The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#126957 Apr 12, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text> Then what exactly type of ilk are you?
She's a moderate republican.

A reasonable conservative.

Say it however you want, but she's one of the people that will be there to pick up the pieces after they've finally kicked the fright wingers to the curb.

“Need a light?”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#126958 Apr 12, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Free, I just have a minute right now, but here's what higgans said and not only is he saying it was okay for a 28 year old man to have sex with a 12 year old girl, he is putting the blame on the girl.
I missed this post that night because I don't read most of higgans posts, but now that I have seen I am completely disgusted.
A 12 year old girl having oral sex with a 28 year old man is not consensual, it's molestation and for a creep like higgans to defend the man that molested that little girl by laughing and saying "she knew what she liked" is despicable.
We know what kind of pervert higgans is now.
The only question that remains is why not a even one of all these "good Christian patriots" spoke up and condemned what he said.
I have to go for a while, but before this thread goes along it's merry way this needs to be brought up again and there are a few people on here that need to explain the contradiction in their morals.
Anyway, here's his post and it's disgusting...
<quoted text>
Post# 26480
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Yes, thank you. Only a couple of us commented, so I wondered if it got lost in the rest of the rubbish posts. It would have, except higgans and posi commented on my assertion that higgans supported this habitual child/adolescent molestation/rape. So I owe them both thanks as well.

Yep, he is a despicable perve.

Level 6

Location hidden

#126959 Apr 12, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just grateful that we didn't end up stuck with the candidate and control that YOU voted for last election. It would have been far worse to be "us" right about now.
You can say that again.

Romney was the wrong man with the wrong message and the wrong vision for our future.

I had a heck of a time making a decision about what to do in 2012, but there's no doubt in my mind that I did the right thing.

(Glad to see the avatar pic too)

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126961 Apr 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
NTR, FreeDumbch!t8, Rose, And X-Women Are lurking and judging. YUCK !
You betcha!
Using their lil stubby fingers "overtime" ...

;~)

“Need a light?”

Level 8

phos phoros

#126962 Apr 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> That's cool. Did you know that too much unfermented soy products are not really too good? I did say "too much". What is the protein powder made from.
Someone just informed me that a toxic substance is used or created in preparing soybeans for eating. I have to research that. Tell me why consuming unfermented soy products in excess is not good for you.
The protein powder I use is made from whey, and occasionally I use a product containing soy.

“Need a light?”

Level 8

phos phoros

#126964 Apr 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
I'm not judging, but I did give a few props, Dummy.

Did you know that Chip Coffey and other celebrity ghosthunters are hosting a weekend ghost hunt/presentation at the famous Stanley Hotel in Estes Park beginning tonight? Are you close to Estes or are you more toward Boulder? I'm not fishing, I really love Colorado and had planned to attend this event.
http://www.beyondrealityevents.com/stanley/

“Need a light?”

Level 8

phos phoros

#126966 Apr 12, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You can say that again.
Romney was the wrong man with the wrong message and the wrong vision for our future.
I had a heck of a time making a decision about what to do in 2012, but there's no doubt in my mind that I did the right thing.
(Glad to see the avatar pic too)
:)
Agreed, and farther down the line, even the Right will see Obama was the right choice in 2012.

Also agree, it is good to see that pretty lady smiling at us again:)
Nurse Ratchet

Long Beach, CA

#126968 Apr 12, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Gay Man Arrested At Missouri Hospital For Refusing To Leave Sick Partner, Not Recognized As Family
A gay man was arrested this week at a Missouri hospital after refusing to the leave bedside of his sick partner....
...“I was not recognized as being the husband, I wasn’t recognized as being the partner,” Gorley told WDAF, adding that the nurse on duty refused to verify their joint Power of Attorney status.“She didn’t even bother to go look it up to check into it...."
Back in 2010, President Barack Obama ordered all hospitals receiving Medicare and Medicaid payments to allow patients to determine who has visitation rights and who can make medical decisions. This right, extended to gay and lesbian partners, is supposed to give designated persons the same rights as immediate family members.
Obama said the new memorandum should "guarantee that all patients' advance directives, such as durable powers of attorney and health care proxies, are respected," and that designated persons should be able to "make informed decisions regarding patients' care."
Despite this, discrimination continues.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/gay-...
I faced a similar situation a couple of years ago after taking my husband to the emergency room.
The nurse in charge objected to our status as a legally married gay couple and informed me that she didn't care that we had gone to the trouble of having the documents drawn up so that I was the only person on the face of the planet that had the legal right to speak for him if he was incapacitated and that the hospital would not accept my decisions as to what care he might receive.
She told me I would leave or she would have me arrested.
A few minutes later the Doctor arrived and over-ruled the b*tch.
My husband regained consciousness in the middle of the fight and was still cursing the woman when they wheeled him off for emergency surgery.
This is why recognition is so important people.
This kind of discrimination is wrong.
Daiummm, mussa been one o'dem americani type lady nurses.
Gus007

Oneonta, NY

#126969 Apr 12, 2013
OBAMA ONLY PAYS TAX RATE OF 18%.....

