The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388349 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Speak softly”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Carry a big sword

#126575 Apr 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one bit.
Just so everyone knows, Big Oaks is a wildlife refuge VERY near where I live.
Posi thinks you're the only one who sees his threats. Is it a game, his implying that he is closely lurking, or has he driven up the highway for a visit?

“Speak softly”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Carry a big sword

#126576 Apr 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get it, Rose. that is exactly what i am trying to do. I am trying to make you laugh, LMAO! and laugh some more. Do you twiddle your thumbs a lot? You are so depressed and I can tell by your hateful rants so I decided to cheer you up you old battle ax. You, just like Jax is just like me and I can see right through the both of you so clearly that that there is a color on either side of you both that you don't even know the names of. I can see them clearly and I have coined a unique name for each of them "reket" and "sauge" You two effervescense in these colors. LOL This is how I know you both very completely LMAO!
I've noticed your posts have gotten a lot more wordy lately, and rather nasty. Just wondered if you were getting a little cabin fever, waiting for the spring. But then you remarked about your little drive to the Big Oaks, and I stopped wondering about that. Now I'm wondering, why drive from woods, to more woods?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126577 Apr 11, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct English is "between a noun and a verb."
And your abysmal and incorrect use of punctuation is not only incorrect, it's downright distracting and annoying.
You are one among several here who can't communicate effectively with the written word.
Some do not even know the difference in a noun and a verb!

u are just PLAIN insane ...!!!
I do NOT have to write my words like u ...

IF you do not "understand" proper English AND punctuation ...
GO BACK TO THE 3rd GRADE!

u r psycho!
In MORE ways than one!

lQQking DOWN my nose @ u ... gnat

DO u understand THAT!?!

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#126578 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u r too funny :)
WHY are you EVEN judging me to start with?
Are you allowed to DO that?
Are you clean enuf to do that?
I "discern" the difference on here of posters who are "affiliated" with the libTARDS and their platform.
you are of THAT platform in my eyes.
I will call it as I SEE FIT ...
NOT for you or anyone else to say!
MY discernment ... Got it?:)
``````````
Did Democrats really boo God?[At the DNC! Remember?:)] Not quite. It's worse than that.
http://www.catholicculture.org/commentary/the...
``````````
bkmajer3729 - Sep. 10, 2012
well, it is a little late; the voters know.
rondamom1691 - Sep. 07, 2012
A taste of their own tactics indeed...similar to the way Obamacare was passed.
AgnesDay - Sep. 07, 2012
The Democrats just had a taste of their own tactics.
Ignore ME ... please ... from now on ... if you have enuf self control ...
)8~D>
I've said that I don't want to judge you or anyone else. No one shouldn't do that. But at times it's very hard not to do when I read your posts. But No worries, Most of your posts I don't even bother to read it's only when I flub up and read before I look to see who was posting that I get myself in trouble.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#126579 Apr 11, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Posi thinks you're the only one who sees his threats. Is it a game, his implying that he is closely lurking, or has he driven up the highway for a visit?
The Big Oaks reference is a change of strategy for posi.

Up until now he has insisted that I was lying about moving to the new farm and said that I was still living in my old hometown.

Either he's updated his research, or he's been to the old place and realized I wasn't there.

Don't forget that he posted with a location that was just up the road from my old place right around the time there were some problems there and recently he claimed that he had spoken with some of my old high school buddies.

Big Oaks was his way of letting me know that he knows where I am now.

Whether he's actually here, or doing his research from long distance, he's still a stalker and he is still obsessed with me.

Level 6

Location hidden

#126580 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Some do not even know the difference in a noun and a verb!
u are just PLAIN insane ...!!!
I do NOT have to write my words like u ...
IF you do not "understand" proper English AND punctuation ...
GO BACK TO THE 3rd GRADE!
u r psycho!
In MORE ways than one!
lQQking DOWN my nose @ u ... gnat
DO u understand THAT!?!
There is nothing proper about your English, or your punctuation.

It's difficult to read, hard to understand and absolutely screams psychosis.

