The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336683 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#132382 Apr 24, 2013
U.N. REPORT COVERS UP OBAMA ROLE IN ARMING TERRORISTS
Bombshell revelations show how secret administration policy is fueling conflicts

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/u-n-report-covers-...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#132383 Apr 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
Here is all I want:
Obama: Gone!
Borders: Closed!
Language: English!
Culture: U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights!
Drug Fee: Mandatory drug screening before Welfare!
Also: Balanced Budget!
Tax Reform!
Term limits for Congress and Senators!
Courteous of F/americasfreedomwatcherr
AMEN
Lest we not forget that even if a Congressmen serves only one term. They still receive that salary and Medical benefits for the rest of their life.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#132384 Apr 24, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a rug rat? You sound about three years old.
Come on, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Continued evasion only promotes skepticism. The last thing you want is to be falsely labeled.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#132385 Apr 24, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>It is fair since it will be changed from deportation to no deported.
AMNESTY.
Anyway, NTR a couple of pages back was saying it would be amnesty I think. She bounced around a little but I think she was agreeing with Rubio's old opinion which was that it WAS amnesty. Code words or something....
There are penalties and conditions that go along with the proposed immigration reforms aren't there?

Fines, taxes, conditions to be met and long waiting periods before being allowed to even apply for citizenship among other things.

Right?
Paul McIntosh

Tokyo, Japan

#132386 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>I'm gonna get blamed for that.
XMAIL should be reported and deported for what it posted.
Paul McIntosh

Tokyo, Japan

#132388 Apr 24, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
These self touted "morally superior" Christians are merely empty shells perpetuating a facade. Some of them lack the intelligence to comprehend the damage their "immoral" attacks do to their own credibility. Some of them, simply have no self control.
And you're just a shell of a woman, what's your point? I think it's lovey that you call yourself "XMAN" and that other thing calls itself "XMAIL". You girls have hormone issues, huh.

Level 6

Location hidden

#132391 Apr 24, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
These self touted "morally superior" Christians are merely empty shells perpetuating a facade. Some of them lack the intelligence to comprehend the damage their "immoral" attacks do to their own credibility. Some of them, simply have no self control.
The thing is they don't realize the damage they are doing to their own credibility with true conservatives and moderate republicans or independents.

The biggest problem the far right has out here in the real world isn't coming from the left.

It's coming from the real conservatives, republicans, moderates and independents that want nothing to do with them and their doctrine of hate and intolerance anymore.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#132393 Apr 24, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your interest, douche? Are you pimping a good-looking family member? I'm a devout rug-muncher. Do you have any problems wid dat, mamao?
No, no, I don't douche, thanks. If you're in the market for a new 'soul mate' there's a question you'll need to answer: Who 'wears the pants' in your involvements, you potty mouthed little krigma.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#132395 Apr 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So a person, such as yourself who denigrates, curses, accuses everyone of being a liar excecpt themself, rants and raves with their post is giving me instructions on how to be a Christian.
Is this it?
Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds?
Does it even matter as long you can continue bullying people?
You struggle mightily with this English language, don't you?

I am so sorry.

Level 6

Location hidden

#132396 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
There are bribes to pay yes but they are minimal. And that is another thing,the fact that they can apply for citizenship is another amnesty.
These "bribes" as you call them are actually penalties that are part of the proposed immigration reforms.

If there are penalties then technically it is not amnesty.

Correct?

Level 6

Location hidden

#132397 Apr 24, 2013
Oh crap! You did call her a woman. Chit! I miss red the post. Maybe you are me after all....
I would say it's a distinct possibility, but nothing more than a minor distraction either way.
Blonde Ash

Wakefield, RI

#132398 Apr 24, 2013
He just needs to wake up and smell the roses, ya know...

Level 6

Location hidden

#132399 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>Many of us have been trying to tell you the same thing about how you act and the bad light it sheds on the LGBT's all over the country.
I'm sure you'll make me pay for saying this but it's true, you really make them look bad.
How can I "make you pay"?

You have the right to your opinion.

I have the right to disagree.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#132401 Apr 24, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an outright lie, Ralff. Why bother with this lie when most of us have been around long enough to know the truth?
Exactly, Free.

These people are so childish they believe that anyone who befriends the so-called "pro-illegals" must all think the same way. They can't distinguish between people who actually think independently from those who follow the crowd like they do.

