The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 5,549)

Showing posts 110,961 - 110,980 of218,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

The Harsh Reality wrote:
<quoted text>The reality is that you are not opposed to the use of drones against American terrorists, whether natural born or naturalized, if it means saving American lives.
I think you're wrong.

She wouldn't be opposed if it was a white, republican president, but I think she would be if it was Obama doing it.

If it's Obama, call him a murderer if he uses the drones, call him a murderer if he doesn't.

They've got this double standard thing going on in their world that is just mind boggling and I don't think they even see it.
Fact

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You disrespect the memory of the millions of people that died as a result of Hitler's holocaust every time you make an asinine statement like this.
I don't see how.
I request you elaborate on your statement queer boy.
Just Another Honest Man

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're wrong.
She wouldn't be opposed if it was a white, republican president, but I think she would be if it was Obama doing it.
If it's Obama, call him a murderer if he uses the drones, call him a murderer if he doesn't.
They've got this double standard thing going on in their world that is just mind boggling and I don't think they even see it.
I think you're right.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So true.
It would boggle even the mind of the Pope why the liberals still follow Obama as if they are zombie-tized and under this deep spell. He is so transparent and they still are unable to see it.
Meanwhile, they want to brand the right with their liberal ignorance because they have no valid reason why they are unable to see it.
"It would boggle even the mind of the Pope why the liberals still follow Obama..."
----------

Obama won the majority of the Catholic vote in 2012.

Just sayin'.
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
The personal insults, the petty jealousy...which part of your bible did you get those from?
I'm not one to judge another persons faith, but from what I've seen of you on this forum I don't think you'd know God if He slapped you upside the head.
Just think, your other post demean the right by accusing them of judging and this is exactly what you do.

I am a believer and will remain so.

Think, judge, berate and anything you feel like but it still will not take away my belief or stop me from posting the truth.

So far you are 10 for 10. Everything you admonish the right about doing, you are doing....typical liberal.

Liberalism has destroyed the education structure, has caused the co-dependency on welfare, has allowed millions of babies to be murdered, caused moral rot to fester, has destroyed this once great country and then we listen to their blather about nonsense.

...and they still make excuses for it.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahhahah! Just couldn't resist, could you Ralff?
I was being facetious, but I dare say YOU have been plenty rude here as have many others, so your little tit for tat is a bit hypocritical.
Did he blow his cover already?

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The British troops and King George III were the government you illiterate, uneducated , unwashed buffoon.
LMAO! What a fool you are.

Those Patriots I referred to were HERE in America at the time, and they were not anti-AMERICAN government.

I predicted to myself that one of you morons would use Britain as an example of being "anti-government," but we weren't talking about Britain now were we? We were talking about AMERICA!, moron.

And being "anti-government" in today's context is not the same thing as fighting for our freedom from Britain, imbecile.

Yes, I know all about the Revolutionary War, but you managed to completely distort the topic, when you know damn well I was referring to the AMERICAN government which was being established and fought for by those PATRIOTS.

Point being, none of you right-wing idiots have any business calling yourselves "patriots," when you are nothing of the kind.

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u GET
what
u
give
from me ...
u gave it months ago ...
I looked over your ignorance
AS LONG AS I COULD
Tolerated it ...
IT WAS "detrimental" to
MY
"prinicples ...
WILL not do it anymore!!!!
u & ur ILK
have
BULLIED
the hell out of me ...
SIMPLY
for putting MY "opinion" on here!
NOT gonna take it anymore!
you no lik ee
no read ee ...
There's a lil RED X
in the corner
IF you do not like it!
I do NOT bother you unless something STUPID
u do
BOTHERS me!
THAT is ONLY FAIR!
I asked you & your ILK
months ago to NOT post to me and I wouldn't BOTHER you ...
u kept on ...
u ASKED for everything u GET from ME!
FATE
u THINK u can dish it out
and
NOT get it in return ...
u BEST think again!
I will NOT be BULLIED ...
without retaliation!
your call!
Oh blah, blah, blah, you big baby.

You're holding a grudge from something I posted to you MONTHS ago? My gawd, you are disturbed.

No one is trying to bully you, you moron. You post your idiotic insults to me when I haven't even posted to you.

Quit your whining and pretending to be some maligned victim, when you have been as rude as anyone here, HYPOCRITE. You're just needy for attention and beg for it any way you can.

Grow the hell up!
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

The Harsh Reality wrote:
<quoted text>The reality is that you are not opposed to the use of drones against American terrorists, whether natural born or naturalized, if it means saving American lives.
You don't get it do you?

How does he know who is the American terrorist in America when under his administration, when they were given warning about the Boston bombers---they refuse to acknowledge it.

...its about any American for Obama's reasons.

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! He wants people to know who he is.
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"It would boggle even the mind of the Pope why the liberals still follow Obama..."
----------
Obama won the majority of the Catholic vote in 2012.
Just sayin'.
Obama even won in districts up to 150% of voters when there was only a population of 100% voters too.
Quirkys Crib Abacus Toy

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Them Judgit`s really Pizs`s you off don`t they??
Ja Ja Ja and A Je Je Je!
Most everyone outgrew them kind of amusement toys back in the Crib days, except for you. LOL!!
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Good night everyone.

May GOD be with us.

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Past is prologue to the future you blathering bovine. Probability alone predicted the perps would be islamofascist America haters, gawd ur stupid.
Oh bullchit!

No one can be quite as stupid as you are with all your bellowing and nasty insults.

You didn't know what or who they were, and you still don't, imbecile except that the older brother was fascinated by the Islam religion. And that's ALL you know.

But you right-wing lunatics think you won something by going all apeshit about Muslims and "islamofascists." YOU are the radicals that are destroying America.

It's YOU who are stupid. You don't even know what you're talking about, but that doesn't stop you from talking out of your ass.

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Wow, I see the toddlers have been busy on Judge It duty. LMAO!

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
all anybody gets from you is a fcking headache if they bother to read your blabber
No kidding.
Ice Pick Justices Wife

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Ice Pick Justice wrote:
Did we really think any other results could possibly result from electing a groid to the highest office of the land? lol, please
Don't worry, it don't rub off.

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep the same old rude crude Rose comes out once again. That poster has been nothing but civil with you. And here you again do this. Your as bad as that dumb azz Frito. One has to wonder how you would react if you ever had to face people you talk to this way. No lady like behavior at all here.
And you are a liar.

Ralff has been rude and insulting to me on many occasions, so knock off your little game, Quirky.

I don't have to face idiots like you and the other right-wing lunatics here. My friends are decent, honest, polite and intelligent people.

I can't say the same for people like you and the other hypocrites here.

Stop seeking my attention. You disgust me.
Moby Dick

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, He blew more than that.

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you fishing for personal info about NTR anyway?
==========
WHO gives a big mud puddle ...
I "know" nutters location ...
IT's Frankfort Kentucky ...
Do you NOT think "I" know MORE ...!?!
BUT
I will not tell it on here!
THAT goes "against" my grain!
She "is" a FRAUD!
Count on iT!
u DO remember her "admitting" some STUFF on here ...don't u ???
IF not ... go back and REFRESH your memory ...
It's ...
on THIS board!
~-~
I wasn't talking to you, you lying lunatic.

No one gives a rat's ass what you know. You're too stupid to make it matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 110,961 - 110,980 of218,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••