Level 6

Location hidden

#126581 Apr 11, 2013
THURSDAY, APR 11, 2013
Will the Christian right flee the GOP?
Republican civil war heats up as social conservatives feel abandoned and threaten to form a third party
BY ALEX SEITZ-WALD
Will social conservatives really make good on their threats, and form their own political party? With the course of history and their own political allies leaving them in the dust, the group is facing an existential crisis that has left them at the nadir of their power with no obvious path to recovery — and now they’re getting desperate.
Inside the conservative movement, the Tea Party has displaced evangelical activists as the dynamic force, pushing economic issues ahead of social ones, while voters affirmed their support for gay rights and punished candidates with restrictionist views on abortion in 2012. In their “autopsy report,” the Republican National Committee essentially suggested abandoning social conservatives — despite leaning on them heavily just a few years ago to elect and reelect George W. Bush — and even the movement conservatives at CPAC had little appetite for the Christian-right causes of yore.
Needless to say, social conservatives who are not happy about this state of affairs are lashing out against their friends, threatening to leave the GOP if it doesn’t join them on the wrong side of history.
“The vast majority of the GOP base believes that marriage is a non-negotiable plank,” Family Research Council president Tony Perkins said recently.“If the RNC abandons marriage, evangelicals will either sit the elections out completely, or move to create a third party. Either option puts Republicans on the path to a permanent minority.”....(cont.)
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/11/will_social_c...
The republicans got themselves into this mess by making alliances that offered short term advantage.

First it was the politicized wing of the Evangelical movement and later the tea party.

The far right gained too much influence and I'm not sure how the party gets back on track and remains viable in the long run.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#126582 Apr 11, 2013
THURSDAY, APR 11, 2013
Will the Christian right flee the GOP?
Republican civil war heats up as social conservatives feel abandoned and threaten to form a third party
BY ALEX SEITZ-WALD
Will social conservatives really make good on their threats, and form their own political party? With the course of history and their own political allies leaving them in the dust, the group is facing an existential crisis that has left them at the nadir of their power with no obvious path to recovery — and now they’re getting desperate.
Inside the conservative movement, the Tea Party has displaced evangelical activists as the dynamic force, pushing economic issues ahead of social ones, while voters affirmed their support for gay rights and punished candidates with restrictionist views on abortion in 2012. In their “autopsy report,” the Republican National Committee essentially suggested abandoning social conservatives — despite leaning on them heavily just a few years ago to elect and reelect George W. Bush — and even the movement conservatives at CPAC had little appetite for the Christian-right causes of yore.
Needless to say, social conservatives who are not happy about this state of affairs are lashing out against their friends, threatening to leave the GOP if it doesn’t join them on the wrong side of history.
“The vast majority of the GOP base believes that marriage is a non-negotiable plank,” Family Research Council president Tony Perkins said recently.“If the RNC abandons marriage, evangelicals will either sit the elections out completely, or move to create a third party. Either option puts Republicans on the path to a permanent minority.”....(cont.)
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/11/will_social_c...
That's a good article but not necessarily accurate. They take a very large assumption that Mr Perkins has the power to pull all Republican evangelicals out of the party. Hey I've stuck with the Republican party since I was 18 and I have no plans on leaving anytime soon. Plus I'm a very firm believer in separation of Church and State not because I have any problems with Biblical laws but I do with Sharia laws. I for one know I can't have it one way without the other. If you allow the one you are also allowing the other to happen as well.
The Republican party is down and bleeding but with some clean up and clean out it can become as viable as it has been in the past. They have a balance that's needed between the two parties. jmo
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126583 Apr 11, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I've said that I don't want to judge you or anyone else. No one shouldn't do that. But at times it's very hard not to do when I read your posts. But No worries, Most of your posts I don't even bother to read it's only when I flub up and read before I look to see who was posting that I get myself in trouble.
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BITE ME!
trolluna the douchehag!
wa wrote:
I guess you don't know how hard you are making it on me, do you? I find myself judging you and not in a good way, yet I don't want to judge you at all. You are sure making it hard for a Christian to do what is right.
==========
**I find myself judging you and not in a good way,... FROM post below for reference.
I've said that I don't want to judge you or anyone else.said wa
``````````
AL says:
BUT you DID ...! So you lied! And NOW trying to get out of your own contradiction ... Don't DO what you don't want to!
Just "refrain" from posting to me. That works wonderful!

==========

Most of your posts I don't even bother to read ...said wa
````````
Therein lies your problem!
You do NOT want to learn about your f-a-i-l-u-r-e of a pResident!
==========

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BITE ME!
trolluna the douchehag!
wa wrote:
I guess you don't know how hard you are making it on me, do you? I find myself **judging you and not in a good way, yet I don't want to judge you at all. You are sure making it hard for a Christian to do what is right.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#126584 Apr 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicans got themselves into this mess by making alliances that offered short term advantage.
First it was the politicized wing of the Evangelical movement and later the tea party.
The far right gained too much influence and I'm not sure how the party gets back on track and remains viable in the long run.
I'm working on it.
:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126585 Apr 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing proper about your English, or your punctuation.
It's difficult to read, hard to understand and absolutely screams psychosis.
absolutely screams psychosis ... said jocko.