It never mattered what any of us posted about illegal immigration. If we were rational, reasonable and moderate at all, we were instantly tagged "pro-illegal" and an instant enemy and target for abuse. These right-wingers have no capacity for options and variations in thinking. Everything is black or white, right or wrong, extremist thinking in other words. No room for compromise whatever.

Stupid label to begin with. NO ONE is PRO-illegal anything. But they have to put people in a box and slap a label on it so they know who to hate and attack. It's too difficult to think without a label otherwise. It might involve being rational. LOL!

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#132403 Apr 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So a person, such as yourself who denigrates, curses, accuses everyone of being a liar excecpt themself, rants and raves with their post is giving me instructions on how to be a Christian.
Is this it?
Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds?
Does it even matter as long you can continue bullying people?
LMAO! You twist and spin mighty fine there, lady. You're really getting desperate now.

I call people "liars" when they lie and under no other circumstances. You lie, you get called what you are. Pretty basic logic. I haven't lied about anything, but you and your cohorts here surely have and often.

I would rather be who I am and use a few colorful words now and then than be a dishonest person like you.

However, you and those like you exaggerate the degree and amount of cussing I do. I have been called every vulgar name imaginable on these threads and had my family vilified by those you call friend here.

And what you call "denigrates" is me giving back what I've been served. And I will continue to do that to anyone who attacks, insults, accuses and curses me. So your little attempt to turn the tables is weak and childish and irrelevant.

I never gave you instructions on how to be a Christian. See how you lie?

I called you a hypocrite because you profess to be a Christian all the while lying about people, accusing them falsely and then using the Bible in your snide attacks.

I am no bully. I stand up for myself and I'm straight-forward and upfront. If YOU feel bullied, that's your perception.

You know the saying: Perception is not always Reality.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#132404 Apr 24, 2013
Paul McIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're just a shell of a woman, what's your point? I think it's lovey that you call yourself "XMAN" and that other thing calls itself "XMAIL". You girls have hormone issues, huh.
Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Don't be scared, scaredy cat. ;)

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#132405 Apr 24, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Vogon poetry is widely accepted as the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent, of his poem, Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning, four of his audience died of internal hemorrhaging, but the president of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off... The absolute worst poetry was written by Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Sussex... luckily, it was destroyed when the Earth was."~~The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Film Version)
Hahhahahha! I like that. Sadly, I understood it too.

I need that Guide. A "Yaqui Way of Life" just isn't cutting it anymore.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#132406 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Hah! I caught ya! You are NOT ME! I would never call X a "man". Everyone knows shes a woman..
You're so basic Ralff, typical, dull.

Making childish, cheap, assaults, on another man's masculinity is just...un-creative and reeks of desperation.

I guess I understand, considering your....situation. ;)

Level 6

Location hidden

#132407 Apr 24, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Come out, come out, wherever you are...
Don't be scared, scaredy cat. ;)
He's thinking.

This could take a while.

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#132408 Apr 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Do NOT delete THIS!
didn't rose the TROLL say everyone had
FIRST AMENDMENT "rights" ...
WHY ARE YOU "censoring" MINE!?!
==========
What Man-made Rules Cannot Do
Mark 7:14-23
"When He had called all the multitude to Himself, He said to them,'Hear Me, everyone, and understand: There is nothing that enters a man from outside which can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are the things that defile a man. If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear!'
When He had entered a house away from the crowd, His disciples asked Him concerning the parable. So He said to them,'Are you thus without understanding also?
Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him, because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?'
And He said,'What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
All these evil things come from within and defile a man.'"
Now the heart of this scene is - Jesus didn't conform to that, nor demand that His men conform. Jesus said: What defiles is the sin that comes from your heart, not the food you put into your stomach or the way you wash your hands!
http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-mark-7-14-2...
I am no Troll, liar.

See, I call people a "liar" when they lie. Pretty simple.

Why don't you contact Topix about your missing posts instead of whining every other post about them.

Maybe you're violating some copyright law or something. Of course, you do post a lot of Spam but that shouldn't be the reason. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Quirky 138,673
News How Undocumented Immigrants Help Strengthen Our... 3 hr WE PORK HICKS 211
News Victor Davis Hanson 6 hours ago 4 hr USA 2
News Jindal: Bush 'got it wrong' on immigration 6 hr Beauty Through Order 25
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 6 hr Christsharian Law 4
News Lawmaker: school aid for illegal immigrants wrong (Oct '08) 8 hr Real farts 5
News Rising murders of citizens by illegal aliens bl... 8 hr tomin cali 7
More from around the web