The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 381354 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131117 Apr 21, 2013
This is what the spineless cowards and criminal apologists in democrat controlled Connecticut did in response to the horrific home invasion where rape and savage murder was committed on 2 female children and one adult female.:

Connecticut becomes 17th state to abolish death penalty - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2012/.../connecticut-death-penalt... ...
Apr 25, 2012 Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy signed a bill into law Wednesday that makes his state the 17th in the nation to abandon the death penalty.
Connecticut House Votes to Repeal Death Penalty - NYTimes.com
www.nytimes.com/.../connecticut-house-votes-t... -...

Apr 11, 2012 Voters in California will be asked in November whether to abolish the death penalty in that state. Capital punishment in Connecticut dates to ...

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#131118 Apr 21, 2013
Seriously, do some of you people play stupid, or is it the real deal?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131119 Apr 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Like usual, your "guess" is a clueless one. I'm not going to say I've never been bullied. I've experienced it, mostly from older kids, all of which abruptly ceased when I hit puberty and started breaking strength and conditioning records at my school as an 8th grader and freshman. That seemed to change the minds and behavior of many for some reason.
Is that when you decided to give yourself the name of an imaginary comic book character?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131120 Apr 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"You can start with the lack of jobs he promised"
Sounds like that hit you personally particularly hard eh??
You're not going to get another job by posting all day, here on Topix.
;)
I started my own business 17 years ago, kitten rescuer. I'm not even remotely on here all day, you are however, Mr Unemployed welfare mooch.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#131121 Apr 21, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, X.
You have more patience than I for this level of stupidity. You stated it perfectly.
Believe me, I understand how you feel. It's like watching people hit their heads against the wall and then whine about it hurting just to do it over and over again.

Their ignorance is extremely annoying but at this point all they want is a reaction. They and their views, and ideals have been thoroughly dismissed and debunked time and time again. Now, for them, it's just desperation and provocation. Otherwise, no one will even listen to them.

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#131122 Apr 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, many of these dimwits have romanticized the past to such a degree that they want to relive the past.
It's almost embarrassing how stupid these people are. "Patriot" this and "Patriot" that. It's such a joke. Most of these clowns are nothing more than disgruntled bigots who think they have special rights in this country due to the actions of their distant ancestors. Due to the overwhelming amount of racist and bigots joining ranks with the Tea Party and "Patriot" movement. The word "Patriot" has become synonymous with zealotry, racism and bigotry. It's a shame, but we can thank all these overzealous idiots we see here on Topix daily for the changes.
Well said, X and I couldn't agree more.

I always laughed when they bandied about the word "Patriot" as if they belonged to some special club.

They're a disgrace to the TRUE Patriots of our country like Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Thomas Paine, Benjamin Franklin, MLK, Patrick Henry, Paul Revere, and a host of others.

These people don't even belong in the same sentence with real Patriots. They have made a mockery of the word and the memory of those people. Makes me sad really.

I'm out. This is too depressing.

Good night to you, X.
Texas Justice

Anaheim, CA

#131123 Apr 21, 2013
Death Row Inmate Executed For Killing Teen Outside Of Central Texas Club

The execution was the third this year in Texas.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Death-Row-...

Level 8

Location hidden

#131125 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I know, X.
I'm just stunned by the things I read here lately from some of these extremists.
The sheer ignorance is what's disturbing. Are these people American educated? Now, that is frightening.
But I honestly believe some of these people are not well-educated at all and have the reasoning capacity of a gnat.
I'm sickened by what I've been reading, and just pray these are the lunatic fringe and only an Internet anomaly. Ignorance in the wrong hands can be deadly.
LOL

What's amazing is how much information they can retain regurgitate from sites like Faux News and other whack job far righties.

Some of these clowns are like idiot savants when it comes to extremism, emphasis on the "idiot". lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#131126 Apr 21, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that when you decided to give yourself the name of an imaginary comic book character?
LOL

I like that my handle bothers you. You don't really have much to attack me with do you?

