The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#133133 Apr 25, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
But just one more prime example of when people try to extend a olive branch. You go Nasty and ballistic. Seems maybe you had a lot of that with your Puerto Rican Ex. Huh ?
He said I`m sorry I hit you Mi Rena, It won`t happen again. Oh please Benita Rose.
I don't accept "olive branches" that are laced with poison.

You're a despicable little bastard though.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#133134 Apr 25, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Only way you could know all of that is if you are NTR too. Since you also have never had a nice word to say to me it will be no surprise if you and x-woman are.
No, there is another way I could know. We are friends. Now, you wouldn't expect me to sit idly by and let you and others lie about my friend, would you?

You're right, I have never had a nice word to say to you as I recall. That's something I can't say about any other person. I don't trust you and I don't like you. NTR was kind and trusting and look what you've done to her. I knew who you were at your first post. Every day you prove me right.

I don't care who you think I am, or X-Man is, or NTR. I don't care what you believe.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#133135 Apr 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of teeny bopper boys and girls around here it seems.
Maybe they never got over some puberty issues. LOL!
It's hard to say with all the issues these people have.

Level 9

Forum

#133136 Apr 25, 2013
Boys Race Cars wrote:
<quoted text>
liar!
Like I said, still having puberty problems. Time to break out the Clearasil, pizza face.

Level 8

Location hidden

#133137 Apr 25, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you keep on telling yourself that. Its the only way to believe in ones' own lies.... lolol
Well, here we are again.

I think I will tell myself that gr, because it's the truth.

Still waiting on you to prove otherwise...tic toc, tic toc. ;)
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#133138 Apr 25, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I guess your mother was too busy working to take care of your sorry self, to teach you some respect for your elders. Did you grow up on the streets? You kind of talk like you did. No manners .... no respect for your elders. It doesn't matter weather you agree with them or not they deserve respect.
You can only hope that you will get to be old yourself.
Some people would call me old. I was ribbing granny bad witch, she can take it. She's actually not much older than me, she just looks it, but that's the hazard of being a woman.

I did grow up on the streets and made my own way in this world, no welfare, no Obamaphone, no section 8, no food stamps..
Boys Race Cars

Canyon Country, CA

#133139 Apr 25, 2013
Boys Race Cars wrote:
<quoted text>
When that fails you can always talk to yourself.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's what you do every night here at Anonymous Proxy Sock Hop!!
LOL!!

Level 9

Forum

#133140 Apr 25, 2013
--X-- Man wrote:
Does anyone have any questions? About Gr? Ralff? How about Positronium?
;)
No, but I have lots of answers. LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#133141 Apr 25, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You need it more than she does...
So, you agree, she needs help? Good.

Level 9

Forum

#133142 Apr 25, 2013
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>I remember the Easter of 2008 when you were on a hiatus and she said horrible things about you during a truce, my friend. Things you did not deserve.
Good to see you my good friend. You have been in my thoughts.
LOL! Yeah right, ftp.

What "horrible things" could anyone possibly say about GR that aren't absolutely true?

You sure have no problem with the countless horrible things GR and thugs posted about me and others though, do you you weaselly little hypocrite?

Please provide the links to these "horrible things" I posted about that miserable f*ck. Hahhahaha!
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#133143 Apr 25, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of...I saw your post earlier! I am on an iPad and I could stretch that photo as wide as the whole screen...sad! What is that around the eyes? You could be right about the health issue. The teeth looked odd as well. How sad to think someone has to demean their own self as to think some actions are OK! Self worth - very lacking. Obviously. Some things just have no real excuse.
I know for a fact, it's photo-shopped. So does the resident photo-shop expert who confronted NTR awhile back. NTR ignored that poster as NTR knows, that poster can tell her where she messed up.

What she has done, makes it look like a face lift gone bad...
Joan Rivers comes to mind....

http://www.okmagazine.com/sites/okmagazine.co...

Notice the cheekbone? lol Kinda the same with NTR. She just can't get that self portrait right...

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#133144 Apr 25, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You look like a fool using words you don't understand.
You look like a fool using words you do understand.

Which is worse?
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#133145 Apr 25, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Too much Saudi run Fox News.
Why the lie?
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#133146 Apr 25, 2013
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>STFU!!!
Hey, FTP...
Rico

Brea, CA

#133147 Apr 25, 2013
Boys Race Cars wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you do every night here at Anonymous Proxy Sock Hop!!
LOL!!
LIAR!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#133148 Apr 25, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure we are. They can watch me all they like I just don't do anything that's wrong. I hope you can say the same.
You slandered me and Fox news.
Rico

Brea, CA

#133149 Apr 25, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there is another way I could know. We are friends. Now, you wouldn't expect me to sit idly by and let you and others lie about my friend, would you?
You're right, I have never had a nice word to say to you as I recall. That's something I can't say about any other person. I don't trust you and I don't like you. NTR was kind and trusting and look what you've done to her. I knew who you were at your first post. Every day you prove me right.
I don't care who you think I am, or X-Man is, or NTR. I don't care what you believe.
Touching, for sure!

Level 9

Forum

#133150 Apr 25, 2013
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>The master of the backhanded compliment. A thank you would of sufficed.
There was nothing to thank him for. It was insincere and manipulative. He's posted very similar comments like that to me in the past using that same old song I shared with him several years ago. I know GR's deceitful tactics. I don't owe liars a damn thing.

But I'll thank you to mind your own business. Had nothing to do with you, but as always you suck up to GR no matter what.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#133151 Apr 25, 2013
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>She knows that as they are here 24/7 and change in their topix lives. It is all so simple yet so disturbing.
Yep , How the H&ll You been FTP? Nice to see you again.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#133152 Apr 25, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just plain creepy.
Imagine being so fixated with another poster that you actually sit and study there photograph with a magnifying glass.
Al's got some major problems goin' on.
Anyway, I'm bored.
Maybe once ralff, GR and eagle get done with this Ménage à twit routine we can get back to discussing the issues.
Right now there's a piece of cheese cake with my name on it.
Have a good one.
What issues were you discussing, Jax? Bashing Ralff and Posit is not the topic. How obama and his polocies or lack of has failed This Country is.

Still the same old drama queen that you always have been and always will be...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 49 min LEO 477 92
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr johnny belinda 135,879
Immigration-rights activist detained in O.C., m... 2 hr dirtbag1958 6
'Hit the Right Nerve' Pelosi confronts Gop rep ... 5 hr Here Is One 786
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Earl 16,172
Mexico's Pena Nieto says hopes U.S. immigration... 7 hr teddyr4me 13
Poll: Voters support legal path for immigrants 8 hr Andy 7
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE