The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
106,201 - 106,220 of 244,971 Comments Last updated 23 min ago

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Republicans are a Joke wrote:
More Republican/Conservative morals and values on display!!!
Ted Nugent Threatens Violence and Launches A Racist Attack Against the President
Ted Nugent, washed-up rocker, pedophile, and draft dodger spoke out again on Monday on behalf of gun fanatics during an interview on NRA News where host Cam Edwards explained that President Obama’s proposal for universal background checks should be called “the Ban Ted Nugent Act of 2013,” and elicited a typical rant from Nugent. Edwards explained to Nugent that “any time somebody went to your ranch and you loaned them a gun to do some hunting or to do some plinking that would be a five-year felony?” Nugent’s extremist reply revealed that he does not represent all NRA members or gun owners; “that is so indicative of how callous and disconnected some are, because you are talking about arbitrary, punitive, capricious draconian felonies,” and that the federal government was engaging in “freedom-stomping and jack-booted thuggery.” Then Nugent went off the rails and lashed out at President Obama calling him a “Chicago gangster, ACORN rip-off scam-artist-in-chief” who was the real radical and asked “when I kick the door down to the enemy’s camp, would you help me shoot somebody? Just help me clear the room.”
http://www.politicususa.com/ted-nugent-threat...
Good for Ted Nugent, he calls 'em, as he sees 'em.
20 dolla make you holla

Venice, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he doesn't call people "Zebras". ;)
Just saying.
Or mail orders his wife from Singapore.
Just the Facts

