promote racism and bigotry and they sure as hell do not use people to further an agenda like you do with them..
However, they no doubt would see you as an ignorant lily white liberal that would have no problems yanking on the zipper of a cotton picker...
Now listen you, I happen to have African ancestors that were some of the first settlers here, and they set down roots mainly in Kentucky/Tennessee/ Virginia(in parts later named West Virginia). The reason you care so much about what a certain group of people call themselves is you are threatened by any attempt by said group to encourage pride in one's heritage to flourish. It's okay with you to be black if you do it quietly; make a fuss and you're a bunch of uppity reverse racists. Tell me what you remember about history class back when you attended school. I'll bet you can name the black Americans you studied on two fingers, right? See numbskull, that's why pride in one's heritage and culture is not just important, it's essential.
I don't use anyone to further an agenda. I am for equality for all law-abiding citizens. If someone does not desire equality, they can choose to forfeit that right. But I will argue to maintain that right for their benefit as well as those to come.
drinK the hiVE

New York, NY

#136279 May 5, 2013
The First Priority Of Any Sociopath Government' Is 2 Keep The On People In Full Deep IGNORANCE...

“A Star You Are”

Level 8

#136280 May 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Well.. That's what happens when you bring a tomahawk to a gun fight.
What a sick thing to say. I'll bet you're just a big, stupid woman with a big, stupid gun collection who is used to taking whatever she wants. No more wasting my time talking to you.

“A Star You Are”

Level 8

#136283 May 5, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove you did. Is the post gone? Did you get X-Man banned?
You are the liar, Ralff. You hate being shown up for the childish petty little boy you are.
You thought that name was a real name and you were going to get X-Man banned over it. LOL!
Bonnie Youngman, LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136284 May 5, 2013
Saudi Compound in Virginia with alleged Domestic Slaves also Housed some Very High-Profile Residents

by Shoebat Foundation on May 5, 2013 in Blog, General
Walid Shoebat

Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers raided the villa at 6024 Orris St, in Mclean, VA Last Tuesday night, which is owned by the Saudi Armed Forces Office and believed to house its defense attaché, removing two workers from the Philippines who are suspected of having been the ‘victims of domestic servitude’ and possible sex trafficking. The compound is not far (about four miles) from Prince Bandar Bin Sultan’s private residence&#8232; at 644 Chain Bridge Road&#8232; in McLean Virginia.

http://shoebat.com/2013/05/05/saudi-compound-...
I DA HO Bonnie

Los Angeles, CA

#136285 May 5, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha.. You just wish you could get some from anywhere. Period!
HAHAHA...Bonnie will never get as much as your mouth does.
Reality Bites

Los Angeles, CA

#136286 May 5, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha.... Obviously Bonnie stepped on a nerve... Go wrap it...
She don't step.......She Bites....Go stich it!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#136287 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! You knew who started it, so quit with the deception already.
That thread is no lie. It states that it wasn't created by you or one of your socks. So, where's the lie, POS?
Logic you know. Don't strain your brain.
Don't you ever get enough attention? LOL!
That thread implies and assumes that I use socks and that these fictious socks have created a thread. An outright lie but I wouldn't ever expect you to recognize this because your powers of recognition of, are clouded with your hate but I know that topix does, you insignificant troll.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#136289 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
LMFAO! You are such a liar. No one would get banned because of that thread, and if you reported it and it was found offensive, you would have gotten rid of it by now.
You just like the attention and having something to whine about. It's amusing to observe. You have no power, no control and you just hate that. There's nothing to expose on that thread about anyone, fool.
Then don't complain when it all comes around and slaps you upside the head.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136290 May 5, 2013
Reality Bites wrote:
<quoted text>
She don't step.......She Bites....Go stich it!
That's RIGHT!
no barking to that one or obnoxious noises!

She BITES ... nips it in the bud ...

As it should be!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#136291 May 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No anyways to it :)
You ARE one of the GOOD Guys ...
Along with Q, Reality, wth, GR ... etc.
Now ... you know who I mean ;~)
Our fellow *Patriots*...
You betcha.. You rock A.L.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#136293 May 5, 2013
The Great and Mighty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a patriot so don't speak for them.
Feel free to speak for your own people.... AKA the hypocrites!!!
Ah shud up ankle biter.
American Pie Hole

Los Angeles, CA

#136294 May 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's RIGHT!
no barking to that one or obnoxious noises!
She BITES ... nips it in the bud ...
As it should be!
You're the topix Carnival Barker.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#136295 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I think Topix is what he means by "the firm," and it's let him down. LOL!
I already stated what the firm was. Try to keep up or hone that poor memory a bit.
The Mack

Los Angeles, CA

#136296 May 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
You betcha.. You meth rock A.L.
I knew it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 min Dee Dee Dee 13,159
News Study: Illegal immigrants having more kids in US (Apr '09) 4 min Juan Illota 5,751
News Duplicitous NY Times Suddenly Enthused By State... 5 min Well Well 2
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 7 min o see the light 91
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 26 min Xrcb 14,897
News FAIR's big play: Onetime fringe group hopes to ... 2 hr tomin cali 25
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 2 hr tomin cali 29
More from around the web