The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 390979 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Boys Race Cars

Los Angeles, CA

#133124 Apr 25, 2013
Girls Fly Airplanes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm a lying low down proxie user. Using every dirty rotten trick in the book because I'm just not smart enough to debate decently. Forgive me!
When that fails you can always talk to yourself.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#133125 Apr 25, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it's pendejo (my Spanish isn't what it used to be)...and to answer your question, you are.
You look like a fool using words you don't understand.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#133126 Apr 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh. Wow, you're good. LOL!
I know I posted to you first, GR. It makes no difference to me.
My issue with you is your lies about NTR and X-Man, among countless other lies of yourse. Now, you can schmooze me all you like and pretend to be such a sweet old Teddy Bear, but I know you, and know your devilish tactics.
I have no reason to trust you or those you call friend here. I trust those who have earned it and deserve it.
It was a different time for a very brief moment when I shared that song with you. There was a slim chance of making peace and that was my gesture toward you, nothing more. I can't trust people who lie and play malicious games. They're pretense at sincerity and kindness is subject to suspicion. That's not a trust issue--it's simply good instincts and understanding human nature and behaviors.
I'll give you a small benefit of the doubt however, and thank you for your attempt at sincerity. Too much backstabbing by you and your friends for me to ever really trust you or any of them though.
I'm sure you'll understand, but sweet-talking me will not shut me up. LOL!

2013 Adele Skyfall Live Performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Boys Race Cars

Los Angeles, CA

#133127 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Lots of teeny bopper boys and girls around here it seems.
Maybe they never got over some puberty issues. LOL!
liar!
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#133128 Apr 25, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Y-A-W-N!!!!
Killed any pregnant women lately?
I take it, you don't watch the news.. Figures....
All talk and nothing but b.s. from your mouth..

Still your pathetic self I see..
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#133129 Apr 25, 2013
--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
And what "deceit" are you implying Whatthewhatever?
The only "deceit" is the deceit you and the other boobs have conjured up in your tiny minds.
It's as simple as having two accounts. I've used both for no other reason than a change of pace.
You people are so desperate for something to be right about.
Yeah, you keep on telling yourself that. Its the only way to believe in ones' own lies.... lolol

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#133130 Apr 25, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Rantings of a mad woman. LMAO!
Quibblings of an obsessed psychopath. ;)

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#133131 Apr 25, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just plain creepy.
Imagine being so fixated with another poster that you actually sit and study there photograph with a magnifying glass.
Al's got some major problems goin' on.
Anyway, I'm bored.
Maybe once ralff, GR and eagle get done with this Ménage à twit routine we can get back to discussing the issues.
Right now there's a piece of cheese cake with my name on it.
Have a good one.
"Menage a twit." LOL!

I'm just now catching up. Yes, something very perverse about using a magnifying glass to inspect someone's avatar pic. But then look around at who you're dealing with here.

Yumm, cheesecake. I have sweet potato pie again. I keep making these things--they're so easy and sweet potatoes are so healthy you know.

Level 8

Location hidden

#133132 Apr 25, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that is what has their panties in a wad. They got busted big time and they just can't spin their way out of their deceitful ways. And, I guess they weren't expecting to get it double barreled and two fisted.. Good job... lolol
Is that what that was? I've never seen a double barreled BB gun before. ;)

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#133133 Apr 25, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
But just one more prime example of when people try to extend a olive branch. You go Nasty and ballistic. Seems maybe you had a lot of that with your Puerto Rican Ex. Huh ?
He said I`m sorry I hit you Mi Rena, It won`t happen again. Oh please Benita Rose.
I don't accept "olive branches" that are laced with poison.

You're a despicable little bastard though.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#133134 Apr 25, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Only way you could know all of that is if you are NTR too. Since you also have never had a nice word to say to me it will be no surprise if you and x-woman are.
No, there is another way I could know. We are friends. Now, you wouldn't expect me to sit idly by and let you and others lie about my friend, would you?

You're right, I have never had a nice word to say to you as I recall. That's something I can't say about any other person. I don't trust you and I don't like you. NTR was kind and trusting and look what you've done to her. I knew who you were at your first post. Every day you prove me right.

I don't care who you think I am, or X-Man is, or NTR. I don't care what you believe.

Level 8

Location hidden

#133135 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Lots of teeny bopper boys and girls around here it seems.
Maybe they never got over some puberty issues. LOL!
It's hard to say with all the issues these people have.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#133136 Apr 25, 2013
Boys Race Cars wrote:
<quoted text>
liar!
Like I said, still having puberty problems. Time to break out the Clearasil, pizza face.

Level 8

Location hidden

#133137 Apr 25, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you keep on telling yourself that. Its the only way to believe in ones' own lies.... lolol
Well, here we are again.

I think I will tell myself that gr, because it's the truth.

Still waiting on you to prove otherwise...tic toc, tic toc. ;)
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#133138 Apr 25, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I guess your mother was too busy working to take care of your sorry self, to teach you some respect for your elders. Did you grow up on the streets? You kind of talk like you did. No manners .... no respect for your elders. It doesn't matter weather you agree with them or not they deserve respect.
You can only hope that you will get to be old yourself.
Some people would call me old. I was ribbing granny bad witch, she can take it. She's actually not much older than me, she just looks it, but that's the hazard of being a woman.

I did grow up on the streets and made my own way in this world, no welfare, no Obamaphone, no section 8, no food stamps..
Boys Race Cars

Canyon Country, CA

#133139 Apr 25, 2013
Boys Race Cars wrote:
<quoted text>
When that fails you can always talk to yourself.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's what you do every night here at Anonymous Proxy Sock Hop!!
LOL!!

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#133140 Apr 25, 2013
--X-- Man wrote:
Does anyone have any questions? About Gr? Ralff? How about Positronium?
;)
No, but I have lots of answers. LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#133141 Apr 25, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You need it more than she does...
So, you agree, she needs help? Good.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#133142 Apr 25, 2013
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>I remember the Easter of 2008 when you were on a hiatus and she said horrible things about you during a truce, my friend. Things you did not deserve.
Good to see you my good friend. You have been in my thoughts.
LOL! Yeah right, ftp.

What "horrible things" could anyone possibly say about GR that aren't absolutely true?

You sure have no problem with the countless horrible things GR and thugs posted about me and others though, do you you weaselly little hypocrite?

Please provide the links to these "horrible things" I posted about that miserable f*ck. Hahhahaha!
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#133143 Apr 25, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of...I saw your post earlier! I am on an iPad and I could stretch that photo as wide as the whole screen...sad! What is that around the eyes? You could be right about the health issue. The teeth looked odd as well. How sad to think someone has to demean their own self as to think some actions are OK! Self worth - very lacking. Obviously. Some things just have no real excuse.
I know for a fact, it's photo-shopped. So does the resident photo-shop expert who confronted NTR awhile back. NTR ignored that poster as NTR knows, that poster can tell her where she messed up.

What she has done, makes it look like a face lift gone bad...
Joan Rivers comes to mind....

http://www.okmagazine.com/sites/okmagazine.co...

Notice the cheekbone? lol Kinda the same with NTR. She just can't get that self portrait right...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 28 min VorenusI 141,891
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Brian_G 5,234
News Ana Navarro Slaps Trump For Bringing Joe Arpaio... 1 hr Wildchild 4
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Brian_G 1,136
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr USA Number One 10,338
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 hr BabyDoll 7,007
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 2 hr Bahili 13
More from around the web