The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#131390 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Bellamy Brothers - Jesus Is Coming And Boy Is He Pissed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YvsYE3VBlOUXX
"I"Ain't Just "Whistlin' Dixie"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Could you please resist the urge to "judge-it" your own posts? You're so obviously transparent, and it just seems so cheesy of you to do that. I suppose it's appropriate, though. You are just about the most inauthentic poster on this thread.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#131391 Apr 22, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
S T A N D !!!
http://youtu.be/xGltHPm5TvI
SLY & THE FAMILY STONE
ejproductions
Thank you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131392 Apr 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Could you please resist the urge to "judge-it" your own posts? You're so obviously transparent, and it just seems so cheesy of you to do that. I suppose it's appropriate, though. You are just about the most inauthentic poster on this thread.
I could CARE LES ...
about those

lil

IDIOT

buttons!

;0)

LOT of good they DO ...

when exitman COME around!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131393 Apr 22, 2013
LES = LESS

Since: Nov 11

United States

#131394 Apr 22, 2013
Boston suspect not to be tried as combatant but in expensive civilian court. Obama promises the full protection of the law.l for his Misaim friend.

Obama says military court reserved only for white American Republicans.
Liberals Own It

San Bernardino, CA

#131395 Apr 22, 2013
Obomber is a cretin who feeds off the ignorance of left wing social rejects.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#131396 Apr 22, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Russia notify Obama suspects should be investigated long before marathon.
Incompetent Obama ignores request!
Why?
Because Obama is typical Muslim Liberal that will refuse to investigate his own kind!
Liberals like Jaxxon are mad that police used "too much force" on poor innocent Muslim.
Liberal group considering to sue government for excessive force against innocent Muslim suspect!!!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to be fool by their own Liberal Media.
Liberal Media had never fool Conservatives. They ONLY fool their own brainless Liberals.
I agree with you.

We are speaking to the walking dead.

They don't understand common sense.

Isn't this a tragedy? Not being able to comprehend simple logic.

Now awaiting the onslaught of their outcries.

United States

#131397 Apr 22, 2013
Just released NEWS:

Suspects were poisoned by Islam, no political reasons!

We Conservatives were correct AGAIN!'n

ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM
Reality

Waddy, KY

#131398 Apr 22, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf are you babbling on about? LOL
Score?
You and American Lady need serious help.
Liberals only post to score.

They sure as H$!! don't post to present facts, data and the truth.

One more thing....why do you and your groupies laugh out loud ALL the time? Is this a liberal trait to distract intelligent beings from knowing the truth about you---as in you are dumb as a box or rocks.

....and I apologize to the box of rocks for discriminating.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#131399 Apr 22, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a master of self-control, I've been in confrontations with hundreds, maybe thousands, of people throughout my life, and, under nearly every conceivable scenario. Candy coating and tip-toeing around worsens a situation. Fear of offending someone, PC, puts you on the defensive and creates a disadvantage. Nothing I say, or anybody else says, will make you bleed. Grow fking up:)
"I'm a master of self-control, I've been in confrontations with hundreds, maybe thousands, of people throughout my life, and, under nearly every conceivable scenario."

Hundreds, maybe thousands? You do realize that's extreme, don't you? It isn't about hurting the other person (though some of us care about that), it's about being effective in conveying what you have to say, or in achieving your goal. I don't believe your method is changing any minds here; in fact, I think your way puts people on the defensive and breaks down civil conversation. Unless your goal is to offend and create division, I'd say your method fails.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131400 Apr 22, 2013
Boston's "mayor"
is
a
mooslim
sympathizer!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131401 Apr 22, 2013
The coziness of Boston’s mayor and his state’s Governor with Muslim Brotherhood members and groups seems to go a long way in explaining their behavior and they should be called out for it.

We’re talking Benedict Arnold territory.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131402 Apr 22, 2013
Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick – a Democrat – and the Muslim American Society (MAS).

United States

#131403 Apr 22, 2013
Obama orders agencies like FAA to cause pain in American people to blame his signed sequestration.

Liberals swallow it!

They blame Bush again, LOL!!!
Reality

Waddy, KY

#131405 Apr 22, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals are no more leeches then you are Reality. During times of distress and hardship Americans have always in the past come together to help each other. No one asks if they are helping a liberal or a conservative and do you know why? Because they are helping another American. All your trashing of other Americans can or will do any good for this Country. True Christians and Patriots will try to bring people together. Not destroy the unity of American people.
1. You tell me to stop trashing liberals, then you trash me.

2. "Americans in time of distress help other American" while the liberals on here immediately pointed a finger at the American Patriot Tea party.

3. "True Christians and Patriots will try to bring people together." Then this proves what I said about Obama--he has divided this country more than any one person I know.

Practice what you post.

No, I will not shut up--it didn't work.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131406 Apr 22, 2013
WE
have
TRAITORS - TREASON
among US
in
Government!

A "disease" WORSE than "homo's" ...

United States

#131408 Apr 22, 2013
Just in News: "Suspects acted alone."

Nope they were not!!!

They acted in accordance to Islam. They were not alone. They had the support of 2 billion Muslims that, like the Liberals, hate America and want to destroy it!!!

ISLAM was their guide. Satan/ Allah their leader.

Not, they DID NOT acted alone!

We Conservatives know the insidious hypnotic power of Islam in that little satanic book called The Koran.

Liberals are still CLUELESS as to why, LOL.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#131410 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I could CARE LES ...
about those
lil
IDIOT
buttons!
;0)
LOT of good they DO ...
when exitman COME around!
Then, please quit playing games with them, and show you mean what you say. See, the problem is we watch them change when there's nobody around to change them to the positive BUT you, so we know what's up WITH you. Do you get the picture? We all see...."A B C , Its easy as
1 2 3 , as simple as
do re mi, A B C, 1 2 3"......

Yeah. I think you know what I'm telling ya', so stop feigning innocence. You're the spitting image of Bonnie Blue/Madison, etc., etc.

:-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131411 Apr 22, 2013
Wrath of God

SEE how He works it OFF/OUT ... <3

Romans 1:18
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
18 [a]For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness, and unrighteousness of men, which withhold the truth in unrighteousness.

u do NOT get away with
MOCKING God!

u mooslim sympathizers ARE!

EVERY knee shall BOW!
Gus007

Oneonta, NY

#131412 Apr 22, 2013
White House Endorses Internet Sales Tax....

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/white-hou...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rubio interrupted by hecklers in South Carolina 52 min Le Jimbo 58
How a Republican Stays Afloat in a Hispanic-Maj... 54 min Zink 2
Obama immigration delay a pre-election curveball 1 hr RayOne 245
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Just Slim 135,798
Californians agree on legality path for immigrants 3 hr Go Blue Forever 2
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 3 hr Cricket 23 209
Poll: Voters support legal path for immigrants 8 hr Simon 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••