The President has failed us

Jun 9, 2012 Read more: Times News 323,263
This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#135265 May 1, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
Case Worker: Illegal Aliens Got Food Stamps by the “Vanload”
For decades the U.S. government has knowingly given illegal immigrants food stamps, according to a former certification case worker who denounced the costly practice back in the 1980s but was essentially ordered to keep a lid on it.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/04/cas...
The traitorous criminal Oblamer should be tried for treason, convicted, then hung.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#135266 May 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Liberal Frustrations Grow after 100 Days of Obama 2.0
“We are writing to express our deep concern about the nation’s corrupt campaign finance system and about your failure, to date, as President to provide meaningful leadership or take effective action to solve this fundamental problem facing our democracy.”
-- Letter to President Obama from a coalition of liberal groups calling for more regulation of political donations and spending.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/30/li...
Black Morehead College uninvites black speaker for having the temerity to criticize the boy blunder Oblamer.
He pointed out that Bush's cabinet was more diverse than Oblamers.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#135267 May 1, 2013
Clearly Oblamer prefers jews to blacks. Must be his white half. Or the fact he's a stooge for Wall Street bankers.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#135268 May 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You are so obviously jealous and intimidated by a woman who is far superior to you intellectually and every other way.
All you can do is post hateful lies and gossip like a teenage brat trying to enlist other b*tches just like yourself to agree with you. It takes three or more of you hateful witches to attack ONE woman, and she's still ten times stronger, smarter and wittier than you will ever be.
You Witches of Eastwick wear green well. LOL!
Now have your hissy fit. It's laughable to say the least.
Superior, hmmm.

GOD is the only one superior, the rest of us are only mere peons.

Sadly, the liberals are clueless and lack common sense, yet they are deemed as....superior by their own puffiness.

Rosie, you keep voting yourself to a world of misery by supporting a corrupt and evil individual as Obama...this is tragic.

It doesn't require a degree to see what Obama and Queen Michelle are capable of. Why aren't you equipped with the sense to know this?
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#135269 May 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Bottom line: Young Muslim extremists.
AS USUAL! OPEN your eyes.
The very people we can't "profile", resulting in 9/11.
Leadville Blou

Canyon Country, CA

#135270 May 1, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The traitorous criminal Oblamer should be tried for treason, convicted, then hung.
When he's hung, that's where you come in and suck.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#135271 May 1, 2013
I hold the prompter operator for the Presidents words because, he was mis-heard. No evidence still exists of President Obama's original statement.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#135272 May 1, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Much more regarding Benghazi will come out in the weeks ahead. Whistle blowers have come forward and are talking to Congress. Some of these are personnel who were actually there and know what happened. They have been shipped all over the world and threatened to keep the quiet.
I finally got home early enough to see the news and saw that.. The truth will come out sooner or later.. It always does..

Evening GP and all Patriots.. Not going to be on long another early day tomorrow.. It would be nice if gas came down a bit.. Burning a hundred bucks every two days.. Need a check soon..

Eagle

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#135273 May 1, 2013
I hold the prompter operator responsible for the Presidents words because, he was mis-heard. No evidence still exists of President Obama's original statement.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#135274 May 1, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should we continue to defend against lies? We can have a worthwhile discussion as soon as you get honest.
I tell the truth about Oblamer, his lies, his dishonesty, his failures. Show me one lie I've posted about Obama. Then we can have an honest discussion.
Let's start with Obama advertising in Mexico to give illegals free taxpayer funded benefits as soon as they get here.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#135275 May 1, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, implementation of Obamacare may be the straw that broke the camels back for the 2014 election. Things are not looking good. There will be massive problems and insurance rate will go up substantially for many people. You can't add 40 million people without the rest of us paying the price.
The dems are going to be paying a heavy price tag come election time..

Eagle
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#135276 May 1, 2013
Leadville Blou wrote:
<quoted text>
When he's hung, that's where you come in and suck.
Suck on a tall, cold beer in celebration.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#135277 May 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Superior, hmmm.
GOD is the only one superior, the rest of us are only mere peons.
Sadly, the liberals are clueless and lack common sense, yet they are deemed as....superior by their own puffiness.
Rosie, you keep voting yourself to a world of misery by supporting a corrupt and evil individual as Obama...this is tragic.
It doesn't require a degree to see what Obama and Queen Michelle are capable of. Why aren't you equipped with the sense to know this?
LMFAO! You are so utterly ignorant, all I can do is laugh.

I was addressing your obvious hatred and jealousy toward NTR. Had nothing to do with your bigoted hatred toward President Obama and the First Lady.

Only in the warped, conspiracy-ridden minds of you far-right extremists is Obama an "evil individual." You are so melodramatic and dishonest it really is hilarious.

The fact remains that NTR is far more intelligent and articulate than you despite your desperate attempt to use God to deny it.

