The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
106,241 - 106,260 of 256,306 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

“A little shake...”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

A Little Tingle

#126396 Apr 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to take this thread and insert it into every major forum on topix.
Yeah well, such is your luck. This doesn't mean that you can't insert this thread in other very special places. Be creative - you only live once.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#126397 Apr 10, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.., last time I checked... tobacco smokers were not a constitutionally protected class.
Agreed, and let's be honest, smoking (including second hand smoke) is harmful to others. It's obvious why it is banned.
Quirky Quotes

Long Beach, CA

#126398 Apr 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
William F. Buckley, Jr.
“Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a Republican. But I repeat myself.”
&#8213; Harry S. Truman

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#126399 Apr 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...you sound a little defensive here Posit. Legal repercussions huh?
lol
All of that and then a post that puts him just a couple of miles from my front door.

He really is an idiot.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#126400 Apr 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
Funny when you think about it... Liberals say we should ban guns and then turn around and say banning drugs won't stop people from using them
This centrist says banning drugs won't stop people from using them and neither will banning guns do the same.

“A little shake...”

Level 9

A Little Tingle

#126401 Apr 10, 2013
Quirky Quotes wrote:
<quoted text>“Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a Republican. But I repeat myself.”
&#8213; Harry S. Truman
Jejejejeje!

Level 6

Location hidden

#126402 Apr 10, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Adopted children are returned to the state when it becomes too hard for the adoptive parents. Blood parents don't have that luxury."
Adopted children and "blood" children have the same exact privileges and protections under the law, bro. There are no legal distinctions between the two types, including parental responsibilities and rights of survivorship.
Keep reading and you'll get to the post where he says he was just playing devil's advocate.

Rallf, Eagle, Posit and higgans (the four horsemen of the dumbpocaplypse) got all bent out of shape about it.

They thought they finally had a brain on their side for a while.

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Road to Perdition

#126403 Apr 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
All of that and then a post that puts him just a couple of miles from my front door.
He really is an idiot.
Podnah, time to strap on that....

BIG IRON

http://youtu.be/swa7-9CBHR8

MARTY ROBBINS

Level 6

Location hidden

#126404 Apr 10, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Seriously, POS was the one who told me to leave him alone and to stop "bullying" him. He just can't get enough it seems.
What a boring fool he is.
What's the topic, Jax?
Hey Rose. Didn't see this post earlier.

Well, right now the topic seems to be why posit thinks it's a good idea to make sure I know he's in my neighborhood.

“A little shake...”

Level 9

A Little Tingle

#126405 Apr 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one bit.
Just so everyone knows, Big Oaks is a wildlife refuge VERY near where I live.
I couldn't be prouder of you. You've managed to earned your own private wannabe stalker. LOL! Use that waste bucket of lard for a 5 de Mayo piñata if you meet 'em.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#126406 Apr 10, 2013
The WORMS(slugs) have proved my point. Let's keep a close eye on them, most are from Californicate. X-crement, and Wild Irish Ho, and Jax-off-boys are prime examples.
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#126407 Apr 10, 2013
I will pray for each and every one of us. We are doing exactly what Obama wants...to go at each other.

Obama again was partying on the tax payer's dime.
Yet, many of us on here have a difficult time just paying our bills each week. So do the millions of other Americans.

Obama doesn't care. Please open your eyes and see what he is doing...it is not because he wants to help you, he wants to see America and the Americans fail.

This gives him great joy.

Think about it, it gives him great joy to see Americans having a difficult time struggling with living expenses.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#126408 Apr 10, 2013
Hey liberals, how is Obama' hershey highway? Full of Shitit?:>)

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#126409 Apr 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
He really is an idiot.
I really am finding his answers interesting. I fail to see the significance of his pristine archives of this thread and "others" but it's all very interesting.

It never ceases to amaze me that if you just let people talk, they often reveal what they are trying to hide. It's almost like they want to confess and are at odds with themselves. ;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#126410 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Hahahhahahah! I really got to you with the TRUTH, didn't I POS?
Do YOU ever read YOUR hateful, childish, abusive posts?
"You don't belong in any civilized society"???
Says WHO? YOU?? Make me laugh some more, you screwball.
You don't get it, Rose. that is exactly what i am trying to do. I am trying to make you laugh, LMAO! and laugh some more. Do you twiddle your thumbs a lot? You are so depressed and I can tell by your hateful rants so I decided to cheer you up you old battle ax. You, just like Jax is just like me and I can see right through the both of you so clearly that that there is a color on either side of you both that you don't even know the names of. I can see them clearly and I have coined a unique name for each of them "reket" and "sauge" You two effervescense in these colors. LOL This is how I know you both very completely LMAO!

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

mind graffiti

#126411 Apr 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am just better than you".
Interesting....
Isn't it, though?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#126412 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Hahahhahahahah! How filthy and rude of you.
Next!!!
G T F U ! You crazy old Broad! LMAO@U

You to Mail Lady! Je Je Je!
Coach Wingnut

Long Beach, CA

#126413 Apr 10, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
The WORMS(slugs) have proved my point. Let's keep a close eye on them, most are from Californicate. X-crement, and Wild Irish Ho, and Jax-off-boys are prime examples.
You're a prime example of what our team has to offer. Carry on caped crusader.

“A little shake...”

Level 9

A Little Tingle

#126414 Apr 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep reading and you'll get to the post where he says he was just playing devil's advocate.
Rallf, Eagle, Posit and higgans (the four horsemen of the dumbpocaplypse) got all bent out of shape about it.
They thought they finally had a brain on their side for a while.
LOL! Like I've said in the past, he's a trouble maker.

I don't have a lot of time to check that far back, Jax. I was just about to sign out, but I wanted to check for his reply to the comment I made.

“A little shake...”

Level 9

A Little Tingle

#126415 Apr 10, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
G T F U ! You crazy old Broad! LMAO@U
You to Mail Lady! Je Je Je!
Zup Quacky head?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama taps Sarah Saldana to head Immigration an... 3 min bad geo 3
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 26 min Carlsbad Resident 211
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 42 min wild child 7
Obama Still Plans to Fight for Immigration Refo... 46 min wild child 19
5White House suggests delay on immigration reform 51 min wild child 3
DHS secretary says unaccompanied kids show need... 58 min wild child 121
Republicans become party of 'Deport 'em All' 1 hr Tea Party Supporter 17
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 hr Agents of Corruption 135,522
•••
Enter and win $5000