The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388205 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirkee the Hobbit

Los Angeles, CA

#131265 Apr 22, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I respectfully disagree, GOD still sits in judgment of humans and will continually do so at Day of Atonement.
You do remember, Noah's Arc story don't you when GOD drowned everyone in the world except for Noah and his family.
How about, the city of Sodom and Gomorrah where only Lot's family lived and the entire city was burnt to the ground.
There is more.
I love fairy tales... please tell us more!!!
Reality

Louisville, KY

#131268 Apr 22, 2013
New Alert April 23, 2013

A major terrorist plot has been thwarted in Canada by Jihadist planning to attack several cities in America, one being New York City.

Groups such as the Royal Canadian Police and Canada Border Agency, working with officials in America have stopped a major plot.

So, this is why New York city were beefing up security when Boston was bombed...or one of the reason. Of course, due to Gov. Cuomo---Global Warming.
Quirkee the Hobbit

Los Angeles, CA

#131269 Apr 22, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
They are blaming it on anything but muslims. Gov. Cuomo is blaming it on Global Warming.
If they blame it on muslims then they would need to incriminate themselves because they support muslims---they support Obama don't they and he is a muslim....not one doubt in my mind.
It's radicalized Islam that's the problem in the same way that radicalized Christianity, right wing tea baggers and other conservative ideologies that's destroying the USA.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Sunnyvale, CA

#131270 Apr 22, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, I understand how you feel. It's like watching people hit their heads against the wall and then whine about it hurting just to do it over and over again.
Their ignorance is extremely annoying but at this point all they want is a reaction. They and their views, and ideals have been thoroughly dismissed and debunked time and time again. Now, for them, it's just desperation and provocation. Otherwise, no one will even listen to them.
Yup, you nailed it, X.

At this point it's no more than cheap entertainment. LOL!

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#131271 Apr 22, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no act on your part, rose blose.
Childish.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#131272 Apr 22, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would stop using my words in which I describe liberals as yours to describe me. What, no originality or no brain matter left.
I said liberals were leeches, and this is another proof of it.
I sure you do wish I would stop telling the truth about you, but that's not going to happen.

It doesn't take much originality to access and describe you and my brain's gamma waves are light years ahead of yours, so spare us all your deflective drivel.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#131273 Apr 22, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a useless imbecile.
The feeble minded that GR preys on.
No kidding, V.

I often wonder if these people post stupid and use filthy insults just to drive the decent and rational posters away. Darn thing is though, I don't think they're smart enough to do that. LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#131274 Apr 22, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a psych to you because I reported facts? You must be a Liberal!!
I will KEEP reporting facts!!!
Here is my "PSYCH" report:
Boston suspects are Muslims, who followed Islam and one of the girlfriend recently join Islam and walks around with a bed sheet.
I know you Liberals hate facts especially when they involve your beloved Muslims because you Liberals and Muslims have one think in common: you both hate America first.
LOL

What a basket case! No, you do not report "facts". You "report" if you can even call it that a flurry of frantic rants and unsupported conclusions which can be best described as 'discombobulated'.

My "beloved" Muslims?

LOL

You're a nutcase.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#131275 Apr 22, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
All anti government patriots you uneducated buffoon. Do you know one single thing about the founding of this country?
Those TRUE patriots that I mentioned were NOT "anti-government."

It's YOU who knows next to nothing about our history, BUFFOON.
Adventure Time

Los Angeles, CA

#131276 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BULLCHIT! you queerboi LIAR!
He is putting MORE info OUT!
How does such a hateful person like you get into heaven?

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#131277 Apr 22, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeje!
Namaste Rose.
Namaste USM!

Hope you're having a beautiful day, my friend.

Level 8

Location hidden

#131278 Apr 22, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not look ridicule, I look RIGHT cause I PREDICTED,( actually we Conservatives suspected strongly) it was a MUSLIM.
Why do you defend Muslims so much?
Ah! You both hate America first!
No, you do look "ridicule". lol

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#131279 Apr 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow did Rose write this for you? sounds just like Clueless Rose Word for word. Aside from the AntB/A-12/Vorenus tendancies. Je Je Je..
Give it up, Q-Tipsy.

You just don't have the brainpower. Alcohol can do that I hear.
Adventure Time

Los Angeles, CA

#131280 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Khalid Al *Mansour
IS
the 0's benefactor - CONTROLLER
I've always SAID!
He is NOT the 'manchurian' candidate
BUT
The *Mansourian Candidate
WE are being controlled by SAUDI's ... OIL men!
NOT our 'own' Republic Government!
OPEN your "unseeing" EYES
Do you wear tin foil on your head too? You have to be one of the biggest suckers for conspiracy theories.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#131281 Apr 22, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the way you slipped MLK in there. In his day, he was an exceptional man and a leader among his peers, but he has no place among those you listed. Today, his "message" has been deemed passé and he's only payed lip service by the black community. The 'self-reliance' he preached so religiously, is now largely scoffed at.
I disagree. Martin Luther King does belong among our country's Patriots.

I don't care how much the far-right have tried to discredit him or his message. He's far more a true Patriot than any of the nitwits posting here who claim such status.

Level 8

Location hidden

#131282 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BULLCHIT! you queerboi LIAR!
He is putting MORE info OUT!
Reported.

Level 8

Location hidden

#131283 Apr 22, 2013
SUNNY wrote:
<quoted text>Umm,you are a Chipmunk,chipmunk,chipmunk,chi pmuncko.
You seem to be stuttering again Rain man.

Level 8

Location hidden

#131284 Apr 22, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
A true believer does. Don't let these morons tear away at your faith. They will say anything to discredit you as a believer in order to feel good about their evil.
Great scriptures.
LOL

Either that, or we are just honest about the bullchit you try to pass off as "God's word".

I say the latter. ;)

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#131285 Apr 22, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
The Boston terrorist were MUSLIMS following ISLAM so you all Liberals LOST... LOST... LOST ...
Embarrassingly LOST... LOST.. LOST...
We Conservatives WON.. WON... WON.,!!!
We KNEW from the begining it was a MUSLIM...MUSLIM...MUSLIM...MUS LIM following ISLAM...ISLAM...ISLAM...ISLAM. ..
What a really dumb thing to say. Americans lost their lives. We all lost no one wins when this happens. Not Americans nor the ones that set the bomb off. It's a lose, lose situation.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#131287 Apr 22, 2013
mellow wrote:
<quoted text>You're clueless!!!!! Liberals and MSNB+C were calling the terrorist right wing extremists before any captures. Micael Moore weighed in (no pun intended) with much the same sentiments.
Why are you such an ignorant pus sack?
Pfft! There were far more premature accusations about them being Islamic terrorists by you far-right nut jobs.

I never assigned any description to them except CRIMINALS.

Each side jumps to conclusions BEFORE all the facts are in, but you fright-wingers here do it much more and with distortions, exaggerations and hysteria.

Anything Michael Moore states I take with a huge grain of salt, you "ignorant pus sack."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min Quirky 3,487
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 19 min Ozzy Osbourne 12
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr American Werewolves 141,586
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Holy Guacamole 779
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 1 hr Ronald 60
News Supreme Court Immigration Ruling Leaves Million... 1 hr crucifiedguy 61
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Lots of bandwagons 9,779
More from around the web