The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 387938 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Brighton, CO

#126677 Apr 11, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of us are grateful to have survived our childhood. I found her tribute very touching.
A lousy acting job at best! To help her hubby`s agenda.
reacharound jaxx

Littleton, CO

#126678 Apr 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I now what you believe.
That's why we're laughing at you.
WE? you and the member in your yap?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#126680 Apr 11, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know. I listed many but not all of the toxins in tobacco smoke. Many are added for flavor and long life. Plus no one is stopping people from smoking tobacco just not doing it in public places. They still can smoke outside. So where is the problem?
You know that your freedoms end where my freedoms begin and vice versa.
I don't smoke. Biomass is biomass and the burning of it all produces the same products of combustion. If there weren't any additives added to tobacco, there would be no argument in the first place. People breathe second hand smoke from all sorts of things as it is from fires, industry, forest fires and car exhaust. What makes tobacco smoke more harmful than anything else that burns and produces byproducts in the smoke and what about smog? My answer: nothing
Lock N Load

San Bernardino, CA

#126681 Apr 11, 2013
List of Republican, Democratic defections on Senate gun legislation

The following is a list of Republican lawmakers who voted to advance the gun legislation in the Senate Thursday:

New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte

Georgia Sen. Saxby Chambliss

Oklahoma Sen. Tom Coburn

Maine Sen. Susan Collins

Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake

Georgia Sen. Johnny Isakson

Arizona Sen. John McCain

Mississippi Sen. Roger Wicker

North Carolina Sen. Richard Burr

North Dakota Sen. John Hoeven

Illinois Sen. Mark Kirk

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham

Tennessee Sen. Lamar Alexander

Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker

Pennsylvania Sen. Pat Toomey

Nevada Sen. Dean Heller

The following is a list of Democratic lawmakers who voted against advancing gun legislation:

Alaska Sen. Mark Begich

Arkansas Sen. Mark Pryor

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2013/04/11/...

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#126682 Apr 11, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
nice dodge, L-J.
however, a MAN can be BOTH a pedophile AND a homosexual.
homo/hetero is determined by the sex of the offender AND offendee: same-sex equals HOMOsexual.
need I go on?
everybody GET IT, now?
L-J, u really are waaaay too defensive about who u are....
no body has said you are a member of NAMBLA OR a pedophile.... certainly NOT me.
when you argue with my points, you are arguing with biology and science and human nature and Nature.
I have not posted once condemning the acts or practice of homosexuality, have I?
calling such as ABNORMAL to the Nature of humans is NOT condemnation.
I can't help how you take and respond to FACTS.
methinks some one is letting their feelings towards me is clouding their 'intelligence' and logic.:)
What does NAMBLA have to do with same sex marriage?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#126683 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Some do not even know the difference in a noun and a verb!
u are just PLAIN insane ...!!!
I do NOT have to write my words like u ...
IF you do not "understand" proper English AND punctuation ...
GO BACK TO THE 3rd GRADE!
u r psycho!
In MORE ways than one!
lQQking DOWN my nose @ u ... gnat
DO u understand THAT!?!
Rose is very Ignorant. The sad part is she does not even know it! lolol
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#126684 Apr 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't now, ask Posi and tran.
:P
Here's a question, where's all the jobs you promised, president Oblamer? Only 63.9% of adults employed, the lowest since 1979, 24% of teens unemployed.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#126685 Apr 11, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm a very firm believer in separation of Church and State not because I have any problems with Biblical laws but I do with Sharia laws."
This is a point of view (POV) worth a serious discussion. I believe that in the end you'll agree that there is little difference between the Koran and the Talmud. In fact, there are many Koranic laws that should be implemented in Christianity - NO interest loans among faithful is permitted by Koranic law.
I dare venture that in the end we'll both agree that our real contempt is for cultish religious fundamentalists. Ubber-fundamentalists of every religion embarrass their faith, and worse, they disproportionally control the public chatter.
I'll be the first to admit that my reading on the Koran or the Talmud. So I'm sure you have a major advantage to me on those. But yes I will agree that I'm very much against extremists.
I still say that we need to have separation between church and state. Do you disagree?
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#126686 Apr 11, 2013
Quirky Quotes wrote:
<quoted text>“Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a Republican. But I repeat myself.”
&#8213; Harry S. Truman
Great guy that Truman, dropped the only 2 atom bombs in history.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#126688 Apr 11, 2013
USMail,
My booboo.
I'll be the first to admit that my reading on the koran or the Talmud is very limited.
I think I'm up past my bedtime. So I'm heading out for the night.
Have a good evening.
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#126689 Apr 11, 2013
General Vegetables wrote:
<quoted text>
You make Terri Tanna look intelligent.
That says a lot! LOL
Whatever happened to that descicated old windbag?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#126690 Apr 11, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose is very Ignorant. The sad part is she does not even know it! lolol
You wish, liar. LOL!
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#126691 Apr 11, 2013
Rinse And Repeat wrote:
Obama budget: Can entitlement changes lure GOP into talks?
The president's budget claims to achieve $400 billion in savings by cutting waste and fraud in Medicare and $580 billion in new revenue by limiting tax benefits for top earners. It also saves $230 billion by restructuring cost-of-living adjustments for Social Security beneficiaries.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
A trillion dollars to HHS, what an obscenity, welfare costs.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#126692 Apr 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
The right only judge and spew hate.
Then why is this:
Freespirit to Positronium--"I've noticed your post have gotten a lot more wordy, and rather nasty."
White America to AL--"I don't want to judge you or anyone else. But at times it's very hard not to do when I read your post."
Jaxxon to Al--"It's difficult to read, hard o undersand and screams with Psychosis."
X-man to Higgins--"Are you retarded?"
These are only a few post and doesn't even include the many I have received. But they seemed to only indicate the right is hateful, nasty, judgmental, etc.
These are just the milder quotes.
"But they seemed to only indicate the right is hateful, nasty, judgmental, etc."