Venice, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not saying that I believe Jesus was gay, but here's a little something to through into the mix.
There is one version of the Gospel of Mark that suggests their was a relationship between Christ and a young man that he raised from the dead...
The sexuality of Jesus Christ is queried.
According to the US Biblical scholar, Morton Smith, of Columbia University, a fragment of manuscript he found at the Mar Saba monastery near Jerusalem in 1958, showed that the full text of St. Mark chapter 10 (between verses 34 and 35 in the standard version of the Bible) includes the passage:
"And the youth, looking upon him (Jesus), loved him and beseeched that he might remain with him. And going out of the tomb, they went into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days, Jesus instructed him and, at evening, the youth came to him wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God".
The veracity of this manuscript is hotly contested by other Biblical scholars. This comes as no surprise. The revelation of a gay Jesus would undermine some of the most fundamental tenets of orthodox Christianity, including its rampant homophobia.
http://www.petertatchell.net/religion/jesus.h...
----------
Before everyone freaks out, I don't know whether Jesus was gay or not and I'm not suggesting that he was.
I'm just pointing out that this manuscript exists and is believed to genuine by some people.
There is no evidence in the Bible as we know it today that tells us anything about Jesus' orientation or sexuality one way or the other.
Jesus was gay. He had long hair, never had a girlfriend and was totally gay!
``````````
Butter My Butt Cheeks
Los Angeles, CA said:
Jesus was gay. He had long hair, never had a girlfriend and was totally gay!
==========
The website Jaxxon gave is from a LBGT community!
http://www.petertatchell.net/religion/jesus.h...
I will "reiterate" that God is a Sovereign God!
Omnipresent!
Meaning he knows ALL
Sees ALL ...
You can NOT run NOT hide ... from Him ...
Woe is the day ... when you remember these "most vile" words made about Him on the day, you meet Him ... your Maker.
Because of THIS ...
It may be "sooner" than you think.
You have just brought judgement on yourself
OR
maybe a "loved" one.
You do not MOCK God.
Has anyone ever heard God say that homosexuality is a sin?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That "Jack" is a smart guy. Let him know I said hi. ;)
I thought he was too and as a matter of fact I once PMed him and told him that he was just like me. LOL except for his orientation which I thought was somewhat abnormal. That was before he got married though.
Would you like to see the PM and his reply? I saved it.
Just the Facts

Venice, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what a mistake this was.
(Hitting myself in the head)as I wonder what got into me to ever respond at all.
Help, someone please help, his ignorance is killing me.
A normal person doesn't hit themself in the head. Sounds like you have some issues.

Seek help. We're all rooting for you!!!
Just the Facts

Venice, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Good for Ted Nugent, he calls 'em, as he sees 'em.
So you support that pedophile?

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
A normal person doesn't hit themself in the head. Sounds like you have some issues.
I say if she's going to be hitting herself in the head...hand her a hammer.

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
So you support that pedophile?
Where did you come up with that horsesh**. You can't back that stuff up with any credible sources. You're as bad as other posters on these threads, who call names, Right Lily??
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

The Great and Mighty wrote:
Republicans/Consevatives are miserable little creatures. I put it on Fox News and all they want to talk about is how much fun Obama had last night and why they can never have as much fun as him.
I order to have the fun King Obama and wifey Jezebel are having, we would need to be a criminal thug and steal from the tax payers, lie to the tax payers, cheat the tax payers, rape the tax payers, anything a Chicago muslim thug would do.

No thank you.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I thought he was too and as a matter of fact I once PMed him and told him that he was just like me. LOL except for his orientation which I thought was somewhat abnormal. That was before he got married though.
Would you like to see the PM and his reply? I saved it.
No thanks. ;)

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
"A normal person doesn't hit themselves in the head"

LMAO!!

I was wondering what was wrong with this person, now I know. lol

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"I will decide what is right and what is wrong"
Well, actually, not to belabor the point but LE, then a court of law, would supersede you there.
;)
But you forget that one very important question remains. Where have I used any supposed personal info in a malicious way against anyone anywhere and especially here? Now if you have something to accuse me with, then by all means make your accusation and don't forget that I have the right to face you in a court of law and you have the obligation to supply material proof to back your accusations. Proof that I only might know exists.
All I can say is you had better be right because if you aren't right there certainly will be legal repercussions that you will face and topix will back me. I have archived the whole uncensored thread to include all posts that have since been removed. BTW It is just one of many threads that I have saved in pristine form.
You want to bring it on? All I can say is go for it.
Then we all will see just who baits, disrupts, instigates, etc, etc, etc and just where I stand in the grand scheme of things here.
Capiche?(I know you are smart enough to)

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you come up with that horsesh**. You can't back that stuff up with any credible sources. You're as bad as other posters on these threads, who call names, Right Lily??
“Courtney Love phoned into the Howard Stern Show on Monday before eventually coming into the studio where she made the shocking allegation that one of the first times she had oral sex was with Ted Nugent. She said she was young and she didn’t want to say exactly how old she was, but eventually confessed she was 12-year-old — which would have made Nugent approximately 28 years old at the time. The New York Post attempted to contact Nugent for a response but was unsuccessful. Moderators at Nugent’s official forum deleted the only thread asking about the topic as evidenced by the forum’s search giving a file not found error for the matched thread. She added it was a long time ago and she didn’t even have breasts yet...

...In the slideshow section, we have a screencap from the October 2000 edition of Spin Magazine that tells how "Bring 'Em Young" Nugent talked a girl's parents into making him her legal guardian...

http://www.examiner.com/article/romney-suppor...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

One day every knee will bend and every head will bow to GOD and know that he is the "I Am" regardless if you want to or not....you will bow down.

You will not be able to hide behind Obama, his lies, his Kool Aid, his corruption...he will be nothing.

Rise and know that GOD is the Omnipotent one and I for one can not wait for the Almighty to return for his Church.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with all the cowardly pieces of Xcrement hiding their locations? No one will come and get you, nancy.
I don't now, ask Posi and tran.

:P
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

It was estimated that the party Obama had last night cost a total of $1.3 million. Some of it was paid by several companies as Coke.

Although, the tax payers will pay the balance which is $432,000.

So much for that big fat $20,000. Obama donated.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pos, just between the two of us, better luck next time.
You know what this is in reference to.
Blocked.
;)
LOL No, what? Now this is a serious question you know.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I order to have the fun King Obama and wifey Jezebel are having, we would need to be a criminal thug and steal from the tax payers, lie to the tax payers, cheat the tax payers, rape the tax payers, anything a Chicago muslim thug would do.
No thank you.
I==IN

correction.

All of the other words are right on.
Truth

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

This is why Jack is gay and why Rico is so frustrated.
They can never have a girl like this and it kills them inside. Makes them bitter and queer knowing that real men have women like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks. ;)
Whew, I'm glad you didn't say "yes". That wouldn't bode well for me. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Immigrant Children Fail to Show at Immi... 42 min the Light 12
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr old 16,122
Skip comparisons with Mexico 2 hr Yep2 2
Obama's 2nd term travails: A lame duck before h... 2 hr Go Blue Forever 2
Editorial: On Mexico trip, Gov Brown should rec... 2 hr Eduardo 3
Hundreds of protests planned this weekend acros... 4 hr Bennwj 109
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr fassdle 135,007
•••
•••