No doubt! To a psychotic like you, especially!

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#126586 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! No kidding. I'm thinking pig latin might be their official language.
Topix ..=.. Tower of Babel.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#126587 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BITE ME!
trolluna the douchehag!
wa wrote:
I guess you don't know how hard you are making it on me, do you? I find myself judging you and not in a good way, yet I don't want to judge you at all. You are sure making it hard for a Christian to do what is right.
==========
**I find myself judging you and not in a good way,... FROM post below for reference.
I've said that I don't want to judge you or anyone else.said wa
``````````
AL says:
BUT you DID ...! So you lied! And NOW trying to get out of your own contradiction ... Don't DO what you don't want to!
Just "refrain" from posting to me. That works wonderful!
==========
Most of your posts I don't even bother to read ...said wa
````````
Therein lies your problem!
You do NOT want to learn about your f-a-i-l-u-r-e of a pResident!
==========
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BITE ME!
trolluna the douchehag!
wa wrote:
I guess you don't know how hard you are making it on me, do you? I find myself **judging you and not in a good way, yet I don't want to judge you at all. You are sure making it hard for a Christian to do what is right.
Babel!

Level 6

Location hidden

#126588 Apr 11, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm working on it.
:)
Well, try a bit harder!

Keeping Up Appearances: The Best Moments - Part 1

&fe ature=player_detailpage#t=83s

:p

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#126589 Apr 11, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Like I've said in the past, he's a trouble maker.
I don't have a lot of time to check that far back, Jax. I was just about to sign out, but I wanted to check for his reply to the comment I made.
Politicians who speak of a "Pandora's box" or the "can of worms" when discussing public policy should be seen as nothing more than a confession that we have yet to accomplish equal protection under the law for everyone.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126590 Apr 11, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Babel!
babble .. is what u and your ILK do daily!

babble
bab·ble (bbl)
v. bab·bled, bab·bling, bab·bles
v.intr.
1. To utter a meaningless confusion of words or sounds: Babies babble before they can talk.
2. To talk foolishly or idly; chatter: "In 1977 [he] was thought of as crazy because he was babbling about supply side" (Newt Gingrich).

v.tr.
1. To utter rapidly and indistinctly.
2. To blurt out impulsively; disclose without careful consideration.
n.
1. Inarticulate or meaningless talk or sounds.
2. Idle or foolish talk; chatter.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/babble

The Tower of Babel - Genesis 11 The Holy Bible
Confusion of Tongues ...

The Tower of Babel is a brief summary of the Bible story that teaches us a lesson about pride.
http://christianity.about.com/od/biblestorysu...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#126591 Apr 11, 2013
Money in your Mouth wrote:
<quoted text>
If you did not fear the fed's then you'd have no problem abolishing the 2nd amendment.... right?
Wrong. We need it to protect our first amendment.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126592 Apr 11, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Topix ..=.. Tower of Babel.
WoWzers ...

u peeps r nuTz ...

Tearing down the technological 'Tower of Babel' along ...- Topix
www.topix.com/forum/us/fema/T9P4CI7O4B3ANLQE4... 26, 2013 – Tearing down the technological 'Tower of Babel' along international borders. Full story: ECNmag. On the morning of December 6, 1917, in the ...

Tearing down the technological 'Tower of Babel' along international borders
Mon, 03/25/2013 - 4:06pm EurekAlert!
http://www.ecnmag.com/news/2013/03/tearing-do...

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#126593 Apr 11, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrigible, bro!
Arguing with idiots is boring and redundant. It requires no thought or imagination whatsoever. I'm starting to understand why Anakin Skywalker turned to the dark side.

Level 6

Location hidden

#126594 Apr 11, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Arguing with idiots is boring and redundant. It requires no thought or imagination whatsoever. I'm starting to understand why Anakin Skywalker turned to the dark side.
Hey, a guy could take a remark like that personal ya know.

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 min Dee Dee Dee 313
News The Latest: Obama: Mexican Americans help shape US 25 min RustyS 9
News Mexican president explains comparing Trump to H... 28 min Snidely70448 8
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 44 min ImFree2Choose 891
News Criminal Aliens Are Being Released in US Becaus... 1 hr tomin cali 1
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Just Think 6,663
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 1 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 42
More from around the web