You would think with that "119" I.Q, you would have more intelligent things to say. ;)

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#131127 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Freakin' disgusting pig!
And this kind of post is EXACTLY why the rational people here call you all idiots, extremists, haters, bigots, racists, and imbeciles.
You're all that and worse! You're evil.
He's a useless imbecile.
The feeble minded that GR preys on.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131128 Apr 21, 2013
It's no act on your part, rose blose.

Level 8

Location hidden

#131129 Apr 21, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I started my own business 17 years ago, kitten rescuer. I'm not even remotely on here all day, you are however, Mr Unemployed welfare mooch.
So now you're claiming I'm unemployed? On welfare? Are you going to prove this?

Why do you constantly lie about people? Taking into consideration how much you lie, I have my doubts that you started your own business.

I'll be waiting on the proof but not expecting much since you have yet to prove anything you claim about me.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131130 Apr 21, 2013
Texas Justice wrote:
Death Row Inmate Executed For Killing Teen Outside Of Central Texas Club
The execution was the third this year in Texas.
http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Death-Row-...
Good, let's execute more of them. Especially the cross racial hate crime killers, like this scumbag:

Nathan Dunlap, Convicted In 1996 For Chuck E. Cheese Murders ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../nathan-dunlap-conv... ...
Mar 22, 2012 One of the three men on Colorado's death row asked a federal court Tuesday to overturn his death sentence citing mental illness.
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 5/7/12
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131131 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Well said, X and I couldn't agree more.
I always laughed when they bandied about the word "Patriot" as if they belonged to some special club.
They're a disgrace to the TRUE Patriots of our country like Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Thomas Paine, Benjamin Franklin, MLK, Patrick Henry, Paul Revere, and a host of others.
These people don't even belong in the same sentence with real Patriots. They have made a mockery of the word and the memory of those people. Makes me sad really.
I'm out. This is too depressing.
Good night to you, X.
All anti government patriots you uneducated buffoon. Do you know one single thing about the founding of this country?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131132 Apr 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I like that my handle bothers you. You don't really have much to attack me with do you?
You would think with that "119" I.Q, you would have more intelligent things to say. ;)
No old 78, your ridiculous handle is just ripe for ridicule. If your dumbass ever had anything intelligent to say you might get better in return, but as it is you're a hatemongering , clearly stupid, LIV, liberal apologist who uses topix as his own little social club with like minded dummies like rose and jackie.

I notice you never refute, you always lie and dissemble.

You have nothing to say.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131133 Apr 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're claiming I'm unemployed? On welfare? Are you going to prove this?
Why do you constantly lie about people? Taking into consideration how much you lie, I have my doubts that you started your own business.
I'll be waiting on the proof but not expecting much since you have yet to prove anything you claim about me.
It's easily proved you are on here constantly, not me, hell I was off of here for 4 days this week.
Your attitude makes it perfectly clear you pay no taxes, hence the description of you as being on welfare.
American Laddy

Anaheim, CA

#131134 Apr 21, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, let's execute more of them. Especially the cross racial hate crime killers, like this scumbag:
Nathan Dunlap, Convicted In 1996 For Chuck E. Cheese Murders ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../nathan-dunlap-conv... ...
Mar 22, 2012 One of the three men on Colorado's death row asked a federal court Tuesday to overturn his death sentence citing mental illness.
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 5/7/12
Matthew 6:14
Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
14 Yes, if you forgive others for the wrongs they do to you, then your Father in heaven will also forgive your wrongs.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131135 Apr 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
Snitch.

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Religion made them human

#131136 Apr 21, 2013
Jeje!

Namaste Rose.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#131137 Apr 21, 2013
American Laddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 6:14
Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
14 Yes, if you forgive others for the wrongs they do to you, then your Father in heaven will also forgive your wrongs.
I'm an atheist. I prefer retribution right here on earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ann Coulter: With amnesty, elites conspire agai... (May '15) 29 min private guy 135
News Glenn Beck Asks Policy Analyst Which Candidate ... 30 min private guy 36
News "I have never seen negatives that high," says a... 1 hr Trumping On 78
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr X Crypsis X 140,905
News Arrests in Seattle as May Day marchers take to ... 2 hr Raydot 22
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 2 hr PauldenZangpo0521 284
News Immigrants rush to become US citizens just in c... 2 hr Raydot 7
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 4 hr positronium 5,416
More from around the web