The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#130888 Apr 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So..
Dumb.

Level 9

Forum

#130889 Apr 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
....and.
Dumber.

Level 9

Forum

#130890 Apr 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Teehee.
Dumbest.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#130891 Apr 21, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
Boston bombing was a right wing white supremacist inside job.
because......

Level 9

Forum

#130892 Apr 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Add this to the other "blood on their hands" acts this Administration has committed and you have American traitors.
If I was Glenn Beck, I would be on edge that his radio station with him in it will be bombed and blamed on another terrorist bombing.
Not one doubt in me that Obama is connected to this. He is a genuine muslim and has proven over and over again.
Still, we are dealing with fools who will not see the truth no matter what.
GOD keep your followers safe and free.
LMAO at you!
Reality

Waddy, KY

#130893 Apr 21, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! How's the hangover?
Why?

Level 9

Forum

#130894 Apr 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late.
We have already labeled liberals with their own characterization--lack of brain, lack of common sense and the "walking dead."
No liberals are the ones who walk around on earth without a clue where, when, how and why they are existing.
Stop being a copy Kat and go drink another glass of the Kool Ade you daily live with.
LMAO at you more and more.

You really are quite the screwball you know with all your inflammatory conspiracy theories. None of them have any basis in TRUTH whatever.

You do know what TRUTH is, right?

Like I stated previously, you're not very bright. Thanks for confirming it.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#130895 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO at you!
Yet...

Level 9

Forum

#130896 Apr 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
What?

Level 9

Forum

#130897 Apr 21, 2013
Next week, class we move on to two-syllable words.

Don't be absent. LOL!

Level 9

Forum

#130898 Apr 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet...
Pfft!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#130899 Apr 21, 2013
Next week, class we move on to two-syllable words.
Don't be absent. LOL!
Better bring your Webster's Dictionary ...
THIS is America ...
WE are Family ...

Don't EVER forget that.
``````````
Trea´son
n. 1. The offense of attempting to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance, or of betraying the state into the hands of a foreign power; disloyalty; treachery.
The treason of the murthering in the bed.
- Chaucer.
2. Loosely, the betrayal of any trust or confidence; treachery; perfidy.

If he be false, she shall his treason see.

http://www.webster-dictionary.org/definition/...
Lock N Load

San Bernardino, CA

#130900 Apr 21, 2013
Video: This Is What A Police State Looks Like

Infowars.com
April 21, 2013

Senator Lindsey Graham is victorious. He says suspected terrorists don’t deserve to be protected by the Fifth Amendment.

If we are to use what happened in Watertown as an example, innocent Americans no longer deserve the protection once afforded by the Fourth Amendment, either.

All it takes is a teenager the government says is a terrorist for you to lose your god-given natural rights. If the government says there’s a terrorist in your neighborhood – or on the loose in your city – it can deny the freedom to travel (travel is now, like it was in the Soviet Union, a privilege granted by the state). It can shut off all commerce and force business to incur losses in the millions of dollars. It can deny access to hospitals and food.

Let’s take inventory. After 9/11 the Fourth Amendment was nullified by the Patriot Act. Both the Fifth and Sixth Amendments were dismantled by the Military Commission Act of 2006 and the 2012 NDAA resolution. The First Amendment is restricted to government controlled zones. Congress and the chief teleprompter reader for the bankers are colluding to destroy the Second Amendment. Americans can now be kidnapped – what they call disappeared in third world military dictatorships – or targeted for assassination.

In the video below we see what a police state looks like. Cops looking for a 19-year old supposed terrorist raid a house and force citizens out at gunpoint with their hands over the heads. If not for the distinctly American houses in the video, this could be Iraq or Afghanistan.

http://www.infowars.com/video-this-is-what-a-...

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#130901 Apr 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS is America ...
WE are Family ...
Don't EVER forget that.
``````````
Trea´son
n. 1. The offense of attempting to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance, or of betraying the state into the hands of a foreign power; disloyalty; treachery.
- Chaucer.
"The offense of attempting to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance"

Aren't you one of the ding bats that's been running around calling for a revolution?

