The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Nov 11

United States

#131198 Apr 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>Only a right wing nut could declare American citizens being killed in the streets a "victory" for their side.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look right now?
You Liberals said in the Liberal Media that if the suspects were white Republican, it would had been a "VICTORY for Liberalism"!!!!

Yes, only a LEFT wing nut could declare American citizens being killed in the streets a "victory" for their side, hoping if it were Tea Partiers.

Want proof? Only if you admit you lost the argument!!!

United States

#131199 Apr 22, 2013
Keep An Open Mind wrote:
The World of Synthetic Manufactured Terrorism

Infowars.com
April 22, 2013

Alex breaks down the revelation that the two suspect brothers in the Boston Marathon bombing were known by the FBI. He also examines the FBI’s attempt to cover up that knowledge by releasing photos Thursday asking for the public’s help, when all along they knew full well who they were looking for.

Alex also gets into other possible actors that could be involved in one of the most botched plots in the FBI’s long résumé of terror. Alex also analyzes the history of staged events and gives insight into what type of self inflicted wound the Boston bombing is.

http://www.infowars.com/the-world-of-syntheti...
Obama's terror war protects Muslims like him, "My Muslim faith".

United States

#131201 Apr 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Fox news yanks story claiming Saudi student is to be deported.

The Blaze struggles to explain collapse of their "big story".
Nope!

You are wrong like always!!!

Your "most transparent" administration claims there are TWO Saudis with the same name. And you fell for it cause only Liberals are easy to fool.

United States

#131202 Apr 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>Only a right wing nut could declare American citizens being killed in the streets a "victory" for their side.

I do not look ridicule, I look RIGHT cause I PREDICTED,( actually we Conservatives suspected strongly) it was a MUSLIM.

Why do you defend Muslims so much?

Ah! You both hate America first!
John Smith

Long Beach, CA

#131203 Apr 22, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope!
You are wrong like always!!!
Your "most transparent" administration claims there are TWO Saudis with the same name. And you fell for it cause only Liberals are easy to fool.
It's not possible. How could they have the same name.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#131204 Apr 22, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hateful, untrue and disgusting thing to post.
You do realize in America that people of different political beliefs have the right to their opinions, and are still perfectly good Americans, don't you?
Or would you prefer a one-party government and totalitarianism like Nazi Germany?
Your irrational hatred will never get rid of liberals no matter what.
Maybe you extremists should consider moderation and cooperation instead of hysteria and fear-mongering.
To liberal moron:

Don' ya get it?

We already have a one-party, totalitarianism, nazi-style government....what do you think is in the White House.

Dearie.

United States

#131205 Apr 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:

We Conservatives want you stupid Liberals to wake up and stop defending your future killers.

Did you know that suspect #1 who car jacked car left driver live because driver looked MUSLIM?

Why do you defend the right of Muslims to kill you, idiot?

Accept that they are here to kill you, idiot!

Accept that they hate you and Iskan is a cult of death.

More will come from them if you keep defending them and attacking the Christians that are trying to help you, goofball.

United States

#131206 Apr 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:

More will come from them if you keep defending them and attacking the Christians that are trying to help you, goofball.

United States

#131207 Apr 22, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>Umm,You are a Psych, psych, psych, psycho.

Sonny Knight

Canyon Country, CA

#131208 Apr 22, 2013
SUNNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Later Chipmunk.LOL
Go and Preserve Wildlife.....Pickle your Beaver.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#131209 Apr 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Parasites they are. Yeppers! So, So true!
Frankly, I am sick to death of these morons. It is so hard for me to tolerate all of their ignorance, their ideology--which sucks and their supports--which is nothing but evil and what is causing America to fall.

They believe that when America goes---they will not. How more stupid can you get than that?

United States

#131210 Apr 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Okay, that's enough for me.

Blaze live broadcast just suggested that the confusion in the right wing media may be due to law enforcement intentionally leaking false information to make them look bad.

What's so hard about just saying "we got it wrong"?

I've got work to do.

