The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
112,941 - 112,960 of 244,999 Comments Last updated 45 min ago
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134000
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Over where?
Making a fool of myself? How so?
I'm "here" to post.....why are you here?
Are you ok Gr? You better check for fever or something...
Weak and immature at best..
Go away little girl.. The big boys do NOT want to play with you...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134001
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time you pumped that Jive you were 6`1" and 242 lbs. Still a lying fake.
Apparently she is dieting...

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134002
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
You have quite a talent----and I too put my faith in Him, He who has Risen.
It is TRAGIC that many Americans have turned their back on God's Son, to their own detriment!!!!
Since this subject is off the threads topic, I'm leaving and going to bed.:) Good night!
Thank you, that's kind of you to say and I do appreciate it.

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134003
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing other than you fools exploiting yourselves to ridicule. Remember, you guys' swore off this thread..
Yet, here YOU are...
The question is, Why?
Getting the picture yet, fool?
"You guys"

There you go again being unspecific. I never "swore" off anything, but I am getting a little tired of kickun you and Q around like a tin can. hee hee

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134004
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak and immature at best..
Go away little girl.. The big boys do NOT want to play with you...
Big boys? Where dey at? You will let me know when they show up won't you?? ;)
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134005
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a woman, but you know that. I'm a little over my 218 playing weight but I wear the extra weight well do to a life time of athletics and continued exercise.
I can still run a forty faster than most men 30 pounds lighter than me. True story. ;)
Go pump your muscles to someone who is really interested in hearing your b.s.

You post like a girl. Period!

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134006
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entitled to your delusion of grandeur...
If it works for ya, go for it.... But we all know better.. You have low self-esteem.. It shows in your posts.. This one of yours is a prime example...
You are a very small, insecure and shallow individual trying to make themselves' out to be a giant...
You go girl....
(Shaking head)
Actually, how is anything I've posted trying to make myself out to be a giant? lol

That's your perception Gr. Does it bother you that much that I'm six feet tall??? lol

Is being "six feet tall" special?**shakes head**

What does that tell you?

Yep.

It's you who has low self esteem, but I've always known that about you.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134007
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..
Yes, I guess I can be.. But hey, at least I had your back.. You don't think I would send you in without some protection, do ya? LMAO...
Yes but why me? Rotten I tell ya! lololol I guess I`m the expendable one. lol ....At least I can count on Bonnie!

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134008
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Go pump your muscles to someone who is really interested in hearing your b.s.
You post like a girl. Period!
LOL

Awwwwe....somebody's not happy......go find happy gr. You poor thing.

lol
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134010
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
"You guys"
There you go again being unspecific. I never "swore" off anything, but I am getting a little tired of kickun you and Q around like a tin can. hee hee
"tin can" and "hee hee"

Naw, you ain't a girl.... Yeah right..

You give yourself away each and every time, NTR...

The bewitching hour is a dead give away.. lolololol....
(Shaking head) with laughter from the gut...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134011
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, how is anything I've posted trying to make myself out to be a giant? lol
That's your perception Gr. Does it bother you that much that I'm six feet tall??? lol
Is being "six feet tall" special?**shakes head**
What does that tell you?
Yep.
It's you who has low self esteem, but I've always known that about you.
Put the bottle away, NTR and go to bed. Your whiny sass is detectable as your closet drinking is..
LMAO...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134013
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but why me? Rotten I tell ya! lololol I guess I`m the expendable one. lol ....At least I can count on Bonnie!
Why you?
Cause fake spirit has been all over you like a rapid dog in heat, humping your leg at every turn.. I just figured if you laid her, it may tame her for awhile and she wouldn't be so filthy with her mouth on a public message board.. lolol

I bet you are kinda sorry you asked, huh? LOLOLOL...

I have to admit, I've missed posting with you guys...You're good people...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134014
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Awwwwe....somebody's not happy......go find happy gr. You poor thing.
lol
I have Happy in my life every minute of each day, NTR..

It is you who desperately needs to find happy.. After all it is YOU who said Topix has "aged" you..
You are withering away on a public message board.. What a pathetic existence you have.. Poor, poor, poor lil' NTR.... Still ain't got a honey to snuggle up with, I see... lololol...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134015
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you?
Cause fake spirit has been all over you like a rapid dog in heat, humping your leg at every turn.. I just figured if you laid her, it may tame her for awhile and she wouldn't be so filthy with her mouth on a public message board.. lolol
I bet you are kinda sorry you asked, huh? LOLOLOL...
I have to admit, I've missed posting with you guys...You're good people...
Lol , Yep she is quite the Trollope.

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134016
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the bottle away, NTR and go to bed. Your whiny sass is detectable as your closet drinking is..
LMAO...
I'm not Ntr, and every time you insist that I am, you truly look foolish Gr.

Your obsession with hurting her is one of the most disturbing things I've seen on these threads.

It's ugly. It really is. I'm going to leave you now to your ignorance and malevolence.

As little respect as I have for you, it's still too difficult to watch you be so low.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134017
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

G'night Quirky, sleep well my friend..

NTR, take your boney azz to bed and get some sleep...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134018
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Ntr, and every time you insist that I am, you truly look foolish Gr.
Your obsession with hurting her is one of the most disturbing things I've seen on these threads.
It's ugly. It really is. I'm going to leave you now to your ignorance and malevolence.
As little respect as I have for you, it's still too difficult to watch you be so low.
IMO you post a lot like Shayla, Ntr, Vorenus, STV, Sharpshooter, and Rose!
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134019
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

U.K. Gov’t Healthcare System Pays for Woman’s Breast Implants Because Being Flat Chested Allegedly Caused Her Emotional Distress

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/26/u-...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134020
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Senators Clash Over Immigration:‘We Have No Idea How Many People Will Be Legalized Under This Bill!’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/25/se...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134021
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bossy Toddler to Dad

Worry about yourself

http://www.today.com/video/today/51618886#516...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bachmann says she may make another presidential... 18 min Petal Power 154
Arizona to get unaccompanied immigrant youths 24 min shakey 41
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 26 min Flint hill bandit 16,125
La Raza CEO: 'USA! USA!' Chants 'Made Me Angry' 40 min No Pasaran 72
First lady steps up political push 40 min sandy1 3
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 47 min Freespirit8 135,010
GOP lawmakers fight plan to bring more illegal ... 1 hr Le Jimbo 15
•••
•••