The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#130796 Apr 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot of free time on your hands. Do you work?
I know this took time to filter through all of the posts and pick and choose which ones. Can you just imagine how long it would take anyone on the right to go through the thousands of backlash and profanity by liberals, you know similiar to your own post.
Again, how are you able to spend so much time on here belittling people who are against welfare, extended unemployments, freebies, etc.
Dearie, you are certainly free to go through my post and count the number of hours I am on here.
Oops, gotta run or I will be late for work.
You know what work is, right?
Adios Rosie dearest.
Running out of responses to being wrong?

Getting real desperate eh?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#130797 Apr 20, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
American Lady, G.B. is a very smart man and I trust him more than I trust anyone in DC. The revolution IS coming, and we must take back America from these traitors. GOD BLESS THE USA.------To Jaxxoff, yes they are(were) Caucasian, but they are(were) Muslim(Islamist, like Obama).
Thank You :)
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A. <3
and ALL of its Patriots!

Level 8

Location hidden

#130798 Apr 20, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you lying about Jax?
Are you that desperate you have to lie?
Color me curious.
"Are you that desperate you have to lie?

The answer to that is a resounding YES!

Level 8

Location hidden

#130799 Apr 20, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that. I also notice a quote from me and I am not even on the "right". I am completely independent. Right on some, left on others middle of the road on most and NEVER on a "far" side.
rose, jack x-woman, mailboy and the others just can't handle being on the minority.
"X-woman"

Ralff, you poor sickly slob. You can't even remember the basics anymore.

I'm a man Ralff. A man, ;).

You know, a young, healthy, strong, man. ;)

Don't be bitter. It's not good for you. ;)

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#130800 Apr 20, 2013
ONE TIN SOLDIER

http://youtu.be/HKx0tdlxMfY

COVEN
templarvideos
lyrics4u

Level 8

Location hidden

#130801 Apr 20, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think ralff's got a little thing for me, but I wouldn't put it past the little nerd to be posting to himself grey box using a proxy.
I'll check the thread when I have a little more time and see exactly what it is that's got him so bent out of shape.
Right now I need something to drink and a snack.
I'll check back before I go back outside.
"I think Ralff's got a little thing."

I think so too.

His troughishly low self esteem gives him away. ;)

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#130802 Apr 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
That old huh?
I never would have thought since wisdom comes with age. I guess this only applies to non-liberals.
Dearie, is there any way you could desist with the vulgarity, its not very lady-like.
Well scrub that, we know you AIN'T no lady.
Then if its none of my business, why did you post it about your work ethics?
You truly are a silly person and apparently not a very nice one besides.

I'm not interested in your petty, catty little games. Keep this thought in mind: You do not know me, so don't presume that you do.

Ta ta, DEARIE.

Level 8

Location hidden

#130803 Apr 20, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's common knowledge, old 78
I disagree. Let's see some proof. You opened this can of worms so now you must eat. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#130804 Apr 20, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies, Xcrement girl, your cover is blown
Where are the lies "Leadville Lou" or should I call you "Sage won"? How about "Lip Service"?

For someone who has had so many "covers" I don't see how anything you say can be considered true or valid.

But, feel free to prove me wrong, with proof. Waiting....;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#130805 Apr 20, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
It is time for the revolution. We want our constitution back. And we are willing to take it back, by force if need be.
And yes, it's right about time for the nurse to wheel you back to your room.

You can play with your plastic army men there.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#130806 Apr 20, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
American Lady, G.B. is a very smart man and I trust him more than I trust anyone in DC. The revolution IS coming, and we must take back America from these traitors. GOD BLESS THE USA.------To Jaxxoff, yes they are(were) Caucasian, but they are(were) Muslim(Islamist, like Obama).
Can't you find anything to criticize about our president that's true? There are things to criticize, but you frightwingers always post lies, why is that? Could it be because Rush, Hannity, and Alex Jones only deal in lies and exaggeration?
Now get back in your root cellar - the revolution's a comin'!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#130807 Apr 20, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Obama has plans to limit how much you can save for retirement. You will have no say-so in your own retirement account. Make too much, and the government will take the rest. Sounds like Stalin to me. Our little Marxist in the White House is without question a traitor, and is trying to destroy the constitution. If you liberals love him so much, lets take ALL YOUR MONEY, and leave you out to dry. You people are fools.
Didn't you print this garbage before son?

Level 8

phos phoros

#130808 Apr 20, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"I think Ralff's got a little thing."
I think so too.
His troughishly low self esteem gives him away. ;)
Eez dat right? Well I'll be darnded! LOL

I know Quirky haz a leettle 'ting', eet's Ken-size, dat's why he, ahem, plays wis zee Barbeez, ya!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#130809 Apr 20, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you find anything to criticize about our president that's true? There are things to criticize, but you frightwingers always post lies, why is that? Could it be because Rush, Hannity, and Alex Jones only deal in lies and exaggeration?
Now get back in your root cellar - the revolution's a comin'!
Oblamer is a habitual liar, that's the truth. He's lied about everything. There are no jobs, the terrorists are still at work, he's accomplished nothing. His drones kill innocents, women and children.
Is that enough?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#130810 Apr 20, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
It is time for the revolution. We want our constitution back. And we are willing to take it back, by force if need be.
You sound like that 1930's German guy who wanted to save Germany.

Level 8

Location hidden

#130811 Apr 20, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've looked trough Netflix, hulu, crackle and youtube and I've decided on a zombie movie I haven't seen.
Day of the Dead (2008)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fil3732OPhYXX
Might cost me a few brain cells, but what the hell.
Looks dead around here so I think it's movie time.
If you ever get a chance, look up a movie called "Bully". It's a documentary and on Netflix. It's heartbreaking, but true to the core.

Level 8

phos phoros

#130812 Apr 20, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the lies "Leadville Lou" or should I call you "Sage won"? How about "Lip Service"?
For someone who has had so many "covers" I don't see how anything you say can be considered true or valid.
But, feel free to prove me wrong, with proof. Waiting....;)
Remember how Sage Won was trolling for men on his local threads? USMail had the link. But then he also posted pics of himself with grandkids on the same forum! I wonder if his grandkids have copied his potty mouth.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#130813 Apr 20, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eez dat right? Well I'll be darnded! LOL
I know Quirky haz a leettle 'ting', eet's Ken-size, dat's why he, ahem, plays wis zee Barbeez, ya!
LMAO! You are so funny, Free.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#130814 Apr 20, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this before or after you calling one of them a "queer"? lol
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I called anyone specifically, a queer.

Level 8

phos phoros

#130815 Apr 20, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblamer is a habitual liar, that's the truth. He's lied about everything. There are no jobs, the terrorists are still at work, he's accomplished nothing. His drones kill innocents, women and children.
Is that enough?
Well you got one in there - that's an improvement, good on ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 2 hr Guess Who 450
Ebola fears spark backlash against Latino immig... 2 hr Guess Who 89
Obama admin. to allow thousands of Haitians int... 2 hr Guess Who 28
Immigrant families torn by detentions 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 8
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr American Werewolves 136,481
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 6 hr positronium 1,904
Getting Latinos to Go Out and Vote 7 hr ronnie 2

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE