The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391805 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Nov 11

Marengo, OH

#132464 Apr 24, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>The article said the cause of the explosions was unknown and more details would be coming as they developed.

Seems like an unlikely target for terrorists doesn't it?
Mobile Alabama shipyard explosion tonight caused by White Tea Partiers, says MSNBC abs CNN!!!

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#132465 Apr 24, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL terrorist ARE Liberals, ALL OF THEM!!!
Unibomber = Liberal
LA Cop Killer = Liberal
Bill Ayers = Liberal
Muslims = Liberal
Etc, etc, etc.
Why do you think they defend the Muslim terrorists so much?
presenting,

The IRISH 'REPUBLICAN' ARMY

GIVE IRELAND BACK TO THE IRISH !!

http://youtu.be/kaO4XeHhwo8

WINGS >>>>>
leprecanovideos

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#132466 Apr 24, 2013
EricaTN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does..and I don't believe I made any reference to it being a terrorist's action. It's just that with Boston, then Texas, and now Alabama...well that's a lot of explosions.
"I don't believe I made any reference to it being a terrorist's action"

I wasn't implying that you did.

I was just asking a question.

Since: Nov 11

Marengo, OH

#132467 Apr 24, 2013
--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really that blind to reality?

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/publica...
From the same people that said the Boston bombing was caused by Tea Partiers?

Sorry! Your sources lost ALL credibility!

And we are still waiting for them to apologize, will they?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#132468 Apr 24, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Worried by your Swishifying facial growth
That looks like
A Lettuce."
LOL! Are you competing for the Tinka Award?
Shooooddduuuup ! Scum ! Potential enemy of the State.

FBI should investigate you!

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#132469 Apr 24, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Here's your ongoing problem:
.......... "So you are saying.........."
No, he isn't saying. He said exactly what he said, just as I said clearly, plainly and repeatedly that you did NOT EVER supervise thirty practicing attorneys. Do you follow? It never happened. You have neither the credentials, nor do you have the skills or education or anything else required to have been put in that position. You just don't have it, woman. It isn't there. It's perfectly clear to several of us that you continue trying to blow smoke, and we just aren't receptive to lies and make believe, and I have no intention of indulging you in your fantasy.
LMAO! As I said earlier, you have no idea what my credentials, skills, or education are. You can opine and surmise all you want but I will not just sit back and allow you to call me a liar and indicate 10 years of my life was a fantasy. Your opinions on other topics are of no consequence to me, but this is and I will defend myself as long as necessary.

When you have some proof of your comments other than your own vindictive suspicions and cynicism, come back and talk to me. Until then, STFU.

Level 6

Location hidden

#132470 Apr 24, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you insist that the innocent American kids hurt by the bombs are less worthy than the "poor" terrorist teenagers?
See? You Liberald go out of your way to defend American haters like you!
I can not believe you agree with her that the terrorist are poor little innocent kids!!!
You're the only one calling the terrorists "innocent kids".

I'm going to have to second the "put a sock in it" motion.

You're too stupid to be taken seriously.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#132471 Apr 24, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>Check it out, become a Pirate (grrgh), and feel the touch of His noodly appendage.
Twenty dollars for a plate of cold spaghetti with two overcooked meatballs is highway robbery. For that a guy could get a 40 ounce bottle of malt liquor, a salami sandwich on rye and a big fat nugget of some really dank skunk bud to enjoy in the park on a sunny day.

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#132472 Apr 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Shooooddduuuup ! Scum ! Potential enemy of the State.
FBI should investigate you!
Zup Quacky?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#132473 Apr 24, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be surprised to know what you don't know. But it's definitely not what you think you know.
I wouldn't be surprised at all what I didn't know but I would bet that you would definitely be surprised at what I do know. LOL Revel in that.

Level 5

Location hidden

#132474 Apr 24, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody change the channel, I've seen this one before.
Feel free to change it whenever you wish.

Level 2

Brentwood, TN

#132475 Apr 24, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't believe I made any reference to it being a terrorist's action"
I wasn't implying that you did.
I was just asking a question.
My apologies....and yes, it does seem like an unlikely target for terrorist' activity.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#132476 Apr 24, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Twenty dollars for a plate of cold spaghetti with two overcooked meatballs is highway robbery. For that a guy could get a 40 ounce bottle of malt liquor, a salami sandwich on rye and a big fat nugget of some really dank skunk bud to enjoy in the park on a sunny day.
The 20 bucks are for the Priest certificate and ordination fees. The spaghetti is free. Type "USMail" in the Code Box for free meatballs.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#132477 Apr 24, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Hate? LOL Not even close. It began as pity for Quirky but his irate behavior ate through that long ago. Now I just treat him like the joke that he is.
If you're interested in anyone's "recovery" let it be his. His late night hateful rants, belligerent outbursts, and constant need to attack those he doesn't like are a clear indication of a PROBLEM.
Trust me, if I "hated" him he would know it.
I do trust you and from what I see you hate him and he knows it and I don't blame him for anything he wants to bombard you with.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#132478 Apr 24, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't be surprised at all what I didn't know but I would bet that you would definitely be surprised at what I do know. LOL Revel in that.
Ohhhh Y-A-W-N...
Got coffee?

Level 6

Location hidden

#132479 Apr 24, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to change it whenever you wish.
Nothing personal.

You're just boring the hell out of me.

:p

Level 6

Location hidden

#132480 Apr 24, 2013
EricaTN wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies....and yes, it does seem like an unlikely target for terrorist' activity.
No need to apologize.

Things can get a little touchy around here.

I was just thinking it's probably some kind of industrial accident.

I'll check the link again later to see if they have anymore details.

I'm kind of a news junkie.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#132481 Apr 24, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't be surprised at all what I didn't know but I would bet that you would definitely be surprised at what I do know. LOL Revel in that.
There is a lot that I don't know. But I do know the constitution, and what the founding fathers meant for our country. This A-hole traitor in the white house and the "leaders" of our country, are not in line with what they had in mind. Either our country dies, or we get THEM the F out, one way or another. The revolution is coming, don't give up your guns.

Level 6

Location hidden

#132482 Apr 24, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I do trust you and from what I see you hate him and he knows it and I don't blame him for anything he wants to bombard you with.
Personal attacks, lies, vulgarity...you're cool with all that?

Level 5

Location hidden

#132483 Apr 24, 2013
--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the "double standard" you are seeing is your own, if you feel you can "monitor" what Ntr does but she can't "monitor" what someone else does.
What is being "monitored" is irrelevant.
Who are YOU to determine who's place it is of anyone to anything? This site has moderators and as far as I know you are not one of them ,so then, it is not YOUR place to "monitor" what Ntr can do or not do.
No the "double standard" is prevalent on this thread. I don't recall saying anything about "monitoring". I commented on NTR admonishing someone regarding their grammar and literacy. Who is SHE to admonish anyone? Is she a monitor? No. Do the "monitors" care about grammar or literacy? No.

Please pass your post onto NTR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 30 min Khan 1,155
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 35 min Nopal 10,532
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 38 min Mikey 5,774
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Maverick 808 141,978
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 3 hr Bloodonhishands 49
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 5 hr positronium 7,055
News Illegal Immigration Figures in Montana (Sep '15) 8 hr Bama Yankee 35
More from around the web