You really aren't very bright though, that's obvious and you seem to be quite insecure and easily threatened by those who are more intelligent than you.

Common sense means being honest, practical, down to earth, and rational, not hysterical, dishonest and a drama queen like you.

And don't call me "Rosie." It leaves you highly suspect as being one of the filthy trolls who post here.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#135278 May 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that there are many people who have dealt with NTR and generally come away with the same conclusion---they find her despicable and incredulous.
I say they're right.
Her first attack is to be condescending.
Then the "attacker" of vocabulary police.
Story teller in more ways than one.
Life historian of her family generations.
Prevaricator and Exaggerator about sums it all up.
Off-subject. Ralllf says take it to another thread.
Union

Alexandria, VA

#135279 May 1, 2013
The president has only failed the working class people. He has backed non workers all the way.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#135280 May 1, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck. I have no idea who created the thread, but the most you can do is ask Topix to delete the thread. If it bothers you that much I suggest you do that. I doubt you will have much support beyond that seeing as you are here implying that I am a streetwalker among other slurs.
Please do yourself a favor and stop using the word 'ilk'.
I believe Oblamer said he'd close Gitmo, what happened? How many troops still in Iraq?
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#135282 May 1, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I'm posting as a Freespirit8, Psycho. Gender NOYB.
Evening, Ma'am.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#135283 May 1, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Because God wants you to love them. That would mean you have to care about them.
God's gonna get you for that..........

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#135284 May 1, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>A truck waitress calls the Sheriff and say's "Sheriff you got come down here right away, there is a Democrat in one of my booth's and he is a-jeckin-off". The Sheriff replied, "well hell, we cain't have nobody a-jackin in public, but what makes you think he is a Democrat?" The waitress retorts back, "I told you Sheriff, he is a-jackin off, if he was a Republican he would be a-screwin somebody".
LOL.. Good one..:-)

Eagle
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#135286 May 1, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
You're worrying about immigration reform while the real potential to take America down is given little if any reporting.
"Is the Dollar Dying? Why US Currency Is in Danger
The U.S dollar is shrinking as a percentage of the world's currency supply, raising concerns that the greenback is about to see its long run as the world's premier denomination come to an end.
When compared to its peers, the dollar has drifted to a 15-year low, according to the International Monetary Fund, indicating that more countries are willing to use other currencies to do business.
While the American currency still reigns supreme --it constitutes $3.72 trillion, or 62 percent, of the $6 trillion in allocated foreign exchange holdings by the world's central banks -- the Japanese yen, Swiss franc and what the IMF classifies as "other currencies" such as the Chinese yuan are gaining."
continued
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100461159
From what I've read on the subject in losing our International monetary researve status it would prevent us from continuing to print more money.
What's happening with world's reserve currency
"In 1971, after President Nixon took the U.S. off the gold standard, the dollar was tied to oil for strength as the world's reserve currency, transforming it into the "petro-dollar," which meant that if any nation wanted to pay for oil, they had to first redeem their currencies in dollars. This gave the U.S. monetary advantage and power over global trade and resulted in a higher standard of living for U.S. citizens.
In the past few years, however, the dollar has become highly unstable as the world's reserve currency owing to unrestrained money-printing by the private "Fed" to prop up Wall Street, the big banks and to save their cohorts with tens of trillions in bail-outs created out of thin air at forced taxpayer expense.
To combat this, Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa and now Australia have all banded together to replace the dollar as the world's reserve currency, seeking to establish their own bank with a new basket of currencies as its foundation while other oil-rich nations like Iran are now only accepting gold or the euro for its oil.
This is a direct challenge to the west's dominance and its bankers, one in which wars have been started over in the past. In the last two years or so, the DHS (Dept. of Homeland Security) has purchased enough ammunition, guns and mini-tanks to fight a 25 year protracted war in the U.S.
Once the dollar loses its reserve currency status in the world or collapses, one can't help but wonder just what the feds and DHS are anticipating as the end result and what they're expecting in terms of response from the general public given their latest actions and preparations?"
continued
http://www.heraldextra.com/news/opinion/mailb...
Some have speculated this as a reason Bush wanted to depose Saddam. Of course virtually all LIV's and most dems/libs don't have a clue of the ramifications of the dollar losing it's status as the world's reserve currency for our economic well being.

No other country in the world has such a large cadre of shreiking hysterics who consistently espouse harmful policies here at home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 3 hr Brian_G 4,611
Poll Basnos! Nabasnos! 4 hr Quirky 481
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 137,896
News Gutierrez Hands Out - Do Not Deport Me' Toolkit... 6 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11
News Steve King: Obama 'importing millions' of illeg... 10 hr goonsquad 12
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 10 hr barefoot2626 37
News Obama's 2nd term travails: A lame duck before h... (Jul '14) 14 hr Who Guessed it 41
More from around the web