Seems your correct there. lol
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#126693 Apr 11, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
I'm out dear friends. I hate to deprive ya'll of my presence, but a mailman needs deep sleep to deliver the mail.
A salaam malechim!
Gold bricking, featherbedding slackers
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#126694 Apr 11, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Posi I have no doubts at all that the Federal Government is/has been researching you and several others on these threads. So really no one else needs to do a thing. I hope that you haven't done anything wrong that could cost you much if you have. But I'm pretty sure that you have covered your basis as much as possible already.
Hilarious, the feds don't know Topix exists.
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#126695 Apr 11, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>"But they seemed to only indicate the right is hateful, nasty, judgmental, etc."
Seems your correct there. lol
High school dropout?
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#126696 Apr 11, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
Hmmm, anyone have any ideas on this one?
Liberal Ky. group spotlighted in McConnell audio probe; activist denies involvement
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/11...
Yes, more democrat criminality and LSM silence towards the criminals.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#126697 Apr 11, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot, hickglans. You've been in my stupid list for quite some time. I don't ask you questions and I'm certainly not inclined to answer any of yours. Get an education and we'll talk about the Constitution.
Ahhh drop the persona La Raza Scum. You ain`t scary!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#126698 Apr 11, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
And the American people are in trouble and we really know it!
Do you think they will finally quit denying the fact of the matter soon? I think the eureka moment is coming soon when they actually do. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it happened overnight sometime soon either. The american public will only accept mixed and conflicting messages for just so long from our dishonest media which places drama over fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 5 min Trumping On 198
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 9 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 6,615
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 14 min george whyte 596
News Asians, many out of shame, not seeking U.S. dep... 23 min SeanOsorioLee 29
News Sharyl Attkisson: Homeland Security Mum on U.S.... 39 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 3
News EDITORIAL: Immigration system is cruel 44 min tomin cali 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 54 min leprechauna 141,563
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr An NFL Fan 3,289
More from around the web