Later.
Was you Liberal Media "confused" when they said it was "DEFENITIVELY" a right wing Tea Partier because it happened on tax day?

Yes or not?

I bet you will ignore the question because you know and we know YOU are wrong!

United States

#131211 Apr 22, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Blame it on GlobalWarming or the SEQUESTER. His number will never suffer, Puten will be writing the PrompterCopy for the next speech.
Correct!

Paid by Saudi Arabia!
RIP Chrissy

San Bernardino, CA

#131212 Apr 22, 2013
WHITE HOUSE SAYS BOSTON BOMBING SUSPECT WILL BE PROSECUTED THROUGH AMERICAN CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/04/...
Reality

Waddy, KY

#131213 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!
...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
==========
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!
``````````
Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!
``````````
"friends in low places"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Good news all I know you are concerned. I got the condom out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 3 wrist watches. and 2 dog bones. Message me if your watch is missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me.
You two make a cute couple unless it is just one under two different post names.

Oh, btw your post was directed at Rosie dearest....this is the one you will make a cute couple or a one.
RIP Chrissy

San Bernardino, CA

#131214 Apr 22, 2013
5 minutes ago
Breaking: Bombing suspect won't be charged as 'enemy combatant'
politicalmugshot
Posted by
CNN Political Unit

(CNN)- The surviving suspect in last week's Boston Marathon bombings, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, "will not be treated as an enemy combatant," but rather will be prosecuted "through our civilian system of justice," White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters Monday afternoon.

"Under U.S. law, United States citizens cannot be tried in military commissions," he said.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/...
NoMo GOP Trix

Brooklyn, NY

#131215 Apr 22, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you wrong when YOU Liberals, predicted the Boston suspects were Republican Tea Partiers, YES or Not?
I bet you will be afraid to answer!!!
Simple question hard to answer by you guys!!!
You want apology but you REFUSE to apologize FIRST!!!
See? Liberals are brain dead HYPOCRITES.
Well, according to Right-wing talk-radio and Fox News, only Arabs, Negroes and Mexicans could be terrorists. All those recent Immigration talks have been focused on the home-country of potential immigrants.

_Earlier this month, The Donald even told T-Baggers that America should favor folks from Russia as potential immigrants.

_The whole "war-on-terror" has been biased toward folks of Non-Caucasian roots. I say, we watch radical T-baggers, supporters of Fox News and Right-wing Media hate-merchants like Glenn Beck/Limbaugh/Mark Levin for the next terrorist attack on our soil....

Soon or later
Reality

Waddy, KY

#131216 Apr 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, did you see the article I posted yesterday about this? She also got fired and tried to claim her Face Book acct. got hacked.
No, I am sorry about missing your post.

Another lame excuse as Longoria the air-brain actress who posted something in the same mental capacity and then blamed it on her Face Book acct. was hacked.

Have you noticed, the liberals are nothing but cowards. They blame it on someone else, they whine and whine and whine, they make up things, they are for everything which is evil and most of all they lack a brain.

That's it...they were born without a brain but still walk the earth.

United States

#131217 Apr 22, 2013
John Smith wrote:
<quoted text>It's not possible. How could they have the same name.
Yes it happens every time every day!

Do you know how many "Mohammed" are in America.

Since their names are so difficult to write, read or pronounce, they take advantage of it.

They share names to abuse the system.

But in this case Obama is simply lying to you in your face claiming there are two different people!

And ALL Liberals fell for it!
SUNNY

Longview, WA

#131218 Apr 22, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm,You are a Psych, psych, psych, psycho.
Umm,you are a Chipmunk,chipmunk,chipmunk,chi pmuncko.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Bush Will Soon Be In Elected Office 2 hr -Sprocket- 62
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 137,369
The Smart Way to Stop Illegal Immigration 4 hr Quirky 4
Immigration Reform That Doesn't 'Turn Off The M... 4 hr wild child 8
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 6 hr Who Guessed It 69
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 7 hr barefoot2626 1,635
Protesters interrupt Perry, Christie at 2016 GO... 8 hr Who Guessed it 21
More from around the web