Level 6

Location hidden

#130903 Apr 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>"...Or is Beck just blowing hot air?"
I am inclined to agree it is hot air.
Him and Jones have been competing for the hearts of those that listen to them for quite some time and their sh*t is getting old IMO. Has been for a while now but really, what if he really had something.?
I will reserve my laughter until then though.
Truth be told, I'll probably take time to find out what he has to say Monday, but I have a feeling events got out ahead of him on this one.

What got me going was the fact that the post made out like he was going along with the Alex Jones "false flag" nonsense when what he really said was that he had information about the true identity of the Saudi man that had been questioned and then ordered out of the country early on.

I still think this is going to turn out to be a big nothing, but I guess we'll find out tomorrow when we see what he's got or if he just tries to sweep the whole thing under the rug and pretend it never happened.

Level 6

Location hidden

#130904 Apr 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Sob.
Huh?
Lock N Load

San Bernardino, CA

#130905 Apr 21, 2013
April 20, 2013 4:00 AM
Jihad Will Not Be Wished Away
But willful blindness remains the order of the day.
By Andrew C. McCarthy

Outlook: Islam.” So reads the personal webpage of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who ravaged Boston this week, along with his now-deceased brother and fellow jihadist, Tamerlan — namesake of a 14th-century Muslim warrior whose campaigns through Asia Minor are legendary for their brutalization of non-Muslims.

Brutalizing our own non-Muslim country has been the principal objective of jihadists for the last 20 years. This week marks a new and chilling chapter: the introduction on our shores of the tactics the self-styled mujahideen have used to great, gory effect for the past decade in Afghanistan and Iraq.

At a point in the race timed to achieve maximum carnage, the Tsarnaev brothers bombed the Boston Marathon with improvised explosive devices. IEDs are small but potent homemade bombs — crude explosives and unforgiving shrapnel encased in easily portable pressure cookers. The bombs are simple to make. They won’t kill thousands or even hundreds of people like hijacked planes or heavy chemical explosives will. But that’s not the objective. The goal is to instill terror into the flow of everyday life. IEDs are made for “soft” targets. They are easily camouflaged amid the traffic, the everyday debris, and the eight-year-old boys frolicking as they wait for Dad to cross the finish line.

Read more: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/346145/...

Level 6

Location hidden

#130906 Apr 21, 2013
Federal prosecutors should seek the death penalty in the case of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, top Senate Democrats said Sunday.

Speaking on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Sen. Charles Schumer (D., N.Y.) said the Tsarnaev case is “just the kind of case” that should merit the death penalty under federal law...

...Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.) also indicated she favored the death penalty for Mr. Tsarnaev.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/04/21/bost...

Shumer compared this to the case of Timothy McVeigh who was executed who was executed under federal law after the Oklahoma City Bombing.
Liberals Own It

San Bernardino, CA

#130907 Apr 21, 2013
Sirota: Did Some Americans Want Bombers to be Muslim to Get ‘Bigoted, Violent’ Response?

By Noel Sheppard | April 21, 2013 | 17:20

Salon contributor and syndicated columnist David Sirota really seems to despise many of his fellow countrymen.

In a piece he published Sunday, Sirota actually asked regarding the Boston Marathon bombing,“Could it be that some Americans actually want to see the kind of bigoted, violent, civil-liberties-trampling reaction we tend to see when terrorism suspects end up being Muslim?”

For those with short memories, Sirota is the columnist that wrote an article Tuesday with the headline “Let’s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American.”

As NewsBusters reported throughout the week, Sirota continued doubling down on his insanity.

Now that it turns out the bombers did have ties to Islam, Sirota doubled down again:

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Level 9

Forum

#130908 Apr 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS is America ...
WE are Family ...
Don't EVER forget that.
``````````
Trea´son
- Chaucer.
And just who are you accusing of "treason," American Lunatic?

I happen to know this is AMERICA. I don't need you to tell me that, but if I were a member of your family, I'd change my name. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrants fill aging void 27 min Cricket 23 55
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 49 min Earl 27
'Hit the Right Nerve' Pelosi confronts Gop rep ... 4 hr Quirky 782
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr X Crypsis X 135,867
PolitiFact: Is ISIS in Mexico and planning to c... 8 hr oneear69 14
Voto Latino: African Americans and Latinos Unit... (Mar '12) 10 hr SAHU 894
U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border bl... 10 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE