The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Reality

Waddy, KY

#135921 May 3, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
She will deny the number of illegals, the many heinous crimes they commit and get away with... She is every bit for illegal aliens and just because they weren't caught and convicted, they have to be nice illegal aliens in her way of thinking..
She is a waste of time as illegal aliens can do no harm.. It's the Americans who do the harm.. Not once has she ever defended This Country or an American over an illegal alien parasite...
Thanks.

Hopeless is what I gathered from her post.

Do they drink a different water than we do? How do they come to ignorant conclusions when even a 1st grader could figure it out.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#135923 May 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you.
How many times did Rosie say lie in one post?
Four times, and what of it? When people LIE, they get called what they are.

How many times have you tried to get my attention now? One reply to bait per customer.

You don't like the truth about you fools, then scroll on by. I wasn't even posting to you. FACTS, not whining. Now buzz off, instigator. Your five minutes of attention is up.

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#135924 May 3, 2013
Agnostick wrote:
Sounds like "Reality" is in desperate need of some "fantasy." ROFLMAO!!!!
LOL!
Pulchritudinous

Brea, CA

#135925 May 3, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I lie about people so much? I'll tell you why.

When I can't control, manipulate, dominate, or intimidate certain people, I LIE about them or accuse them of being other posters. Or I attack their personal lives with more lies and hateful accusations.

It's weak and cowardly, but that's who I am and what most people have come to realize about me, except for the other weaklings and cowards who suck up to bullies like me. Truly pathetic, I am. I have no power, no control, no influence over anyone except the weakest links.
It's good to see you finally telling the truth.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#135927 May 3, 2013
Boy..Things are really jumpin' over at the exclusive Rotten Apple Club..Topix must have shut it down to spray for bugs.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#135928 May 3, 2013
These foiols can't live with out you POS.LOL.

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#135929 May 3, 2013
Pulchritudinous wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to see you finally telling the truth.
You have any idea how stupid you appear changing my posts, troll?

It's weak and cowardly just like you.
Pulchritudinous

Brea, CA

#135931 May 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
Boy..Things are really jumpin' over at the exclusive Rotten Apple Club..Topix must have shut it down to spray for bugs.
It took a couple of days to realize they didn't even like themselves.
No thread can change that.
Haters will always be lonely and hated.
Pulchritudinous

Canyon Country, CA

#135932 May 3, 2013
Pulchritudinous wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good for all to see how I change your posts, Now we finally know you're always telling the truth.
Bravo!
Pulchritudinous

Brea, CA

#135933 May 3, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have any idea how stupid you appear changing my posts, troll?
It's weak and cowardly just like you.
Doggie say what?
Pulchritudinous

Brea, CA

#135934 May 3, 2013
Agnostick wrote:
dribble dribble drool drool bow wow wow
There, much better.
Pulchritudinous

Canyon Country, CA

#135935 May 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
The difference of that exclusive club, is they don't post all your type of bubble brain pharts and giggles, burps and azz kissin smacks. Just for tallying up some childish post count. Grow up Baby Huey.
Pulchritudinous

Brea, CA

#135936 May 3, 2013
Pulchritudinous wrote:
<quoted text>
I suck dirty washcloth's!
Good job mini me.
Pulchritudinous

Canyon Country, CA

#135937 May 3, 2013
Pulchritudinous wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job mini me.
Better than Bulld!ke Bonnie!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135941 May 3, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>I'd start Oblamer fishing lesson with a fishing hook and some fishing line an tell him to go catch a fish.
Firearm safety I'd start him with a Daisy and a pack of b-b's an tell him to go shooting,just don't shoot your foot.
He doesn't need guitar lessons because he is a guitar an has one tune whinning,whinning,whinning.
Amen Sunny! AMEN :)
Jay F Kay

Long Beach, CA

#135943 May 3, 2013
Ask not what our country can do to divide us, ask what we can do not to divide our country.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#135946 May 3, 2013
Pulchritudinous wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference of that exclusive club, is they don't post all your type of bubble brain pharts and giggles, burps and azz kissin smacks. Just for tallying up some childish post count. Grow up Baby Huey.
Still they prefer our company over here to their own, Luie.

“Need a light?”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#135948 May 3, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, since she started posting she has come on to nearly every poster who she thinks is Male. Then when rejected she gets nasty and hateful.
You know, I've been fortunate to have never been rejected, so that blows your theory.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#135949 May 3, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I've been fortunate to have never been rejected, so that blows your theory.
Well...You gonna piddle around..Or are ya going straight into attack mode? We could just circle around each other for a minute before we get to it..But what's the point.LMAO.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135950 May 3, 2013
Hey Bonnie!
It's finally Spring here :)
Been enjoying the weather ...

Turning cold again tomorrow tho.
Just in time for the WORLD famous

Kentucky Derby!

Back down in the 50's :(
``````````
Mint Julep anyone :)

Ingredients

mint
1 teaspoon sugar
3 ounces bourbon

Glass Type: old-fashioned glass
Instructions

(Representing the High Kentucky School of Julepistics)

Place 5 or 6 leaves of mint in the bottom of a prechilled, dry 12-ounce glass or silver beaker. Add sugar and crush slightly with a muddler. Pack glass with finely cracked ice. Pour a generous 3 ounces of Kentucky bourbon over the ice. Stir briskly until the glass frosts. Add more ice and stir again before serving. Stick a few sprigs of mint into the ice so that the partaker will get the aroma.

Still not enough mint flavor? Try this: For each julep, lightly cover about 10 sprigs of mint with superfine sugar, add an ounce of spring water, macerate, let stand for 10-15 minutes, and strain through a fine sieve into the ice-filled glass. Then add whiskey and proceed as above. If you'll stoop to maceration, you might also want to float 1/2 ounce of dark Jamaica rum on top.

Read more: Mint Julep - Drink Recipe How to Make the Perfect Mint Julepe
http://www.esquire.com/drinks/mint-julep-drin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Paso ID Program Aims to Aid Undocumented 38 min L Morales 27
Immigrants closer to driver's licenses in Arizona 1 hr see the light 8
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr J ValJean 137,084
Distinguished pol 3 hr Guess Who 41
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 3 hr spocko 587
The Big Stupid Thread About Everything (Jul '13) 4 hr positronium 545
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 5 hr barefoot2626 112
More from around the web