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Gus007

Oneonta, NY

#126972 Apr 12, 2013
Arrested illegals mock TX Border Patrol:'Obama's gonna let me go'...

http://radio.woai.com/articles/woai-local-new...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#126973 Apr 12, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text> Then what exactly type of ilk are you?
;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#126975 Apr 12, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone just informed me that a toxic substance is used or created in preparing soybeans for eating. I have to research that. Tell me why consuming unfermented soy products in excess is not good for you.
The protein powder I use is made from whey, and occasionally I use a product containing soy.
I read about it somewhere recently.
possibly here...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#126976 Apr 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I can get it by being forced to breathe their barbeque smoke. Same argument or being forced to breathe your car's exhaust, especially if I live next to a crowded freeway. Same effin difference.
Anyone can get anything anywhere by any means at any time. lol
Nice to know that you find this all so funny. But no matter how many times you say the same thing it doesn't make you right. Second hand smoke was proven to be harming others which is why they made public places to be no smoking zones. What people do in thier own homes that they own is a different story. Smoking outside is allowed so is BBQing. That smoke is dissipated by the outdoor air. Now try to blow your smoke at someone else.

Level 6

Location hidden

#126977 Apr 12, 2013
Gus007 wrote:
Arrested illegals mock TX Border Patrol:'Obama's gonna let me go'...
http://radio.woai.com/articles/woai-local-new...
If I understand the immigration reform package anybody that got here after 2011 is going to have a problem.
Bonnie

Portland, OR

#126978 Apr 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Hey Quirk!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#126979 Apr 12, 2013
Gus007 wrote:
OBAMA ONLY PAYS TAX RATE OF 18%.....
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Mitt Romney paid 14 percent in 2011.

What's your point?
Thousand Points Of Light

Long Beach, CA

#126981 Apr 12, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point?
Obama Wants Mitt Romney’s Favorite Tax Break to Die

President Barack Obama’s new budget proposal, released Wednesday, would raise $16 billion in revenue over 10 years by getting rid of one of the ways millionaires and billionaires pay lower taxes than their secretaries. It's called the carried interest tax break, and it allows the wealthy to pay a lower rate on some of their income. But ending the carried interest exception will be tough, and not just because a budget compromise with Republicans is unlikely: Previous proposed legislation to kill the tax break was riddled with loopholes.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/04/o...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#126982 Apr 12, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to know that you find this all so funny. But no matter how many times you say the same thing it doesn't make you right. Second hand smoke was proven to be harming others which is why they made public places to be no smoking zones. What people do in thier own homes that they own is a different story. Smoking outside is allowed so is BBQing. That smoke is dissipated by the outdoor air. Now try to blow your smoke at someone else.
I made my point.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126983 Apr 12, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point?
Romney is VERY rich, unlike what the 0 turned in ...

Capital gains tax rate, capital has already been taxed once at the corporate level,
Sometimes as high as 35 percent ...

What's ur point ...
Terrorism American Style

Long Beach, CA

#126985 Apr 12, 2013
The Virginia Mall Shooting Was Announced in Advance on 4chan

Around three minutes after the posting, Christianburg police received a 911 call that someone with a gun was at the college site with a gun. The shooter managed to injure two women—both now in the hospital—before being taken into custody. Police have indicated that they believe the shooter, who has not been publicly identified, was acting alone.

http://gawker.com/5994549/the-virginia-mall-s...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama to detail his executive action on immigra... 3 min barefoot2626 103
Poisoning the well? Obama's immigration vow com... 4 min barefoot2626 228
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 5 min serfs up 75
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 6 min serfs up 723
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 8 min Grubbing Grubers 55
Obama touts immigration plan at Vegas high school 14 min kuda 2
Boehner weighs expanding suit over Obama execut... 16 min barefoot2626 242
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr Quirky 136,969

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE